Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Great Off-Topica > Creative Corner

Creative Corner Fanfiction? Check. Fan Art? Check. Anything else you can imagine creating? Check, check, check. Just keep those pesky forum rules in mind!

View Poll Results: Do you like the story?
Yes, I like it very much. 12 85.71%
No, I don't really like it. 1 7.14%
I'm in the middle. 1 7.14%
Voters: 14. You may not vote on this poll

Old 04-13-2010, 02:18 PM   #41
nine tailed fury
Special Jonin Candidate

nine tailed fury saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!nine tailed fury saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!
Default Re: Journey into the Darkness, By: Ryaque

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ryaque View Post
Yes I finally admit it. Geez...
I KNEW IT
*fury was right*
*katsuro joined your team*
*fury gained 500 exp*
only 500.....awwww
nine tailed fury is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2010, 02:22 PM   #42
Ryaque
Special Jonin Candidate

Location: I'ma partyin' wit dah Dothraki and "crowning" Viserys! xD
Ryaque is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Ryaque is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Ryaque is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Ryaque is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Ryaque is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.
Send a message via Yahoo to Ryaque Send a message via Skype™ to Ryaque

Quote:
Originally Posted by nine tailed fury View Post
I KNEW IT
*fury was right*
*katsuro joined your team*
*fury gained 500 exp*
only 500.....awwww
Um.......huh?

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Ryaque is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2010, 02:23 PM   #43
nine tailed fury
Special Jonin Candidate

nine tailed fury saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!nine tailed fury saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!

Quote:
Um.......huh?
it's a joke i got from a friend.
Old 04-13-2010, 02:24 PM   #44
Ryaque
Special Jonin Candidate

Ryaque is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Ryaque is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Ryaque is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Ryaque is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Ryaque is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

Quote:
Originally Posted by nine tailed fury View Post
it's a joke i got from a friend.
Oh............I don't get it.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Old 04-13-2010, 02:26 PM   #45
nine tailed fury
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
Oh............I don't get it.
then lets forget i made the joke.........
Old 04-13-2010, 03:55 PM   #46
Ryaque
Special Jonin Candidate

I'm back...had to eat dinner.

Old 04-13-2010, 04:55 PM   #47
Ryaque
Special Jonin Candidate

Chapter Four: The Future Is Dim~

It was dark and everyone appeared to be asleep, even Katsuro, but I couldn't sleep. Everytime I did, memories flooded into my mind, but they were so erratic and so confusing. Nothing made any sense to me anymore...but now I know that Akahana and Kazuma lied to me, but I don't know why I am so different. I remember being nice and not wanting to kill people all the time, but now I can barely be around Yuki, Ryu, and Uncle Daichi without nearly tackling them to the ground and tearing off their limbs. It was so hard to be like this, but that wasn't the worst part. Every time I fell asleep, my hair would turn red, and my cat parts would come back, but when I opened my eyes it felt like I was being torn to pieces. The pain was unbearable and would only stop when I had completely changed. When my hair turned white and my ears and tail disappeared, and when the hunger returned I would be freed. I hate this so much...this...this right here is hell.
"Ryaque, are you there?" Some called from below me. I looked down to see Kiyomaru. I jumped from my tree and stood infront of him.
"What?" I asked, but I sounded alittle more annoyed then I wanted it to be.
"I have some bad news...," he said then glanced back at the fire, then back at me, "I overheard Aikiri talking to Katsuro. She said that that thing inside of you is going to kill you."
"The weird tiger thing?" I asked, soundling alittle confused.
"No! The thing that made your hair turn white! The thing THEY put inside of you. You're body can't handle two creatures as powerful as two. She said that..." he suddenly got quiet and didn't want to continue.
"She said what?"
"She said that...you're body will rot from the inside out..."
I was running through a field of dead bodies. Villagers were chasing me with pitchforks and swords, shouting vulgar things about me. My lungs were on fire, and my legs felt like led. I was so young then...so weak. I couldn't control my hunger and I had just slaughtered almost the entire village. "I'm sorry!! I'm sorry!!" I yelled back at them, though I knew it was no use. The year was 1983, and I was alone. I kept running and running till I fell over a small cliff and broke my leg. I was left to the mercy of the villagers, but I doubted I would live much longer. The vision changed. I see a dark sky and a ground covered in blood. I walk forward and see a girl with ghostly white hair and glowing orange eyes. I realized she was what I looked like when I awoke. She was the monster inside of me. "Why are you doing this to me?!?!" I'd yell at her, but she wouldn't answer. "Why are you doing this to me?!?! WHY?!?!" I would yell over and over again, but still she didn't answer me. That's when I saw the Red Tiger again. It would come up from behind me and fight the ghost girl. The ground would shake and lightning would strike the ground. Everyone wound either of them receive I felt and soon I was on the ground, cringing from the pain. I'd yell for them to stop, but neither one would listen. Both of them titains of power, locked inside a endless battle that would claim my life...

