Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Naruto Discussion Forum > Naruto Manga Discussion > Naruto Manga Archives

Naruto Manga Archives A collection of some of the best theories and discussions that Town Bookstore has to offer.

Old 04-13-2010, 05:03 PM   #21
zerosameri

zerosameri just might be Kage someday.
zerosameri just might be Kage someday.zerosameri just might be Kage someday.zerosameri just might be Kage someday.

Awards Showcase

Default Re: Just let Obito be dead all ready

Quote:
Originally Posted by MinatoUchiha View Post
THANK YOU!!! finally im not one of the only ones that knows that Obito is DEAD....and you actually stated all the reasons why Madara=Madara...rep up!
There is more reason but I forgot what they were XD

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Old 04-13-2010, 05:06 PM   #22
garra12345
Chunin Exam Proctor

garra12345 is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

To all of you shut the hell up obito is dead.
Old 04-13-2010, 09:02 PM   #23
3littlepigs
P-Chan

3littlepigs is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wooster View Post
I know that. Itachi Twist.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrsticky005 View Post
Kishimoto should go with my theory of awesomeness.

Shisui and Obito were brothers.

Then it would be like his death had more of a point.
Why would his death have more of a point if they were brothers?
Quote:
Originally Posted by garra12345 View Post
To all of you shut the hell up obito is dead.
I think most of us here were agreeing that he was dead...
Old 04-14-2010, 04:53 AM   #24
mrsticky005

mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by 3littlepigs View Post

Why would his death have more of a point if they were brothers?

I think most of us here were agreeing that he was dead...
Obito wouldn't seem as random of a character. Nor would Shisui.
There would be more of a connection.

Spam once and the forum will be annoyed.
Spam twice and warnings will be deployed
Spam thrice and a infraction you will receive
Spam 8,984 times and a FAIL Agent you''ll soon be.

...At least in my case.
Old 04-14-2010, 04:57 AM   #25
Wooster
Special Jonin Candidate

Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Obito is alive!!!!!

Spoiler:
in our hearts.

Old 04-14-2010, 05:16 AM   #26
Bioyard
Apprentice Genin

Bioyard is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

I'm just gonna C&P what I said in another thread here. For some reason people always ignore the posts that make the most sense...

"It HAS to be Madaras body. It wasnt too big a deal to Madara when Kabuto revealed he could summon the dead. Yet the last summon Madara said "How did you do that?!" So that means Kabuto summoned someone Madara thought was impossible to summon. Notice it was "How did you DO that?" It wasn't "How did you KNOW that?""

And the whole Obito thing is just like when everyone thought Pain was the 4th Hokage. The only way it COULD be Obito is if someone else was pulling the strings and Obito was just the distraction cause there is no way he'd know so much about Konohas secrets if he was just the ghost of a dead boy, who btw wouldn't be the height of a grown man....
Old 04-14-2010, 08:25 AM   #27
SakiUchiha
Apprentice Genin

SakiUchiha is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

So let me get this straight...you get beaten from debating in Trueborn's thread, and you make this thread out of rage? You're funny.
Quote:
Naruto on disney xd sucks don't watch it at all it is terrible too many edit's if you watch your eye's will explode.
Old 04-14-2010, 12:47 PM   #28
zerosameri

zerosameri just might be Kage someday.zerosameri just might be Kage someday.zerosameri just might be Kage someday.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by SakiUchiha View Post
So let me get this straight...you get beaten from debating in Trueborn's thread, and you make this thread out of rage? You're funny.
No I didn't. We have a debat in the thread *Page 3 I think* He didn't beat me nor did I beat him, we are on nutral grounds right now. I neve felt like respsonding to it, beacuse no matter how I put or how much fact's say Madara = Madara, he'll still say "I won't believe that untill everything is proven down to the last little detail." And well It's been proven that Madara = Madara. And I did not make this thread out of rage, I made it because I wanted too. As you can see I made this thread like 2 other times.

