Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Naruto Discussion Forum > Naruto Manga Discussion > Naruto Manga Archives

Naruto Manga Archives A collection of some of the best theories and discussions that Town Bookstore has to offer.

Old 04-15-2010, 06:20 PM   #61
MinatoUchiha
Genin

Location: In the Village Hidden in the Mountains... Lying in the grass... Watching clouds...
MinatoUchiha is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Default Re: Just let Obito be dead all ready

Quote:
Originally Posted by SPAM [bot] View Post
I'm not on his side or yours, but I felt like adding one thing, you can't with a simple medical kit...
not with a simple kit but its Naruto we're talking about, they have GOOD medical jutsu, like for the eye, but not to heal a crippled person

yes, Rock Lee was crippled but that surgery was experimental at that time, so even if Obito lived, he'd be crippled
----
v
"I want you to feel pain, to think about pain, to accept pain, to know pain."-Pain

"Shut up..or I'll kill you."-Gaara, Mei Terumi

"I'm telling you this because you don't get it, you think you get it,
which isn't the same as actually getting it. Get it?"-Kakashi

"I have long since closed my eyes, my only goal is in the Darkness"-Sasuke
Adopted: Chibi♥Mei♥, Sakumo
Old 04-15-2010, 06:23 PM   #62
SPAM [bot]
Chunin Exam Proctor

SPAM [bot] is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by MinatoUchiha View Post
not with a simple kit but its Naruto we're talking about, they have GOOD medical jutsu, like for the eye, but not to heal a crippled person

yes, Rock Lee was crippled but that surgery was experimental at that time, so even if Obito lived, he'd be crippled
I know, I'm just trying to say that Naruto tends to have some far fetched things happen. They brought Gaara back from the dead when he's been dead for a few hours or less.

Hobby of the day: to be made.

If I advance, follow me. If I stop, urge me on. If I retreat, kill me. - Kaibiles

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Old 04-15-2010, 06:27 PM   #63
Bratcipheo
Super Banned

Bratcipheo saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!Bratcipheo saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!

Quote:
by the way, people can get eye transplants in this day
yeah, but they're not gonna be able to see with them.

Quote:
Aha, man, thats...."like for an eye"....thats some of the hardest things to do ever.Repairing muscles and bones....Naruto did that with chakra alone when pierced by sasuke.We didnt even see his "crushed body" You can't feel with a crushed body, we just assume it was, because obito says so, in his very reliable state.He might even have lied, to let them escape so that they could survive...though i doubt that.
Old 04-15-2010, 06:30 PM   #64
SPAM [bot]
Chunin Exam Proctor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bratcipheo View Post

Aha, man, thats...."like for an eye"....thats some of the hardest things to do ever.Repairing muscles and bones....Naruto did that with chakra alone when pierced by sasuke.We didnt even see his "crushed body" You can't feel with a crushed body, we just assume it was, because obito says so, in his very reliable state.He might even have lied, to let them escape so that they could survive...though i doubt that.
But remember, it wasn't his chakra that healed him, it was the nine tailed fox's chakra that heals him and Obito isn't a jinchuuriki.

If I advance, follow me. If I stop, urge me on. If I retreat, kill me. - Kaibiles

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Old 04-15-2010, 06:30 PM   #65
Rotate
Special Jonin Candidate

Rotate is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Rotate is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Rotate is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Rotate is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Rotate is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SPAM [bot] View Post
I know, I'm just trying to say that Naruto tends to have some far fetched things happen. They brought Gaara back from the dead when he's been dead for a few hours or less.
In some cultures they don't consider someone dead until it has been more than 3 days.

I am getting sick of people thinking that Obito is really Madrara in disquese. If he is later on in the story then he is. If he isn't he isn't. I'm just sick of all the threads talking about this. Just stop making threads about this and lets see if it will actually happen.

Old 04-15-2010, 06:36 PM   #66
Bratcipheo
Super Banned

Bratcipheo saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!Bratcipheo saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!

Quote:
I am getting sick of people thinking that Obito is really Madrara in disquese. If he is later on in the story then he is. If he isn't he isn't. I'm just sick of all the threads talking about this. Just stop making threads about this and lets see if it will actually happen.
No never, thats the great about this.You can play sherlock holmes.This isn't random, but has rather much to do with thought.Either you're right or wrong.And essentially you will know the answer.It's not a "we can never know thing" which i hate the most.
I try to prove now, that me being right about it, wasnt just luck, and those being wrong, wasn't just no luck, but ignorance and lack of understanding.
I'd even like to be wrong, since i would learn the most then.
Old 04-15-2010, 06:40 PM   #67
SPAM [bot]
Chunin Exam Proctor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rotate View Post
In some cultures they don't consider someone dead until it has been more than 3 days.

