Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Naruto Discussion Forum > Naruto Games

Naruto Games We're all about games in this section -- all Naruto games, that is.

View Poll Results: Do you want Anko Mitarashi in Naruto Shippuden Ultimate Ninja Storm 2?
Yes 17 80.95%
No 4 19.05%
Voters: 21. You may not vote on this poll

Old 04-03-2010, 06:42 PM   #1
SuperSakuraFan777
Academy Graduate

SuperSakuraFan777 is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Post Do you think Anko Mitarashi should be in Naruto Ultimate Ninja Strom 2?

I just want to know if everybody else wants Anko in Naruto Shippuden Ultimate Ninja Storm 2 like me or if people dont want her in it.
SuperSakuraFan777 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2010, 06:44 PM   #2
Sosuke Aizen
Special Jonin Candidate

Sosuke Aizen saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!
Send a message via Yahoo to Sosuke Aizen Send a message via Skype™ to Sosuke Aizen
Default Re: Do you think Anko Mitarashi should be in Naruto Ultimate Ninja Strom 2?

no. she's just a background character.

"Admiration is the emotion farthest from comprehension"

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Forum Mama: Katsu Uchiha
Sosuke Aizen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2010, 11:55 PM   #3
Hidden Ninja45
Jonin

Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.

Awards Showcase

Default Re: Do you think Anko Mitarashi should be in Naruto Ultimate Ninja Strom 2?

Somehow I doubt Anko will be in Storm 2. She just isn't an important enoug character.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Hidden Ninja45 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2010, 07:13 AM   #4
SuperSakuraFan777
Academy Graduate

Post Re: Do you think Anko Mitarashi should be in Naruto Ultimate Ninja Strom 2?

Yeah the episodes I've seen of Shippuden I haven't seen Anko at all only when Naruto thought a few times and she was breifely in the 1st Naruto Shippuden movie for like 3 seconds but thats all. I still want her in it though because Anko is amazing!!!
Old 04-04-2010, 10:44 AM   #5
Marco
Freshmen Academy Student

Marco is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

hmm i doubt it if she was only a support character in UNS she most probably wont be in this one especially as she was actually in naruto episodes

she hasnt been in shippuden at all maybe for like 6 seconds and thsoe 6 seconds were probably flash backs
Marco is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2010, 11:45 AM   #6
NarutoUzumaki12
Special Jonin Candidate

NarutoUzumaki12 has completed a tough C-rank mission!NarutoUzumaki12 has completed a tough C-rank mission!NarutoUzumaki12 has completed a tough C-rank mission!

no she never does anything in shippuden

Naruto is Finnaly where it belongs on Toonami

Currently playing: Assassin's Creed 3

Spoiler:
Rest in peace Neji

NarutoUzumaki12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2010, 10:44 AM   #7
rasengan221257
Academy Graduate

rasengan221257 is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Send a message via Yahoo to rasengan221257

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marco View Post
hmm i doubt it if she was only a support character in UNS she most probably wont be in this one especially as she was actually in naruto episodes

she hasnt been in shippuden at all maybe for like 6 seconds and thsoe 6 seconds were probably flash backs
They might just make all the support characters like anko, playable on the next storm.
rasengan221257 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2010, 11:30 AM   #8
SuperSakuraFan777
Academy Graduate

Post Re: Do you think Anko Mitarashi should be in Naruto Ultimate Ninja Strom 2?

Yeah thats what I think except for the 5 sound ninja and the hokages.
Old 07-21-2010, 01:19 PM   #9
Zanderoo
Freshmen Academy Student

Zanderoo is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

I hope she isn't. Anko is a tool with no purpose to the show.

Although, on Ultimate Ninja 3 she got to use her curse mark when she used her special against Orochimaru. I thought that was kind of cool.
Zanderoo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2010, 05:00 PM   #10
Naruto2k11
Apprentice Genin

Naruto2k11 is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

the more the merrier
Naruto2k11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2010, 04:55 PM   #11
KNIGHTRIDER2000
A False Prophet of a False Prophet

KNIGHTRIDER2000 is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

I think she and alot of other characters should be in this game but it looks like alot is cut out im dissapointed
KNIGHTRIDER2000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2010, 05:05 PM   #12
Vatanui AKA Pride
has a farm...
WCA

Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.

Awards Showcase

She's nonexistent in Shippuden thanks to Kishi, but I'd still would like for her to be in the game.

