Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Naruto Discussion Forum > Naruto Manga Discussion > Naruto Manga Archives

Naruto Manga Archives A collection of some of the best theories and discussions that Town Bookstore has to offer.

 
 
Thread Tools
Old 04-16-2010, 03:41 PM   #81
Bratcipheo
Super Banned
 
Bratcipheo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Posts: 421
Rep Power: 0
Bratcipheo saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!Bratcipheo saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!
Default Re: Just let Obito be dead all ready

Quote:
Kabuto could summon Obito, but why would he do it? Why would Kabuto summon Obito out of no where? Besides I bet Kabuto doesnt even know who Obito is.
True, its no way in hell obito, would make no sense at all.

Quote:
Theres no way that Obito is Madara, not only the difference in age but we all saw Obito being crushed by a huge rock and dying.
Do people just dont read what we write here?Are are that blind or ignorant to understand.You did NOT see Obito die.Show me please where you saw that he died.Rocks fell down in his direction, then we only saw the rocks, he was under there.Then the enemies came and we never found his body.
I just say Haiti building colapse here, they found people stuck in between rumble, that had tons of stone over them while it should have crushed them.They find survivors after each earthquake.

Though humanity has never put another human being into the body of another, transformed themselfs into snakes, giving them immortallity or brought people back from the dead.Though naruto universe has.
You could at least make them survive a little earthquake.

I just read the last 2 chapters of kakashi gaiden again....hmm...
You can't tell, if hes dead or alive.Theres one interisting thing though.
That is chapter Naruto/244/15/ and Naruto/244/16
It's several minutes after Obito should have died and in the darkness are the words:Where am i? ....... have i died?...

Either he was still alive under the rumble and would be found by the enemies later or it was just a methaphor for him living on in kakashi's as his eye, together.
It's both possible.Well, im at a point now, where i can't say for sure if tobi is obito or not.Actually, i think....i would like him to be dead actually, is much more beautful that way.But if i close my concious to what i like only, i'd be a fool.

The Problem for me, lies mainly in the fact that Tobi shows us one sharingan only, the right.Kakashi, the left only.Both of their MS powers are too alike.As the manga creater, i wouldn't have made two sharingan abilities so alike, and then with the other eye missing.It's too suspicious.Madara would have stolen Obito's body/Eye at least, has to.
Bratcipheo is offline  
Old 04-16-2010, 03:47 PM   #82
mrsticky005
 
mrsticky005's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: In the White Text House
Posts: 14,109
Rep Power: 27
mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

Awards Showcase

Default Re: Just let Obito be dead all ready

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bratcipheo View Post
Like i said, i can see the reason for killing the elders who ordered it.But i cant see the reason in killing the children of people in konoha, that also didnt have a clue about it.They are totally innocent.But you gave it away, my trick worked.

You said once:Well thats true.And before sasuke left the village, well, he hadn't a reason to murder all.There has to come something extra....something like:Thats right, he's getting insane.You don't know what might have happened to Obito, but he very well might not be that sane anymore.An example:Kabuto.He doesn't look so sane anymore either, but was it before.Something changed him, get what im going at?
This shouldnt be about, CAN kishi make obito tobi?No, because he can.Its about, WOULD kishi make Obito Tobi.If yes, why?If no, why?

He damn can if he wants, its more of a question if you think he would or not, and those reasons.I believe he'll make Obito Tobi, because then there'll be more emotional drama between characters, like kakashi.With the first hokage dead, there isnt much emotional drama with madara, whom we actually dont give so much about.

P.S im not a sasuke hater, i like him as a character, he's needed.I guess i could describe why, quite simple, you just need to compare him with someone else.Like with Spidermans friend, The Green goblins son, in spiderman 3.How he acts, his dead father dead, revenge, once good, but at last he protects spiderman and dies.I think it could very much end like that....
The way I see it. If Obito was Tobi than Obito wouldn't be Obito.
It's such a contrast in personality that the Obito we knew couldn't
exist (metaphysically speaking...I think.)

I mean before we have

Obito. The Uchiha version of Naruto in Part 1
(Note the goggles. NOTE the goggles. For they do nothing.)

and then you get Tobi, the masked madman.

