Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Battlegrounds Versus Debates > Battlegrounds HQ > The Graveyard

The Graveyard While you CAN endlessly debate some things, other threads need a place to stay buried. This friends, is that place.

Old 04-27-2010, 05:17 PM   #21
Konan9
Chunin

Konan9 is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Default Re: Sasuke vs. Kisame

Quote:
Originally Posted by tanduhman View Post
alllllllright.... In the ocean kisame has a major advantage obviusly. pretty much he can start the match with water dome in mere seconds. once underwater sasuke cant use ammy due to the fire hitting the water in front of his eyes thus hurting only himself. not only that but once underwater, kisame has the speed advantage, and chakra consumption by a simple touch to sasukes arm or any body part for that matter.

Alot of people would say that sasuke under water could simply just use lightning varient attacks to shock them both.. well might i add the part where sasuke has low stamina and kisame has high stamina due to samehada healing him. that is basically just sasuke commiting suicide ppl.

Others will say that he can use susaano under water to get himself out of water dome.. and how does that work again? not only is susaano a slow moving attack, but susaano under water is even slower! as to where kisame under water is extremely faster. where kisame with his advanced speed can take the chakra from susaano. Plus not to mention that susaano doesnt keep sasuke from dying from the loss of breathe in his lungs.

aaaaand more will say that sasuke can use gen on kisame while underwater.. id like to see him do that while their are spammed water clones surrounding him.. just like how itachi 30% was fooled by kakashis clone as well. not to mention water sharks attacking him as well.. aaaaaand kisames samehada, plus speed advantage.

rest... my.... case!
^ This.... This basically says everything I was going to say... >.<

I'd also like to add, that it would be EXTREMELY hard for Sasuke to properly get Amaterasu (if he even could) onto Kisame because of his immense speed. You have to have an opponent in sight for Amaterasu to work and so it just wouldn't work...

AND the same with Sasuke's genjutsu. Most of his have to be made with eye contact and I'd like to see how he looks Kisame-hada in the eyes while he's zigzagging and before Sasuke knows it, Kisame has pwned him. ^^
/_ | _\

Forum Family:
Spoiler:
Under Development ^^!!
Awesomest Sisters EVER: Shikamarulover18, Kassie, Ellie, Hinata91
Just a "friend": Kyousei
Favorite Aloe Vera Plant: Zetsu
PM me if you want to be in it!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

✮ALL✮KONAS✮UNITE!!!!✮
Don't forget to SMILE!!!!!~
Old 04-27-2010, 05:27 PM   #22
crystalblade13
Veteran Chunin

crystalblade13 is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

aughhhh...kisame wins easily.he doesnt even need the ocean. kisame can steal MASS chakra in a few slashes and the sauce would be drained dry quickly. also, theyre around the same speed and kisames a better and more powerfull up-close fighter. if kisame used his water orb it would ROFLSTOMP sasuke if he decided to use it. also, killer bee & raikage> sasuke . killer bee=raikage. kisame>killer bee. kisame wins, with very little trouble, as ems has yet to display any feats.

" I'll take a potato chip, AND EAT IT!!! " - light yagami
.___
(>_<) I'll have the Samehada just you wait!!
/----\ Put this on your siggy if you love Suigetsu.
Old 04-27-2010, 06:29 PM   #23
colorles
Banned

colorles is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by crystalblade13 View Post
aughhhh...kisame wins easily.he doesnt even need the ocean. kisame can steal MASS chakra in a few slashes and the sauce would be drained dry quickly. also, theyre around the same speed and kisames a better and more powerfull up-close fighter. if kisame used his water orb it would ROFLSTOMP sasuke if he decided to use it. also, killer bee & raikage> sasuke . killer bee=raikage. kisame>killer bee. kisame wins, with very little trouble, as ems has yet to display any feats.
not any more; Sasuke as he was fighting Danzo is FAR more formidible than when he fought the Kumo brothers

