Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Naruto Discussion Forum > Naruto Manga Discussion > Naruto Manga Archives

Naruto Manga Archives A collection of some of the best theories and discussions that Town Bookstore has to offer.

Old 04-17-2010, 06:07 PM   #1
Ur Mom
Special Jonin Candidate

Ur Mom has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Ur Mom has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Ur Mom has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Ur Mom has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Ur Mom has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Ur Mom has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Ur Mom has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Ur Mom has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

Awards Showcase

Default Who do YOU think is in the Coffin?! *spoilers*

Spoiler:
So in chapter 491 Kabuto had seemed to have shown Madara someone quite special, or at least somehow significant.

WHO DO YOU THINK THIS IS!?

Spoiler:

I think that this may either be Hashirama, or maybe (although this is quite a streach) THE SAGE OF SIX PATHS!

Old 04-17-2010, 07:55 PM   #2
Hatake Girl
Chunin Exam Participant

Hatake Girl is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Default Re: Who do YOU think is in the Coffin?! *spoilers*

it could be madara's brother but really, I have no idea...

Im a Pwincesssss!
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Bf: no one at the moment...
Spoiler:

Quote:
to laugh when things are funny. Even if someone gets killed. That's the way of the twilight. All our shinobi will live on with that in mind even if the village falls. Long live the twilight

*FOREVER A VILLAGE*
Old 04-17-2010, 08:06 PM   #3
Hidden Ninja45
Jonin

Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.

Awards Showcase

I'm thinking it's the 1st Hokage because that is who beat Madara the first time.

I think it being the Sage of Six Paths is just a little too far of a strench.

Old 04-17-2010, 08:07 PM   #4
deidara330
Mr. Serious

deidara330 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.deidara330 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.deidara330 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.deidara330 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.deidara330 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.deidara330 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.deidara330 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.deidara330 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.deidara330 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.deidara330 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.

I can't think of any known deceased character that would make sense. After the coffin opened, Kabuto said that Madara "couldn't refuse" his offer. This could mean a number of things. It could mean Madara could die, or some secret about him would get out to the world to allow him to be captured or killed, or it could simply mean his plans would utterly fail. We only know that Madara couldn't refuse. It was someone that Madara already knew, obviously. Madara also said that if he were to fight Kabuto then, it would only weaken him. It could be Hashirama, but I doubt it. Madara didn't seem to have his intangibility when he first fought Hashirama, so he wouldn't have much to worry about. It could have been the Sage of Six Paths. His soul was never sealed by another jutsu when he died, so he could still theoretically be summoned.
Old 04-17-2010, 08:08 PM   #5
Kuroda Taishi
Banned

Kuroda Taishi is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Maybe it is Kushina
Old 04-17-2010, 08:11 PM   #6
deidara330
Mr. Serious

deidara330 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.deidara330 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.deidara330 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.deidara330 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.deidara330 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.deidara330 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.deidara330 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.deidara330 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.deidara330 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.deidara330 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kuroda Taishi View Post
Maybe it is Kushina
Kushina Uzumaki? I don't think so. What makes me disagree is that Kabuto said to Madara "....Don't worry. I won't tell anyone." Why would he tell anyone it was Kushina? Firstly, we're not even sure that she's dead. Secondly, there a lot more characters, including Hashirama, that we know are dead and have had more history with Madara to make him react that way.
Old 04-17-2010, 08:51 PM   #7
Chain of Hatred
Ninja Academy Student

Chain of Hatred is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

I have no idea who it might be but I want it to be
Spoiler:
Jiraiya
Old 04-17-2010, 08:55 PM   #8
Kuroda Taishi
Banned

Kuroda Taishi is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by deidara330 View Post
Kushina Uzumaki? I don't think so. What makes me disagree is that Kabuto said to Madara "....Don't worry. I won't tell anyone." Why would he tell anyone it was Kushina? Firstly, we're not even sure that she's dead. Secondly, there a lot more characters, including Hashirama, that we know are dead and have had more history with Madara to make him react that way.
Because no one would expect it, xD
Old 04-17-2010, 09:00 PM   #9
Chain of Hatred
Ninja Academy Student

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kuroda Taishi View Post
Because no one would expect it, xD
Definitely not but at least we'd know she's dead.
Old 04-17-2010, 09:37 PM   #10
NagatoGod_of_Pain
Chunin Exam Proctor

NagatoGod_of_Pain has completed a tough C-rank mission!NagatoGod_of_Pain has completed a tough C-rank mission!NagatoGod_of_Pain has completed a tough C-rank mission!

Hashirama would make sense but Kishi already used him when Orochimaru used Edo Tensei. This decreases the wow factor when the person is revealed. The First would definitely make Madara act the way he did, but I'm not sure the readers would see this as a Kishi signature twist.