funny

Old 04-14-2010, 03:08 PM   #29
MinatoUchiha
Genin

Location: In the Village Hidden in the Mountains... Lying in the grass... Watching clouds...
MinatoUchiha is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by SakiUchiha View Post
i think its a very good thread because Zero actually has good points and he is right
----
v
"I want you to feel pain, to think about pain, to accept pain, to know pain."-Pain

"Shut up..or I'll kill you."-Gaara, Mei Terumi

"I'm telling you this because you don't get it, you think you get it,
which isn't the same as actually getting it. Get it?"-Kakashi

"I have long since closed my eyes, my only goal is in the Darkness"-Sasuke
Adopted: Chibi♥Mei♥, Sakumo
Old 04-15-2010, 02:52 PM   #30
Bratcipheo
Super Banned

Bratcipheo saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!Bratcipheo saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!

I love the Obito-tobi-madara discussions so much, since they arent like the: Does god exist or not?-Who would win in a fight, Ceasar vs. Hitler; -whats the meaning of life, discussions.They're endless.Not this one.One day we will have a victorious side on this debate, a glorious victory of intelligence and a crushing failure grounded in the inability to think.

Thats why this is so great.Complete defeat to one side.I can allready hear the lame loser excuses. "We didnt know these facts yet..." "everyone can be wrong once" "you were just lucky, it was 50-50" "i dont care"

Oh you will care.And just to get it straight, its not a 50-50, but a 1%-99%.Everyone says hes Madara.And a group of people not only predicts hes fooling us, but they know who he really is.That's not chance anymore.

All of you "Tobi is Madara!!Thats fact idiots" are the most sad people in the world.Those that believe anything in the news, those that feeds on society's trash can, with the inability to think on your own.

With that said, im gonna play a little game.

Welcome to Captain logic's classroom!
Lets all get along and give our best!Yay!;D
Here are two pictures, study them well kids, you gotta find something alike.Something that looks alike!You can do it.

Times up!
Did everyone finish? Im sure you all found the things that looked alike, banzai!

*Excuse me sensei!*

Yes, bakakid?^^

*I found something that looked alike...but...they aren't completely identical.How come?...*

Thats a good question bakakid!

*please stop calling me ba-*

now here are two other pictures!They've got the exact same monster on it made by the same jutsu, with the same name!^^

Did everyone notice!?

*Haaaiii!*

Even you bakakid?^^

*Ehm.....ehm.....they don't really look that much alike....and...ehm...they attack differently*

Thats right bakakid, now what could that mean!?^^

*Ehm...maybe....maybe they look different because they're made by different persons?...*

And?!^^

*And...The whirls on the first pictures...also only looked slightly different because they might haven been made by two different persons, but still being the same technic...*

Thats right bakakid!!!Im so proud of you! *Please don't call me-* Everyone banzai!!

*Banzai!Banzai!Banzai!*

Last edited by Vornmusion; 01-05-2011 at 08:02 AM. Reason: Links
Old 04-15-2010, 02:58 PM   #31
zerosameri

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bratcipheo View Post
I love the Obito-tobi-madara discussions so much, since they arent like the: Does god exist or not?-Who would win in a fight, Ceasar vs. Hitler; -whats the meaning of life, discussions.They're endless.Not this one.One day we will have a victorious side on this debate, a glorious victory of intelligence and a crushing failure grounded in the inability to think.

Thats why this is so great.Complete defeat to one side.I can allready hear the lame loser excuses. "We didnt know these facts yet..." "everyone can be wrong once" "you were just lucky, it was 50-50" "i dont care"

Oh you will care.And just to get it straight, its not a 50-50, but a 1%-99%.Everyone says hes Madara.And a group of people not only predicts hes fooling us, but they know who he really is.That's not chance anymore.

All of you "Tobi is Madara!!Thats fact idiots" are the most sad people in the world.Those that believe anything in the news, those that feeds on society's trash can, with the inability to think on your own.

With that said, im gonna play a little game.

Welcome to Captain logic's classroom!
Lets all get along and give our best!Yay!;D
Here are two pictures, study them well kids, you gotta find something alike.Something that looks alike!You can do it.

