Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Battlegrounds Versus Debates > Battlegrounds HQ > The Graveyard

The Graveyard While you CAN endlessly debate some things, other threads need a place to stay buried. This friends, is that place.

Old 04-08-2010, 02:30 PM   #41
Kazumi Saitama
Lady Debater

Kazumi Saitama has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Kazumi Saitama has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Kazumi Saitama has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Kazumi Saitama has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Kazumi Saitama has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Kazumi Saitama has a spectacular chakra aura going on.
Send a message via MSN to Kazumi Saitama
Default Re: Neji vs Naruto

Spoiler:
Speaking of water prison, how the heck did Kakashi stay in that water prison created by Zabuza for so long without drowning? He was even talking! ._.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Old 04-08-2010, 02:39 PM   #42
Vivi
Little Miss Spoiler
Formerly V-Valentine
Jonin

Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kazumi Saitama View Post
Naruto is unable to use Rasen Shuriken in this battle.

I still do not think Naruto is faster than Neji. Three posts above, the user stated "There is no definite way to know if Neji or Naruto is faster. All we do know is that Neji was significantly faster during the chunin exams. So if their skills advances at the same pace Neji is still faster." I totally agree. Neji is a Jounin even though he failed the Chunin Exams. I think Neji could keep up with Kakashi.
No Sage Mode.
No Summons.
No Fox Powers.

Where does it say no Rasenshuriken?

Yes there is.
All of Neji's good speedfeats were in Part 1.
The same where Neji got blitzed by a Chuunin called Hayate who helped stop him killing Hinata.

Kakashi>Hayate.

Now show me Neji showing decent Part 2 Speedfeats when Naruto kept up with Kakuzu.
So Kakuzu>Hidan in Speed and both speeded Kakashi.

Quote:
Kisame is a beast. 30% may be more powerful than Kakuzu. Not to mention Naruto used jinchuriki powers against Kakuzu.

Deva is a good point that might surprise Neji, but to turn around what you said: Has Naruto shown that regular rasengan can defeat Neji's rotation?
You don't get my Point.He was imprisoned by a 30 % Clone's Clone.
Mind giving me a Page with the Jinchuuriki?

Right about that but neither is there proof it doesnt.
Won't get anywhere with that.

Quote:
Speaking of water prison, how the heck did Kakashi stay in that water prison created by Zabuza for so long without drowning? He was even talking! ._.
Well he's an Elite I presume.=/

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Jessie>Tifa and Aeris.
Old 04-08-2010, 02:44 PM   #43
Wooster
Special Jonin Candidate

Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by V-Valentine View Post

Yeah, well he was following Guy's plan, what do you expect? And he was the one who broke all three out.

You are going to make me find the page? Man. He had slit eyes proof enough for jinchuriki, page later.

You're right, but you will admit rotation and rasengan are nearly the same.

Edit: Chapter:339 Page 15. And just in case you say he dropped it later. Chapter 341 page 8. His pupils look slitted not round.

Last edited by Wooster; 04-08-2010 at 02:51 PM.
Old 04-08-2010, 02:52 PM   #44
Kazumi Saitama
Lady Debater

Kazumi Saitama has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Kazumi Saitama has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Kazumi Saitama has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Kazumi Saitama has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Kazumi Saitama has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Kazumi Saitama has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

Quote:
Originally Posted by V-Valentine View Post
No Sage Mode.
No Summons.
No Fox Powers.

Where does it say no Rasenshuriken?

Yes there is.
All of Neji's good speedfeats were in Part 1.
The same where Neji got blitzed by a Chuunin called Hayate who helped stop him killing Hinata.

Kakashi>Hayate.

Now show me Neji showing decent Part 2 Speedfeats when Naruto kept up with Kakuzu.
So Kakuzu>Hidan in Speed and both speeded Kakashi.

Naruto can not use the Rasen Shuriken without Sage Mode due to the fact that the jutsu is forbidden because it shatters the arm he uses it with. Sage Mode allows Naruto to heal at miraculous speeds, that is what enables him to use the Rasen Shuriken during Sage Mode.

When did Neji get speed-blitzed by Hayate? It took Kakashi, Gai, Kurenai and Hayate to stop Neji. 3 Jounin and 1 Chunin to stop a Genin. >.>

Neji has progressed since Part 1 of Naruto. If Neji's speed was insane during that time, can you imagine his speed in Part 2. When Zetsu made those clones to fight against their counterparts, you get an idea of how fast Neji is when he fought himself.