Kisame has the advantage of Terrain, but Susano arrow is formidible for anyone, and amarterasu can burn even through water

then theres Tsukiyomi, which is instant

i'm assuming we are not using EMS Sasuke?
Old 04-28-2010, 02:50 PM   #24
crystalblade13
Veteran Chunin

crystalblade13 is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

ems has no feats so it can be used. also, sasuke hasnt improved since the raikage fight except for the bird summon (useless) and susano'o (tires sasuke out and is easily drained by samehada or dodged by kisames rediculous speed). the uchihas generally have low chakra, and sasukes no exception.if kisame can steel 6 tailes worth of chakra from bee with one MISSED slash then a slash would drain sasuke dry. sasuke with no chakra = dead sasuke. also, thars not even touching on the fact that kisames likely fast enough to dodge aneterasu and heal from any of sasukes other moves. for these reasons, i'd say it'd be a pretty easy win for kisame.

" I'll take a potato chip, AND EAT IT!!! " - light yagami
.___
(>_<) I'll have the Samehada just you wait!!
/----\ Put this on your siggy if you love Suigetsu.
Old 03-01-2012, 02:10 PM   #25
Hokage∞
Freshmen Academy Student

Hokage∞ is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

KISAME sasuke will lose. don't overrate him. kisame was able to take on killer b while sasuke couldn't even with taka. kisame would also win it is in the ocean! and i want that emo bum to die!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 03-01-2012, 02:26 PM   #26
Cult of Personality
Super Banned

Cult of Personality is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Cult of Personality is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Cult of Personality is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Cult of Personality is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Cult of Personality is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Cult of Personality is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Cult of Personality is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Cult of Personality is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Cult of Personality is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Cult of Personality is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.

Quote:
Originally Posted by tanduhman View Post
alllllllright.... In the ocean kisame has a major advantage obviusly. pretty much he can start the match with water dome in mere seconds. once underwater sasuke cant use ammy due to the fire hitting the water in front of his eyes thus hurting only himself. not only that but once underwater, kisame has the speed advantage, and chakra consumption by a simple touch to sasukes arm or any body part for that matter.

Alot of people would say that sasuke under water could simply just use lightning varient attacks to shock them both.. well might i add the part where sasuke has low stamina and kisame has high stamina due to samehada healing him. that is basically just sasuke commiting suicide ppl.

Others will say that he can use susaano under water to get himself out of water dome.. and how does that work again? not only is susaano a slow moving attack, but susaano under water is even slower! as to where kisame under water is extremely faster. where kisame with his advanced speed can take the chakra from susaano. Plus not to mention that susaano doesnt keep sasuke from dying from the loss of breathe in his lungs.

aaaaand more will say that sasuke can use gen on kisame while underwater.. id like to see him do that while their are spammed water clones surrounding him.. just like how itachi 30% was fooled by kakashis clone as well. not to mention water sharks attacking him as well.. aaaaaand kisames samehada, plus speed advantage.

rest... my.... case!
Give this man a medal.

Hell, Kisame doesn't even have to do anything. He takes a nap while Sasuke runs out of chakra just standing around on the surface of the water like a tard and then drowns.
Old 03-01-2012, 04:23 PM   #27
Uchiha Sora
Has a Keyblade

Uchiha Sora just might be Kage someday.
Uchiha Sora just might be Kage someday.Uchiha Sora just might be Kage someday.

Awards Showcase

Only way Sasuke can win is if he electrocutes the water. No it won't affect him at all. He already has lightning chakra flowing through him when he does chidori stream, when he uses chidori, etc. He was even immune to Darui's water enhanced lightning attack.
Pretty much every other scenario Sasuke gets his ass stomped

lol can Kisame make waves? He could just make this huge ass tidal wave and swamp him o.o

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Old 03-01-2012, 04:27 PM   #28
Shikamaru Nara
blank

Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

tan man was always a good debater. Sucks that he doesn't come on much anymore. I liked him. I should speak to him.

Anyway, it's an even bigger stomp now lol.
GO NECRO GO.

/clickeroo