Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Battlegrounds Versus Debates > Battlegrounds HQ > The Graveyard

The Graveyard While you CAN endlessly debate some things, other threads need a place to stay buried. This friends, is that place.

Old 04-08-2009, 10:33 AM   #1
Naruto-Kyuubi
Genin

Naruto-Kyuubi is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Default Neji vs. Rock Lee

Who would win in a battle Neji or Rock Lee. Enjoy!!!!
Old 04-08-2009, 10:39 AM   #2
Toma RNK
Village Counsel Sage
The Dandy Man

Toma RNK just might be Kage someday.
Toma RNK just might be Kage someday.Toma RNK just might be Kage someday.

Awards Showcase

Default Re: Neji vs. Rock Lee

If lee takes the weights off, LEE. If you can't see something cause it is so fast, you can't block it. Neji is not highly mobile.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

May 18th 2009: PM Hell... never forget.
Best post ever!

Always remember

Any sufficiently advanced stupidity is indistinguishable from evil.
Old 04-08-2009, 01:56 PM   #3
Miles Edgeworth
Special Jonin Candidate

Miles Edgeworth is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Miles Edgeworth is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Miles Edgeworth is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Miles Edgeworth is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Miles Edgeworth is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.
Send a message via AIM to Miles Edgeworth Send a message via MSN to Miles Edgeworth

I dunno about Shippuden, but PTS? Lee.

I am a Lee fan. Sue me if you disagree, but Lee is stronger.

We all know that Lee's very mobile. Seeing Lee's failed attempts to beat Neji, you can tell he was not using his speed at all. Lee could merely take off his weights and pwn Neji. Only thing Neji could do is rotation, and that takes more energy than running.

If by chance Neji can survive that, Lee could use Lotus. Unlike Gaara, he has no sand shell, so if Neji's grabbed, he's screwed.

The problem comes down to what happens to Neji after that. If Neji survives that, Lee would have a hard time. However, seeing as how he survived Gaara long enough to open gates, Neji wouldn't be much harder since he doesn't have much long range ninjutsu.

If Lee opens the gates, Neji's done.........he can't do anything. Neji's got no sand coffin, so Lee would have minor injuries, but would survive over all.

If Lee happened to get his hands on sake.........poor Neji.......

If he opened his gates and then took sake...........very poor Neji.........
Old 04-08-2009, 01:59 PM   #4
Keira-chan
Chunin Exam Participant

Keira-chan is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Neji because his attacks are stronger and he can defend himself with ease
Old 04-08-2009, 02:02 PM   #5
Miles Edgeworth
Special Jonin Candidate

Miles Edgeworth is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Miles Edgeworth is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Miles Edgeworth is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Miles Edgeworth is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Miles Edgeworth is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.
Send a message via AIM to Miles Edgeworth Send a message via MSN to Miles Edgeworth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Keira-chan
Neji because his attacks are stronger and he can defend himself with ease
Stronger attacks? Excuse me?

Lee could beat the crap outta Naruto with a leaf whirlwind! Neji had to use so many gentle fist strikes to subdue Naruto before he used the nine-tailed fox. Stronger attacks? I think not.

And Neji defend himself? With rotation is about it, and Lee's not going to get hit by that 20 times in one battle. Lee has the better defense (speed), the way I see it.
Old 04-08-2009, 05:11 PM   #6
Miles Edgeworth
Special Jonin Candidate

Sigh........Lee is so underrated.
Old 04-08-2009, 05:18 PM   #7
narutorocks
Veteran Chunin

narutorocks is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

lee! he's so devoted and set on his goals.. that I think he would beat Neji.
Do you remember when he fought Gaara at the Chunin exam/??? before he got beatan Lee was sssooo fast!!! He could punch Neji before Neji could use his defense attack plam thing.

"But... but... my paw pads are so soft and supple!"~Pakkun
Old 04-08-2009, 05:21 PM   #8
garraswerewolf
Jonin

garraswerewolf is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

most likely neji

Old 04-08-2009, 05:23 PM   #9
Kisame
I NOM CHAKRA!

Kisame has completed a tough C-rank mission!Kisame has completed a tough C-rank mission!Kisame has completed a tough C-rank mission!
Send a message via AIM to Kisame

Pre-timeskip- It was already stated Neji could win. His Kaiten could block all of Lee's attacks.

Post-timeskip- Not enough information.
Old 04-08-2009, 06:52 PM   #10
Naruto
Special Jonin Candidate

Naruto has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Naruto has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Naruto has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Naruto has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Naruto has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Naruto has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Naruto has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Naruto has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kisame
Pre-timeskip- It was already stated Neji could win. His Kaiten could block all of Lee's attacks.

I concur (trying to act smart)

Old 04-08-2009, 07:06 PM   #11
AkiHoshi
Chunin Exam Participant

Location: Hanging out with Rock Lee learning awesome Taijutsu stuffs
AkiHoshi is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by rocklee_112713
Sigh........Lee is so underrated.
i completely agree. Lee is the best character. I love him!!
Old 04-08-2009, 07:24 PM   #12
Miles Edgeworth
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
Originally Posted by garraswerewolf
most likely neji
How so? I explained how Neji WOULDN'T beat him.

