Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Leaf Village Council > Announcements

Announcements Don't forget to read up on the latest forum and rule changes here!

Closed Thread

Old 12-03-2010, 01:57 PM   #61
Leafy
has a deathwish!

Leafy just might be Kage someday.
Leafy just might be Kage someday.Leafy just might be Kage someday.Leafy just might be Kage someday.Leafy just might be Kage someday.Leafy just might be Kage someday.Leafy just might be Kage someday.Leafy just might be Kage someday.Leafy just might be Kage someday.Leafy just might be Kage someday.

Awards Showcase

Default Re: Username History Thread

Guys this is not a thread to discuss what you're going to change your name to or what not.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Old 12-04-2010, 07:32 AM   #62
PanCake
Genin

PanCake is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by UchihaHatakeIsabella View Post
idk if im going to change mine....i might...anyone have any suggestions?
u cant change ur's unless u have a good reason to like spelling,and u have tp pm a admin for that to happen

<3
Old 12-04-2010, 07:50 AM   #63
Fliparrachii
Die Fliparrachii Die

Fliparrachii just might be Kage someday.
Fliparrachii just might be Kage someday.Fliparrachii just might be Kage someday.Fliparrachii just might be Kage someday.Fliparrachii just might be Kage someday.Fliparrachii just might be Kage someday.Fliparrachii just might be Kage someday.Fliparrachii just might be Kage someday.Fliparrachii just might be Kage someday.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via Yahoo to Fliparrachii

Quote:
Originally Posted by PanCake View Post
u cant change ur's unless u have a good reason to like spelling,and u have tp pm a admin for that to happen
Spelling doesn't have to do much about it. Majority of those who got their username changed, their username is totally different. You can PM SRhyse about getting your username change, but you must provide good reasoning and meet certain requirements, such as your existence on this forum and contribution as well.

Other than that, users shouldn't be posting in this thread unless you're helping to update it. Any thoughts on changing your username, keep them to yourself or take that up with SRhyse. Don't post your thoughts here.

EDIT: UPDATE: Muffintop -----> Muffin Tasogare
NBA Picks----
East Conference: Miami Heat (53-25)
West Conference: Golden State Warriors (48-29)
-------------------------------------------
"They Even Judged God.
See If I Care When You Judge Me"
Im Pretty Sure The Whole "Ladies First" Thing Was Created
By A Guy Just To Check Out Ass
;p

Last edited by Fliparrachii; 12-04-2010 at 10:48 PM.
Old 12-07-2010, 04:29 AM   #64
Shikamaru Nara
blank

Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Shikamaru Nara to Michelle to Shikamaru Nara `;P

Last edited by Shikamaru Nara; 12-26-2010 at 07:56 AM.
Old 12-07-2010, 01:11 PM   #65
Inuyasha
JAFL's Little Helper

Inuyasha is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Inuyasha is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Inuyasha is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Inuyasha is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Inuyasha is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

dude your name was cool before
Old 12-07-2010, 01:23 PM   #66
Shikamaru Nara
blank

Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

It's a long story. TBC changed it and I "typed" Michelle.
Old 12-07-2010, 01:57 PM   #67
Err
Special Jonin Candidate

Err finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Err finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Err finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Err finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Err finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Err finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Err finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Err finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.

Awards Showcase

Added.
Old 12-07-2010, 02:02 PM   #68
Shikamaru Nara
blank

Awards Showcase

Is there a time limit I have to wait to request another change? Something came up. >.>
Old 12-07-2010, 02:03 PM   #69
Err
Special Jonin Candidate

Err finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Err finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Err finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Err finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Err finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Err finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Err finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Err finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.