"Ryaque, RYAQUE!!!" Someone shook me awake. I opened my eyes and saw Katsuro next to me. I had fallen asleep again. Instantly I cringed as I started turning into a ghost. Katsuro knew he was helpless to my sufering, but he tried whatever he could to try to make me feel better. I heard his thoughts, and he was silently pleading for me to not have to suffer this again. Pleading for this to be the last time. FInally the spasim ended and I felt drained and beaten. Katsuro lifted me up and kissed my forehead.
"Katsuro...can I ask you...a favor?" I weakly asked.
"What is it love? What do you need?"
"Please....kill me..." I replied. Katsuro's body shook and he glared at me.
"LISTEN TO ME!! YOU ARE NOT GOING TO DIE AND I'M NOT GOING TO KILL YOU!! YOU HEAR ME?!?!"
"If you really loved me...you'd put me out of my misery..." My eyes pleaded for mercy, but he was either too weak to do it, or strong enough not to. He shook his head and held me tighter.
"Ryaque, I'm not going to let you die..."
"I know about...what will happen to me."
"How?" Katsuro seemed really upset now.
"Kiyomaru...heard you talking to Aikiri...." I answered him.
"Ryaque, I'm not going to let you die..." Katsuro repeated again then jumped from the tree and walked towards everyone else, carring me on his back. If he won't kill me...I'll find some other way.

Old 04-14-2010, 01:29 PM   #48
Kibafan006
Chunin Exam Proctor

Kibafan006 is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

O_O The story is developing very well, I can't wait to see what happens next!
Kibafan006 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2010, 01:27 PM   #49
Ryaque
Special Jonin Candidate

Chapter Five: You Really Shouldn't Have Done That, Kiyomi~

"I can walk you know." I stated perfectly clear to Katsuro but he wouldn't set me down.
"So what? I like carrying you. Makes me feel needed." He replied and laughed.
"Katsuro...I'm not helpless." I spat at him. He just smiled. Kiyomaru looked at the weird picture infront of him and just shook his head.
"That dude is going to get a serious case of Ryaque ass kicking if he's not careful." Kiyomi looked at Katsuro then at the ground. It seemed like to her she was wishing to be in Ryaque's place. She seemed so sad. Aikiri, Uncle Daichi, Ryu, and Yuki had already gone ahead; they didn't want to hear the argueing.

Katsuro carried me, Kiyomaru was right behind us, and Kiyomi brought up the rear. She still looked so sad but I guess it's understandable. I was secretly reading her mind, and not I realized she had all her memories back, and she was hurting bad. Then I started looking into her childhood memories, trying to find some with me in them. I found one.

(flashback)

Kiyomi and I were riding through the meadow near our home. We both laughed as we raced through the grass. At the time she was human with brown hair and beatiful blue eyes. I on the other hand had redish pink hair, and my eyes were an orangish red. My ears were nothing but little knobbs on my head, and my tail was no longer then a foot. I guess you could say I was a kitten.
"Alexandria! I bet you can't catch me!!" Kiyomi called then reared her horse and galloped off even faster.
"Wait up Kiyomi!!" I called after her while kicking the sides of my horse. Both of us wore beatiful dresses that were soon torn to bits as we rode through the dense forest. Her dress was blue, and mine was red. Faster and faster we galloped through the brush until Kiyomi screamed up ahead.
"BIG SISTER HELP ME!!!" She cried then the sound of a distressed horse sounded.