Quote:

Last I checked, Lee didn't use a fraction of his power or speed in the battles shown. Did you see Lee speedblitzing Neji? No, if he was and still got pwned, that would be one thing. But he wasn't, so you can't assume that Neji can Kaiten all of Lee's punches. He'd tire out before Lee. And Neji has NO counter to Hidden Lotus. Tell me exactly how he can survive that.

Quote:
Originally Posted by AkiHoshi
i completely agree. Lee is the best character. I love him!!
I know, right? xD
Old 04-08-2009, 07:26 PM   #13
Kisame
I NOM CHAKRA!

Kisame has completed a tough C-rank mission!Kisame has completed a tough C-rank mission!Kisame has completed a tough C-rank mission!

Where did it say Lee only used a fraction of his power?

He could just use Kaiten, so Lee does.'t use Hidden Lotus on him.
Old 04-08-2009, 07:30 PM   #14
Miles Edgeworth
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:

Where did it show Lee using ANY of his power? If you watched, it simply showed Lee running and Neji pwning him. It wasn't even running, actually. More like a "Charge! I'm running in knowing I'm gonna die!" type of run. Lee was not using his full strength.

And Neji Kaiten Hidden Lotus? Where did you get that from? It's too fast for him to Kaiten. Lee's speed and the force of his hit will prove to be much stronger and faster than a Kaiten spin.
Old 04-08-2009, 07:32 PM   #15
Kisame
I NOM CHAKRA!

Quote:
Quote:

Where did it show Lee using ANY of his power? If you watched, it simply showed Lee running and Neji pwning him. It wasn't even running, actually. More like a "Charge! I'm running in knowing I'm gonna die!" type of run. Lee was not using his full strength.

And Neji Kaiten Hidden Lotus? Where did you get that from? It's too fast for him to Kaiten. Lee's speed and the force of his hit will prove to be much stronger and faster than a Kaiten spin.

Did it show that in the manga or was it anime only? If it was anime only it's filler.

Neji can Kaiten, so Lee doesn't get to use the move.
Old 04-08-2009, 07:32 PM   #16
AkiHoshi
Chunin Exam Participant

Location: Hanging out with Rock Lee learning awesome Taijutsu stuffs
AkiHoshi is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Quote:
Quote:

*nod nod* uh huh!!! Lee can win!!!!!
Old 04-08-2009, 07:40 PM   #17
Miles Edgeworth
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
Did it show that in the manga or was it anime only? If it was anime only it's filler.

It's not like you can go by anything else.

Besides, Neji can't just Kaiten a Hidden Lotus. Lee literally disappeared from sight at first. He can't Kaiten out of nowhere.

And if Lee did happen to hit him? Neji would suffer........quite a lot.

You also forget Drunk/Loopy Fist. Lee'd be so crazy that Neji couldn't do anything.
Old 04-08-2009, 07:44 PM   #18
Kisame
I NOM CHAKRA!

Quote:
Quote:

It's not like you can go by anything else.

Besides, Neji can't just Kaiten a Hidden Lotus. Lee literally disappeared from sight at first. He can't Kaiten out of nowhere.

And if Lee did happen to hit him? Neji would suffer........quite a lot.

You also forget Drunk/Loopy Fist. Lee'd be so crazy that Neji couldn't do anything.
Prove it's from the manga, it does matter.

Lee wouldn't use hidden lotus at first, he only uses it to protect.

Where would Lee get sake?
Old 04-08-2009, 07:48 PM   #19
Miles Edgeworth
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:

Prove that Lee used his full power first.

Did the topic say Lee was "in character" or in base form? It didn't, so Lee's Drunken Fist can be a factor.

And if Neji was so OMGWTFLOLROFLCOPTERWOW strong, I'm sure Lee WOULD open his gates to beat him.

Plus, Lee even said "Neji, I saved this move for you, but this is a sneak peek..." or something of the sort. Neji can't counter that once Lee gets kicking in that form.
Old 04-08-2009, 07:51 PM   #20
Kisame
I NOM CHAKRA!

Quote:
Quote:

Prove that Lee used his full power first.

Did the topic say Lee was "in character" or in base form? It didn't, so Lee's Drunken Fist can be a factor.

And if Neji was so OMGWTFLOLROFLCOPTERWOW strong, I'm sure Lee WOULD open his gates to beat him.

Plus, Lee even said "Neji, I saved this move for you, but this is a sneak peek..." or something of the sort. Neji can't counter that once Lee gets kicking in that form.
Tell me the chapter it showed Lee vs. Neji.

Where would he get the sake? The topic didn;t say he had sake, so a bottle just magically appears?

Now your saying Lee is going to defy Guy's orders without being drunk?