Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Leaf Village Council > Forum Feedback & Issues

Forum Feedback & Issues Having problems using the forums or site? Maybe you have some feedback about the site you'd like to share? Post it here.

View Poll Results: What do you think of the New Avatars?
Awesome 17 26.15%
Alright 29 44.62%
Bad 10 15.38%
Horrible 9 13.85%
Voters: 65. You may not vote on this poll

Old 04-20-2010, 07:06 PM   #21
RockyL
no longer has an out of date War System related custom title

RockyL finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.RockyL finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.RockyL finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.RockyL finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.RockyL finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.RockyL finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.RockyL finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.RockyL finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.RockyL finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via ICQ to RockyL
Default Re: New Avatars!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by junchurikioftheleaf View Post
im sorry dude i cant take you seriously as lee
Good! Because i am not a very serious person!

"This punch will be larger than life!" - Choji
"A failure will win even at the cost of their own life!" - Gai

The Orochimaru of the Forums
I am teh SMEX!

<3 This heart represents the bromance of Red and RockyL. /brohug
RockyL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2010, 07:06 PM   #22
Hidden Ninja45
Jonin

Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.

Awards Showcase

Wow, these avatars are weird looking.

But at least they are new.

And now no one will complain about wanting new avatars....

.....for a couple of weeks.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Hidden Ninja45 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2010, 07:06 PM   #23
Kiba_Inuzuka
Special Jonin Candidate

Kiba_Inuzuka is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by i_love_kakashi View Post
*eye twiches*
I am madderrrrr and more sexyyyerrrrr
est is better than errrrr!

i think.........

Kiba_Inuzuka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2010, 07:07 PM   #24
Konoha'sGreenThunder
Wallflower

Konoha'sGreenThunder finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Konoha'sGreenThunder finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Konoha'sGreenThunder finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Konoha'sGreenThunder finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Konoha'sGreenThunder finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Konoha'sGreenThunder finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Konoha'sGreenThunder finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Konoha'sGreenThunder finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Konoha'sGreenThunder finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.
Send a message via Skype™ to Konoha'sGreenThunder

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hidden Ninja45 View Post
Wow, these avatars are weird looking.

But at least they are new.

And now no one will complain about wanting new avatars....

.....for a couple of weeks.
You mean hours?
Old 04-20-2010, 07:08 PM   #25
i_love_kakashi
Special Jonin Candidate

i_love_kakashi has a spectacular chakra aura going on.i_love_kakashi has a spectacular chakra aura going on.i_love_kakashi has a spectacular chakra aura going on.i_love_kakashi has a spectacular chakra aura going on.i_love_kakashi has a spectacular chakra aura going on.i_love_kakashi has a spectacular chakra aura going on.i_love_kakashi has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kiba_Inuzuka View Post
est is better than errrrr!

i think.........

oh YEAH!
Well umm...

I am
madderrrest and sexyerrrest!
Old 04-20-2010, 07:08 PM   #26
zerosameri

zerosameri just might be Kage someday.
zerosameri just might be Kage someday.zerosameri just might be Kage someday.zerosameri just might be Kage someday.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vocaloid View Post
I agree. I think they're ugly actually.

The only really 'new' ones are Sasori and Minato, the others are of characters we've already got (Kakashi, Gaara, Neji)

Besides, I wanted Konan and Karin or at least Kakuzu ;_;
I got the Naruto Chibi action figure when I bough one of the Naruto box sets...
*This one*

I was hoping for something like the avarts we have now, not picture of Naruto action figures. my computer only lets me see a red X box of some of them. But no use complaining there better than Nothing

Suigetsu would of been awesome. But oh well.

zerosameri is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2010, 07:09 PM   #27
Kiba_Inuzuka
Special Jonin Candidate

Kiba_Inuzuka is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by i_love_kakashi View Post
oh YEAH!
Well umm...

I am
madderrrest and sexyerrrest!
I am Epicly-mad and Epicly-Sexy!

Kiba_Inuzuka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2010, 07:10 PM   #28
Sai's brother
Jonin

Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.