I didn't know that, interesting...

I don't think Tobi is Madara and I also don't think he's Obito, but there are possibilities for everything, just in case you were directing it to me. I don't think people will stop until they find out, it's fun to try and do the research, have your theories etc. Something about the future greatly interests humanity, I don't know why you're not interested in what'll happen in the future, I certainly am.

Old 04-15-2010, 06:42 PM   #68
MinatoUchiha
Genin

Location: In the Village Hidden in the Mountains... Lying in the grass... Watching clouds...

Quote:
yes they do
----
v
"I want you to feel pain, to think about pain, to accept pain, to know pain."-Pain

Old 04-15-2010, 06:52 PM   #69
Bratcipheo
Super Banned

Quote:
The optic nerveNerve biopsy
Nerve conduction velocity, which sends visualVisual acuity test signals from the eye to the brain, consists of about one million fibers. Because transplanting a whole eye would require that the optic nerveNerve biopsy
Nerve conduction velocity be cutCuts and puncture wounds and then reattached, scientists do not expect that this type of procedure will be possible. Researchers are focusing on how to regenerate damaged optic nerves and how to replace damaged retinalFluorescein angiography
Retinal artery occlusion
Retinal detachment repair
Retinal dye injection
Retinal detachment cells with healthy transplants. However, this work is in its early stages and it may be many years before there are any findings that could be used to restore vision in humans."
No they do not transplant whole eyes.They transplant the "linse", the little thing on your eye.Never the whole eye.
Old 04-15-2010, 06:55 PM   #70
MinatoUchiha
Genin

Quote:
No they do not transplant whole eyes.They transplant the "linse", the little thing on your eye.Never the whole eye.
never mind...im done arguing about Obito Tobi and Madara...boring..
----
v

Old 04-15-2010, 07:00 PM   #71
zerosameri

zerosameri just might be Kage someday.
zerosameri just might be Kage someday.zerosameri just might be Kage someday.zerosameri just might be Kage someday.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Wth, they just keep coming, again and again i have tell the fools that writing "madara=tobi" isn't a prove but an opinion, they've got a god damn hole they come from or what?
Well

Half dead, half alive, who cares, whats your point?
Not....much...arm strength?You're saying that there are wounds in naruto that cant be healed?They can plant one EYE into ANOTHER EYE! No damn human can do that today, even with the best equiptment.But they can, while on the battlefield.Wounds mean nothing.Get over it.
I am not a foll, and your logic is horrid. All you have staded in pointless nothing but fail logic.

You can do eye transpant just like you can do a heart transpant

Old 04-15-2010, 07:41 PM   #72
Wooster
Special Jonin Candidate

Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by zerosameri View Post

really?
Yes, really. I mean no I didn't. Now I am just confused.
Quote:
Yes, but in Naruto they don't even have cars, and somehow healed a hole through Neji's body with his hair. Of course, maybe you are just pointing out someone else trying to use actually logic here when Kishimoto is quite the illogical fellow.

Old 04-16-2010, 08:39 AM   #73
Bratcipheo
Super Banned

Quote:
never mind...im done arguing about Obito Tobi and Madara...boring..
Thats loser talk.You're not even man enough to admit your wrongs.

Quote:
I am not a foll, and your logic is horrid. All you have staded in pointless nothing but fail logic.

You can do eye transpant just like you can do a heart transpant
Indeed, you may not be a foll, but damn close to be a fool.
You have stated nothing other than repeat "fail logic" over and over again, without ever to give one single point.That is the truth.

You may wanna take reading classes.Your link says:
Quote:
However, our current technology is limited in the ability to transplant an entire eye. To transplant an entire eye, the eye surgeon would have to sever the optic nerve of the recipient's eye and then re-attach it using microsurgery, to the new transplanted nerve of the donor eye. However, the optic nerve is a CNS nerve and is different than peripheral nerves. At this time there is no effective way to stimulate a CNS nerve.
Quote:
An ophthalmologist must have examined and diagnostically determined and indicated to the patient, their need for a corneal transplantation.
They transplant the cornea, in another word, the linse.
A picture:

Quote:
Yes, but in Naruto they don't even have cars, and somehow healed a hole through Neji's body with his hair. Of course, maybe you are just pointing out someone else trying to use actually logic here when Kishimoto is quite the illogical fellow.
Thats my point.People should stop suggesting, that obito could'nt possibly be alive, because the damage were to great, since damage doesn't really exist in this world to begin with.Any wound could get repaired.
Old 04-16-2010, 09:35 AM   #74
mrsticky005

mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wooster View Post
Yes, really. I mean no I didn't. Now I am just confused.