Last edited by Kazumi Saitama; 04-08-2010 at 02:55 PM.
Old 04-08-2010, 02:54 PM   #45
Kazumi Saitama
Lady Debater

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wooster View Post
Yeah, well he was following Guy's plan, what do you expect? And he was the one who broke all three out.

You are going to make me find the page? Man. He had slit eyes proof enough for jinchuriki, page later.

You're right, but you will admit rotation and rasengan are nearly the same.

Edit: Chapter:339 Page 15. And just in case you say he dropped it later. Chapter 341 page 8. His pupils look slitted not round.
The Eight Trigram Palm Rotation is ranked as a level A technique, just like the Rasengan.

Old 04-08-2010, 02:56 PM   #46
Wooster
Special Jonin Candidate

Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
The Eight Trigram Palm Rotation is ranked as a level A technique, just like the Rasengan.
Sure, but I didn't mean difficultly. They are both nonelemental spinning chakra. What beats what? Seems to be they would cancel(i.e. Neji wins) or would depend on the the ninja's chakra control.

Old 04-08-2010, 02:59 PM   #47
Kazumi Saitama
Lady Debater

Quote:
Sure, but I didn't mean difficultly. They are both nonelemental spinning chakra. What beats what? Seems to be they would cancel(i.e. Neji wins) or would depend on the the ninja's chakra control.
I would see them canceling each other out. But, Neji does possess far more superior chakra control than Naruto.

Old 04-08-2010, 03:02 PM   #48
Wooster
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Quote:
I would see them canceling each other out. But, Neji does possess far more superior chakra control than Naruto.
But Naruto has more chakra and rasengan is probably more concentrated. So again who knows.

But I do like the canceling, makes the most sense.

The only way Naruto would have chance then is multiple rasengan attacks. However, we have yet to see that without Sage mode.

Old 04-08-2010, 03:05 PM   #49
Yellow Flash
Legend of the Solstice

Yellow Flash has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Yellow Flash has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Yellow Flash has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Yellow Flash has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Yellow Flash has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Yellow Flash has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Yellow Flash has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

Quote:
Naruto can not use the Rasen Shuriken without Sage Mode due to the fact that the jutsu is forbidden because it shatters the arm he uses it with. Sage Mode allows Naruto to heal at miraculous speeds, that is what enables him to use the Rasen Shuriken during Sage Mode.

When did Neji get speed-blitzed by Hayate? It took Kakashi, Gai, Kurenai and Hayate to stop Neji. 3 Jounin and 1 Chunin to stop a Genin. >.>

Neji has progressed since Part 1 of Naruto. If Neji's speed was insane during that time, can you imagine his speed in Part 2. When Zetsu made those clones to fight against their counterparts, you get an idea of how fast Neji is when he fought himself.
Quote:
Kazumi, Naruto can use FRS without Rasengan, hes just limited to one a fight. Just because hes forbidden in the the Manga/Anime does mean he won't use it in a BG fight. The OP doesn't state the state of mind so we can assume hes bloodlusted.

You can't base the speed difference between the two based on PTS when were talking about TS.

It didn't take all of them to stop him, they simple went there to restrain him from doing anything so that if one of them were to be caught off guard one of the others could stop him.

Sorry but me and Valentine are correct.
Old 04-08-2010, 03:07 PM   #50
Yellow Flash
Legend of the Solstice

Yellow Flash has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Yellow Flash has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Yellow Flash has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Yellow Flash has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Yellow Flash has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Yellow Flash has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Yellow Flash has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

Quote:
But Naruto has more chakra and rasengan is probably more concentrated. So again who knows.

But I do like the canceling, makes the most sense.

The only way Naruto would have chance then is multiple rasengan attacks. However, we have yet to see that without Sage mode.
I believe he did when he fought 30% Itachi.

He made 3 clones, one to assist him in making a Rasengan and two others to make their own.
Old 04-08-2010, 03:16 PM   #51
Wooster
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Legendary Yellow Flash View Post
I believe he did when he fought 30% Itachi.

He made 3 clones, one to assist him in making a Rasengan and two others to make their own.
Sucessive, but not simultaneously. It would have to be fast enough for Neji not to restart rotation.

Besides I still think there was some jinchuriki power involved there. But I don't know what no jinchuriki power means. No leak out or none at all? None at all is hard to quantify because Naruto can stop that because he is a jinchuriki. There's no leak out when he heals, but that's obviously jinchuriki power.

Edit: Looking at the manga it was only one rasengan: Odama rasengan and guess what? Jinchuriki active. So no Odama rasengan either. Regular only people.