Right now my current theory is that the current Madara or "Tobi", is actually Izuna, Madara's brother. Izuna simply reversed the part where Madara took his eyes and in reality, Izuna took Madara's. Thus, Kabuto has a reason to say "Tobi...or 'Madara' as you now go by...". If Madara has basically told the world of his existence, why would Kabuto "Madara as you now go by" since he's implying that Madara in fact, isn't Madara. So the person in the final coffin is actually the real Madara and Izuna has been found out.
Tryin' to fix the whole world in every season
Old 04-17-2010, 09:54 PM   #11
Kakuzu
Special Jonin Candidate

Kakuzu is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Kakuzu is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Kakuzu is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Kakuzu is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Kakuzu is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.
Send a message via Skype™ to Kakuzu

I was thinking

Spoiler:
Danzo

But people disagreed...

Spoiler:

Quote:
No I think how you almost blew my brain out is pretty cool! I wish I could be that intelligent and say stuff like you just did.

Quote:
wanna know what I love?How when Kakuzu comes right in the middle of our drama in here.
Old 04-17-2010, 10:02 PM   #12
Chain of Hatred
Ninja Academy Student

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kakuzu111 View Post
I was thinking

Spoiler:
Danzo

But people disagreed...
Why so?
Old 04-17-2010, 10:10 PM   #13
One-Tailed Shukaku
Banned

One-Tailed Shukaku is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.One-Tailed Shukaku is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.One-Tailed Shukaku is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.One-Tailed Shukaku is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hidden Ninja45 View Post
I'm thinking it's the 1st Hokage because that is who beat Madara the first time.

Impossible, the first Hokage's soul got sealed away in hell or what ever that place is, by the Third...It can never be brought back
Old 04-18-2010, 01:04 AM   #14
MinatoN
Apprentice Genin

MinatoN is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by NagatoGod_of_Pain View Post
Hashirama would make sense but Kishi already used him when Orochimaru used Edo Tensei. This decreases the wow factor when the person is revealed. The First would definitely make Madara act the way he did, but I'm not sure the readers would see this as a Kishi signature twist.

Right now my current theory is that the current Madara or "Tobi", is actually Izuna, Madara's brother. Izuna simply reversed the part where Madara took his eyes and in reality, Izuna took Madara's. Thus, Kabuto has a reason to say "Tobi...or 'Madara' as you now go by...". If Madara has basically told the world of his existence, why would Kabuto "Madara as you now go by" since he's implying that Madara in fact, isn't Madara. So the person in the final coffin is actually the real Madara and Izuna has been found out.
I kinda agree with the 2nd paragraph here. I would be willing to bet the one in the coffin was the real Madara because of how Kabuto spoke to him when they met just now. If it's not the real Madara then it has to be someone who would be used to expose Tobi/Madara's identity or his plans. I guess there's also a possibilty it was someone who Madara is afraid of but I doubt that's the case based on his reaction so for now until I see in the manga if it's ever shown that is I'm going to stick with my first guess.
Old 04-18-2010, 08:41 AM   #15
Ur Mom
Special Jonin Candidate

Ur Mom has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Ur Mom has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Ur Mom has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Ur Mom has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Ur Mom has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Ur Mom has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Ur Mom has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Ur Mom has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hidden Ninja45 View Post

It's not THAT far of a stretch, I mean, it would explain why Kabuto said "You cannot refuse" and also why Madara was actually scared. On the other hand as a guy a few posts above said, he could be Madara himself if Madara were his brother.

Old 04-18-2010, 10:03 AM   #16
Reikai Hezamu
Special Jonin Candidate

Reikai Hezamu saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!

My guesses are Izuna, Hashirama, or Rikudo Sennin. It has to be someone that will mess up Madara's master plan. Or maybe it's someone who has secret information on him. Whoever was in that coffin, Madara sure was intimidated because it made him join forces with Kabuto.
Old 04-18-2010, 01:01 PM   #17
jukeboxed
Chunin Exam Participant

jukeboxed is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Me. I am in the coffin.
New Jersey. We hate you, too.
Draw a circle there's the earth!
Draw a circle there's the earth!
Draw a circle there's the earth, My name is jukeboxed!
Old 04-18-2010, 01:15 PM   #18
hidan#1
Freshmen Academy Student

hidan#1 is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

I think it is Madara Uchiha proving that tobi is not Madara and that he is really Obito that is why kabuto said he didn't tell a soul, because tobi does not want people to know he is just Obito. People would not fear him anymore.

If you drop the last o tobi is obito backwards.
Old 04-18-2010, 04:10 PM   #19
MinatoUchiha
Genin

Location: In the Village Hidden in the Mountains... Lying in the grass... Watching clouds...
MinatoUchiha is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by hidan#1 View Post
If you drop the last o tobi is obito backwards.
Obito
*drops the "o"*
Obit
*reads backwards*
Tibo

hidan#1 FAILs!!!
----
v
"I want you to feel pain, to think about pain, to accept pain, to know pain."-Pain

"Shut up..or I'll kill you."-Gaara, Mei Terumi

"I'm telling you this because you don't get it, you think you get it,
which isn't the same as actually getting it. Get it?"-Kakashi

"I have long since closed my eyes, my only goal is in the Darkness"-Sasuke
Adopted: Chibi♥Mei♥, Sakumo

Last edited by MinatoUchiha; 04-18-2010 at 06:42 PM.
Old 04-18-2010, 04:27 PM   #20
garra12345
Chunin Exam Proctor

garra12345 is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

I think it is madara's mom.