With that line of reasoning Gato is Tobi. Surely they fix something
as minor as a head separated from a neck.

And storywise Gato has FAR more reason to be Tobi than bit.

I mean really WHY would bit of all people be the secret leader of
the worst criminal organization in the Naruto universe.
You'd have to make some absurd reason for that.

While with Gato the reason is clear. He wants MONEY. With Akatsuki
he can get more money.

Gato=Tobi TRUMPS bit=Tobi

Spam once and the forum will be annoyed.
Spam twice and warnings will be deployed
Spam thrice and a infraction you will receive
Spam 8,984 times and a FAIL Agent you''ll soon be.

...At least in my case.
Old 04-16-2010, 10:28 AM   #75
Bratcipheo
Super Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrsticky005 View Post

he can get more money.

So with all the other supposely "facts" to why obito can't be tobi out of the way, its down to this.That you can't understand how obito would ever do that.Let me be clear:

In your argument, the only reason why Obito can't be Tobi, is because of your lack of imagination.

Think about the sasuke's uber lame reason why he wants to destroy konoha:
He doesn't want them to know happiness because he feels so bad?That their happiness is based on Itachi's sacrifice; but to blame it on innocent people, is so incredible stupid and not believeable in any way.But yet, we've accepted it.
Old 04-16-2010, 10:58 AM   #76
zerosameri

zerosameri just might be Kage someday.
zerosameri just might be Kage someday.zerosameri just might be Kage someday.zerosameri just might be Kage someday.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Indeed, you may not be a foll, but damn close to be a fool.
You have stated nothing other than repeat "fail logic" over and over again, without ever to give one single point.That is the truth.

You may wanna take reading classes.Your link says:
I can retate that if I want too.

I know what my link said. and I just didn't want to uinlink it so I can put the hear thing

Old 04-16-2010, 11:53 AM   #77
mrsticky005

mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
So with all the other supposely "facts" to why obito can't be tobi out of the way, its down to this.That you can't understand how obito would ever do that.Let me be clear:

In your argument, the only reason why Obito can't be Tobi, is because of your lack of imagination.

Think about the sasuke's uber lame reason why he wants to destroy konoha: He doesn't want them to know happiness because he feels so bad?That their happiness is based on Itachi's sacrifice; but to blame it on innocent people, is so incredible stupid and not believeable in any way.But yet, we've accepted it.
Sasuke's "uber lame reason" to destroy Konoha isn't that lame at all.

Konoha ordered his clan to be wiped out and made Itachi shoulder the
blame.

It's amazing Sasuke isn't MORE insane than he actually is right now.

Sasuke wanting revenge is NOT lame. What's lame is how Kishimoto
is keeping Sasuke on an insanity leash. It's like we'll get a glimpse
of Sadistic Sauce and it's awesome but then we return to the whiny
Sasuke. I would be happy if Sasuke started killing random Konoha-nin
left and right then he would actually seem like a villain. But nooooo!!!
Sasuke isn't allowed to mercilessly hack away. There has to be excuses...

1.Sasuke vs Eight Tails. Sasuke lost. Pathetic.
2. Sasuke kills a messenger gecko and Jay. However if Sasuke didn't kill
them then he would have been captured already.
3. Sasuke vs Samurai. They were trying to capture him.
4. Sasuke vs Raikage. pointless fight in which Sasuke nearly kills himself over nothing.
5. Sasuke vs Mizukage/Tsuchikage Another pointless fight. Sasuke is in over his head.
6. Sasuke vs Danzo. Finally this one had a point. And we see Sadistic
Sauce leaking out. But Danzo was morally grey so it's not like you
can feel sorry for him. Sasuke still isn't a villain yet.

7. Sasuke vs Karin. Sasuke tells her not to move and THEN stabs her.
That makes no sense and therefore is great. However since she lives
it tones down the Sasuke villanary

8. Sasuke vs Sakura. This is the pinnacle of the Sadistic Sauce.
Sure he didn't actually kill Sakura (thanks to her being saved TWICE!?)
But his sheer lack of hesitation for killing his former team mate. Awesome.

9. Sasuke vs Kakashi. Starts to go a bit downhill as though Sasuke
has his laughing manically moment he then falters and starts whining.

10. Sasuke vs Naruto. Stupid reminder of the Valley of the End Fight.
Sasuke no longer seems insane. Just an idiot.

But bit...making bit evil is like making Dennis the Menace evil.

"Gee Willigers, Mr. Wilson what's that shiny metallic
object protruding from your head?"

"What are you yambling about, whipper snapper?"

STAB!

