Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Naruto Discussion Forum > The Bowl

The Bowl For anything miscellaneously about Naruto that you can't seem to fit elsewhere.

View Poll Results: ???
(To Jiraiya) "Yahiko has been dead for quite some time. All that remains is...Pain." 0 0%
(To Jiraiya) "We are Pain! We are God!" 2 4.35%
"Those who do not understand true pain can never understand true peace." 11 23.91%
"We are but men, drawn to act in the name of revenge we deem to be "justice". But when we call our vengeance "justice", it only breeds more revenge ... forging the first link in the chains of hatred." 5 10.87%
(To Tsunade) "I want you to feel pain, to think about pain, to accept pain, to know pain." 6 13.04%
(To Jiraiya) "But someday I'll break the curse. If there's such a thing as peace, I will find it!" 6 13.04%
(To Tsunade) "You think you're the only ones who matter. You think you can put off death. But peace that made you foolish and thoughtless. If you kill someone, someone else will kill you... this hatred binds us together." 2 4.35%
(To Naruto) "Love breeds sacrifice... which in turn breeds hatred." 4 8.70%
(To Naruto) "I ... will believe in you ... Naruto Uzumaki ..." 3 6.52%
(Last Words to Naruto) "Dying like trash... never ending hatred... pain that never heals... that is war... Naruto... this... is what you must face... The book... and you... It's like... someone... set this all up... Or... maybe... this... is... the hand of the real god... My role is over now... Naruto... you... can really--" 7 15.22%
Voters: 46. You may not vote on this poll

Old 04-08-2010, 02:40 PM   #1
Tobi-Uchiha
Special Jonin Candidate

Tobi-Uchiha is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Question Favorite Quotes From Nagato???

Favorite Quotes From Nagato???

What's your Favorite Quotes From Nagato listed below!

Spoiler:
Nagato's Quotes:
(To Jiraiya) "Yahiko has been dead for quite some time. All that remains is...Pain."

"We are but men, drawn to act in the name of revenge we deem to be "justice". But when we call our vengeance "justice", it only breeds more revenge ... forging the first link in the chains of hatred."
(To Tsunade) "You think you're the only ones who matter. You think you can put off death. But peace that made you foolish and thoughtless. If you kill someone, someone else will kill you... this hatred binds us together."
(Last Words to Naruto) "Dying like trash... never ending hatred... pain that never heals... that is war... Naruto... this... is what you must face... The book... and you... It's like... someone... set this all up... Or... maybe... this... is... the hand of the real god... My role is over now... Naruto... you... can really--"
Favorite Quotes From Jiraiya???

Favorite Quotes From Itachi???

Last edited by Tobi-Uchiha; 04-09-2010 at 11:42 AM.
Tobi-Uchiha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2010, 03:48 PM   #2
Hidden Ninja45
Jonin

Hidden Ninja45 completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Hidden Ninja45 completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Hidden Ninja45 completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Hidden Ninja45 completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Hidden Ninja45 completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Hidden Ninja45 completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Hidden Ninja45 completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Hidden Ninja45 completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Hidden Ninja45 completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Hidden Ninja45 completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Hidden Ninja45 completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Hidden Ninja45 completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Hidden Ninja45 completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Hidden Ninja45 completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Hidden Ninja45 completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.

Awards Showcase

Default Re: Favorite Quotes From Nagato???

(To Tsunade) "I want you to feel pain, to think about pain, to accept pain, to know pain."

Epic quote.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Hidden Ninja45 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2010, 09:01 AM   #3
byakuganmaster3695
Special Jonin Candidate

Location: right next to the hottest volcano ever-Holy crap Jennifer was here!
byakuganmaster3695 is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Send a message via AIM to byakuganmaster3695

those who dont understand true pain will never understand true peace

i loves this quote it has such a death meaning
--------Something to talk about.
--------Hug Harder,Laugh Louder,Smile Bigger,Love
Longer
--------Rob a bank, go out and change
thee world. Or burn your house to the ground Throw your hands in the air because you
just dont care For god sakes breathe that f!cking air do yourself a favor, live your life!
Jennifer did this,don't steal my idea.
byakuganmaster3695 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2010, 09:09 AM   #4
Toph
Chunin

Toph is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

"But someday I'll break the curse. If there's such a thing as peace, I will find it!"

