Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Battlegrounds Versus Debates > Battlegrounds HQ > The Graveyard

The Graveyard While you CAN endlessly debate some things, other threads need a place to stay buried. This friends, is that place.

Old 04-22-2010, 05:26 PM   #21
Skylar
Special Jonin Candidate

Skylar is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Default Re: Kisame vs. Kakuzu

Quote:
Originally Posted by 321zigzag1 View Post
In the water it will get horribly blitzed.
Yeah that's true.

-Bro's-Zachrex33-Darkamaru-Kakashi71-

-Weapon:Naginata-

I know what your thinking, "Here comes Old Greg, he's a scaley man-fish" you don't know me, you don't know what I got.---Old Greg
Old 04-22-2010, 05:32 PM   #22
Slack 40
Special Jonin Candidate

Slack 40 saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!
Send a message via AIM to Slack 40

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kazumi Saitama View Post
Kisame. >.>

Naruto took out two of Kakuzu's hearts with one blow and Kisame fought the Raikage and lived. Kisame would stomp Kakuzu. Kakuzu is a scary mofo, though. >.<
That was a zetsu clone and he didn't fight raikage he fought Killer bee, plus raikage just surprised Kisame and bee and raikage just killed zetsu clone i wouldn't call that a fight aganst raikage

Anyway Kisames speed is greater then kakuzu's. Kakuzu's speed feats were keeping up with kakashi while Kisame was able to keep up with Bee in tailed clock

<^^^^>
< ( ) >
</(/`_`\)\>
v/o\ v /o\v

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Swinging a sword at a hot pirate's basically first base
Old 04-22-2010, 05:44 PM   #23
Yellow Flash
Legend of the Solstice

Yellow Flash has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Yellow Flash has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Yellow Flash has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Yellow Flash has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Yellow Flash has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Yellow Flash has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Yellow Flash has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slack 40 View Post
That was a zetsu clone and he didn't fight raikage he fought Killer bee, plus raikage just surprised Kisame and bee and raikage just killed zetsu clone i wouldn't call that a fight aganst raikage

Anyway Kisames speed is greater then kakuzu's. Kakuzu's speed feats were keeping up with kakashi while Kisame was able to keep up with Bee in tailed clock
Throughout the fight it was the real Kisame but towards the end of the fight Kisame was switched out with a Zetsu clone.
Old 04-22-2010, 05:46 PM   #24
321zigzag1
Banned

321zigzag1 is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slack 40 View Post

Actually Kisame was keeping up and reacting to Base Killerbee not cloak.

He let Samehada take care of the cloak.
Old 04-22-2010, 06:11 PM   #25
NagatoGod_of_Pain
Chunin Exam Proctor

NagatoGod_of_Pain has completed a tough C-rank mission!NagatoGod_of_Pain has completed a tough C-rank mission!NagatoGod_of_Pain has completed a tough C-rank mission!

Kisame easily wins. Samehada's chakra absorbing abilities is too advantageous. Kakuzu decides to release all his hearts and he still gets beaten. Even if Kakuzu manages to wound Kisame, Kisame can easily absorb Samehada to heal. If Kisame completely merges with Samehada, it's a guaranteed win.

Kakuzu might put up a resistance from his Earth Spear jutsu, but I'm sure that can just be absorbed by Samehada as well. The only way I see to beat Kisame is to be a master of speed.
Tryin' to fix the whole world in every season
Old 04-22-2010, 06:50 PM   #26
Kazumi Saitama
Lady Debater

Kazumi Saitama has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Kazumi Saitama has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Kazumi Saitama has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Kazumi Saitama has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Kazumi Saitama has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Kazumi Saitama has a spectacular chakra aura going on.
Send a message via MSN to Kazumi Saitama

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skylar View Post
I agree that Kisame would win, but can u really count that Kakuzu would get blitzed? Kakuzu has shown some pretty fast speed being able to kick Kakashi without him reacting in time. I guess that could be interpreted as Kakashi just getting suprised by Kakuzu still being alive, however u'd still think being a jonin rank ninja(and having the sharingan) he would be prepared for anything, even Kakuzu still attacking. But that's just what I think.

Edit @ Kazumi- Kisame didn't face Raikage and live, that was a Zetsu clone look-a-like, and it was almost instantley killed.
I thought Kisame transferred into his sword, Samehada? At least, that is what I read.

