Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Battlegrounds Versus Debates > Battlegrounds HQ > The Graveyard

The Graveyard While you CAN endlessly debate some things, other threads need a place to stay buried. This friends, is that place.

Old 04-03-2010, 09:20 AM   #1
Narutosan
Special Jonin Candidate

Narutosan saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!Narutosan saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!
Default Team Gaara vs. Team 7

Gaara with Shukaku and still has skills from Shippuden. Same for all the rest of characters. Who would win?
Old 04-03-2010, 09:53 AM   #2
Noctis Arashi
is rapidly losing blood from Naijeru's jugular attack
Formerly Susanoo

Noctis Arashi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Noctis Arashi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Noctis Arashi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Noctis Arashi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via Skype™ to Noctis Arashi
Default Re: Team Gaara vs. Team 7

The original team 7, shippuden team 7, what?
Grand Master Roleplayer
Just Call Me Legendary Hoe -Fliparrachii Approved
Old 04-03-2010, 09:59 AM   #3
TheAkatsukiClanPM9999
Chunin Exam Proctor

TheAkatsukiClanPM9999 is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Send a message via MSN to TheAkatsukiClanPM9999 Send a message via Yahoo to TheAkatsukiClanPM9999 Send a message via Skype™ to TheAkatsukiClanPM9999

Kind of a weird question.

Spoiler:

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

18-0

Old 04-03-2010, 10:56 AM   #4
Gaara-Naruto-Sasuke
Chunin

Gaara-Naruto-Sasuke saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!

Gaara team!
(love him)
Old 04-03-2010, 11:05 AM   #5
quinnzy
Genin

quinnzy is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

I say team 7, because naruto could beat garra and sasuke can beat Temari and as for sakura she has intelligence when she was young so i doubt that the puppets can do much to her....
Old 04-03-2010, 11:14 AM   #6
Kazumi Saitama
Lady Debater

Kazumi Saitama has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Kazumi Saitama has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Kazumi Saitama has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Kazumi Saitama has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Kazumi Saitama has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Kazumi Saitama has a spectacular chakra aura going on.
Send a message via MSN to Kazumi Saitama

Which Team 7 are we talking about? The Original Team 7 with Sasuke or the new Team 7 with Sai. Also is this Shippuden or the first half of Naruto?

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Old 04-03-2010, 11:17 AM   #7
Lady Tsunade
Old.

Lady Tsunade has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Lady Tsunade has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Lady Tsunade has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Lady Tsunade has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Lady Tsunade has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Lady Tsunade has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Lady Tsunade has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

Naruto can beat Gaara,Toads coupled with a FRS will kill Gaara most likely. Should Shukaku emerge from Gaara,Gamabunta has Naruto covered.

Sasuke kills Temari with ease.She gets speedblitzed and stabbed by Chidori

Even Sakura could put up a fight with Kankuro,she can smash Crow or Black Ant quite easily.They're no faster-if not slower than Sasoris puppets.Which she was able keep up with somewhat by herself. Sasori puppet probably beats her. But assuming Sakura gets close to Kankuro-hes going down quite quickly.In any case if she cant beat him she can always stall him until Sasuke comes to take him down quickly.
Old 04-03-2010, 11:36 AM   #8
arsenakos
Genin Elite

arsenakos is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Send a message via MSN to arsenakos Send a message via Skype™ to arsenakos

team 7
/_!_\

(./_\.) Mangekyo Sharingan!!!
/_!_\

/l/l/l

(^-^) My sword will eat your chakra!!
/_!_\
I'll have the samehada just you wait!!!!!

(^:_:^) I AM GOD!
/_!_\
Old 04-03-2010, 11:39 AM   #9
Kazumi Saitama
Lady Debater

Kazumi Saitama has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Kazumi Saitama has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Kazumi Saitama has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Kazumi Saitama has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Kazumi Saitama has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Kazumi Saitama has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

Quote:
Originally Posted by KillerKunoichixxx View Post
Naruto can beat Gaara,Toads coupled with a FRS will kill Gaara most likely. Should Shukaku emerge from Gaara,Gamabunta has Naruto covered.

