Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Naruto Discussion Forum > Naruto Manga Discussion > Naruto Manga Archives

Naruto Manga Archives A collection of some of the best theories and discussions that Town Bookstore has to offer.

Old 05-05-2010, 01:41 AM   #1
zerosameri

zerosameri just might be Kage someday.
zerosameri just might be Kage someday.zerosameri just might be Kage someday.zerosameri just might be Kage someday.

Awards Showcase

Default Chapter 493 Discussion

It's out!

Discuss!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Last edited by zerosameri; 05-06-2010 at 01:30 PM.
Old 05-05-2010, 01:53 AM   #2
Akira Of Shiseiten
Chunin Exam Participant

Akira Of Shiseiten is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Default Re: Chapter 493 Discussion *Ha! I win*

Damn the chinese scans aren't out yet, they're usually pretty fast.

Anyway LQ raws if you want them.

"NOT!"

Last edited by Err; 10-01-2010 at 06:39 PM. Reason: Removed illegal images/links.
Old 05-05-2010, 01:57 AM   #3
zerosameri

zerosameri just might be Kage someday.zerosameri just might be Kage someday.zerosameri just might be Kage someday.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Akira Of Shiseiten View Post
Damn the chinese scans aren't out yet, they're usually pretty fast.
That link is a No.

--

I didn't like this chapter it's boar, but that juts means awesome chapter soon

Old 05-05-2010, 01:59 AM   #4
Akira Of Shiseiten
Chunin Exam Participant

Akira Of Shiseiten is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Why is it a no?... You said LQ is out but you never told them where to find it.
Old 05-05-2010, 02:00 AM   #5
zerosameri

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Akira Of Shiseiten View Post
Why is it a no?...You said LQ is out but you never told them where to find it
Because thats an illgale down load of the Naruto chapter, plus you can post/relink/link-link to anything Naruto related.

I can't tell them because I would be breaking the 1st rule of this forum. (is it?)

Old 05-05-2010, 03:06 AM   #6
Sasuke is stupid
Apprentice Genin

Sasuke is stupid is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

This chapter is really boring besides the Oturan really being the Kyuubi. Either way....
Old 05-05-2010, 09:17 AM   #7
Marajsky
Apprentice Genin

Marajsky is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

ok, can someone PM me the link, I can't find chapter 493
Old 05-05-2010, 11:29 AM   #8
zerosameri

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marajsky View Post
ok, can someone PM me the link, I can't find chapter 493
It's only the LQ and sure

Old 05-05-2010, 02:17 PM   #9
Wooster
Special Jonin Candidate

Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

I just thought I mention that THE site says they don't have HQ raws yet. So it will probably much later tonight than usual.

Old 05-05-2010, 02:21 PM   #10
zerosameri

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wooster View Post
I just thought I mention that THE site says they don't have HQ raws yet. So it will probably much later tonight than usual.
Even if it's LQ or HQ the chapter is out and I win this one XD

Last edited by zerosameri; 05-05-2010 at 03:18 PM.
Old 05-05-2010, 02:24 PM   #11
Wooster
Special Jonin Candidate

Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by zerosameri View Post
I'm just providing info for those who care.

Old 05-05-2010, 03:18 PM   #12
zerosameri

Awards Showcase

Quote:
True.

Old 05-05-2010, 04:37 PM   #13
trouble88
Making It Duoble
Special Hunter Ninja
WS-Genin

Location: playing pokemonxy with KazekageGaara and Fluttershy
trouble88 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.trouble88 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.trouble88 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.trouble88 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.trouble88 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.trouble88 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.trouble88 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.trouble88 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.trouble88 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.trouble88 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.trouble88 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.trouble88 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.trouble88 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.trouble88 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via AIM to trouble88 Send a message via MSN to trouble88 Send a message via Skype™ to trouble88

will someone pm a site that got the chapter plz because my don't got it yet dam it

You stole my heart from the day we met^////^
Forum frist buddies: JAFL,KU
Member of the Forum ANBU PM me for help

Old 05-05-2010, 04:50 PM   #14
Noctis Arashi
is rapidly losing blood from Naijeru's jugular attack
Formerly Susanoo

Noctis Arashi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Noctis Arashi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Noctis Arashi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Noctis Arashi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via Skype™ to Noctis Arashi

I agree.
Grand Master Roleplayer
Just Call Me Legendary Hoe -Fliparrachii Approved
Old 05-05-2010, 05:16 PM   #15
Wooster
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by trouble88 View Post
will someone pm a site that got the chapter plz because my don't got it yet dam it
It's not out yet. Just crummy raws in LQ.

Old 05-05-2010, 05:18 PM   #16
trouble88
Making It Duoble
Special Hunter Ninja
WS-Genin

Location: playing pokemonxy with KazekageGaara and Fluttershy
trouble88 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.trouble88 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.trouble88 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.trouble88 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.trouble88 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.trouble88 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.trouble88 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.trouble88 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.trouble88 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.trouble88 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.trouble88 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.trouble88 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.trouble88 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.trouble88 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via AIM to trouble88 Send a message via MSN to trouble88 Send a message via Skype™ to trouble88

huh sorry guys

You stole my heart from the day we met^////^
Forum frist buddies: JAFL,KU
Member of the Forum ANBU PM me for help

Old 05-05-2010, 05:40 PM   #17
ByakuganAlex
Veteran Chunin

ByakuganAlex is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

i can't waiit until tomorrow >.<
Old 05-05-2010, 06:28 PM   #18
Sir BlueBerry
Genin

Sir BlueBerry is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

I want it! lol.
Old 05-05-2010, 07:33 PM   #19
3littlepigs
P-Chan

3littlepigs is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by zerosameri View Post
Quote:
Again with the whole "I win" thing between you two?!....

This is kind of annoying if I may say...why not wait until the chapter actually comes out in good quality or at least the well known online manga sites?
Old 05-05-2010, 07:43 PM   #20
garra12345
Chunin Exam Proctor

garra12345 is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

i have not seen it yet but i am staying up until it is up. so there.