It took me only second to jump from my horse and run to her, but a man stood over her. He was old and smelly; the strong scent of beer hung in his breath.
"Ish....wants to haths somes funth today. Wouldth you minds comming clothser my deary?" He said when he saw me. I read his mind almost instantly and what I saw sent shivers down my spine. I ran past him and stood infront of Kiyomi, trying to look as scary as possible. He laughed and ran forward, a spiked club in his hand. Kiyomi screamed, but I reacted out of instinct. Diving towards the ground, I grabbed his leg and tripped him while rolling to avoid being crushed. Then I jumped onto his back and snapped his neck, killing him almost instantly. Kiyomi stood infront of me and screamed again.
"YOU MONSTER!!!" She leapt up onto my horse and rode away and left me all alone. No doubt she would tell mother and father, but I couldn't help it. I couldn't control myself. I looked at the dead man under me, and I started to drool.
"So....hungry...."

(present time)

"Ryaque, get the hell out of my head!!" Kiyomi had moved up next to me now and was glarring at me with her red eyes. I snapped back to reality and hung my head.
"I'm sorry..."
"You should be! You shouldn't go around and just sneek into someone's mind like that! It's not right!!" She yelled and lifted up her fist to punch me but Katsuro got in the way and was punched in the stomach. It didn't even faze him. He just glared at Kiyomi and she backed off in an instant and ran to the back of the line.
"What what just happened?" Kiyomaru asked and looked so confused, the poor guy.
"Ryaque doesn't know the meaning of personal space, that's what happened." Kiyomi muttered under her breath. I growled deep in my throat and broke Katsuro's grip on me and jumped from his back.
"What is your problem huh?!?! What the hell have I ever done to you?!?!" I yelled at her. She laughed and pulled out an arrow and set it into her bow.
"HOW ABOUT KILLING ME?!?!" She replied and fired one off into my shoulder. I pulled the arrow out and broke it inside my fist.
"YOU KIDNAPPED RYU, YUKI, AND KAORI!!!" I snapped at her and threw a dagger out from a hidden pack under my shirt and got her right in the neck. She didn't even flinch she was so angry.
"YOU KNOW WHAT?! I HATE YOU!!!! I WISH YOU WERE NEVER BORN!!!" Kiyomi lunged forward. We both rolled in the ground, kicking up dirt and blood everywhere. Katsuro and Kiyomaru starred at eachother then back at the dust cloud that was Kiyomi and Ryaque. This was one fight they dare not try to break up. Suddenly the cloud turned from brown to white and they both knew this wasn't good.

The dust cleared to show Kiyomi with wounds everywhere on her body and she starred in pure horror at the figure before her. I glowed white and white angel wing came out of my back and I grew long blue horns from my head where my ears usually would be. A big spike tail appeared as well.
"Now what the hell are you?!?! YOU'RE NOT EVER SATISFIED WITH BEING JUST ONE THING!! YOU ALWAYS HAVE TO BE DIFFERENT; YOU ALWAYS HAVE TO BE THE ONE THAT'S BEING HURT AND GETTING ALL THE ATTENTION!!! YOU ALWAY NEED TO BE THE SPECIAL ONE RYAQUE, ALWAYS!!!" Kiyomi fell to the ground and sheilded her eyes from my light that grew brighter with every word she said. Katsuro had to do the same. Kiyomaru ran forward and stood before me with his arm spread out wide.
"LEAVE HER ALONE RYAQUE!" He yelled and his eyes started turning green. It wasn't until then he noticed I wasn't fighting back from anger, but glowing because I was crying. I was balling actually but is seemed like the light blocked out all my sound. I fell to my knees and kept crying and crying. It seemed like I would never stop. Then I finally broke the sound barrier of the light.
"FINE KIYOMI, IF YOU HATE ME SO MUCH, I'LL JUST LEAVE YOU ALONE TO BE WITH KATSURO!!! IT'S OBVIOUS YOU CAN'T EVER LET ME BE HAPPY!!! GOODBYE AND I HOPE YOU ROT IN HELL!!!" With that I lept to the air and disappeared. Katsuro stood up and looked around, then rested his eyes on Kiyomi. He wasn't upset...he was pissed. Without a word he lunged forward and grabbed her by the shoulders. His pupils dialated and he spoke in a whisper.
"I will not ever hurt Ryaque again." He said.
"I will not ever hurt Ryaque again." She repeated in a monotome voice.
"I will forget all the anger I have towards her."
"I will forget all the anger I have towards her." Kiyomi repeated again then was dropped to the ground. Kiyomi looked ahead but her eyes didn't rest on anything. She was completely spaced out.
"Kiyomaru, will you help me find Ryaque?" Katsuro asked as he turned towards Kiyomaru.
"Of course dude, I need some saving action too."