Edit: Using the chakra he got from Samehada, Bee attacked Kisame. Kisame barely evaded the attack and tried to cut off Bee's legs, but was stopped by the arrival of Bee's brother: the Fourth Raikage, and his two bodyguards. After being told how he was discovered because of the large dome of water and noticing Samehada giving more chakra to Bee, The Raikage and Bee join forces against Kisame as he attempted to use Water Release: Great Shark Missile Technique. Before he could finish the jutsu he was decapitated by their Double Lariat. With his last breath, he stated with a grin that their lightning-quick speed was simply too fast for him. His head then flew a distance and landed in front of the scared Sabu.

He fights them both. And I just read about the Zetsu clone. o.o

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Last edited by Kazumi Saitama; 04-22-2010 at 06:52 PM.
Old 04-22-2010, 07:10 PM   #27
321zigzag1
Banned

321zigzag1 is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Zetsu clone switching was done underwater.
Old 04-22-2010, 07:13 PM   #28
[Shikamaru]
Special Jonin Candidate

[Shikamaru] has completed a tough C-rank mission![Shikamaru] has completed a tough C-rank mission!
Send a message via Yahoo to [Shikamaru]

Kisame stomps.

Kakuzu best feat is capturing an off balance Kakashi in mid-air while he was being chased by multiple hearts.

It's safe to say his movement is far below Kisame's.

A blitz with two water clones, water prison, and beheading would finish the job. Destroying the remaining hearts would be relatively easy.
Old 04-23-2010, 03:06 PM   #29
Skylar
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
Edit: Using the chakra he got from Samehada, Bee attacked Kisame. Kisame barely evaded the attack and tried to cut off Bee's legs, but was stopped by the arrival of Bee's brother: the Fourth Raikage, and his two bodyguards. After being told how he was discovered because of the large dome of water and noticing Samehada giving more chakra to Bee, The Raikage and Bee join forces against Kisame as he attempted to use Water Release: Great Shark Missile Technique. Before he could finish the jutsu he was decapitated by their Double Lariat. With his last breath, he stated with a grin that their lightning-quick speed was simply too fast for him. His head then flew a distance and landed in front of the scared Sabu.

He fights them both. And I just read about the Zetsu clone. o.o
If u read on other chapters u'll find out about the Zetsu clone, and where it switched.

No, the Zetsu clone, "Fights" them both. If u call getting ur head ripped off fighting.

I know what your thinking, "Here comes Old Greg, he's a scaley man-fish" you don't know me, you don't know what I got.---Old Greg
Old 04-23-2010, 03:07 PM   #30
original uchiha
Banned

original uchiha is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

not even a competition chuck norris wins
Old 04-23-2010, 03:11 PM   #31
Kazumi Saitama
Lady Debater

Kazumi Saitama has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Kazumi Saitama has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Kazumi Saitama has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Kazumi Saitama has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Kazumi Saitama has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Kazumi Saitama has a spectacular chakra aura going on.
Send a message via MSN to Kazumi Saitama

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skylar View Post
If u read on other chapters u'll find out about the Zetsu clone, and where it switched.

No, the Zetsu clone, "Fights" them both. If u call getting ur head ripped off fighting.
I read that Kisame doesn't switch with the clone until he is underwater. Ah well, it doesn't matter. Kisame stomps Kakuzu. End of story.

Old 04-23-2010, 04:05 PM   #32
prasanth
Chunin

prasanth is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

it will good to watch the battle though, and for al you people saying water dome blitzes, what abuot kakuzu's elemntal advantage?
Old 04-23-2010, 05:08 PM   #33
Skylar
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
I read that Kisame doesn't switch with the clone until he is underwater. Ah well, it doesn't matter. Kisame stomps Kakuzu. End of story.
When the Zetsu clone switched with Kisame, the water dome technique stopped. Someone has told me that when Zetsu creates a clone look-a-like, that it cannot use any jutsu that the user had, I'm not sure if this is true or not but it would explain the water dome technique stopping....Agreed.

Old 04-23-2010, 05:23 PM   #34
lightshadow
Genin

lightshadow is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

As far as elements go, Kakuzu does have the advantage. He can use every element. However, most of his strength comes from his elemental attacks, although his threads are not weak. This one is close, but I think Kisame could win, although he would have to work for it. If Kakuzu got Kisame with his threads then Kisame couldn't move or use Samehada. But if Kisame fused with Samehada there would be no way for Kakuzu to fight back. Practically all of his attacks are chakra based. So yeah...you get the picture.