Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Mall > Otaku Paradise

Otaku Paradise Wanna talk about anime related merchandise? Wanna brag about your collections? Wanna show yourself off in your cosplay outfit? Come one, come all!

Old 04-14-2010, 01:18 PM   #1
SakiUchiha
Apprentice Genin

SakiUchiha is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Default Need Help (Again)

Heh...does anyone know where I could get a Deidara wig?
Quote:
Naruto on disney xd sucks don't watch it at all it is terrible too many edit's if you watch your eye's will explode.
SakiUchiha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2010, 01:19 PM   #2
[Shikamaru]
Special Jonin Candidate

[Shikamaru] has completed a tough C-rank mission![Shikamaru] has completed a tough C-rank mission!
Send a message via Yahoo to [Shikamaru]
Default Re: Need Help (Again)

Wow, this one is too easy to joke on.

A little too disturbing.
[Shikamaru] is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2010, 01:27 PM   #3
Jinchiruuki

Same places that you would find an akatsuki cloak bro.

Ebay.com, Craisglist.com, Biz.com, amazon.com or the numerous cosplay/anime/manga websites..

Hell you may even find one at a swap meet.
  Reply With Quote Add Dice Roll To Message
Old 04-14-2010, 01:28 PM   #4
Maikeru D. Shinigami
Super High School Level Narcissist
Quasi-Admin

Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via AIM to Maikeru D. Shinigami Send a message via MSN to Maikeru D. Shinigami Send a message via Yahoo to Maikeru D. Shinigami

http://lmgtfy.com/?q=deidara+wig

YouTube:
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
src="
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="350">
Maikeru D. Shinigami is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2010, 01:38 PM   #5
Shikamaru Nara
blank

Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Here you go.

http://www.cosplaymagic.com/nadecowig.html
Shikamaru Nara is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2010, 01:41 PM   #6
SakiUchiha
Apprentice Genin

SakiUchiha is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Ah, thank you all again....
Quote:
Naruto on disney xd sucks don't watch it at all it is terrible too many edit's if you watch your eye's will explode.
SakiUchiha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2010, 05:51 PM   #7
2hyper4u AKA Sloth
Special Jonin Candidate

2hyper4u AKA Sloth is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Send a message via Yahoo to 2hyper4u AKA Sloth

please dont go to cosplay magic (saw the abovepost)
there costumes might be okay, but their wigs ARE TERRIBLE (I have personal experience with their wig quality, sure it was long, but I could see the netting, the fibers were rough and falling out, the entire thing was a disaster and SO not worth the extremely high price they stick on it)

go with a different retail site (no milanoo either they're just as bad, but maybe Cosworx or something?)

biggest reccomendation of mine: Cosplay Wig on Ebay
some Ebay sellers are terrible with wigs (had a bad experience recently) but cosplay wig is FAMOUS for being one of the best retailers out there, I got my Yoko wig from then and its alsdkjfwjefoajf AMAZING =L (go see the image album if you want to see what my Yoko wig looks like for a reference)
Ebay store:
http://stores.ebay.com/COSPLAY-WIG?_rdc=1

Charissa-KIDS is also amazing (got two BRS wigs from them <3333333)
http://stores.ebay.com/Charissa-KIDS
they do cosplay wigs and BJD (ball jointed dolls)

EDIT:
for Cosworx, (I dont reccomend them because I know the owners >_><_<)
you'd have to get a long blonde wig such as:
http://www.cosworx.com/product.php?p...at=2449&page=1
(you can get in different colors) and style it yourself,
considering Deidara's hair style/how accurate you want it/how good you are when working with wigs, this might not be the best option ^^;;

EDIT EDIT:
if you're still not up with ebay and stuff and DONT want to style your own wig (could easily find you a tutorial) then I have a few Japanese sites too... I dont know how great Google trans. is on them (since the translator doesnt translate buttons and images and thats 90% of the page) but you can still give them a look see =)
Zephyr (got my Ranka wig from them, wonderful quality):
http://item.rakuten.co.jp/zephyr1/3342d-mf6-df4/
Maple (my sis' Anju wig):
http://www.maple-wig.com/shopping/go...il.php?gid=713
Assist (where I usually order my fibers when I make a wig every now and then):
http://www.assist-wig.com/category/wigparts/

I left you on the places I know are good, but feel free to wander the site looking for something you could use =)
Violets are #0000FF
All of my Base
Are belong to you</poem>

Stalk Me?:

♀ + ♀ = ♥ ; ♀ + ♂ = ♥ ; ♂ + ♂ = ♥
You fall in love with a person, not their gender.

Last edited by 2hyper4u AKA Sloth; 04-14-2010 at 06:08 PM.
2hyper4u AKA Sloth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2010, 11:12 PM   #8
original uchiha
Banned

original uchiha is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shikamaru Nara View Post
that is a good wig unlike some others i have seem
original uchiha is offline   Reply With Quote