Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Naruto Discussion Forum > Naruto Manga Discussion > Naruto Manga Archives

Naruto Manga Archives A collection of some of the best theories and discussions that Town Bookstore has to offer.

Old 04-15-2010, 03:13 PM   #41
Wooster
Special Jonin Candidate

Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Default Re: Just let Obito be dead all ready

Quote:
Originally Posted by zerosameri View Post
sarcasms?
Actually, no.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Old 04-15-2010, 03:18 PM   #42
Bratcipheo
Super Banned

Bratcipheo saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!Bratcipheo saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wooster View Post
If you quoted the rest of it, you would know where to look. It's not my job to convince you, I don't care. I am just providing you with a service. Take it or leave it.
Hahahaha, thats right!Fake that you dont care and run with the tail in between your legs, eventually you will bow down to me, by discussion or the final prove of the manga when the time comes, running just prolongs the inevitable!

The biggest opstacle i ever got in my theory was this:

"Tobi is Madara, Obito is dead, Madara says so himself"

Thats it.Its like the famous "proove" from the christians.

God exists, which is stated/proved in the bible, which is the word of god.
Thats called an endless cycle, evidence being the claim itself.

Understand this well.The claim itself, can never be prove.
Every think Tobi has said or others have said about him are claims by characters.

There are no plotholes.Kishi is the plot.Itachi being good was so insanely out of the question in the plot, yet it happened.Facts change.
Old 04-15-2010, 03:20 PM   #43
Wooster
Special Jonin Candidate

Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bratcipheo View Post
Hahahaha, thats right!Fake that you dont care and run with the tail in between your legs, eventually you will bow down to me, by discussion or the final prove of the manga when the time comes, running just prolongs the inevitable!

The biggest opstacle i ever got in my theory was this:

"Tobi is Madara, Obito is dead, Madara says so himself"

Thats it.Its like the famous "proove" from the christians.

God exists, which is stated/proved in the bible, which is the word of god.
Thats called an endless cycle, evidence being the claim itself.

Understand this well.The claim itself, can never be prove.
Every think Tobi has said or others have said about him are claims by characters.

There are no plotholes.Kishi is the plot.Itachi being good was so insanely out of the question in the plot, yet it happened.Facts change.
And yet you still refuse to look where I told you.

Also thank you for bring up Itachi that I will debate. That left plot holes sprinkled throughout the story. Every word the author writes binds him. What you fail to realize is that the author does not make the story the readers do. If the author does not follow his own rules set out from the beginning, his story is called crap, which it rightly is. If Kishimoto can do whatever he wants will this be the next chapter?

Naruto plotting to overthrow the world, Madara drinking tea in Konoha, and Konohamaru flying into space. Yes? No? Maybe so?

Kishimoto CAN do this. But readers would rightly throw that in the garbage.

Your theory is based on the flawed assumption that Kishimoto can do whatever he wants. You Tobi/Obito fanatics want this theory to be true, the rest is rationalization. Almost religious wouldn't you say?

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Last edited by Wooster; 04-15-2010 at 03:29 PM.
Old 04-15-2010, 03:23 PM   #44
Bratcipheo
Super Banned

Bratcipheo saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!Bratcipheo saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trueborn_Uchiha View Post
This.

I think the better question is who is he anyways? With 17 posts, could he be an OBDer? Some random dude? Not a clue.
Im the one who refrains from mass posting in threads like "narusake- true love?" " Whos the most sexy boy character" Crap like that.

Even though my post sounded random, look at the pictures.There's truth in it.Theres no way in hell Kishi made Kakashi's and Tobi's MS abilty so freaking alike, while both only show one visible eye each.Theres...no...way.
Old 04-15-2010, 03:26 PM   #45
Bratcipheo
Super Banned

Quote:
And yet you still refuse to look where I told you.
Okay, which thread is it?..Give me a link or name.Guess i'll have no choice.
Old 04-15-2010, 03:28 PM   #46
Wooster
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Okay, which thread is it?..Give me a link or name.Guess i'll have no choice.
I live to serve or sever,which ever.
http://naruto.viz.com/forum/showthread.php?t=53673

Old 04-15-2010, 03:28 PM   #47
SPAM [bot]
Chunin Exam Proctor

SPAM [bot] is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Many of the things you said could be countered, but I agree with you, it's most likely that it's not Obito, I'm not saying there isn't a chance, but I'm pretty sure it's not.

Hobby of the day: to be made.

If I advance, follow me. If I stop, urge me on. If I retreat, kill me. - Kaibiles

Old 04-15-2010, 03:56 PM   #48
zerosameri

zerosameri just might be Kage someday.
zerosameri just might be Kage someday.zerosameri just might be Kage someday.zerosameri just might be Kage someday.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by SPAM [bot] View Post
Many of the things you said could be countered, but I agree with you, it's most likely that it's not Obito, I'm not saying there isn't a chance, but I'm pretty sure it's not.
Just wondering like what?
Quote:
Actually, no.
really?