Obito: I'm going to become the best Uchiha. Believe it.
Tobi: I'm going to own all of your pathetic souls. Believe it.


You really have to force it for Obito to be evil. And also consider would you
actually WANT Obito to be evil? He died saving a friend. Why ruin that
moment of honor?

It's about as bad as making Naruto the Akatsuki leader.
__________________

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.


Spam once and the forum will be annoyed.
Spam twice and warnings will be deployed
Spam thrice and a infraction you will receive
Spam 8,984 times and a FAIL Agent you''ll soon be.

...At least in my case.
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
mrsticky005 is offline  
Old 04-16-2010, 04:06 PM   #83
Bratcipheo
Super Banned
 
Bratcipheo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Posts: 421
Rep Power: 0
Bratcipheo saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!Bratcipheo saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!
Default Re: Just let Obito be dead all ready

Quote:
You really have to force it for Obito to be evil. And also consider would you
actually WANT Obito to be evil? He died saving a friend. Why ruin that
moment of honor?
I don't want Obito to be evil, look what i wrote:
Quote:
i think....i would like him to be dead actually, is much more beautful that way.But if i close my concious to what i like only, i'd be a fool.
There aren't any reasons...yet.
There are just simalirities, which kishi shouldn't have implented at all, if he didnt intend it.He knew the simalirities aswell, he would have changed it, so he wouldn't cause confusion.And no....kishi does NOT:
Quote:
Madara and Obito may have some similar coincidences but thats just the autor tricking us again to making us believe that Madara and Obito are the same person.
That's the worst pile of sh**. Thats like a christian who believes the earth is 10.000 years old, saying:"God put Dinosauer bones here to test our faith."
Yes, these people exist.
Bratcipheo is offline  
Old 04-16-2010, 04:08 PM   #84
garra12345
Chunin Exam Proctor
 
garra12345's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: IN YOU'RE BED..
Posts: 1,885
Rep Power: 0
garra12345 is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Default Re: Just let Obito be dead all ready

HE is dead and for those who think he is not well go to hell.
garra12345 is offline  
Old 04-16-2010, 04:46 PM   #85
mrsticky005
 
mrsticky005's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: In the White Text House
Posts: 14,109
Rep Power: 27
mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

Awards Showcase

Default Re: Just let Obito be dead all ready

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bratcipheo View Post
I don't want Obito to be evil, look what i wrote:


There aren't any reasons...yet.
There are just simalirities, which kishi shouldn't have implented at all, if he didnt intend it.He knew the simalirities aswell, he would have changed it, so he wouldn't cause confusion.And no....kishi does NOT:
That's the worst pile of sh**. Thats like a christian who believes the earth is 10.000 years old, saying:"God put Dinosauer bones here to test our faith."
Yes, these people exist.

Actually when you think about it, that does make sense if you assume
that there is a God in the first place and that, that God is the Christian
God. But if you want to bring up religion (in whatever matter) take it to the debate forum. Anywho, Kishimoto is in effect god of the Naruto manga.
And Kishimoto WILL test the readers faith. It's common literary device.
Kishimoto tested our faith before with Itachi going insane. I had predicted
that Itachi would turn out to be good (as did many others) but I was
sidelined by Itachi's Rape Face but then lo and behold I was right after
all. Itachi really was a good guy. It's not uncommon for authors to
purposely egg their readers on. It's not like Kishimoto doesn't know
about the Tobito theories (unless he's been living under a rock.)
Kishimoto knows whether or not it's true and will make us ponder
until he's ready to reveal the truth if he chooses to do so.
__________________

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.


Spam once and the forum will be annoyed.
Spam twice and warnings will be deployed
Spam thrice and a infraction you will receive
Spam 8,984 times and a FAIL Agent you''ll soon be.

