Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Great Off-Topica > Forum Games

Forum Games Here users can play their own made-up games -- word games, simple RPG, etc.

View Poll Results: Should people be allowed to say "neither"?
Yes 3 60.00%
No 2 40.00%
Voters: 5. You may not vote on this poll

Old 05-09-2010, 03:47 PM   #961
Kazumi Saitama
Lady Debater

Kazumi Saitama has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Kazumi Saitama has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Kazumi Saitama has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Kazumi Saitama has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Kazumi Saitama has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Kazumi Saitama has a spectacular chakra aura going on.
Send a message via MSN to Kazumi Saitama
Default Re: Who Looks Better?

Quote:
Originally Posted by |SR-hyse-Z| View Post
Kazumi wishes she was the cutest, psh xD

Zabuza or Raiga?
Kazumi is the cutest! >3

Zabuza.

Ino or Hotaru?

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Kazumi Saitama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2010, 03:49 PM   #962
Level6Ninja
Genin

Level6Ninja is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Ino

Kakashi or Sasuke?

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Level6Ninja is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2010, 03:50 PM   #963
Kazumi Saitama
Lady Debater

Kazumi Saitama has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Kazumi Saitama has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Kazumi Saitama has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Kazumi Saitama has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Kazumi Saitama has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Kazumi Saitama has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

Kakashi. [Sasuke is gay]

Jugo or Sai?

Old 05-09-2010, 03:51 PM   #964
Level6Ninja
Genin

Jugo

Kisame or Suigetsu?

Old 05-09-2010, 03:53 PM   #965
Sai's brother
Jonin

Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Level6Ninja View Post
Jugo

Kisame or Suigetsu?
Suigetsu

Sakura or Naruto

Sai's brother is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2010, 03:54 PM   #966
Nick Tasogare
Special Jonin Candidate

Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.
Send a message via Skype™ to Nick Tasogare

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kazumi Saitama View Post
Kakashi. [Sasuke is gay]

Jugo or Sai?
/Is half gay and offended, but agrees

xD jk

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sai's brother View Post
Suigetsu

Sakura or Naruto
Naruto

Jiraiya or The Second Hokage

Can Herr SRhyse and Frau Muffintop please remove my staff "powers"? The Mod Rules are a joke and everybody knows it lol I don't follow that last rule well enough, and I don't want to endanger the Communist Rule of the People's Republic of NDF. Thanks.

/Heil

Oh wait, now there's drama so I just have to watch this all blow up.
Nick Tasogare is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2010, 03:56 PM   #967
Sai's brother
Jonin

Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.

Quote:
/Is half gay and offended, but agrees

xD jk

Naruto

Jiraiya or The Second Hokage
Jirayia

Minato or Shin

Old 05-09-2010, 03:56 PM   #968
Nick Tasogare
Special Jonin Candidate

Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.

Quote:
Jirayia

Minato or Shin
Mmmmmmmmminato xD

Gaara or Kankuro

Can Herr SRhyse and Frau Muffintop please remove my staff "powers"? The Mod Rules are a joke and everybody knows it lol I don't follow that last rule well enough, and I don't want to endanger the Communist Rule of the People's Republic of NDF. Thanks.

/Heil

Old 05-09-2010, 03:57 PM   #969
Paradox Within
Special Jonin Candidate

Paradox Within has completed a tough C-rank mission!Paradox Within has completed a tough C-rank mission!
Send a message via Yahoo to Paradox Within

Gaara.

Sasori or Kankuro?
Old 05-09-2010, 03:58 PM   #970
Sai's brother
Jonin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paradox Within View Post
Gaara.

Sasori or Kankuro?
Kankuro

Danzo or Gato XD

Old 05-09-2010, 03:59 PM   #971
Nick Tasogare
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
Kankuro

Danzo or Gato XD
Or

Haku or Sasuke?

Can't use the gay excuse for obvious reasons xD

/Heil

Old 05-09-2010, 04:00 PM   #972
Sai's brother
Jonin

Sasuke

Zabuza or Or

Old 05-09-2010, 04:01 PM   #973
Level6Ninja
Genin

sasuke
i for one dont think he is gay, just overrated.

Sarutobi(third hokage) or Jiraiya

Old 05-09-2010, 04:03 PM   #974
Sai's brother
Jonin

Jiraya

Buddy
OR
Amber

Old 05-09-2010, 04:05 PM   #975
Nick Tasogare
Special Jonin Candidate

Awwww, buddy xD

/Heil

Old 05-09-2010, 04:09 PM   #976
Sai's brother
Jonin

Neji or Itachi

Old 05-09-2010, 04:10 PM   #977
Nick Tasogare
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
Neji or Itachi
Neji.

I demand picture of Sb so we can decide between him and Kazumi xD

/Heil

Old 05-09-2010, 04:10 PM   #978
Sai's brother
Jonin

Quote:
Neji.

I demand picture of Sb so we can decide between him and Kazumi xD
Then go find it in the album bud

Old 05-09-2010, 04:11 PM   #979
Kazumi Saitama
Lady Debater

Kazumi Wins! Done!

Old 05-09-2010, 04:12 PM   #980
Sai's brother
Jonin

Most likely >.>

Tags
date, kazumi saitama, lol shika was here