Awards Showcase

You're gonna have to sort that out with TBC. I don't even have the power to give out CT's, much less change names... so I wouldn't know.
Old 12-08-2010, 01:08 PM   #70
Kill3r_B-st
Chunin

Kill3r_B-st is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

i was xXbaby_napzXx now im kill3r_b-st
|||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
|||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
|||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
|||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
"Doing research
"

Old 12-11-2010, 10:18 AM   #71
madara'
Special Jonin Candidate

madara' is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

I want to be UltraMadara.
Best Buddies:-I'm_Ur_Drug-,Itachi-Sama,Hawk
A-W-E-S-O-M-E:Kiko Hyuuga
Bestest friend:

My brother's life was more precious than the Leaf Village. That's why I'm out to destroy the Leaf Village.
AKA~Akatsuki Sasuke

I will protect Naruto with my life!Tobi=Madara
Old 12-11-2010, 10:38 AM   #72
Err
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Wrong thread, this thread is not a place to request username changes.
Old 12-11-2010, 12:23 PM   #73
madara'
Special Jonin Candidate

madara' is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Oh, sorry.
Best Buddies:-I'm_Ur_Drug-,Itachi-Sama,Hawk
A-W-E-S-O-M-E:Kiko Hyuuga
Bestest friend:

My brother's life was more precious than the Leaf Village. That's why I'm out to destroy the Leaf Village.
AKA~Akatsuki Sasuke

I will protect Naruto with my life!Tobi=Madara
Old 12-11-2010, 02:14 PM   #74
ninetailnaruto32
Genin Elite

ninetailnaruto32 is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Err View Post
Wrong thread, this thread is not a place to request username changes.

where can i do that ???

click on my dragon please ! he is lonely and needs more visitors

Proud Member Of The Aurora Village !
Old 12-25-2010, 08:27 AM   #75
Fliparrachii
Die Fliparrachii Die

Fliparrachii just might be Kage someday.Fliparrachii just might be Kage someday.Fliparrachii just might be Kage someday.Fliparrachii just might be Kage someday.Fliparrachii just might be Kage someday.Fliparrachii just might be Kage someday.Fliparrachii just might be Kage someday.Fliparrachii just might be Kage someday.

Awards Showcase

redkk95 ----> Red
Muffintop ----> Muffin Tasogare ----> Muffintop
NBA Picks----
"They Even Judged God.
;p

Old 12-25-2010, 09:44 PM   #76
Miles Edgeworth
Special Jonin Candidate

Miles Edgeworth is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Miles Edgeworth is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Miles Edgeworth is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Miles Edgeworth is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Miles Edgeworth is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.
Send a message via AIM to Miles Edgeworth Send a message via MSN to Miles Edgeworth

rocklee_112713 --> Kittan --> Miles Edgeworth
Old 12-26-2010, 10:56 AM   #77
Blind Uchiha
formerly Kuroi Kagai
Lightning Amp Disciple
Justice of the BG

Blind Uchiha just might be Kage someday.
Blind Uchiha just might be Kage someday.Blind Uchiha just might be Kage someday.Blind Uchiha just might be Kage someday.Blind Uchiha just might be Kage someday.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via Skype™ to Blind Uchiha

Blind Uchiha >>>>> Kuroi Kagai

Old 12-26-2010, 05:50 PM   #78
deidara330
Mr. Serious

deidara330 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.deidara330 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.deidara330 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.deidara330 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.deidara330 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.deidara330 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.deidara330 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.deidara330 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.deidara330 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.deidara330 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.

redkk95 -> Red
Old 12-27-2010, 10:38 AM   #79
Fliparrachii
Die Fliparrachii Die

Awards Showcase

Curshed Uchiha ----> J-Sun Tasogare
TheAtatsukiClanPM9999 ----> TheAkatsukiClanPM9999 (not much of a change, but a change of a single character of the username)
NBA Picks----
"They Even Judged God.
;p

Old 12-28-2010, 11:41 AM   #80
Chidori of Death
Special Jonin Candidate

Chidori of Death has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Chidori of Death has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Chidori of Death has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Chidori of Death has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Chidori of Death has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Chidori of Death has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Chidori of Death has a spectacular chakra aura going on.
Send a message via AIM to Chidori of Death Send a message via Yahoo to Chidori of Death

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maikeru Shinigami View Post
HidanJashin > JashinShinigami > Maikeru Shinigami > Zetsu > Maikeru Shinigami
To be honest..
I loved the name of Zetsu more 3:
It let me know I'm not the Only Zetsu Fan on here!:3

Closed Thread

Tags
name change list, stub-winged albatross, username history