...At least in my case.
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
mrsticky005 is offline  
Old 04-16-2010, 05:10 PM   #86
Bratcipheo
Super Banned
 
Bratcipheo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Posts: 421
Rep Power: 0
Bratcipheo saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!Bratcipheo saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!
Default Re: Just let Obito be dead all ready

Mate...Kishi doesn't live in the forums like we do...The Obito -Tobi theories came AFTER he allready decided what to do.
I mean, he had the super vilain in mind, made him call himself madara.
We all know how madara looks.But he changed him:
He gave him a mask without reason, only one right eye like obito, he gave him short hair like obito(note, all this before any obito theory ever existed), he gave him a personality like obito(to fool his own members?...riiiight), the mask represents his ability, therefore his ability was also known to kishi before the first obito-tobi theory ever emerged, kakashi's MS ability was also show before tobi came, therefore, Kakashi and Tobi had both MS abilities very very much alike, before the first Obito-Tobi theory ever.

He won't test our faith like this, he would never make the main vilain so much alike another dead character that "shouldn't" be involved anymore, because he would want to confuse us.

He wouldn't have gave him a goddamn mask, making him say who he is, and then NOT take of the mask to prove it.

I mean, thats what kindergaarten kids do:"Aren't you thomas? -No, im your dad -But you look just alike thomas -Im testing your faith, im your dad. -but he's much big* -TESTING YOUR FAITH! -Why don't you take of your mask as prove? -nah

Probaly the biggest thing against Tobi NOT Madara, is that he said he was Madara and not taking of the mask.It would never have mattered the other way around.

Last edited by Bratcipheo; 04-16-2010 at 05:13 PM.
Bratcipheo is offline  
Old 04-16-2010, 05:52 PM   #87
mrsticky005
 
mrsticky005's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: In the White Text House
Posts: 14,109
Rep Power: 27
mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

Awards Showcase

Default Re: Just let Obito be dead all ready

Bratcipheo Mate...Kishi doesn't live in the forums like we do...The Obito -Tobi theories came AFTER he allready decided what to do.

Kishimoto doesn't need to live on the forums. Other people do that for him.
It would actually be more of Jump that would be watching the forums.
They do it because that's where the market is. In essence that's sorta
what Viz is doing here. They created this forum to observe the market.
It helps in developing business strategy. Though Kishimoto isn't going
to change his story he might hear from the people Jump has watching
the forums (and reading fan-mail) that readers (usually from Japan)
think this or that and Kishimoto might think "Is that so? Let's see..."


I mean, he had the super vilain in mind, made him call himself madara.
We all know how madara looks.But he changed him:
He gave him a mask without reason, only one right eye like obito, he gave him short hair like obito(note, all this before any obito theory ever existed),

Tobi looks like Madara to me. Just with short hair and looking older.
Considering he's been on the lam for several years that makes sense.


he gave him a personality like obito(to fool his own members?...riiiight),

Seems reasonable enough to me. The Tobi persona makes it seem as if
he wears the mask because he's stupid. Not because he's hiding something. It's rather brilliant actually.


the mask represents his ability, therefore his ability was also known to kishi before the first obito-tobi theory ever emerged, kakashi's MS ability was also show before tobi came, therefore, Kakashi and Tobi had both MS abilities very very much alike, before the first Obito-Tobi theory ever.

Perhaps. Kishimoto obviously knew the truth of Tobito before any
reader did/will. But that doesn't mean he can't try to trick us
into thinking the wrong conclusion.


He won't test our faith like this, he would never make the main vilain so much alike another dead character that "shouldn't" be involved anymore, because he would want to confuse us.

But Obito is NOT so much alike as Tobi because Tobi is NOT a good boy.
There's no indiciation that Tobi has a Zetsu-complex so his Tobi-is-a-good-boy persona was a lie. The real Tobi, whether or not he is
in fact Madara, is the Madara persona. Even if Tobi was Obito the
Madara persona would STILL be his actual persona.

He wouldn't have gave him a goddamn mask, making him say who he is, and then NOT take of the mask to prove it.

Tobi will eventually remove the mask. But it's likely at the finale or close
to it.

I mean, thats what kindergaarten kids do:"Aren't you thomas? -No, im your dad -But you look just alike thomas -Im testing your faith, im your dad. -but he's much big* -TESTING YOUR FAITH! -Why don't you take of your mask as prove? -nah

Did you ever consider perhaps there's another reason why he doesn't
take off his mask? For instance, he might not want people knowing that
he's Madara until the time is right and secondly if his eye is damaged
or missing which is highly likely that might be his weakness.

