Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Great Off-Topica > Creative Corner

Creative Corner Fanfiction? Check. Fan Art? Check. Anything else you can imagine creating? Check, check, check. Just keep those pesky forum rules in mind!

Old 04-10-2010, 11:38 AM   #1
EmoSakura
Special Jonin Candidate

EmoSakura completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.EmoSakura completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.EmoSakura completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.EmoSakura completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.EmoSakura completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.EmoSakura completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.EmoSakura completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.EmoSakura completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.EmoSakura completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.EmoSakura completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.EmoSakura completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.EmoSakura completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.

Awards Showcase

Default Mello's........Dream......Fantasy......Death....

Yes ima writing a story. the characters r inspired by actual characters on the fourm. and i guess since i dont want them to feel emabarassed (even though the main character is me) ill change their original names.

Prologue:
It had finally occured to him of what had happen. Someone dragged her under, but who was it? There wasn't a single enemy in Mello that would betray her. He dived in and started searching, blind as a bat as he could only feel the slimyness of the thick black algae. Behind him, the surface closed so he couldn't go back up. This, he didn't know, would be a problem. But that, he also knew, wouldn't be his only problem.

thats a prologue and a part of the story.
Characters:
Erin-Me (the main character; creator of Mello)
Josh-a member of the forum (hero; erin's lover and best friend)
Rich-not a member of the fourms (Guardian angel of Erin's)
Mom and Dad-Not members (Erin's parents of which she killed in the past)
Michael-member of the fourms (erin's friend and long lost brother)
Jake-member of fourms (enemy of erin's, always been in love with erin.)
Ed-member of fourms (15 year old boy who helps Josh)
Doug-member of fourms (Jake's helper)
Diana-member of fourms (helper of Ed)
Julie-member of fourms (a great supportive friend of everyone who will fight for something she believes in)

Setting:
Mello-Imaginary land of which Erin created in her dreams.
Dimension of Nothingness-Where Erin sleeps and is just white
Depth of the Forgotten Deaths Lake-Lake that when one enters, they never return. Filled with human remains, black thick algae, and vicious pirhana.

Plot:
Erin finds herself in Mello and soon sees her family and friends that she left behind. Then, when she sees Josh there, bad things happen. Her and Josh's lives are on the line and she finds herself in the arms of the enemy. Will she die? Or will she lose her love? Or will they make it out of Mello alive?

ill post the 1st chapter soon or maybe today xD

Last edited by EmoSakura; 07-30-2010 at 11:15 AM.
EmoSakura is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2010, 11:40 AM   #2
queendarkness
Special Jonin Candidate

queendarkness has a spectacular chakra aura going on.queendarkness has a spectacular chakra aura going on.queendarkness has a spectacular chakra aura going on.queendarkness has a spectacular chakra aura going on.queendarkness has a spectacular chakra aura going on.queendarkness has a spectacular chakra aura going on.
Send a message via Yahoo to queendarkness
Default Re: Mello's........Dream......Fantasy......Death....

cool.*wants to read her story*

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

''Effective leadership is not about making speeches or being liked; leadership is defined by results not attributes.''~Peter Drucker
queendarkness is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2010, 12:15 PM   #3
mrsticky005

mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

Awards Showcase

Is this Mello character just coincidental or it named after Mello from death note.
If the latter then death note is own by Viz so it would be against the rules.

Spam once and the forum will be annoyed.
Spam twice and warnings will be deployed
Spam thrice and a infraction you will receive
Spam 8,984 times and a FAIL Agent you''ll soon be.

