Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Great Off-Topica > Chats, Clubs and Families

Chats, Clubs and Families Your random chat threads go here.

Old 06-09-2009, 02:00 PM   #101
KyuubiAkatsuki
Jonin

KyuubiAkatsuki completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.KyuubiAkatsuki completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.KyuubiAkatsuki completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.KyuubiAkatsuki completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.KyuubiAkatsuki completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.KyuubiAkatsuki completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.KyuubiAkatsuki completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.KyuubiAkatsuki completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.KyuubiAkatsuki completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.KyuubiAkatsuki completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.KyuubiAkatsuki completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.KyuubiAkatsuki completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.KyuubiAkatsuki completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.KyuubiAkatsuki completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.KyuubiAkatsuki completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.

Awards Showcase

Default Re: The Forum Party

Quote:
Originally Posted by SKR/Karo View Post
Karo: oh god its rap ahhhhhh *rolls on floor covering ears*
im not a fan of rap either, but u have to admit its better than rick roll, i think its better than rick roll, because i have been rick rolled so many damn times, and why am i saying his name! noooooooooo!

"If sacred places are spared the ravages of war then make all places sacred. And if the holy people are to be kept harmless from war then make all peoples holy."
----- Silver Surfer from Silver Surfer Requiem

Spoiler:

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Spoiler:

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
KyuubiAkatsuki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2009, 02:01 PM   #102
Cade
Special Jonin Candidate

Location: In a world of poverty, violence,sex,drugs,wars,arguements and racisim.Basically the U.S.A
Cade has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Cade has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Cade has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Cade has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Cade has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Cade has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

No it's rock.

Cade is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2009, 02:01 PM   #103
Luna Mikazuki
the explorer!

Luna Mikazuki just might be Kage someday.
Luna Mikazuki just might be Kage someday.Luna Mikazuki just might be Kage someday.Luna Mikazuki just might be Kage someday.Luna Mikazuki just might be Kage someday.Luna Mikazuki just might be Kage someday.Luna Mikazuki just might be Kage someday.

Awards Showcase

Okay I'll give you rock Karo and SKR

Luna Mikazuki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2009, 02:02 PM   #104
Cade
Special Jonin Candidate

Location: In a world of poverty, violence,sex,drugs,wars,arguements and racisim.Basically the U.S.A
Cade has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Cade has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Cade has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Cade has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Cade has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Cade has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

Here's some real rock

Old 06-09-2009, 02:03 PM   #105
KyuubiAkatsuki
Jonin

KyuubiAkatsuki completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.KyuubiAkatsuki completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.KyuubiAkatsuki completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.KyuubiAkatsuki completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.KyuubiAkatsuki completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.KyuubiAkatsuki completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.KyuubiAkatsuki completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.KyuubiAkatsuki completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.KyuubiAkatsuki completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.KyuubiAkatsuki completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.KyuubiAkatsuki completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.KyuubiAkatsuki completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.KyuubiAkatsuki completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.KyuubiAkatsuki completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.KyuubiAkatsuki completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.

Awards Showcase

the guy's scary, like a japanese marilyn manson

but i like the song

maximum the hormone, they made the second opening for death note didnt they?

"If sacred places are spared the ravages of war then make all places sacred. And if the holy people are to be kept harmless from war then make all peoples holy."

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Old 06-09-2009, 02:04 PM   #106
KaiokenX5 Karo
Chunin Exam Proctor

KaiokenX5 Karo is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Send a message via AIM to KaiokenX5 Karo Send a message via Skype™ to KaiokenX5 Karo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Luna Mikazuki View Post
Okay I'll give you rock Karo and SKR
i heard this song on a tony hawk game i know it *contiues watching vid

Shika'sgurl: Spectacular GF
They call me, Ben...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Me
I'LL LICK YOUR FACE
Quote:
Originally Posted by You
I'm okay with that
KaiokenX5 Karo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2009, 02:04 PM   #107
Luna Mikazuki
the explorer!

Luna Mikazuki just might be Kage someday.Luna Mikazuki just might be Kage someday.Luna Mikazuki just might be Kage someday.Luna Mikazuki just might be Kage someday.Luna Mikazuki just might be Kage someday.Luna Mikazuki just might be Kage someday.

Awards Showcase

Wow okay
The one I gave was one of their soft songs

Old 06-09-2009, 02:07 PM   #108
KyuubiAkatsuki
Jonin

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Wow okay
damn, when u said the other one was one of their soft songs, i was like how heavy is this one? lol, its cool though, wish i understood wat they said though

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Old 06-09-2009, 02:08 PM   #109
Cade
Special Jonin Candidate

I like this one better.

Old 06-09-2009, 02:08 PM   #110
Luna Mikazuki
the explorer!

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by KyuubiAkatsuki View Post
damn, when u said the other one was one of their soft songs, i was like how heavy is this one? lol, its cool though, wish i understood wat they said though
Eh I love them

BIGGEST FAN!! (although I cant say that)

Old 06-09-2009, 02:09 PM   #111
KyuubiAkatsuki
Jonin

Awards Showcase

wait a minute, if this is a party where's the disco ball?

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Old 06-09-2009, 02:09 PM   #112
Cade
Special Jonin Candidate

What about Killswich Engage.

Old 06-09-2009, 02:11 PM   #113
KyuubiAkatsuki
Jonin

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cade View Post
What about Killswich Engage.
that one was awesome

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Old 06-09-2009, 02:11 PM   #114
Luna Mikazuki
the explorer!

Awards Showcase

I dunno
*grabs disco ball*
Letsa go

Old 06-09-2009, 02:12 PM   #115
Cade
Special Jonin Candidate

*clicks remote control*there goes the disco ball.

Old 06-09-2009, 02:13 PM   #116
KaiokenX5 Karo
Chunin Exam Proctor

KaiokenX5 Karo is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Send a message via AIM to KaiokenX5 Karo Send a message via Skype™ to KaiokenX5 Karo

Quote:
Wow okay
that was ... AWESOME

Shika'sgurl: Spectacular GF
They call me, Ben...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Me
I'LL LICK YOUR FACE
Quote:
Originally Posted by You
I'm okay with that
KaiokenX5 Karo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2009, 02:13 PM   #117
KyuubiAkatsuki
Jonin

Awards Showcase

*starts to dance randomly* woooooooo!

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Old 06-09-2009, 02:14 PM   #118
Luna Mikazuki
the explorer!

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by SKR/Karo View Post
that was ... AWESOME
*whispers*
EXACTLY

Old 06-09-2009, 02:14 PM   #119
Cade
Special Jonin Candidate

Join dancing with the baby.

Old 06-09-2009, 02:15 PM   #120
Luna Mikazuki
the explorer!

Awards Showcase

I'm scared of the baby 0.o