Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Leaf Village Council > Forum Feedback & Issues

Forum Feedback & Issues Having problems using the forums or site? Maybe you have some feedback about the site you'd like to share? Post it here.

Closed Thread

Old 06-27-2009, 09:02 PM   #81
Fan of Minato
Special Jonin Candidate

Fan of Minato has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Fan of Minato has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Fan of Minato has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Fan of Minato has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Fan of Minato has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Fan of Minato has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Fan of Minato has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Fan of Minato has a spectacular chakra aura going on.
Default Re: More tags to be fixed!!

most of the topics I am checking are like about two or three pages long, so not much work for me, but since I am just beginning, it is sort of good.

A member of the ANBU.
Post your question here
for it to be answered:

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Leader: Vidda Hatake

The Village Hidden in Aura

Senpai: DragonAngel (The laughing stock xD)

I am a Temporary Moderator as well

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

The Forums have a lot of interesting things aside Drama.
Some are:

Spoiler:
Action 0_o
Quote:
hey DA you are a big dummy lol
Entertainment o_0
Quote:
But-but Gikage!! Does this mean you'll never have any babies!?!

Spawn of Deidara330 would be born instantly awesome.
Awesomeness o-o
Quote:
he's the man who ate the Kagu-Kagu Devil Fruit. 0_o xD

(Kagu Means Furniture)
Fear me. MUAHHAHAHAHAHAHA =o

And something Green 0_0
Quote:
Get Fom's name off there. Now!

A message from Sage
So Hockey...take my name off from your sig...xD

Best quote in the ENTIRE FORUMS:
Quote:

"TBC walks up to toma, and pushes him over, and stands on his chest with one foot"

"Toma flails on the ground like a fish, screaming something about the Chinese Panda Bear stealing his lunch."

Dances:
Quote:
*holds in mouth

Care to dance, my lovely?
True self at last. ;D TDZ, the lover boy. xD

What the google blue berries?
Quote:
Yeah, let us group together and show our AURA!
Sasori has those anxious moments too. ;D xDD

All in one forum....

Aura headband symbol:
Old 06-28-2009, 01:09 AM   #82
Vidda Hatake
Kakashi's Wife/ANBU leader
We wish you the best of luck!

Vidda Hatake has completed a tough C-rank mission!Vidda Hatake has completed a tough C-rank mission!Vidda Hatake has completed a tough C-rank mission!

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fan of Minato View Post
most of the topics I am checking are like about two or three pages long, so not much work for me, but since I am just beginning, it is sort of good.
That's great!! Thanks!!

Note to everyone - please be sure the Display Options (at the bottom left side of the main thread page) is set to 'beginning' or it won't show all the topics for that thread. Thanks everyone!!!

My Family: Attack Wolf: garraswerewolf / Nephew:Toma RNK / Nephew: SRhyse

My Warrior/Son: TheBlackChidori - ANBU Enigma

ANBU Black Ops Leader
If you need help pm us or post at

If you're upset or sad, I'm just a
away!

I'm a temp. Mod...
Old 06-28-2009, 07:47 AM   #83
Fan of Minato
Special Jonin Candidate

Fan of Minato has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Fan of Minato has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Fan of Minato has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Fan of Minato has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Fan of Minato has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Fan of Minato has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Fan of Minato has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Fan of Minato has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

alright I think I am done with naruto movies and specials, in the town cinema.

A member of the ANBU.
Post your question here
for it to be answered:

Some are:

Spoiler:
Action 0_o
Quote:
Entertainment o_0
Quote:

Awesomeness o-o
Quote:

(Kagu Means Furniture)

And something Green 0_0
Quote:

A message from Sage

Quote:

"TBC walks up to toma, and pushes him over, and stands on his chest with one foot"

"Toma flails on the ground like a fish, screaming something about the Chinese Panda Bear stealing his lunch."

Dances:
Quote:
*holds in mouth

Quote:

All in one forum....

Aura headband symbol:
Old 06-28-2009, 10:02 AM   #84
Konoha'sGreenThunder
Wallflower

Konoha'sGreenThunder finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Konoha'sGreenThunder finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Konoha'sGreenThunder finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Konoha'sGreenThunder finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Konoha'sGreenThunder finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Konoha'sGreenThunder finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Konoha'sGreenThunder finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Konoha'sGreenThunder finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Konoha'sGreenThunder finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.
Send a message via Skype™ to Konoha'sGreenThunder

I finished Naruto Shippuden Discussion and did Naruto CCG, Naruto: Ninja Destiny and Naruto: Clash of Ninja.
Old 06-28-2009, 01:32 PM   #85
Fan of Minato
Special Jonin Candidate

well, I guess I am done, I am only allowed to do the town cinema, and the training grounds, and I only did one topic, and it looks like all the others I am allowed to do are finished, so, I am work free for now(Not that I worked much before but anyway.)