Sasuke kills Temari with ease.She gets speedblitzed and stabbed by Chidori

Even Sakura could put up a fight with Kankuro,she can smash Crow or Black Ant quite easily.They're no faster-if not slower than Sasoris puppets.Which she was able keep up with somewhat by herself. Sasori puppet probably beats her. But assuming Sakura gets close to Kankuro-hes going down quite quickly.In any case if she cant beat him she can always stall him until Sasuke comes to take him down quickly.
Analyzing both Naruto's and Gaara's abilities, Naruto would defeat Gaara, but it would not be easy due to Gaara's Ultimate Defense. Gaara no longer has Shukaku, for he was extracted from Gaara's body by the Akatsuki. I do not think Sakura could defeat Temari. Sakura requires hand to hand combat while all of Temari's attacks are long ranged. Temari's intelligence has also been compared to Shikamaru's, though I know Sakura is very brilliant as well. When Sakura fought against Sasori, Granny Chiyo was the reason Sakura could move so fast. Normally, Sakura is not that fast and agile. Wind is pretty hard to avoid, don't you think?

Last edited by Kazumi Saitama; 04-03-2010 at 11:41 AM.
Old 04-03-2010, 11:45 AM   #10
Gaara-Naruto-Sasuke
Chunin

Gaara-Naruto-Sasuke saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!

noooooooooo
*goes and crys in the corner*
Old 04-03-2010, 11:46 AM   #11
Lady Tsunade
Old.

Lady Tsunade has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Lady Tsunade has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Lady Tsunade has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Lady Tsunade has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Lady Tsunade has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Lady Tsunade has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Lady Tsunade has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kazumi Saitama View Post
Analyzing both Naruto's and Gaara's abilities, Naruto would defeat Gaara, but it would not be easy due to Gaara's Ultimate Defense. Gaara no longer has Shukaku, for he was extracted from Gaara's body by the Akatsuki. I do not think Sakura could defeat Temari. Sakura requires hand to hand combat while all of Temari's attacks are long ranged. Temari's intelligence has also been compared to Shikamaru's, though I know Sakura is very brilliant as well. When Sakura fought against Sasori, Granny Chiyo was the reason Sakura could move so fast. Normally, Sakura is not that fast and agile. Wind is pretty hard to avoid, don't you think?
Yeh,thats why she wouldnt fight Temari.Sasuke would,also-in this thread;Gaara still has Shukaku in his Body,so he can use it.
Old 04-03-2010, 12:02 PM   #12
Kazumi Saitama
Lady Debater

Quote:
Originally Posted by KillerKunoichixxx View Post
Yeh,thats why she wouldnt fight Temari.Sasuke would,also-in this thread;Gaara still has Shukaku in his Body,so he can use it.
After speaking with a close friend, I discovered a combination I did not even think about. Which would be Naruto vs. Gaara, Sakura vs. Kankuro and Sai vs. Temari. Discussing this further, I think Team 7 would win. Technically, the creator of this thread never mentioned if this takes place during Shippuden or the first half of Naruto nor did the creator mention if we are considering original Team 7 or new Team 7. I think new Team 7 would stand a better chance than original Team 7. Sakura has experience with fighting puppets. So, the Sakura vs. Kankuro matches perfectly. Kankuro uses a lot of poisons and Sakura specializing in making antidotes that neutralizes poisons. Her herculean strength would also shatter Kankuro's puppets. Sai uses less chakra creating his drawings than Sasuke using his Sharigan and Chidori. Knowing Temari, she would keep her distance, this lowering the chances of her getting caught in a Genjutsu. Sai can also fly, this giving him an equal advantage against Temari, seeing as Temari can fly as well. Overall, Team 7 would prove victor.

Last edited by Kazumi Saitama; 04-03-2010 at 12:04 PM.
Old 04-03-2010, 07:36 PM   #13
Narutosan
Special Jonin Candidate

Narutosan saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!Narutosan saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!