Old 04-15-2010, 04:26 PM   #49
SPAM [bot]
Chunin Exam Proctor

Quote:
Just wondering like what?

really?
First off, the ones saying that all those people that "know" Madara is Madara, is automatically countered, because they never say it's Madara, they just allowed him to be called Madara, that's it.

Second, The Amaterasu that goes off when it sees Madara isn't proven as well, it's only meant when they see the guy who calls him self Madara's eyes, but just because he calls himself Madara doesn't mean he is.

Third, if Obito were the guy behind the mask, then the whole, Madara and Obito were alive at the same point is also disproven.

Fourth, Obito would have a considerable amount of time while he's "dead" to learn all the stuff that he supposedly shouldn't know.

That's about all right now.

If I advance, follow me. If I stop, urge me on. If I retreat, kill me. - Kaibiles

Old 04-15-2010, 04:35 PM   #50
zerosameri

zerosameri just might be Kage someday.
zerosameri just might be Kage someday.zerosameri just might be Kage someday.zerosameri just might be Kage someday.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by SPAM [bot] View Post
First off, the ones saying that all those people that "know" Madara is Madara, is automatically countered, because they never say it's Madara, they just allowed him to be called Madara, that's it.I can counter that, when Kisame saw Madara's face he said "Miz- Madara" or somethingf close to it. So Kisame reganized that Tobi is Madara.

Second, The Amaterasu that goes off when it sees Madara isn't proven as well, it's only meant when they see the guy who calls him self Madara's eyes, but just because he calls himself Madara doesn't mean he is.
Itachi new that Madara was alive un untill the Uchiha thing. Itachi must of knew/thinks that Madara is alive to make Sasuke MS go off at the sight of MAdara's sharingan. Itachi knows what MAdara's sharingan looks likes, so it would be simple for him to know make Sasuke's MS go off at the sight of Madara's MS

Third, if Obito were the guy behind the mask, then the whole, Madara and Obito were alive at the same point is also disproven.
At some point they were a live at the same time. Seen Madara was the clan leader upuntill the 1st vs Madara. Then add upuntill the Uchiha massacr then just add the Kyuubi attack. Some time in batween though dates Obito was a live.

Fourth, Obito would have a considerable amount of time while he's "dead" to learn all the stuff that he supposedly shouldn't know.
Then what about all the untold, unwritten, unknow top scret only 2 people know about things? Some of the stuff Madara's knows only Madara's know no one else (I.e some of the Uchiha stuff)
That's about all right now.
Hmm ok lets see

Old 04-15-2010, 04:41 PM   #51
TOKIE_TOKIE
Chunin Exam Participant

TOKIE_TOKIE is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

several things that means he is dead:

- body crushed
-building he was crushed in went boom right
-they took his eye out which means blood loss

HE IS DEAD
I Live For The Moment
Our Silence Is Broken.
Its Alright.

GENIN OF THE VILLAGE HIDDEN IN THE
VoLcAnO
Big SiS: Sasukegal

PSN ID: t_o_k_i_e
Old 04-15-2010, 04:47 PM   #52
Bratcipheo
Super Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by TOKIE_TOKIE View Post
several things that means he is dead:

- body crushed
-building he was crushed in went boom right
-they took his eye out which means blood loss

HE IS DEAD
Wow, you must be right.

Got new theories now aswell.Kakashi and Gaara are zombies.Both dead.Real dead.And boom alive again.Man, they're zombies; now i see clearly, thanks.
Old 04-15-2010, 05:03 PM   #53
SPAM [bot]
Chunin Exam Proctor

Quote:
Hmm ok lets see

I can counter that, when Kisame saw Madara's face he said "Miz- Madara" or somethingf close to it. So Kisame reganized that Tobi is Madara.Kisame, anyone else? I meant the majority, not one. The kages/ elder/ everyone else never says that he is Madara, only that it's a possibility.

Itachi new that Madara was alive un untill the Uchiha thing. Itachi must of knew/thinks that Madara is alive to make Sasuke MS go off at the sight of MAdara's sharingan. Itachi knows what MAdara's sharingan looks likes, so it would be simple for him to know make Sasuke's MS go off at the sight of Madara's MS.He just happened to notice that someone was lurking around the clan and he called himself Madara, that doesn't mean he is. He knows what his sharingan looks like, but who's to say it's really Madara's?

At some point they were a live at the same time. Seen Madara was the clan leader upuntill the 1st vs Madara. Then add upuntill the Uchiha massacr then just add the Kyuubi attack. Some time in batween though dates Obito was a live.The battle between the first Hokage and Madara Uchiha was before the Fourth Hokage was born, so if the person who says he's Madara truly is Madara, then it would be true, but nothing really proves that he is except that he says he's Madara.