...At least in my case.
mrsticky005 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2010, 12:17 PM   #4
Noctis Arashi
is rapidly losing blood from Naijeru's jugular attack
Formerly Susanoo

Noctis Arashi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Noctis Arashi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Noctis Arashi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Noctis Arashi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via Skype™ to Noctis Arashi

If one of them is inspired by me you can tell I don't get embaressed.....
Grand Master Roleplayer
Just Call Me Legendary Hoe -Fliparrachii Approved
Old 04-10-2010, 12:42 PM   #5
EmoSakura
Special Jonin Candidate

EmoSakura completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.EmoSakura completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.EmoSakura completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.EmoSakura completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.EmoSakura completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.EmoSakura completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.EmoSakura completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.EmoSakura completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.EmoSakura completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.EmoSakura completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.EmoSakura completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.EmoSakura completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrsticky005 View Post
Is this Mello character just coincidental or it named after Mello from death note.
If the latter then death note is own by Viz so it would be against the rules.
no mello is the LAND! i didnt name it after the character. the country's exact name is Mellorivous, but i shortened it to mello. so ima not copying.
Old 04-10-2010, 12:43 PM   #6
Noctis Arashi
Formerly Susanoo

Noctis Arashi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Noctis Arashi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Noctis Arashi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Noctis Arashi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

I guess I'm not one of the people......*runs off and sits in corner and sulks*
Grand Master Roleplayer
Old 04-10-2010, 12:46 PM   #7
EmoSakura
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Susanoo1620 View Post
I guess I'm not one of the people......*runs off and sits in corner and sulks*
trust me, ima still writing it, ima not completely sure who's in it. so its a might
Old 04-10-2010, 12:47 PM   #8
Noctis Arashi
Formerly Susanoo

Awards Showcase

*still sulking* Alright..............maybe......
Grand Master Roleplayer
Old 04-10-2010, 12:49 PM   #9
mrsticky005

mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by EmoSakura View Post
no mello is the LAND! i didnt name it after the character. the country's exact name is Mellorivous, but i shortened it to mello. so ima not copying.

If you say so.

Spam once and the forum will be annoyed.
Spam twice and warnings will be deployed
Spam thrice and a infraction you will receive
Spam 8,984 times and a FAIL Agent you''ll soon be.

...At least in my case.
mrsticky005 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2010, 01:09 PM   #10
EmoSakura
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Chapter 1
Once, on an April day, Erin laid in the dimension of nothingness, a blanket wrapped around her body as she slept. As she slept, her eyes twitched, nothing wasn't right to her. She woke up slowly, feeling the heat of the surface beneath her. She looked at it and noticed something was odd, it was burning a green flame.
There, she stood looking shocked at the sight she was seeing. She knew she wasn't in the Dimension of Nothingness anymore. The sky was white anymore, it was a mensing purple with clouds that looked like cotton candy. The landscape wasn't white anymore; it was aflame. The plants were burning, the flame color depending on what it was whether it was grass; which it turned green, or flowers; which it turned pink.
She also noticed something else. The trees were wither away and have turned to a droopy black color. Also, she noticed the air smelled like marshmellows just when a wind blew past her. She was so wrapped up in the shock that she didn't noticed a man stood behind her. His halo stood above his head with no wire connecting it and his wings were enormous and bright. He tapped her shoulder and when she turned around, she tried to see who he was, blocking the light away from her eyes.
"Wh, who are you?" she stuttered.
"Welcome to your home, Erin," he said in a sort of low voice, still smiling at her.
Old 04-10-2010, 01:25 PM   #11
Noctis Arashi
Formerly Susanoo

Awards Showcase

Ahhh....here comes rich,the gaurdian angel.....Very good.....
Grand Master Roleplayer
Old 04-10-2010, 04:56 PM   #12
ItachiUchiha62
Apprentice Genin

Location: The sun, but only at night so I don't get burned :)
ItachiUchiha62 saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!

I like it Write more please!
Will you swear on your life,
That no one will cry at my funeral?
~Sixx A.M.
ItachiUchiha62 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2010, 05:06 PM   #13
Kiko-kun
Jonin
Formerly a Hyuuga

Kiko-kun is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Kiko-kun is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Kiko-kun is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Kiko-kun is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Kiko-kun is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Kiko-kun is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Kiko-kun is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Kiko-kun is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Kiko-kun is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Kiko-kun is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Kiko-kun is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.

