Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Battlegrounds Versus Debates > Battlegrounds HQ > The Graveyard

The Graveyard While you CAN endlessly debate some things, other threads need a place to stay buried. This friends, is that place.

View Poll Results: Naruto vs Ichigo
Naruto 7 50.00%
Ichigo 7 50.00%
Voters: 14. You may not vote on this poll

Old 06-08-2009, 08:07 PM   #1
Sasuke
The Ultimate Sasuke Fan
Konoha Historian

Location: Stumbled upon a mysterious area, trying to find the truth.
Sasuke has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Sasuke has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Sasuke has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Sasuke has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Sasuke has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Sasuke has a spectacular chakra aura going on.
Send a message via Skype™ to Sasuke
Default Naruto vs Ichigo

Who would win? Naruto or Ichigo?

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Old 06-08-2009, 08:08 PM   #2
Naruto & Hinata
Chunin Exam Proctor

Naruto & Hinata is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Default Re: Naruto vs Ichigo

i would have to say... a tie

This nation will remain the land of the free only so long as it is the home of the brave. Thank you to all of our veterans and active duty military.
Freedom was never free - thank a veteran, thank their family

Aura Genin
Old 06-08-2009, 08:08 PM   #3
naruto 65
Apprentice Genin

naruto 65 is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

naruto
Old 06-08-2009, 08:10 PM   #4
Raiden
Special Jonin Candidate

Raiden just might be Kage someday.
Raiden just might be Kage someday.Raiden just might be Kage someday.Raiden just might be Kage someday.Raiden just might be Kage someday.Raiden just might be Kage someday.Raiden just might be Kage someday.Raiden just might be Kage someday.

Awards Showcase

Ichigo, hes like goku with a sword

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

What you lookin at? You all a bunch of bleep. You know why? You don't have the guts to be what you wanna be? You need people like me. You need people like me so you can point your bleep fingers and say, "That's the bad guy" So what that make you? Good? You're not good. You just know how to hide, how to lie. Me, I don't have that problem. Me, I always tell the truth. Even when I lie. So say good night to the bad guy!
Old 06-08-2009, 08:10 PM   #5
Kisame
I NOM CHAKRA!

Kisame has completed a tough C-rank mission!Kisame has completed a tough C-rank mission!Kisame has completed a tough C-rank mission!
Send a message via AIM to Kisame

Ichigo stomps.

With Bankai he'd be so fast Naruto's mind wouldn't even have time to react at him. In Hollow mode Naruto wouldn't even be able to hurt him. Plus he shoots ceros that are like mini nukes.
Old 06-08-2009, 08:14 PM   #6
Sasuke
The Ultimate Sasuke Fan
Konoha Historian

Location: Stumbled upon a mysterious area, trying to find the truth.
Sasuke has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Sasuke has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Sasuke has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Sasuke has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Sasuke has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Sasuke has a spectacular chakra aura going on.
Send a message via Skype™ to Sasuke

Naruto probably because he can use Sage Mode, Kyuubi, and Rasenshuriken.

Old 06-09-2009, 06:35 PM   #7
Sage Of Six Paths
Special Jonin Candidate

Sage Of Six Paths is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Bleach>Naruto in general power.

So Ichigo >>>>>>>> Naruto.

Sorry, Naruto...

Thank you.

Old 06-09-2009, 06:36 PM   #8
kakashi842
Chunin Exam Proctor

kakashi842 has been known to deface Sannin monuments in the past.
Send a message via AIM to kakashi842

naruto would win he can go kyuubi
Old 06-09-2009, 07:14 PM   #9
Black King
Special Jonin Candidate

Black King is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Black King is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Black King is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Black King is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Black King is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Black King is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Black King is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Black King is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Black King is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Black King is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Black King is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Black King is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Black King is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.

Awards Showcase

They both never quit untill they win.
But seeing as Ichigo has probably lost more fights with his dad than Naruto has in his life...
I'd say Naruto would be the victor.

Old 06-10-2009, 06:51 AM   #10
coinmanmat
Genin

coinmanmat is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Ok first off unless Naruto can see ghosts he wouldnt be able to see Ichigo when he is in his soul reaper form. Ichigo has A LOT more power than Naruto. He could use his hollow powers and easily stomp Naruto into the ground. The only way Naruto could have a chance of wining is if Ichigo stayed in his human form, this would be a very unfair match up.

Last edited by coinmanmat; 06-10-2009 at 06:58 AM.
Old 06-10-2009, 10:09 AM   #11
Miles Edgeworth
Special Jonin Candidate

Miles Edgeworth is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Miles Edgeworth is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Miles Edgeworth is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Miles Edgeworth is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Miles Edgeworth is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.
Send a message via AIM to Miles Edgeworth Send a message via MSN to Miles Edgeworth

Ichigo stomps.

He can go faster than humans can see and humans can't see shinigami to begin with, so even if he wasn't technically a shinigami, oh well, too fast for Naruto.

Plus, one slash would kill Naruto instantly.

If needed, Ichigo could go Hollow and use Cero, annihilating Naruto in seconds.

If Naruto could beat Ichigo, that's like saying Sakura could beat Goku, and that will not happen.

Tags
ichigo, naruto