Probaly the biggest thing against Tobi NOT Madara, is that he said he was Madara and not taking of the mask.It would never have mattered the other way around.

Not really. He HAS taken off his mask but it's just the readers haven't
seen his face. You can say "well then he's not Madara" but it could also
be he's hiding something. Like maybe a missing or damaged eye
__________________

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.


Spam once and the forum will be annoyed.
Spam twice and warnings will be deployed
Spam thrice and a infraction you will receive
Spam 8,984 times and a FAIL Agent you''ll soon be.

...At least in my case.
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
mrsticky005 is offline  
Old 04-17-2010, 07:39 AM   #88
MinatoUchiha
Genin
 
MinatoUchiha's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: In the Village Hidden in the Mountains... Lying in the grass... Watching clouds...
Posts: 356
Rep Power: 0
MinatoUchiha is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Default Re: Just let Obito be dead all ready

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bratcipheo View Post
Thats loser talk.You're not even man enough to admit your wrongs.
and yet, your the one that complained about all the comebacks keep coming and coming...
__________________
<((:))> <((:))>
.'l'.
.'l'.
----
v
"I want you to feel pain, to think about pain, to accept pain, to know pain."-Pain

"Shut up..or I'll kill you."-Gaara, Mei Terumi

"I'm telling you this because you don't get it, you think you get it,
which isn't the same as actually getting it. Get it?"-Kakashi

"I have long since closed my eyes, my only goal is in the Darkness"-Sasuke
Adopted: Chibi♥Mei♥, Sakumo
MinatoUchiha is offline  
Old 04-17-2010, 11:56 AM   #89
Bratcipheo
Super Banned
 
Bratcipheo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Posts: 421
Rep Power: 0
Bratcipheo saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!Bratcipheo saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!
Default Re: Just let Obito be dead all ready

Quote:
Originally Posted by MinatoUchiha View Post
and yet, your the one that complained about all the comebacks keep coming and coming...
comebacks?...



@Mrsticky005
I really really advise you to use the quote option, i managed to read through your post and see which were mine words, and which not, but others might not.
Now:
Quote:
Did you ever consider perhaps there's another reason why he doesn't
take off his mask? For instance, he might not want people knowing that
he's Madara until the time is right and secondly if his eye is damaged
or missing which is highly likely that might be his weakness.You can say "well then he's not Madara" but it could also
be he's hiding something. Like maybe a missing or damaged eye
Hehe, you're saying he doesn't take his mask of yet, because people musn't know he's madara?
That i can say with confidence, is diffenetely wrong.
*Hes says he's Madara, people believe him, and you say he doesn't take the mask off because they musn't know he's madara?*Forget that argument.next:

His left eye weakened you say?his weakness?

-never-

Think about danzou, if at all, it's extremely strong eye, which he hides because it's too strong, uses chakra constantly like Kakashi's eye.But thats not very likely, since he's a uchiha.The main villian is no way in hell limited to that eye ability.

Quote:
Quote:
Probaly the biggest thing against Tobi NOT Madara, is that he said he was Madara and not taking of the mask.It would never have mattered the other way around.
Not really. He HAS taken off his mask but it's just the readers haven't seen his face.
You might forget something..."just the readers" we are the point of the manga.If we haven't seen something yet, then that's the same thing as non-existence.I'll make myself damn clear.

Madara being alive is nothing more than a myth.