Vatanui AKA Pride is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2010, 05:06 PM   #13
ChaosInuYasha
Special Jonin Candidate

Location: My Air Pirate base.....What you want me to tell you where it is!? No way!
ChaosInuYasha is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by KNIGHTRIDER2000 View Post
I think she and alot of other characters should be in this game but it looks like alot is cut out im dissapointed
Why should she be in? She didn't do SQUAT in Shippuden. I'd hate to see who else you want in the game if you think Anko should be in. Not that I'm hating on her mind you since she was pretty awesome in UN3-5.

I'm a Bi guy who likes yaoi. You got a problem with that?
Wanna be a Blue Rouge Air Pirate? Feel free to ask me for the details.
ChaosInuYasha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2010, 05:12 PM   #14
KNIGHTRIDER2000

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vatanui AKA Pride View Post
She's nonexistent in Shippuden thanks to Kishi, but I'd still would like for her to be in the game.
agreed man hahaha alot of characters seem to be not exhistant anymore i honestly prefer the drama and story and character development in the first naruto series shippuden has dissed many of our favorites havent they
Old 07-22-2010, 05:14 PM   #15
KNIGHTRIDER2000

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChaosInuYasha View Post
Why should she be in? She didn't do SQUAT in Shippuden. I'd hate to see who else you want in the game if you think Anko should be in. Not that I'm hating on her mind you since she was pretty awesome in UN3-5.
the thread is about having anko in fyi and all the characters deserve to be in anko was one of our favorites okay we have a right to our opinions
Old 07-22-2010, 05:22 PM   #16
ChaosInuYasha
Special Jonin Candidate

Location: My Air Pirate base.....What you want me to tell you where it is!? No way!

Quote:
the thread is about having anko in fyi and all the characters deserve to be in anko was one of our favorites okay we have a right to our opinions
No all the characters do NOT have a right to be in the game. I mean yeah some characters should/could be in the game but I know you'd be mad as crap if they put in the Ramen owner or his daughter. It makes no sense. Anyway favorite character or not you have to admit Anko adds nothing to Shippuden and has shown no new moves or jutsus so she couldn't be added on even by CC2's godly moveset making skills.

Old 07-22-2010, 05:34 PM   #17
Parak111
Jonin

Parak111 has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Parak111 has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Parak111 has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Parak111 has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Parak111 has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Parak111 has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
No all the characters do NOT have a right to be in the game. I mean yeah some characters should/could be in the game but I know you'd be mad as crap if they put in the Ramen owner or his daughter. It makes no sense. Anyway favorite character or not you have to admit Anko adds nothing to Shippuden and has shown no new moves or jutsus so she couldn't be added on even by CC2's godly moveset making skills.

Haha. Now, Teuchi and Ayame have no place in the game...as playable characters. If they had to fight they'd probably fight with...food?

Regarding topic...Anko is a good character...but I much rather play as Konan than as Anko.

Pervy Sage's last battle:

YouTube:
src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="350">

Those who break the rules are scum, true

but

ninja who don't help their friends are even worse!

- Ultra Super Mega Giga Hug

Parak111 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2010, 05:39 PM   #18
KNIGHTRIDER2000

Quote:
Originally Posted by parak111 View Post
haha. Now, teuchi and ayame have no place in the game...as playable characters. if they had to fight they'd probably fight with...food?

Regarding topic...anko is a good character...but i much rather play as konan than as anko.
accel 1 and 2 and even storm had anko as support this game is major fail without her presence
Old 07-22-2010, 05:42 PM   #19
ChaosInuYasha
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
accel 1 and 2 and even storm had anko as support this game is major fail without her presence
That's your opinion. However I'm sure quite alot of Anko fans would disagree with you.

Old 07-23-2010, 03:59 PM   #20
shadow-of-kabuto
Chunin Exam Participant

shadow-of-kabuto has completed a tough C-rank mission!shadow-of-kabuto has completed a tough C-rank mission!

Quote:
Just saying, she was shown when it Orochimaru was explaining his past to Sasuke, as a kid with Orochimaru as her sensei, and then after Sasuke kills him, you see her throw the kunai and kill that white snake. While that might not have been much, that was pretty symbolic, and remember she almost killed Orochimaru in the first part.

Later then you see her tracking Kabuto with Yamato during the transformation of Naruto into his Nine-Tailed form. So maybe she hasn't gotten her screen time just yet...but I think since they have her model from the first Storm she should be in.

Storm 3 Mains:
Yugito
Kabuto
Darui
shadow-of-kabuto is offline   Reply With Quote