Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Naruto Discussion Forum > Naruto Manga Discussion > Naruto Manga Archives

Naruto Manga Archives A collection of some of the best theories and discussions that Town Bookstore has to offer.

Old 04-17-2010, 08:12 AM   #21
MinatoUchiha
Genin

Location: In the Village Hidden in the Mountains... Lying in the grass... Watching clouds...
MinatoUchiha is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Default Re: New Akatuski Member/Kumogakure Theory! *BIG SPOILERS*

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shikamaru Nara View Post
It isn't official, but I am seriously considering this possiblility. A couple weeks ago, I made a thread about Cloud soon being ascociated with Akatsuki. I think it's about time for the rise of a new Akatsuki member. Here's why.
  • Kumogakure is the only Village that hasn't been caught working with Akatsuki, so maybe there's another new Akatuski member that's a spy that isn't Zetsu.
  • There's been quite a lot of mention about Kumogakure in Shonen Jump Magazine lately, and now this is coming up just in time.
  • Raikage is probably plotting something with Akatuski. He mentioned that his village is the only one that hasn't been caught in contact or hasn't been ascociated with Akatsuki. Why bring that up? He could've just mentioned that he wanted to have the meeting in his Village.
With these small pieces of proof, an Akatuski member may be rising soon. It may be some character like Killer Bee, at this point, it could be anybody. But, another reason why this is a bad idea for Raikage is because there's still Kisamehada lurking. And that's another potential reason for the fact that all of this has been mentioned. We also have established (Or this is what I think.) that Naruto is most likely going to end up fighting with Kisame. I'm pretty confident that the next few chapters are going to be a hella interesting.

Feel free to comment on any of the points/theories in this thread.
one flaw...

the Raikage couldnt be working with Akatsuki bacause they want his brother...and he wasted he hand and arm to fight Sasuke, who he thought took KB
----
v
"I want you to feel pain, to think about pain, to accept pain, to know pain."-Pain

"Shut up..or I'll kill you."-Gaara, Mei Terumi

"I'm telling you this because you don't get it, you think you get it,
which isn't the same as actually getting it. Get it?"-Kakashi

"I have long since closed my eyes, my only goal is in the Darkness"-Sasuke
Adopted: Chibi♥Mei♥, Sakumo
Old 04-17-2010, 12:49 PM   #22
mrsticky005

mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by MinatoUchiha View Post
one flaw...

the Raikage couldnt be working with Akatsuki bacause they want his brother...and he wasted he hand and arm to fight Sasuke, who he thought took KB

I think Raikage's secretary is a more suitable candidate for Akatsuki.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Spam once and the forum will be annoyed.
Spam twice and warnings will be deployed
Spam thrice and a infraction you will receive
Spam 8,984 times and a FAIL Agent you''ll soon be.

...At least in my case.
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Old 04-17-2010, 01:56 PM   #23
MinatoUchiha
Genin

Location: In the Village Hidden in the Mountains... Lying in the grass... Watching clouds...
MinatoUchiha is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrsticky005 View Post
I think Raikage's secretary is a more suitable candidate for Akatsuki.
thats possible...
----
v
"I want you to feel pain, to think about pain, to accept pain, to know pain."-Pain

"Shut up..or I'll kill you."-Gaara, Mei Terumi

"I'm telling you this because you don't get it, you think you get it,
which isn't the same as actually getting it. Get it?"-Kakashi

"I have long since closed my eyes, my only goal is in the Darkness"-Sasuke
Adopted: Chibi♥Mei♥, Sakumo
Old 04-18-2010, 10:29 AM   #24
sandboxkid
Freshmen Academy Student

sandboxkid is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

The issue with the first zetsu card from the bandai ccg was already clarified by Bandai as being a miss print.. all his other cards have no village affiliation..in both Naruto data books his village and abilities are still unknown.
Old 04-19-2010, 06:00 PM   #25
SageNaruto69
Veteran Chunin

SageNaruto69 is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

@ Shikamaru Nara: i was thinking about that too. when i was reading the chapter i was wondering why the raikage kept on saying that he doesnt have an akatsuki member. maybe its a hint saying that there will be a new member coming soon.
/_!_\ Put this on your siggy if you love Tobi
Quote:
Originally Posted by SageNaruto69
IF THE CHAPTER DOESNT BASE ITSELF ON NARUTO IM GUNNA START WRITING NARUTO INSTEAD!!

THE MANGA IS NOT CALLED "SASUKE" FOR A REASON. LETS KEEP IT THAT WAY!

-my genius words of wisdom
Quote:
Originally Posted by ZaZuRo
Wise words from the CAPS man himself! *claps*
Old 04-20-2010, 08:37 AM   #26
Shikamaru Nara
blank

Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Not really. We already have confirmed that there's going to be a new Akatsuki member due to an interview with Kishi, the real questions are actually

-What village is he/she from?
-What abilities do they have?
-What is their role in Akatsuki?

Those are the three main questions most people will be asking.
Old 04-20-2010, 12:25 PM   #27
SageNaruto69
Veteran Chunin

SageNaruto69 is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

does kabuto count then?
/_!_\ Put this on your siggy if you love Tobi
Quote:
Originally Posted by SageNaruto69
IF THE CHAPTER DOESNT BASE ITSELF ON NARUTO IM GUNNA START WRITING NARUTO INSTEAD!!