Every character ever had a surprise to him.Espicially Akatsuki, let me remind you:

-Sasori was really a little kid inside a bigger body.HE FAKED IT
That kid was really a doll controlled by his heart. HE FAKED IT

-Itachi was really good and not evil like everyone thought. HE FAKED IT:

-Pein (As being announced as official Leader several times) with his spikey hair only shown in shadows, then it wasn't the real body.He were somewhere else, and looked different.HE FAKED IT.
Then it was shown that he wasn't the real leader. HE FAKED IT

-Now a masked man with the name Tobi says he's MADARA and keeps the mask on at all times.
*Can you guess what happens when he takes of the mask?*

Tobi will take off his mask, when his big fight arrives.And then, he won'tbe what we expected, that is for sure.
Bratcipheo is offline  
Old 04-17-2010, 12:02 PM   #90
Wooster
Special Jonin Candidate
 
Wooster's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Posts: 38,988
Rep Power: 42
Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Default Re: Just let Obito be dead all ready

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bratcipheo View Post

Tobi will take off his mask, when his big fight arrives.And then, he won'tbe what we expected, that is for sure.
This at least is true. Whether it will be any good or not is another matter.
__________________

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Wooster is offline  
Old 04-17-2010, 02:02 PM   #91
MinatoUchiha
Genin
 
MinatoUchiha's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: In the Village Hidden in the Mountains... Lying in the grass... Watching clouds...
Posts: 356
Rep Power: 0
MinatoUchiha is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Default Re: Just let Obito be dead all ready

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bratcipheo View Post
comebacks?...
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bratcipheo View Post
Wth, they just keep coming, again and again i have tell the fools that writing "madara=tobi" isn't a prove but an opinion, they've got a god damn hole they come from or what?

this is what you said about the comebacks...you complained that they just kept coming but duh thats whats supposed to happen! its a debate on a theory!
__________________
<((:))> <((:))>
.'l'.
.'l'.
----
v
"I want you to feel pain, to think about pain, to accept pain, to know pain."-Pain

"Shut up..or I'll kill you."-Gaara, Mei Terumi

"I'm telling you this because you don't get it, you think you get it,
which isn't the same as actually getting it. Get it?"-Kakashi

"I have long since closed my eyes, my only goal is in the Darkness"-Sasuke
Adopted: Chibi♥Mei♥, Sakumo
MinatoUchiha is offline  
Old 04-17-2010, 02:46 PM   #92
NAGATO_PAIN
Genin
 
NAGATO_PAIN's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: Springdale Arkansas
Posts: 371
Rep Power: 10
NAGATO_PAIN has been known to deface Sannin monuments in the past.
Default Re: Just let Obito be dead all ready

Just let obito r.i.p already i bet he's pissed saying "wt*? Who is this tobi guy they keep comparing me to if i died in the manga..what did you guys not read it??.......fail!!"..i bet hes saying that...hes dead alright end of the story!!!!
NAGATO_PAIN is offline  
Old 04-17-2010, 02:53 PM   #93
Bratcipheo
Super Banned
 
Bratcipheo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Posts: 421
Rep Power: 0
Bratcipheo saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!Bratcipheo saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!
Default Re: Just let Obito be dead all ready

Quote:
Originally Posted by MinatoUchiha View Post

this is what you said about the comebacks...you complained that they just kept coming but duh thats whats supposed to happen! its a debate on a theory!
Hahahha...yes indeed! Exactly what i was talking about.
Now listen closely:

"The FOOLS keep coming back"

It's not that you can't give your opinion, if it has logical thought behind it, you may also critizise something, if you bring up something to substitute it.
Wooster had some good Obito =not= Tobi arguments for example.
But simply saying "Tobi = Madara" is fools talk.
That were the fools i was talking about.
But now, im not sure what your initial message to me meant then:
Quote:
Quote:
never mind...im done arguing about Obito Tobi and Madara...boring.. Quote:
Originally Posted by Bratcipheo
Thats loser talk.You're not even man enough to admit your wrongs.

and yet, your the one that complained about all the comebacks keep coming and coming...
You came with an argument that obito couldnt be tobi, and i proved that your argument wasn't valid.Simple.
Instead of admitting that, or coming with a new more valid argument, or accept that obito could be tobi (you said its impossible) you just wanted to leave.Which means, you just didn't accept my explanation and shut your eye's for the truth.
Bratcipheo is offline  
Old 04-17-2010, 03:17 PM   #94
Chain of Hatred
Ninja Academy Student
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: Here. There. Everywhere.
Posts: 39
Rep Power: 0
Chain of Hatred is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Default Re: Just let Obito be dead all ready