Old 04-15-2010, 02:46 PM   #50
Ryaque
Special Jonin Candidate

Alright since no one is posting I might as well post a spoiler.
Spoiler:
In the next few chapters you learn more about the deeper Ryaque, the evil she tries to hide, and I must warn you it may get very gory. Also, you'll learn more about the white light and the sort of horned angel Ryaque turned into, and another appearence of Akahana and Kazuma for sure.

Old 04-16-2010, 01:32 PM   #51
Chidorimaster22
Genin

Chidorimaster22 saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!

Awesome, I can't wait for the next chapter!! The last one was really cool! I thought I could begin to like Kiyomi... Nope, I hate her again She's so spoiled and jealous and hatefull, etc. Hehe, you get the point. Please don't stop writing!!
Chidorimaster22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2010, 02:12 PM   #52
Ryaque
Special Jonin Candidate

Chapter Six: On The Hunt~

For so long I have been with atleast one other person when I was traveling, but this wasn't the case now. I was alone, but I wasn't upset. I was actually enjoying it. No more annoying thoughts coming into my mind that weren't my own, and no more smelly vampires and humans. I felt so free, but one thing did stop me from jumping for joy. What was that thing I turned into? I remembered the blue horns, the spiked tail, and the blinding light and angel wings. I thought of so many theorys that my head started to hurt from thinking too much. First things first...I needed something to eat before I start losing control.

I must've been walking for hours, but no sign of any animal in sight. Not a dear or a squirrel. I didn't really like the taste of animal meet, but it was better then killing humans. It's funny really. I don't kill humans but there are plenty who would try to kill me. That's when the smell of burning houses filled the air. I glanced up to see a large cloud of black smoke, and screaming filled my ears. I took off, hoping to save whoever was alive still.

It was chaos. This was the work of a daemon for sure. Bodies everywhere were torn to pieces, and covered in bite marks. Blood caked the ground and made me on edge. After the daemon was done, it had set fire to the village to destroy the bodier, or just because it was bored.

Running from house to house, I searched for survivers, but I found none. Not a single human was alive. I started to leave but a scream of a little girl made me turn around. Out from behind a house came a little girl no older then five with red hair and eyes, just like me, but she wasn't alone. Behind her was the daemon that had done this. He looked like he was an animal. Hair turned red from the blood, clothes torn from his victims clawing at him, and inside his mouth chunks of gore were stuck inbetween his teeth. The girl saw me and ran and hide behind me.
"PLEASE, HELP ME!!!" She begged and looked back at the daemon. He had stopped and starred at me with a blank expression on his face.
"What the hell are you? You smell like a daemon and yet you aren't one...who are you?" He asked and stood a proud step forward. Obviously he thought he wasn't in any danger.
"My name is Ryaque-" I started.
"Ryaque?! Ha you little liar! Ryaque is a cat daemon with red hair and eyes. You have white hair, orange eyes, and you aren't even a daemon at all are you?" He laughed and snorted like a big fat big. The little girl grabbed my leg and cried.
"Please...make the bad man go away..." She pleaded.
"I will...stay back." I stepped closer to the daemon and drew out my sword. He pulled out an old fashioned rifle. With a evil smile on his face he raised it up towards my heart.
"Bye-bye little bi-" With a quick swipe, his body was sliced in half from the top of his head down. The two halves fell with a sickening thud and blood covered my sword. I turned and walked away without even a hint of remorse for the monster I had just slain. The little girl looked at me and smiled.
"Thank you, kind stranger, you saved me." She said.
"Don't thank me...daemons like him give the rest of us a bad name." I replied and started heading my own way, but the little girl followed me.
"Miss...my...my family is dead...I...have no where to go." Tears filled her eyes but she wiped them away.
"Then you and I are in the same boat. Come here." I pulled her up onto my back and she giggled.
"What's your name?" She asked.
"I told you already...it's Ryaque. I just look alittle different. What's your name, little girl?"
"I'm...uh....I'm....my name is....um..." She thought long and hard but seemed to be turning up blanks.
"You don't have a name? How about I name you...from now on you'll be known as...Chiemi."
"Chiemi? I like it." She smiled even bigger and started playing with my hair.
"Dude, what the hell happened here?" Kiyomaru looked around at the ashes of the village with Katsuro right next to him. They both catiously walked through what was left of the buildings, but the found no bodies at all. Then Kiyomaru called for Katsuro. "Dude, this guy looks bad..." He said. Katsuro walked over and covered his mouth. They had found the daemon that burned down the entire village. He had bled out and all of his blook lay at their feet.
"We...should go..." Katsuro said and quickly walked away. Kiyomaru whistled and followed him.
"She wasn't here too long ago. We should catch up to her soon."
"Ha!! I knew you would come back!" Akahana had her arms crossed and was laughing histarically. I never even knew she could laugh when someone wasn't suffering horribly. Kazuma walked forward and tilted his head slightly.
"Did you grow a second head?" He asked and looked at Chiemi. She hid behind my hair and tried not to breath heavy.
"She's my friend. She stays with me." Akahana laughed again and pulled out her knife.
"She'll do what I tell her to do and go with who I tell her to go with. Now hand her over! I need someone fresh to cut." She ran behind me and tried to pull Chiemi off my back but suddenly she fell to the ground and shook violently.
"DO NOT TOUCH HER!!" I yelled and made the pain inside her increase. Akahana didn't scream, but you could see she was suffering from the pained look on her face. "Let me get a couple things straight with you. One, don't ever, EVER come close to Chiemi or I with that knife of yours unless you want that head to pop off of you like a cork. Two, start treating me with alittle respect because I can kill you without even touching you. Remember that!" I released Akahana from my mind toruting and expected her to say something like "Yes ma'm" or "whatever you say Ryaque," but instead she laughed again.
"That felt so good!!! MORE!!!" She said and nearly fell over she was laughing so hard. Kazuma looked at me then back at Akahana.
"She is one weird daemon. Some hate pain, but Akahana enjoys it."

