Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Mall > Anime News

Anime News The latest news on anime projects and the people that make them possible.

View Poll Results: Who would win in an all captain battle in bleach
Captain Yamamoto(1st division) 8 25.00%
Captain Soifon(2nd division) 0 0%
Captain Gin Ichimaru(former 3rd division) 0 0%
Captain Unohana(4th division) 1 3.13%
Captain Aizen(former 5th division) 4 12.50%
Captain Kuchiki(6th division) 4 12.50%
Captain Komamura(7th division) 0 0%
Captain Shunsui(8th division) 0 0%
Captain tosen(former 9th division) 1 3.13%
Captain Hitsugaya(10th division) 4 12.50%
Captain Kenpachi(11th division) 8 25.00%
Captain Kurotsuchi(12th division) 1 3.13%
Captain Ukitake(13th division) 1 3.13%
Voters: 32. You may not vote on this poll

Old 07-14-2009, 10:02 AM   #21
♥Sakay♥
Freshmen Academy Student

♥Sakay♥ is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Send a message via MSN to ♥Sakay♥
Default Re: Who Would Win in an All Captain Battle in Bleach

If Kenpachi has the balls to fight 3 captains at once, then I sure think that he could take down the other captains easily.
♥Sakay♥ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2009, 08:17 PM   #22
Vatanui AKA Pride
has a farm...
WCA

Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by ♥Sakay♥ View Post
If Kenpachi has the balls to fight 3 captains at once, then I sure think that he could take down the other captains easily.
Um, it was 2 captains, and also, technically, he was only fighting Tosen while the other captain watched.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Vatanui AKA Pride is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2009, 08:38 PM   #23
thelastuchiha
Genin Elite

thelastuchiha is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

i dont think kenpachi actually has a chance in this one... he doesn't even have a bankai
Old 07-15-2009, 12:41 PM   #24
Vatanui AKA Pride
has a farm...
WCA

Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by thelastuchiha View Post
i dont think kenpachi actually has a chance in this one... he doesn't even have a bankai
But he does have a Shikai. Like Ichigo, his sword stays in Shikai regularly.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Old 07-15-2009, 12:44 PM   #25
Chromekatana
Veteran Chunin

Chromekatana is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

I think Kenpachi for sure. He can take hits and can deal them out equally. THough,he doesnt have Shikai or bankai,I think he could still beat at least a few of them.

@Vatanui AKA Pride: I would have to disagree on this one. I think you have to at least be able to talk to,or see,your sword's true form to get Shikai. Plus,That would be a lousy shikai lol.

Last edited by Chromekatana; 07-15-2009 at 12:46 PM.
Chromekatana is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2009, 01:05 PM   #26
Vatanui AKA Pride
has a farm...
WCA

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chromekatana View Post
I think Kenpachi for sure. He can take hits and can deal them out equally. THough,he doesnt have Shikai or bankai,I think he could still beat at least a few of them.

@Vatanui AKA Pride: I would have to disagree on this one. I think you have to at least be able to talk to,or see,your sword's true form to get Shikai. Plus,That would be a lousy shikai lol.
If you don't believe me, then fine. Because of Kenpachi's Overflowing Spiritual Pressure, his Sword always stay in Shikai. His Shikai's Power is Enormous Strength and Cutting Ability, as he was able to slice a giant building in half with one hit, but those are the only powers his Zanpuktou has so far.

Old 07-15-2009, 01:54 PM   #27
Chromekatana
Veteran Chunin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vatanui AKA Pride View Post
If you don't believe me, then fine. Because of Kenpachi's Overflowing Spiritual Pressure, his Sword always stay in Shikai. His Shikai's Power is Enormous Strength and Cutting Ability, as he was able to slice a giant building in half with one hit, but those are the only powers his Zanpuktou has so far.

Its not that I don't believe it,but I think it sounds better that hes that strong without Shikai.XD I could see Shikai giving those Powers,seeing as Ichigo's gives speed,but the only person who knows the real answer is Kenpachi himself.XD

Also,the episode that was a flashback of the bald dude fighting and losing against Kenpachi,want Kenny using the same sword and wasnt in the 13 Court Guard yet?
Old 07-15-2009, 03:13 PM   #28
Vatanui AKA Pride
has a farm...
WCA

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Its not that I don't believe it,but I think it sounds better that hes that strong without Shikai.XD I could see Shikai giving those Powers,seeing as Ichigo's gives speed,but the only person who knows the real answer is Kenpachi himself.XD

Also,the episode that was a flashback of the bald dude fighting and losing against Kenpachi,want Kenny using the same sword and wasnt in the 13 Court Guard yet?
You mean Ikkaku?