THE MANGA IS NOT CALLED "SASUKE" FOR A REASON. LETS KEEP IT THAT WAY!

-my genius words of wisdom
Quote:
Originally Posted by ZaZuRo
Wise words from the CAPS man himself! *claps*
Old 04-20-2010, 02:57 PM   #28
Defcon
Genin

Defcon saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!

Why shouldn't he, he resurrected dead Akatsuki members and some other hax'er , if that ain't proof of his new membership.
Old 04-20-2010, 03:09 PM   #29
Uchiha_Itachi
Chunin Exam Participant

Uchiha_Itachi is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

This could be real or fake. It depends, is kishi in crazy twist mode, or in contrinuing the story normally mode? LOL!
Old 04-20-2010, 06:54 PM   #30
crystalblade13
Veteran Chunin

crystalblade13 is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

psht, everyone KNOWS that obito=raikage. obviously.

" I'll take a potato chip, AND EAT IT!!! " - light yagami
.___
(>_<) I'll have the Samehada just you wait!!
/----\ Put this on your siggy if you love Suigetsu.
Old 04-21-2010, 03:17 PM   #31
Sasori_Sama
Ninja Academy Student

Sasori_Sama is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

I think also, that Killerbee is going to be captured.. Kisame owned him once, he will do it twice.. Kisame hasnt shown up everyting.. sit still and enjoy

the theory with the new member.. didnt kishi mentioned 3 new members ? so there is kabuto, still 2 open slots.. didnt kishi said, there will be one related to a hokage ? so maybe the father of konohamaru / asumas brother ? no one has left a word of him till now and konohamaru has to have a father, but who and where is he ?

And maybe I think there is another possibility.. what about rin ? kakashi only said, that he lost everyone, who was dear to him, but he never said what happened with rin and kishi has never mentioned one thing about her after kakashi chronicles.. just hink about it
Old 04-21-2010, 03:19 PM   #32
Shikamaru Nara
blank

Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by SageNaruto69 View Post
does kabuto count then?
No, Kabuto is basically a spy, it's only temporary.
Old 04-22-2010, 07:13 AM   #33
Sasori_Sama
Ninja Academy Student

dont ignore me Shikamaru Nara

tell your thought about my theory
Old 04-22-2010, 03:27 PM   #34
Shikamaru Nara
blank

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sasori_Sama View Post
I think also, that Killerbee is going to be captured.. Kisame owned him once, he will do it twice.. Kisame hasnt shown up everyting.. sit still and enjoy

the theory with the new member.. didnt kishi mentioned 3 new members ? so there is kabuto, still 2 open slots.. didnt kishi said, there will be one related to a hokage ? so maybe the father of konohamaru / asumas brother ? no one has left a word of him till now and konohamaru has to have a father, but who and where is he ?

And maybe I think there is another possibility.. what about rin ? kakashi only said, that he lost everyone, who was dear to him, but he never said what happened with rin and kishi has never mentioned one thing about her after kakashi chronicles.. just hink about it

I was just thinking about 1 new member for now, but I don't think Kabuto counts, he's not technically a member yet.
Old 04-25-2010, 11:40 AM   #35
Sasori_Sama
Ninja Academy Student

From which time was the interview with Kishi, where he mentioned 3 new akatsuki ???
Old 04-25-2010, 12:08 PM   #36
Shikamaru Nara
blank

Awards Showcase

It was a while back, but there were many MANY threads about it.
Old 04-25-2010, 12:14 PM   #37
Sasori_Sama
Ninja Academy Student

Okay, I will have a search
Old 04-25-2010, 01:31 PM   #38
Shikamaru Nara
blank

Awards Showcase

Please do, I was very intrigued by this.

Also, there may be new updates, so tell us if there are in this thread.
Old 04-25-2010, 04:42 PM   #39
Zango
Genin Elite

Zango is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

I just hope bringing back Hidan is on his list ;(

Honestly though, he's been in that hole forEVER, so he's gotta kick the bucket soon, at which point Kabuto can resurrect him. The worst case scenario for poor Hidan is that if Shikamaru figures that Hidan would be a good source of information, the Nara's would go dig him up and following intense interragation he actually says something important; though... Hidan was very new in the Akatsuki and didn't know much... so would Kishimoto do that just for Hidan to get back in the fray by means other than dumb rescue mission with lots of digging and deer-fighting action? After all, attacking Konhoa seems to be pretty easy with the Akatsuki... I also can't wait to see the looks on everyone's faces when all the dead Akatsuki reveal themselves to them...
Hidan fan club member #102... I think...

NCONR3 Friend Code: 4941-6911-4242

My awesome Obito theory.
Spoiler:
http://naruto.viz.com/forum/showpost.php?p=3407153&postcount=19
Old 04-25-2010, 04:45 PM   #40
toad
Chunin Exam Proctor

toad is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

i think kabuto will join akatsuki for getting sasuke back with the dead summon he used, im a bit confused becase he is working with madara yet hates akatsuki cuz orochimaru hates akatsuki, he works with madara yet gave naruto all the info they had on akatsuki in a book
Toad's already a villain's name
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sage Mode
Quote:
Originally Posted by toad
i like that ur thing says great toad sage! the toads rule!! lol
Toads unite!!