Old 04-16-2010, 02:46 PM   #53
ItachiUchiha62
Apprentice Genin

Location: The sun, but only at night so I don't get burned :)
ItachiUchiha62 saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!

cool!!!! write more, please!!
Will you swear on your life,
That no one will cry at my funeral?
~Sixx A.M.
ItachiUchiha62 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2010, 03:04 PM   #54
sakura202
Chunin Exam Participant

sakura202 is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Send a message via Yahoo to sakura202

me likey story
I Like Cheese :O
OMNOMNOMI'MMA FISHYCOW! I EAT GRASS! MOOO!!!
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Spoiler:

My soul eater RP character!
sakura202 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2010, 03:07 PM   #55
Ryaque
Special Jonin Candidate

I'll put of the next part when more people post.

Old 04-16-2010, 03:08 PM   #56
Ryaque
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
Originally Posted by sakura202 View Post
me likey story
Thanks Sakura.

Old 04-16-2010, 03:18 PM   #57
ItachiUchiha62
Apprentice Genin

Location: The sun, but only at night so I don't get burned :)
ItachiUchiha62 saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!

AAAAHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!! COME ON PEOPLE, POST!!!! Please
Will you swear on your life,
That no one will cry at my funeral?
~Sixx A.M.
ItachiUchiha62 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2010, 03:52 PM   #58
sakura202
Chunin Exam Participant

sakura202 is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Send a message via Yahoo to sakura202

KEEP POSTING! post post post post lol i love the stroy and i want more!
I Like Cheese :O
OMNOMNOMI'MMA FISHYCOW! I EAT GRASS! MOOO!!!
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Spoiler:

My soul eater RP character!
sakura202 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2010, 05:08 PM   #59
Chidorimaster22
Genin

Chidorimaster22 saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!

Holy cheese that Akhana girl or whatever is completely insane!! O_O
Has she ever considered mental therepy?!!?!?!?!?!?!?!? Please someone recommmend it to her!!Haha, awesome add, Ryaque!!!
Chidorimaster22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2010, 06:18 PM   #60
Shinagami
Genin

Shinagami has completed a tough C-rank mission!Shinagami has completed a tough C-rank mission!Shinagami has completed a tough C-rank mission!

Awards Showcase

You know... She's based on me, so why not call me insane to my face and not say it to a fictional character...?...

"The world isn't perfect. But it's there for us, doing the best it can. And that's what makes it so damn beautiful."
~Roy Mustang
Shinagami is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
3013:the great war~, unwanted girl ninaja