Old 07-15-2009, 07:46 PM   #29
Chromekatana
Veteran Chunin

Quote:
You mean Ikkaku?
Lol yeah. Hes not really one of my favs,though I did find him funny in one of the filler episodes.
Old 07-15-2009, 10:23 PM   #30
ANIMELVR4EVR
Chunin Exam Proctor

Location: under a shady tree listening to music while doodling horribly
ANIMELVR4EVR is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

idk, maybe hitsugaya

╔═══╗
║███║
║ (●)
╚═══╝
======۩۞۩======
███ANIMELVR4EVR███
======۩۞۩======
I <3 SHIKIBAME
ANIMELVR4EVR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2009, 10:28 PM   #31
nexthokage
Special Jonin Candidate

nexthokage is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.nexthokage is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.nexthokage is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.nexthokage is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.nexthokage is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.nexthokage is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

Is bleach good because i think i might start reading it

For CCS: Herp Derp
From CCS: HERP DERP
3 YEARS ON HERE
Please sub to my youtube channel -V-

Quote:
Wikipedia
On April 1, 2012 at midnight, Toonami appeared to have taken over hosting for the night. While this could very well be Adult Swim's latest April Fool's Day prank, it appears to have returned
I like Bleach so much now and I play CoD
nexthokage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2009, 10:30 PM   #32
Chromekatana
Veteran Chunin

Quote:
Originally Posted by nexthokage View Post
Is bleach good because i think i might start reading it
Yeah,its pretty good. Glad your not watching it because most of the fillers arent very good. I didnt like it very much till they got to the point where they go to the SS.
Old 07-16-2009, 07:58 AM   #33
Hisui_Of_The_Company
Ninja Academy Student

Hisui_Of_The_Company is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Captain Yammamoto cause we don't know his power, but if he's the First Division Captain than he's got some power we don't wanna mess with!!! Wait, what if he's death himself?!?
Hisui_Of_The_Company is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2009, 10:35 AM   #34
Vatanui AKA Pride
has a farm...
WCA

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hisui_Of_The_Company View Post
Captain Yammamoto cause we don't know his power, but if he's the First Division Captain than he's got some power we don't wanna mess with!!! Wait, what if he's death himself?!?
Nah, his zanpuktou has something to do with fire, so his Bankai might be a Phoenix or something.

Old 07-16-2009, 10:40 AM   #35
Chromekatana
Veteran Chunin

Quote:
Nah, his zanpuktou has something to do with fire, so his Bankai might be a Phoenix or something.

He could prolly win too. Wasnt in the arc,at the end of it,where he faced off against two of his captains at the same time?
Old 07-16-2009, 01:10 PM   #36
Vatanui AKA Pride
has a farm...
WCA

Awards Showcase

Quote:
He could prolly win too. Wasnt in the arc,at the end of it,where he faced off against two of his captains at the same time?
Yeah, those two were his pupils. He even said it himself, Ukitake, Shunsui, and himself were the Three Strongest Captains in all of the Thirteen Curt Guards.

Old 07-17-2009, 09:53 PM   #37
thelastuchiha
Genin Elite

thelastuchiha is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

If hitsugaya didn't win then i would think aizen would have a good chance of coming out on top... but not so much now because he's evil and the others would all try and chop off a body part from him first lol...
Old 07-17-2009, 10:01 PM   #38
deidara12
Freshmen Academy Student

deidara12 is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

i'd say byakuya,toshiro,and kenpchi
deidara12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2009, 08:43 AM   #39
ItachiAnbu
Special Jonin Candidate

ItachiAnbu is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.ItachiAnbu is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.ItachiAnbu is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.ItachiAnbu is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

Quote:
Originally Posted by thelastuchiha View Post
If hitsugaya didn't win then i would think aizen would have a good chance of coming out on top... but not so much now because he's evil and the others would all try and chop off a body part from him first lol...
Aizen is, without a doubt, the second strongest captain.

Old man Yama is definatly the strongest.

Then, I'd say Shunsui and Juushiro are tied for third.

ItachiAnbu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2009, 08:46 AM   #40
Vatanui AKA Pride
has a farm...
WCA

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by ItachiAnbu View Post
Aizen is, without a doubt, the second strongest captain.

Old man Yama is definatly the strongest.

Then, I'd say Shunsui and Juushiro are tied for third.
They are all strong captains.