Awesome quote. It's a good thing he still cares...
Toph is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2010, 07:54 PM   #5
SakuraGirl
Special Jonin Candidate

SakuraGirl has a spectacular chakra aura going on.SakuraGirl has a spectacular chakra aura going on.SakuraGirl has a spectacular chakra aura going on.SakuraGirl has a spectacular chakra aura going on.SakuraGirl has a spectacular chakra aura going on.SakuraGirl has a spectacular chakra aura going on.SakuraGirl has a spectacular chakra aura going on.
Send a message via Yahoo to SakuraGirl

(To Naruto) "I ... will believe in you ... Naruto Uzumaki ..."
I'm a Christian and don't care what everyone else thinks about me. If you feel the same, copy and paster this into your sig.
put this on your siggy if you love Taker .
-I give Rep,May you give it back.
SakuraGirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2010, 05:56 AM   #6
Kakashi-sama
Chunin Exam Participant

Kakashi-sama is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

"Those who do not understand true pain can never understand true peace."

"Love breeds sacrifice... which in turn breeds hatred."

Pain is peace, love is hate

My Absolute Shinobi

//
/^.
\\/ Kakashi's the man!

I adopted Chibi Killer Bee!! OH YEAH!
Kakashi-sama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2010, 01:12 PM   #7
quinnzy
Genin

quinnzy is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

I like the one when he says "we are pain and we are god" it suits them...
Old 04-16-2010, 10:37 AM   #8
Deadman
Special Jonin Candidate

Deadman is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

some quotes missing

Spoiler:
(At meeting in Part I) "Of course ... no mistakes. Remember what we seek ... everything, including the Nine-Tailed Fox "We're both of the same breed, after all ... motives for war are of no concern. Religion, Ideology, Resources, Land, Grudges, Love, or 'A whim ...' No matter how pathetic the reason, it's enough to start a war."

(To Jiraiya) "Yahiko has been dead for quite some time. All that remains is...Pain."

(To Jiraiya) "We are Pain! We are God!"

"We are but men, drawn to act in the name of revenge we deem to be

"justice". But when we call our vengeance "justice", it only breeds more revenge ... forging the first link in the chains of hatred.

(To Tsunade) "I want you to feel pain, to think about pain, to accept pain, to know pain."

(To Jiraiya) "But someday I'll break the curse. If there's such a thing as peace, I will find it!"

(To Tsunade) "You think you're the only ones who matter. You think you can put off death. But peace that made you foolish and thoughtless. If you kill someone, someone else will kill you... this hatred binds us together."

(To Naruto) "Love breeds sacrifice... which in turn breeds hatred."

(To Naruto) "I ... will believe in you ... Naruto Uzumaki ..."

(Last Words to Naruto) "Dying like trash... never ending hatred... pain that never heals... that is war... Naruto... this... is what you must face... The book... and you... It's like... someone... set this all up... Or... maybe... this... is... the hand of the real god... My role is over now... Naruto... you... can really--"

mine is:
Deadman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2010, 03:03 PM   #9
Leaf/Mist Shinobi250
Special Jonin Candidate

Leaf/Mist Shinobi250 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Leaf/Mist Shinobi250 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Leaf/Mist Shinobi250 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Leaf/Mist Shinobi250 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Leaf/Mist Shinobi250 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

(To Jiraiya) "But someday I'll break the curse. If there's such a thing as peace, I will find it!"

This quote is so powerful and holds alot meaning to me.

Currently Playing:
Pokemon X (3DS)
Tales of the World: Radiant Mythology (PSP)

Naruto X Sakura

|\/|/\|/| `____"
|(^^)| /(^^)\
[/|II|\] [//II\\]
Leaf/Mist Shinobi250 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2010, 05:01 PM   #10
*Talim of the moonlight*
Veteran Chunin

*Talim of the moonlight* is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

All of them! He's awsome!