"mWHAHHAHAHHA I'VE KILLED MR. WILSON! HAHHAHAHAHHAHAH"

Spam once and the forum will be annoyed.
Spam twice and warnings will be deployed
Spam thrice and a infraction you will receive
Spam 8,984 times and a FAIL Agent you''ll soon be.

...At least in my case.
Old 04-16-2010, 12:41 PM   #78
Bratcipheo
Super Banned

Like i said, i can see the reason for killing the elders who ordered it.But i cant see the reason in killing the children of people in konoha, that also didnt have a clue about it.They are totally innocent.But you gave it away, my trick worked.

You said once:
Quote:
Well thats true.And before sasuke left the village, well, he hadn't a reason to murder all.There has to come something extra....something like:
Quote:
It's amazing Sasuke isn't MORE insane than he actually is right now.
Thats right, he's getting insane.You don't know what might have happened to Obito, but he very well might not be that sane anymore.An example:Kabuto.He doesn't look so sane anymore either, but was it before.Something changed him, get what im going at?
This shouldnt be about, CAN kishi make obito tobi?No, because he can.Its about, WOULD kishi make Obito Tobi.If yes, why?If no, why?

He damn can if he wants, its more of a question if you think he would or not, and those reasons.I believe he'll make Obito Tobi, because then there'll be more emotional drama between characters, like kakashi.With the first hokage dead, there isnt much emotional drama with madara, whom we actually dont give so much about.

P.S im not a sasuke hater, i like him as a character, he's needed.I guess i could describe why, quite simple, you just need to compare him with someone else.Like with Spidermans friend, The Green goblins son, in spiderman 3.How he acts, his dead father dead, revenge, once good, but at last he protects spiderman and dies.I think it could very much end like that....

Last edited by Bratcipheo; 04-16-2010 at 12:43 PM.
Old 04-16-2010, 02:26 PM   #79
Skrall
Veteran Chunin

Skrall saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!Skrall saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wooster View Post
Not to be a jack***, but if Obito is dead couldn't Kabuto summon him then?

But really there is no way Obito is Tobi. In mrsticky's devil's advocate thread. We actually found it led to a logical fallacy. Therefore, even if Kishimoto did it, there would be a massive plot hole.
Kabuto could summon Obito, but why would he do it? Why would Kabuto summon Obito out of no where? Besides I bet Kabuto doesnt even know who Obito is.

Btw, I agree with zerosameri. Theres no way that Obito is Madara, not only the difference in age but we all saw Obito being crushed by a huge rock and dying. Madara and Obito may have some similar coincidences but thats just the autor tricking us again to making us believe that Madara and Obito are the same person.
Old 04-16-2010, 03:30 PM   #80
Wooster
Special Jonin Candidate

Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Edit What the?!? Oh screw it. I am leaving it as is.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrsticky005 View Post

he can get more money.

I like the bit part in the middle, heh.
But there is one reason for Obito not to come back:

But bit...making bit evil is like making Dennis the Menace evil.

"Gee Willigers, Mr. Wilson what's that shiny metallic
object protruding from your head?"

"What are you yambling about, whipper snapper?"

STAB!

"mWHAHHAHAHHA I'VE KILLED MR. WILSON! HAHHAHAHAHHAHAH"[/QUOTE]

Yep, Obito is annoying. Stay dead Obito.

Quote:
You said once:Well thats true.And before sasuke left the village, well, he hadn't a reason to murder all.
Yes he did, remember when we met the Sauce. What's the first thing he told Team 7? That he wanted to kill a certain someone. Sasuke has always be a little cracked. He has just slowly become more and more insane. The problem with the Obito is that he is gone. His name was only mentioned once by Kakashi.

Kishimoto hasn't done anything to develop him.

Sure I think Itachi Twist is crap, but clearly Kishimoto spend about 100 chapters developing a character that would defy expectations. There are plenty of hints. They just didn't happen to start from the beginning.

The problem Kishimoto right seems to be streamlining the story( see Danzo's death). I don't think he has any interest right now in added another wrinkle. What I'm saying is we are past the half way point of the story. The story will actually become simpler and more straightforward now.\

Sure there will still be twists(see Akatsuki Zombie Team), but big reveals that require elaborate explanations are not likely. So could Obito return? Sure, but his more likely reappearance will be as a Kabuto zombie to screw with Kakashi's mind. After Kabuto used to be spy on Konoha. He probably knows Kakashi very well. Not to mention , Kishimoto likes to repeat himself. So this would parallel the Orochimaru vs. Sarutobi fight. Essentially Obito taken the place of the First and Second.

Of course, Obito is weak, but I am sure Kabuto and Madara can strengthen him up a bit. You know at least give him a sharingan eye or something.

Last edited by Wooster; 04-16-2010 at 03:40 PM.