Oh I love it! Please hurry with the next chapter!

^ My future wife.
WOOT.WOOT.WOOT.WOOT.WOOT.WOOT.WOOT.WOOT.
Kiko-kun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2010, 05:39 PM   #14
EmoSakura
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Chapter 2
"How do you know my name?" she asked, her eyes trying to look past the bright light.
"How, you ask? It's simple, my dear," he put his hand, gentle and not heavy compared to, how she noticed, strong he was. "I'm your guardian angel and this is your home."
"What do you mean?" she asked, her eyes widening to the words "guardian angel". She knew she had a guardian devil, Zairo, but never an angel.
"Well, have you ever heard of Mellorivous?" he said, his eyes widening to the name like there was something wrong with it. "or Mello?"
"Yeah, but....," she looked down. "that's the land I created in my dreams, my escape to humanity."
"Well," he spread his arms like he was showing her something. "This is it."

The smile returned to her face, "I knew it," she said. "This place looked familar." She looked back up at the angel but then realized he was gone. She didn't mind this, however, and walked around Mello a bit. The song "Good Enough" filled the air as she past by demons, animals, and even other angels. Then she notice something in the distance. There were two figures that she didn't recongize. She ran toward them and when she was closer, she knew who they were. She had not seen them since they died and tears stranded down her face like a string. Erin ran up to the figures and hugged them both then sobbed, "I'm sorry...."

Last edited by EmoSakura; 04-11-2010 at 11:04 AM.
Old 04-10-2010, 05:41 PM   #15
Noctis Arashi
Formerly Susanoo

Awards Showcase

Yayz!!!
Grand Master Roleplayer
Old 04-11-2010, 11:04 AM   #16
EmoSakura
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Chapter 3
"I....can't......believe....this...," she cried. The man and woman smiled at her, hugging her as if they loved her.
"It's alright, dear," the woman said.
"I'm....sorry," she continued to sob. "Mom and dad."
"We've already forgiven you, honey," the man said, his fingers stroking her blonde hair. "It was bound to happen."
They were talking about that night, the night of which Erin killed them. She didn't mean to, but it was her devil that controlled her and made her. The last time she saw them, they were motionless on the floor, blood all around them. It was when she was little and ever since that day, she had revenged her demon.

When they stopped hugging, Erin saw yet another figure. She walked past her parents and she stared it down. Then she noticed who it was, the man who stood tall, with black hair and brown eyes, looking somewhat depressed. She ran up to the figure and hugged him, whispering, "Hia.... Michael...."
"Well, long time no see, Erin....," he whispered back, hugging her close to him. She was frazzled, but couldn't be happier.

They talked for a while until Michael pointed at something. She turned and saw yet another figure. She knew exactly who the last person was suppose to be. She scurried to him, a man who was a little shorter than Michael, but had skater boy-ish brown hair and emerald eyes. She hugged this man with a tight passion, still sobbing but in a quiet voice, said, "I'm.....sorry...."
The man hugged her back and whispered softly in her ear, "It's alright, Erin."
Old 04-11-2010, 11:28 AM   #17
Noctis Arashi
Formerly Susanoo

Awards Showcase

Am I one of the characters!
Grand Master Roleplayer
Old 04-11-2010, 11:44 AM   #18
EmoSakura
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

not here...maybe in like chapter 11.
Old 04-11-2010, 11:44 AM   #19
Noctis Arashi
Formerly Susanoo

Awards Showcase

Yesh! no more sulking for me!
Grand Master Roleplayer
Old 04-11-2010, 12:14 PM   #20
I_Heart_Garra_Of_The_Funk
Apprentice Genin

I_Heart_Garra_Of_The_Funk is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Can't wait to read it!
♥family♥:

Spoiler:
I have 2 daddy's JapaneseAnimeForLife and Akatsuki Gord O_O

R.I.P My dear brother <3 Dylan
I_Heart_Garra_Of_The_Funk is offline   Reply With Quote