Im not a 5 star Chick. Ima Galaxy Chick.✿◕‿◕✿

Best Forum Sister Ever: ♥○Ellie ○♥

Ma Crazy Fangirl: ♫ deidara fangirl1 ♫
Rival: Matsuro

Mangagirl's Guardian!
I Lubs The R@!nb0w.^.~

Yea..Just to Answer Your Question..I am a Fangirl Of Sasuke...And I'm Proud Of It Too!

*Talim of the moonlight* is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2011, 12:38 PM   #11
Sushi
Genin

Sushi is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kakashi-sama View Post

"Love breeds sacrifice... which in turn breeds hatred."

Pain is peace, love is hate
so.... I Love Pain= I Hate Peace? :3
Old 09-03-2011, 08:06 PM   #12
Sabaku.Soso
Special Jonin Candidate

Sabaku.Soso is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Sabaku.Soso is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Sabaku.Soso is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Sabaku.Soso is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Sabaku.Soso is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Sabaku.Soso is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

"Love breeds sacrifice...which in turn breeds hatred"
This is related to another fav quote of mine, from Madara:
"When people know love, theres also a risk of knowing hatred"

Sabaku.Soso is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2011, 05:23 PM   #13
Rose-sama
Genin

Rose-sama saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!

his last words are the most touching ones.
Rose-sama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2012, 04:44 PM   #14
Tenz
Genin

Tenz saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!

Know pain!!!
Old 06-29-2012, 08:05 PM   #15
PrinceofPeace
Banned

PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.

I will also try to find peace... BELIEVE IT
PrinceofPeace is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2012, 08:05 PM   #16
PrinceofPeace
Banned

PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.

nice poll btw
PrinceofPeace is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2012, 03:31 AM   #17
mrsticky005

mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

Awards Showcase

"We are Pain! We are God!" needs to be read by William Shatner.

Spam once and the forum will be annoyed.
Spam twice and warnings will be deployed
Spam thrice and a infraction you will receive
Spam 8,984 times and a FAIL Agent you''ll soon be.

...At least in my case.
mrsticky005 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2014, 06:21 PM   #18
BurningSoulOfPain
Freshmen Academy Student

BurningSoulOfPain is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

"The more dear someone is to us, the harder it is to accept that they might die. In fact you try to convince yourself that they can't die. And you might try to find meaning in death... but all there is... is pain... and unbearable... hatred.... Wasteful death... eternal hatred... and pain does not heal... That's... that's what war is..."

This quote really struck me.
BurningSoulOfPain is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2014, 06:51 PM   #19
larryjc
Chunin Exam Proctor

larryjc completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.larryjc completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.larryjc completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.larryjc completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.larryjc completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.larryjc completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.larryjc completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.larryjc completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.larryjc completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.larryjc completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.larryjc completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.

"I want you to feel pain, to think about pain, to accept pain, to know pain"

Love this quote.
There is also one from the game. Not sure if he really said it.
Something like "god has come to bless you with pain..." Can't remember the remaining.
larryjc is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2014, 04:52 AM   #20
Rikudo-Sennin Kage
Chunin Exam Participant

Rikudo-Sennin Kage finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Rikudo-Sennin Kage finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Rikudo-Sennin Kage finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Rikudo-Sennin Kage finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Rikudo-Sennin Kage finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Rikudo-Sennin Kage finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Rikudo-Sennin Kage finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Rikudo-Sennin Kage finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Rikudo-Sennin Kage finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Rikudo-Sennin Kage finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BurningSoulOfPain View Post
"The more dear someone is to us, the harder it is to accept that they might die. In fact you try to convince yourself that they can't die. And you might try to find meaning in death... but all there is... is pain... and unbearable... hatred.... Wasteful death... eternal hatred... and pain does not heal... That's... that's what war is..."

This quote really struck me.
Totally agreed. That quote is so inspirational and cuts deep in my heart.
|\......./|
| \...../ |
|(())(())|
||||||||||
\||||||||/
||9 9 9 9 9||
/|||||||||||||\
(Put this in your Sig if you like Sage of the Six Paths)
By Rikudo-Sennin Kage
Spoiler:
Favourite Characters: Naruto, Kakashi, Sasuke, All Kages and other Heroes such as Nagato and Itachi
Rikudo-Sennin Kage is online now   Reply With Quote