It seems that the vast majority of people agree that Obito is dead and is not Madara. Yet now it seems people are just arguing because it cannot be 100% proven. You should all stop wasting your time here. It's pointless.
Chain of Hatred is offline  
Old 04-17-2010, 03:57 PM   #95
Bratcipheo
Super Banned
 
Bratcipheo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Posts: 421
Rep Power: 0
Bratcipheo saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!Bratcipheo saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!
Default Re: Just let Obito be dead all ready

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chain of Hatred View Post
It seems that the vast majority of people agree that Obito is dead and is not Madara. Yet now it seems people are just arguing because it cannot be 100% proven. You should all stop wasting your time here. It's pointless.
Once upon a time the vast majorty of scientist said the world was flat, just one fool said it was round.
Bratcipheo is offline  
Old 04-17-2010, 04:02 PM   #96
Yo_Slayer
Chunin
 
Yo_Slayer's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: Can't say, cus Im a pathological liar
Posts: 861
Rep Power: 9
Yo_Slayer is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Default Re: Just let Obito be dead all ready

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bratcipheo View Post
He wouldn't have gave him a goddamn mask, making him say who he is, and then NOT take of the mask to prove it.

Probaly the biggest thing against Tobi NOT Madara, is that he said he was Madara and not taking of the mask.It would never have mattered the other way around.
Actually he was going to take off his mask to introduce himself to Sasuke when they 1st met, but then Sasuke went all black flames and ended that.

=)
Yo_Slayer is offline  
Old 04-17-2010, 04:08 PM   #97
Bratcipheo
Super Banned
 
Bratcipheo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Posts: 421
Rep Power: 0
Bratcipheo saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!Bratcipheo saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!
Default Re: Just let Obito be dead all ready

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yo_Slayer View Post
Actually he was going to take off his mask to introduce himself to Sasuke when they 1st met, but then Sasuke went all black flames and ended that.

=)
You got deluded.

It's not like sasuke's eye's really stopped it.

It was stopped by kishi, the author choose that, which means that he intended still not to show his mask.

Also, sasuke wouldn't be able to tell Obito and Madara apart, he never met any of them.
Bratcipheo is offline  
Old 04-17-2010, 04:16 PM   #98
Yo_Slayer
Chunin
 
Yo_Slayer's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: Can't say, cus Im a pathological liar
Posts: 861
Rep Power: 9
Yo_Slayer is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Default Re: Just let Obito be dead all ready

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bratcipheo View Post
You got deluded.

It's not like sasuke's eye's really stopped it.

It was stopped by kishi, the author choose that, which means that he intended still not to show his mask.

Also, sasuke wouldn't be able to tell Obito and Madara apart, he never met any of them.
Even so...
Im just pointing out that he has try to introduce himself before.
But now im confuse on why he attempted to show himself to sasuke but no one else...
I guess kishi was trying to show off Itachis genius.
Yo_Slayer is offline  
Old 04-17-2010, 04:24 PM   #99
Chain of Hatred
Ninja Academy Student
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: Here. There. Everywhere.
Posts: 39
Rep Power: 0
Chain of Hatred is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Default Re: Just let Obito be dead all ready

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bratcipheo View Post
Once upon a time the vast majorty of scientist said the world was flat, just one fool said it was round.
Those weren't scientists. They were religious and political leaders that wanted to control the people. But enough of that, do any Data Books list Obito's info, like whether or not he is alive.
Chain of Hatred is offline  
Old 04-17-2010, 05:04 PM   #100
Bratcipheo
Super Banned
 
Bratcipheo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Posts: 421
Rep Power: 0
Bratcipheo saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!Bratcipheo saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!
Default Re: Just let Obito be dead all ready

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chain of Hatred View Post
Those weren't scientists. They were religious and political leaders that wanted to control the people. But enough of that, do any Data Books list Obito's info, like whether or not he is alive.
My point still stands strong though.Just because a vast majorty has the same opinion, doesn't make it more "true".The truth doesn't get more or less true, because of a certain number of supporters or opposers.
Bratcipheo is offline  
 


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 04:44 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.2
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.