Old 04-08-2010, 03:20 PM   #52
Yellow Flash
Legend of the Solstice

Quote:
Sucessive, but not simultaneously. It would have to be fast enough for Neji not to restart rotation.

Besides I still think there was some jinchuriki power involved there. But I don't know what no jinchuriki power means. No leak out or none at all? None at all is hard to quantify because Naruto can stop that because he is a jinchuriki. There's no leak out when he heals, but that's obviously jinchuriki power.

Edit: Looking at the manga it was only one rasengan: Odama rasengan and guess what? Jinchuriki active. So no Odama rasengan either. Regular only people.
Thats only once, he can use Odama without Kyuubi leak.
Old 04-08-2010, 03:22 PM   #53
Wooster
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Thats only once, he can use Odama without Kyuubi leak.
Really? When did he do it? Remember now Naruto is completely exhausted even when he use the kyuubi for the odama rasengan.

Old 04-08-2010, 03:31 PM   #54
Yellow Flash
Legend of the Solstice

Quote:

I'd hate to be an annoyance but could you tell me the page where I can see that he doesn't use Kyuubi leak?
Old 04-08-2010, 03:36 PM   #55
Kisame
I NOM CHAKRA!

Kisame has completed a tough C-rank mission!Kisame has completed a tough C-rank mission!Kisame has completed a tough C-rank mission!
Send a message via AIM to Kisame

Naruto should take this without too much difficulty. His speed has been shown to be on par with Kakashi's and at times to be faster. Plus, keeping up with Deva Pain in base form who has shown better feats then Neji.

He'd probably be able to make a strategy to be able to land a Rasengan, Oodama, or FRS. Since I'm pretty sure Neji can't spam Kaiten one after another giving Naruto a window to attack and it's not like Neji is a chakra beast who can spam attacks like Naruto can. Kishi has already implied time and time again Naruto is beyond any of the rookie 12 in Base form either way it's just that he doesn't have much of a chance to show of in base form.

Edit: Naruto doesn't need Kyuubi for Oodama Rasengan. He probably had the Kyuubi either because he was angry or Kishi wanted him to look cool. Sage Mode iirc doesn't increase chakra like Kyuubi does, and Naruto clones spammed Oodamas.

Last edited by Kisame; 04-08-2010 at 03:39 PM.
Old 04-08-2010, 03:43 PM   #56
Yellow Flash
Legend of the Solstice

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kisame View Post
Naruto should take this without too much difficulty. His speed has been shown to be on par with Kakashi's and at times to be faster. Plus, keeping up with Deva Pain in base form who has shown better feats then Neji.

He'd probably be able to make a strategy to be able to land a Rasengan, Oodama, or FRS. Since I'm pretty sure Neji can't spam Kaiten one after another giving Naruto a window to attack and it's not like Neji is a chakra beast who can spam attacks like Naruto can. Kishi has already implied time and time again Naruto is beyond any of the rookie 12 in Base form either way it's just that he doesn't have much of a chance to show of in base form.

Edit: Naruto doesn't need Kyuubi for Oodama Rasengan. He probably had the Kyuubi either because he was angry or Kishi wanted him to look cool. Sage Mode iirc doesn't increase chakra like Kyuubi does, and Naruto clones spammed Oodamas.
Thank you, although you basically reiterated what I've said in previous posts.

All-in-all, Naruto takes this.
Old 04-08-2010, 03:54 PM   #57
Wooster
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Quote:
I'd hate to be an annoyance but could you tell me the page where I can see that he doesn't use Kyuubi leak?
What am I a library? Chapter 260 page 10-11. No other rasengan is used during the battle. Naruto uses the kyuubi to form the Odama Rasengan.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kisame View Post

Almost the entirty of the fight against Deva was with Sage mode until the very end. I admit that attack would be effective, Naruto is clever if nothing else. However, would a regular rasengan defeat Neji's rotation? It's unclear at best.

Naruto can only use regular rasengan if he doesn't have sage mode or jinchuriki powers. He has never used them without those powers, so until he does it's safe to say he can't. Again, when Naruto used the Odama rasengan even with the Nine Tail's help he was completely wiped out. How could he use it with out the Nine Tails, not to mention the more impressive rasenshuriken.

Sage mode is better than low-form kyuubi. Naruto is even able to form rasengans in one hand when he is in sage mode.

So all of that put together gives a slower Naruto with an attack that at best cancels rotation and with only dozens of clones. Neji wins.