I like them <3 Though I want a Suigetsu Avatar

Sai's brother is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2010, 07:11 PM   #29
Uchiha-Kun
Genin

Uchiha-Kun is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

: ( They are creepy... not to make bad comments, just my opinion.
Stupid things:
Spoiler:

Quote:
Quote:
>___> At first I thought this was a rip-off from my " Naruto Cook book recipies"
Quote:
how?..it was made before you even joined
Quote:
Quote:
... Like what? All I wrote was the title of my story chapter...
Uchiha-Kun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2010, 07:25 PM   #30
Kazumi Saitama
Lady Debater

Kazumi Saitama has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Kazumi Saitama has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Kazumi Saitama has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Kazumi Saitama has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Kazumi Saitama has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Kazumi Saitama has a spectacular chakra aura going on.
Send a message via MSN to Kazumi Saitama

Look at my little chibi Neji! Lol.

Kazumi Saitama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2010, 07:28 PM   #31
Zazuro
Special Jonin Candidate

Zazuro is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

LOVE THIS! I am sooo gonna chnage if they release a new Kakashi or (a better Minato) or...

PEIN! XD

But my number one wanted most avatar is....
Spoiler:

*evil grin*
Spoiler:

Rukia Kuchiki, very smexy!

Zazuro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2010, 07:40 PM   #32
Kenshin Mizoguchi
Was and still is...
SIR KEN!!!! <3
CB Murder Bros & Co.

Kenshin Mizoguchi is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Kenshin Mizoguchi is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Kenshin Mizoguchi is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Kenshin Mizoguchi is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Kenshin Mizoguchi is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

Instead of saying how bad the new avatars are, some of you should actually appreciate that Viz released more available ones.

P:<
Spoiler:

Kenshin Mizoguchi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2010, 07:41 PM   #33
garra12345
Chunin Exam Proctor

garra12345 is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

they are pretty cool.
garra12345 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2010, 07:51 PM   #34
Jiraiya Sekai
Academy Graduate

Jiraiya Sekai is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

still no Jiraiya avatars T-T
Jiraiya Sekai is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2010, 08:14 PM   #35
Sasuke
The Ultimate Sasuke Fan
Konoha Historian

Location: Stumbled upon a mysterious area, trying to find the truth.
Sasuke has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Sasuke has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Sasuke has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Sasuke has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Sasuke has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Sasuke has a spectacular chakra aura going on.
Send a message via Skype™ to Sasuke

They're okay, though I like that they finally made a Sasori and Minato avatar.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jiraiya Sekai View Post
still no Jiraiya avatars T-T
I made one for the forums and gave it to Hidan to SRhyse to go see if it was aloud, we are still waiting on the results...

Sasuke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2010, 08:41 PM   #36
Vatanui AKA Pride
has a farm...
WCA

Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.

Awards Showcase

/Cannot take anyone seriously with a new avatar

/Had wanted Kakuzu or Killer Bee avatar

Vatanui AKA Pride is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2010, 08:45 PM   #37
Kingsnoke
assumed the position
and got to the party. TWICE!
Sage of Ice Water

Kingsnoke finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kingsnoke finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kingsnoke finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kingsnoke finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kingsnoke finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kingsnoke finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kingsnoke finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kingsnoke finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kingsnoke finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.

Kingsnoke agrees with Vat. He thinks that the New avatars look a bit like cheesy action figures.

Kingsnoke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2010, 09:17 PM   #38
Bacon

Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

I don't like them becuase they are not as appealing, and they are the same recycled ones we had already besides Minato and Sasori.

Quote:

12:11 PM So you enter the debate with full knowledge that you know nothing of worth on the subject, and then state you will not make an effort to learn. Way to be poster-boy for blight of the forum. Leave discussions of intelligence to those that have it.

Click the dratini for anime rants
Bacon is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2010, 09:45 PM   #39
zebrakiller
Special Jonin Candidate

zebrakiller has completed a tough C-rank mission!zebrakiller has completed a tough C-rank mission!zebrakiller has completed a tough C-rank mission!

hahaha the new lee is great... the rest i cant take seriously because theyre chibi but lees seems to fit. staying avatarless tho.

zebrakiller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2010, 10:21 PM   #40
Rasen_Chidori
The Smiling Assassin
Konoha Historian

Rasen_Chidori completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Rasen_Chidori completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Rasen_Chidori completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Rasen_Chidori completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Rasen_Chidori completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Rasen_Chidori completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Rasen_Chidori completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Rasen_Chidori completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Rasen_Chidori completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Rasen_Chidori completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Rasen_Chidori completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Rasen_Chidori completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Rasen_Chidori completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Rasen_Chidori completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.

Awards Showcase

They are ok I guess but I think I think I will stick with the one I've got.

Make your getaway, make your getaway
Break free from a fate that is far too sad
Rasen_Chidori is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
new avatars