Oh well.

A member of the ANBU.
Post your question here
for it to be answered:

Some are:

Spoiler:
Action 0_o
Quote:
Entertainment o_0
Quote:

Awesomeness o-o
Quote:

(Kagu Means Furniture)

And something Green 0_0
Quote:

A message from Sage

Quote:

Dances:
Quote:
*holds in mouth

Quote:

All in one forum....

Aura headband symbol:
Old 06-28-2009, 03:59 PM   #86
Konoha'sGreenThunder
Wallflower

Konoha'sGreenThunder finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Konoha'sGreenThunder finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Konoha'sGreenThunder finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Konoha'sGreenThunder finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Konoha'sGreenThunder finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Konoha'sGreenThunder finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Konoha'sGreenThunder finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Konoha'sGreenThunder finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Konoha'sGreenThunder finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.

Okay, I did all of Forum Games (whoo it was long) except for these three:

Truth or Dare: http://naruto.viz.com/forum/showthread.php?t=3941 Vidda - to page 60
Kindergarden Story: http://naruto.viz.com/forum/showthread.php?t=4283 moved
Spin the Bottle: http://naruto.viz.com/forum/showthread.php?t=4978 Konoha'sGreenThunder-Done!

On Truth or Dare you only have to go to 141 (including that page).
On Kindergarden Story you only have to go to 120 (including that page).
On Spin the Bottle, you only have to go to 49 (including that page) and start at page 10 (including that page [I did up 'till page 10])

I'd appreciate some help with these. I'd do them myself but I just worked through a ton of threads, some going into the 50's. I'll be working on these tonight and/or tomorrow/whenever I can to get them done.

Last edited by Vidda Hatake; 06-29-2009 at 10:46 AM.
Old 06-28-2009, 07:45 PM   #87
Vidda Hatake
Kakashi's Wife/ANBU leader
We wish you the best of luck!

Vidda Hatake has completed a tough C-rank mission!Vidda Hatake has completed a tough C-rank mission!Vidda Hatake has completed a tough C-rank mission!

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Konoha'sGreenThunder View Post
Okay, I did all of Forum Games (whoo it was long) except for these three:

Truth or Dare: http://naruto.viz.com/forum/showthread.php?t=3941Vidda - to page 60
Kindergarden Story: http://naruto.viz.com/forum/showthread.php?t=4283
Spin the Bottle: http://naruto.viz.com/forum/showthread.php?t=4978

On Kindergarden Story you only have to go to 120 (including that page).
On Spin the Bottle, you only have to go to 49 (including that page) and start at page 10 (including that page [I did up 'till page 10])

I'd appreciate some help with these. I'd do them myself but I just worked through a ton of threads, some going into the 50's. I'll be working on these tonight and/or tomorrow/whenever I can to get them done.
I'll take a break on the Off-topic threads and help you so we can go to
another section - which one are you currently working on so I'll know not
to do that one?
Edited: You're offline, so I'll just start on the first one and work my way down.

My Family: Attack Wolf: garraswerewolf / Nephew:Toma RNK / Nephew: SRhyse

My Warrior/Son: TheBlackChidori - ANBU Enigma

ANBU Black Ops Leader
If you need help pm us or post at

If you're upset or sad, I'm just a
away!

I'm a temp. Mod...

Last edited by Vidda Hatake; 06-29-2009 at 12:23 AM.
Old 06-29-2009, 09:14 AM   #88
Konoha'sGreenThunder
Wallflower

Truth or Dare: http://naruto.viz.com/forum/showthread.php?t=3941 Vidda - to page 60
Kindergarden Story: http://naruto.viz.com/forum/showthread.php?t=4283moved
Spin the Bottle: http://naruto.viz.com/forum/showthread.php?t=4978 Konoha'sGreenThunder-Done!

On Kindergarden Story you only have to go to 120 (including that page).moved

Update: Spin the bottle is finished and Kindergarden story has apparently been moved from the forum games.