Last edited by Wooster; 04-08-2010 at 04:02 PM.
Old 04-08-2010, 04:11 PM   #58
Kisame
I NOM CHAKRA!

Kisame has completed a tough C-rank mission!Kisame has completed a tough C-rank mission!Kisame has completed a tough C-rank mission!

Quote:
Almost the entirty of the fight against Deva was with Sage mode until the very end. I admit that attack would be effective, Naruto is clever if nothing else. However, would a regular rasengan defeat Neji's rotation? It's unclear at best.

Naruto can only use regular rasengan if he doesn't have sage mode or jinchuriki powers. He has never used them without those powers, so until he does it's safe to say he can't. Again, when Naruto used the Odama rasengan even with the Nine Tail's help he was completely wiped out. How could he use it with out the Nine Tails, not to mention the more impressive rasenshuriken.

Sage mode is better than low-form kyuubi. Naruto is even able to form rasengans in one hand when he is in sage mode.

So all of that put together gives a slower Naruto with an attack that at best cancels rotation and with only dozens of clones. Neji wins.

Naruto and Deva has a taijutsu exchange while Naruto was in base Mode, pretty sure it's in early 430s, go check if you want.

Except Sage Mode doesn't increase Naruto's chakra, nothing says that, point me to the page that does. He could use them in base form since he could while in Sage Mode, against Itachi him using Kyuubi that was probably due to anger. I don't see anything suggesting current Naruto would get wiped out by it.

Except for the fact Kishimoto obviously intends for Base Naruto to be above Kakashi. In speed, he even got to Sakura faster in base then Kakashi did. Kishimoto means for Naruto to be above his current generation as was said through Danzo that Naruto was stronger then other young ninja in the village.

Neji has never shown to spam Kaitens, so how can he? Going by your logic anyways. Since he can't, that gives Naruto ample time to hit him, even a punch from a tired Naruto took Neji out, Neji's durability sucks majorly.
Old 04-08-2010, 04:17 PM   #59
Kazumi Saitama
Lady Debater

Quote:
Kazumi, Naruto can use FRS without Rasengan, hes just limited to one a fight. Just because hes forbidden in the the Manga/Anime does mean he won't use it in a BG fight. The OP doesn't state the state of mind so we can assume hes bloodlusted.

You can't base the speed difference between the two based on PTS when were talking about TS.

It didn't take all of them to stop him, they simple went there to restrain him from doing anything so that if one of them were to be caught off guard one of the others could stop him.

Sorry but me and Valentine are correct.
You are telling me, that Naruto would risk shattering his arm again to use a technique that may or may not work against Neji? I think not. Naruto can be a little foolish at times, but I think he has more sense than that. I know that he can use the jutsu. The point is, Naruto would not take that chance. If he uses the jutsu and it cancels out or simply misses, Naruto will be left with a broken arm to fight against Neji. Neji would definitely win at this point. Naruto would be in so much pain and exhaustion, he would probably pass out and or he wouldn't be able to form hand-signs. And honestly, I have no idea what all of these abbreviations stand for. The creator of this thread did not specify what mode Naruto or Neji would be in. So, it is safe to assume, since both Neji and Naruto are allies and from the same village, they would both be in normal/neutral states, not bloodlust. It shouldn't have taken all four of them to restrain a kid? A Jounin should not be able to be caught off guard by a Genin. They all went down there because they knew of Neji's potential. Wooster and myself are correct.

Last edited by Kazumi Saitama; 04-08-2010 at 04:21 PM.
Old 04-08-2010, 04:19 PM   #60
Kisame
I NOM CHAKRA!

Quote:
You are telling me, that Naruto would risk shattering his arm again to use a technique that may or may not work against Neji? I think not. Naruto can be a little foolish at times, but I think he has more sense than that. I know that he can use the jutsu, the point is, Naruto would not take that chance. If he uses the jutsu and it cancels out or simply misses, Naruto will be left with a broken arm to fight against Neji. Neji would definitely win at this point. Naruto would be in so much pain and exhaustion, he would probably pass out and or he won't be able to form hand-signs. And honestly, I have no idea what all of these abbreviations stand for. The creator of this thread did not specify what mode Naruto or Neji would be in. So, it is safe to assume, since both Neji and Naruto are allies and from the same village, they would both be in normal/neutral states, not bloodlust. It shouldn't have took all four of them to restrain a kid? A Jounin should not be able to be caught off guard by a Genin. They all went down there because they knew of Neji's potential. Wooster and myself are correct.
Just wanted to point out defaut BG rules say both characters are bloodlusted if not specified.