Ok heres how it takes place.

Shippuden

Naruto,Sakura,Sai vs. Gaara,Kankuro,Temari

You should know that by now.

Naruto vs. Gaara (jinchuriku allowed)
Sakura vs. Kankuro (with no experience of how to destroy puppets).
Sai vs. Temari

Last edited by Narutosan; 04-03-2010 at 07:38 PM.
Old 04-03-2010, 07:40 PM   #14
Yellow Flash
Legend of the Solstice

Yellow Flash has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Yellow Flash has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Yellow Flash has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Yellow Flash has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Yellow Flash has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Yellow Flash has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Yellow Flash has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

Naruto solo's.
Old 04-03-2010, 07:46 PM   #15
e710
Special Jonin Candidate

e710 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.e710 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.e710 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.e710 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.e710 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.e710 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.e710 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.e710 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.e710 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.e710 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Legendary Yellow Flash View Post
Naruto solo's.
Sad but true, Naruto summons all of his toads for prep for SM. Once in SM, do i really need to explain any further i think everyone knows Rasenshuriken screws them all if they manage to get passed the toads.
Old 04-03-2010, 09:48 PM   #16
MadaraUchihaTobi
Apprentice Genin

MadaraUchihaTobi is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Team 7 because Naruto can go nine tail on Gaara Sakura can beat all of Kankuro puppets sai i don't know what he can do
Old 04-03-2010, 09:57 PM   #17
[Shikamaru]
Special Jonin Candidate

[Shikamaru] has completed a tough C-rank mission![Shikamaru] has completed a tough C-rank mission!
Send a message via Yahoo to [Shikamaru]

Gama's water bombs would essentially roflstomp Gaara. They are absolutely gigantic.

Not to mention I'd like to see him handle 1k+ transonic narutos, alongside multiple toad summons, who are, in scale, a lot faster than Naruto.

SM isn't needed here.

Gama and shadow clones could handle him.
Old 04-04-2010, 08:52 AM   #18
Narutosan
Special Jonin Candidate

Naruto doesn't have SM nor RS only skills from first season of Shippuden who would win then for all characters.
Old 04-04-2010, 09:15 AM   #19
Phoenix Wright
Attorney at Lawl

Phoenix Wright has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Phoenix Wright has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Phoenix Wright has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Phoenix Wright has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Phoenix Wright has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Phoenix Wright has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Phoenix Wright has a spectacular chakra aura going on.
Send a message via AIM to Phoenix Wright

Quote:
Originally Posted by Narutosan View Post
Ok heres how it takes place.

Shippuden

Naruto,Sakura,Sai vs. Gaara,Kankuro,Temari

You should know that by now.

Naruto vs. Gaara (jinchuriku allowed)
Sakura vs. Kankuro (with no experience of how to destroy puppets).
Sai vs. Temari
I could say that was spam because it should have been in the OP.

If that's the case, Team Gaara has a high chance of winning.

With Sai's ink beasts, Temari's Kamaitachi and other Wind jutsu stomp Sai.

Regardless of if Kankuro can keep Sakura contained, Chiyo was controlling her at the time so it'll be tough. With no experience of how to destroy Puppets Kankuro can hide in his defense puppet which iirc saved a group of men from falling rocks which also I remember Raikage couldn't dodge.

For the Gaara fight Naruto could probably win although Gaara could contain Naruto in sand fast enough and use Sand Coffin or worse. Naruto escaped Pre-Skip but that was major plot.
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="350">
Old 04-04-2010, 04:23 PM   #20
Akatsuki Tsunade
Chunin

Akatsuki Tsunade is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Send a message via Yahoo to Akatsuki Tsunade

i guess ill go with team 7 but i wish there was a lil bit more info on who all is in team 7. But i still like the poll

Tsunade Fav Quote
You've trampled on our ancestors' treasure... their dream... And you will pay the price! As the Hokage, I will put a stop to you here and now!"
<(((o)))>. .<(((o)))>

REP use it and dont abuse it.. Oh and feel free to add ur name too