Times up!
Did everyone finish? Im sure you all found the things that looked alike, banzai!

*Excuse me sensei!*

Yes, bakakid?^^

*I found something that looked alike...but...they aren't completely identical.How come?...*

Thats a good question bakakid!

*please stop calling me ba-*

now here are two other pictures!They've got the exact same monster on it made by the same jutsu, with the same name!^^

Did everyone notice!?

*Haaaiii!*

Even you bakakid?^^

*Ehm.....ehm.....they don't really look that much alike....and...ehm...they attack differently*

Thats right bakakid, now what could that mean!?^^

*Ehm...maybe....maybe they look different because they're made by different persons?...*

And?!^^

*And...The whirls on the first pictures...also only looked slightly different because they might haven been made by two different persons, but still being the same technic...*

Thats right bakakid!!!Im so proud of you! *Please don't call me-* Everyone banzai!!

*Banzai!Banzai!Banzai!*
Your more randome than wooster. how side are you one any ways?

Old 04-15-2010, 02:59 PM   #32
Wooster
Special Jonin Candidate

Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

If you want to see a serious discussion if Obito could be Tobi, not is mind you, go to mrsticky's devil advocate thread. Right now the title is about Zetsu, but the Obito debate is still there.

The problem is that Kishimoto has bound himself in too many ways to make Obito Tobi. He can revive Obito, he can even make Tobi not Madara. However, only a large plot hole will allow Obito to be Tobi.

Old 04-15-2010, 03:00 PM   #33
TheAkatsukiClanPM9999
Chunin Exam Proctor

TheAkatsukiClanPM9999 is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Send a message via MSN to TheAkatsukiClanPM9999 Send a message via Yahoo to TheAkatsukiClanPM9999 Send a message via Skype™ to TheAkatsukiClanPM9999

Is Obito even Tobi? I'm getting confused.

Spoiler:

18-0

Old 04-15-2010, 03:00 PM   #34
Wooster
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by zerosameri View Post
Hey, I'm not random. There is always a method to my madness.

Old 04-15-2010, 03:02 PM   #35
Bratcipheo
Super Banned

Bratcipheo saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!Bratcipheo saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!

Quote:
The problem is that Kishimoto has bound himself in too many ways to make Obito Tobi. He can revive Obito, he can even make Tobi not Madara. However, only a large plot hole will allow Obito to be Tobi.
Please, my lord, be at mercy with me then, bestow on me your great knowledge of plothole!Because, i don't see one.Open my eyes and let it be burnt with light of knowledge!!! Oh praise the lord!
Old 04-15-2010, 03:04 PM   #36
zerosameri

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Hey, I'm not random. There is always a method to my madness.
Isn't that from the new Alice in Wonder land?

Edit: It is!

Old 04-15-2010, 03:05 PM   #37
Wooster
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bratcipheo View Post
Please, my lord, be at mercy with me then, bestow on me your great knowledge of plothole!Because, i don't see one.Open my eyes and let it be burnt with light of knowledge!!! Oh praise the lord!
If you quoted the rest of it, you would know where to look. It's not my job to convince you, I don't care. I am just providing you with a service. Take it or leave it.

Old 04-15-2010, 03:05 PM   #38
Wooster
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Isn't that from the new Alice in Wonder land?

Edit: It is!
Well, that's news to me as well.

Old 04-15-2010, 03:09 PM   #39
zerosameri

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Well, that's news to me as well.
sarcasms?

Old 04-15-2010, 03:10 PM   #40
Phoenix Wright
Attorney at Lawl

Phoenix Wright has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Phoenix Wright has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Phoenix Wright has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Phoenix Wright has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Phoenix Wright has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Phoenix Wright has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Phoenix Wright has a spectacular chakra aura going on.
Send a message via AIM to Phoenix Wright

Quote:
This.

I think the better question is who is he anyways? With 17 posts, could he be an OBDer? Some random dude? Not a clue.
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="350">