Last edited by Vidda Hatake; 06-29-2009 at 10:47 AM.
Old 06-29-2009, 10:45 AM   #89
Konoha'sGreenThunder
Wallflower

Update on above: Vidda and I just finished Truth or Dare! Forum games is officially done!!
Old 06-29-2009, 11:23 AM   #90
Konoha'sGreenThunder
Wallflower

Forgive me for triple posting!

Anyone who can edit in off topic, if they would be so kind, help Vidda out in finishing up those few topics listed on the front page! She definitely needs a break!
Old 07-10-2009, 09:39 PM   #91
Windking
Banned

Windking is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Send a message via AIM to Windking Send a message via Yahoo to Windking

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boku View Post
your a machine vidda, ill be gald to help.
yeah he works fast..
Old 07-10-2009, 09:41 PM   #92
Gamabunta
Big Bad Bully
Tactless

Gamabunta finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Gamabunta finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Gamabunta finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Gamabunta finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Gamabunta finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Gamabunta finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Gamabunta finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Gamabunta finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.

Sorry guys, I feel bad for slacking. I'm actually spending most of my time working towards getting a new comp though.
Old 07-28-2009, 11:10 AM   #93
evil buzzard
Special Jonin Candidate

evil buzzard saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!
Send a message via MSN to evil buzzard

OMG! I thaught all this was done.

┌─┐ ─┐
│▒│ /▒/
│▒│/▒/
│▒ /▒/─┬─┐
│▒│▒|▒│▒│
┴─┴─┐-┘─┘
│▒┌──┘▒▒▒│
└┐▒▒▒▒▒▒┌

Lives in AgentShayd's skirt.
Old 07-28-2009, 11:11 AM   #94
evil buzzard
Special Jonin Candidate

evil buzzard saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!
Send a message via MSN to evil buzzard

Quote:
Originally Posted by windking View Post
yeah he works fast..
she.....

┌─┐ ─┐
│▒│ /▒/
│▒│/▒/
│▒ /▒/─┬─┐
│▒│▒|▒│▒│
┴─┴─┐-┘─┘
│▒┌──┘▒▒▒│
└┐▒▒▒▒▒▒┌

Lives in AgentShayd's skirt.
Old 07-28-2009, 11:16 AM   #95
Fan of Minato
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
Originally Posted by windking View Post
yeah he works fast..
Its She Windking, make sure you remember that, you called her a "he" once before, so remember that
Have a nice day.

A member of the ANBU.
Post your question here
for it to be answered:

Some are:

Spoiler:
Action 0_o
Quote:
Entertainment o_0
Quote:

Awesomeness o-o
Quote:

(Kagu Means Furniture)

And something Green 0_0
Quote:

A message from Sage

Quote:

Dances:
Quote:
*holds in mouth

Quote:

All in one forum....

Aura headband symbol:
Old 12-15-2009, 08:11 AM   #96
Chidori of Death
Special Jonin Candidate

Chidori of Death has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Chidori of Death has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Chidori of Death has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Chidori of Death has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Chidori of Death has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Chidori of Death has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Chidori of Death has a spectacular chakra aura going on.
Send a message via AIM to Chidori of Death Send a message via Yahoo to Chidori of Death

i iwsh i could help, specificly on the user image albumBut anyways GOOD LUCK!!!!

Old 12-16-2009, 08:13 PM   #97
Konoha'sGreenThunder
Wallflower

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chidori of Death View Post
i iwsh i could help, specificly on the user image albumBut anyways GOOD LUCK!!!!

Haha, this was finished ages ago.

I remember this. -goes nostalgic on you guys-
Old 12-16-2009, 08:23 PM   #98
<Aurega?>
Because having a blank username couldn't possibly be any more annoying

<Aurega?> is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.<Aurega?> is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.<Aurega?> is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.<Aurega?> is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.<Aurega?> is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.<Aurega?> is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.<Aurega?> is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.<Aurega?> is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.<Aurega?> is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.<Aurega?> is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.<Aurega?> is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.

Lock this perhaps?
Old 12-17-2009, 04:58 AM   #99
Chidori of Death
Special Jonin Candidate

Chidori of Death has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Chidori of Death has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Chidori of Death has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Chidori of Death has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Chidori of Death has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Chidori of Death has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Chidori of Death has a spectacular chakra aura going on.
Send a message via AIM to Chidori of Death Send a message via Yahoo to Chidori of Death

Quote:
Originally Posted by Konoha'sGreenThunder View Post
Haha, this was finished ages ago.

I remember this. -goes nostalgic on you guys-
it was?noone told me

Closed Thread