Then what about all the untold, unwritten, unknow top scret only 2 people know about things? Some of the stuff Madara's knows only Madara's know no one else (I.e some of the Uchiha stuff)
That's about all right now.And how was Madara supposed to know? How was anyone supposed to know? The Sage of the Six Paths was dead long before Madara was born, how did he know? It was most likely passed down from generation to generation and the history of the Sharingan most likely died with the clan. Can you prove that Itachi didn't know about the Sharingan's history? But then again, if it wasn't lost with the clan it was probably lost earlier than that.
Here ya go.

Old 04-15-2010, 05:03 PM   #54
Wooster
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Wow, you must be right.

Got new theories now aswell.Kakashi and Gaara are zombies.Both dead.Real dead.And boom alive again.Man, they're zombies; now i see clearly, thanks.
Ignoring the sarcasm. He is right. If you don't see someone die, they can be alive. It's a stupid thing to do, but if Kishimoto wants to write a story with logic of a comic book he can do that.

Old 04-15-2010, 05:59 PM   #55
Bratcipheo
Super Banned

Quote:
Ignoring the sarcasm. He is right. If you don't see someone die, they can be alive. It's a stupid thing to do, but if Kishimoto wants to write a story with logic of a comic book he can do that.
True.
Funny thing is.Nobody saw Obito die.That's right, we never saw him dead.We saw him yelling that they should run and that stones fell over him, while enemy forces moved in.

Thats it.Thats really it, so much plot start here.
Old 04-15-2010, 06:03 PM   #56
MinatoUchiha
Genin

Location: In the Village Hidden in the Mountains... Lying in the grass... Watching clouds...
MinatoUchiha is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Quote:
True.
Funny thing is.Nobody saw Obito die.That's right, we never saw him dead.We saw him yelling that they should run and that stones fell over him, while enemy forces moved in.

Thats it.Thats really it, so much plot start here.
he was half dead...so if he IS Tobi, then he'd be half blind, crippled and not have that much arm strength
but he is NOT Tobi so...
Tobi=Madara
and
Obito=Dead
----
v
"I want you to feel pain, to think about pain, to accept pain, to know pain."-Pain

"Shut up..or I'll kill you."-Gaara, Mei Terumi

"I'm telling you this because you don't get it, you think you get it,
which isn't the same as actually getting it. Get it?"-Kakashi

"I have long since closed my eyes, my only goal is in the Darkness"-Sasuke
Adopted: Chibi♥Mei♥, Sakumo
Old 04-15-2010, 06:08 PM   #57
Bratcipheo
Super Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by MinatoUchiha View Post
he was half dead...so if he IS Tobi, then he'd be half blind, crippled and not have that much arm strength
but he is NOT Tobi so...
Tobi=Madara
and
Obito=Dead
Wth, they just keep coming, again and again i have tell the fools that writing "madara=tobi" isn't a prove but an opinion, they've got a god damn hole they come from or what?
Well

Half dead, half alive, who cares, whats your point?
Not....much...arm strength?You're saying that there are wounds in naruto that cant be healed?They can plant one EYE into ANOTHER EYE! No damn human can do that today, even with the best equiptment.But they can, while on the battlefield.Wounds mean nothing.Get over it.
Old 04-15-2010, 06:13 PM   #58
MinatoUchiha
Genin

Location: In the Village Hidden in the Mountains... Lying in the grass... Watching clouds...

Quote:
Half dead, half alive, who cares, whats your point?
Not....much...arm strength?You're saying that there are wounds in naruto that cant be healed?They can plant one EYE into ANOTHER EYE! No damn human can do that today, even with the best equiptment.But they can, while on the battlefield.Wounds mean nothing.Get over it.
ignoring the mean stuff -_-

i dont remember what chapter, but Tobi (aka Madara) stopped Suigestus sword...with his RIGHT arm...the CRUSHED one...he woulda been crippled in that limb! (if he was alive but he's not)
----
v
"I want you to feel pain, to think about pain, to accept pain, to know pain."-Pain

Old 04-15-2010, 06:15 PM   #59
MinatoUchiha
Genin

Quote:
They can plant one EYE into ANOTHER EYE! No damn human can do that today, even with the best equiptment.But they can, while on the battlefield.Wounds mean nothing.Get over it.
Kakashi got Obitos eye implanted into his eye SOCKET

by the way, people can get eye transplants in this day
----
v

Old 04-15-2010, 06:17 PM   #60
SPAM [bot]
Chunin Exam Proctor

Quote:
Originally Posted by MinatoUchiha View Post
Kakashi got Obitos eye implanted into his eye SOCKET

by the way, people can get eye transplants in this day
I'm not on his side or yours, but I felt like adding one thing, you can't with a simple medical kit...