Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Naruto Discussion Forum > Naruto Character Talk

Naruto Character Talk Who do you love? Who do you love to hate? Discuss your fave Naruto characters here.

Old 04-02-2010, 05:00 PM   #1
Mellorox9
Ninja Academy Student

Mellorox9 is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Default What made you first start watching/reading Naruto?

With me, it was from watching the Lee vs Gaara episodes on Tv
Mellorox9 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2010, 05:02 PM   #2
sasu_girl
Lovely Girl :3
Special Jonin Candidate

sasu_girl is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.sasu_girl is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.sasu_girl is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.sasu_girl is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.sasu_girl is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.sasu_girl is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.sasu_girl is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.sasu_girl is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.sasu_girl is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.sasu_girl is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.sasu_girl is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.
Default Re: What made you first start watching/reading Naruto?

some people that i talked to a lot talked about it a lot so i decided to watch/ read it

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

~*~*~*슈퍼주니어*~*~*~
sasu_girl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2010, 05:16 PM   #3
fox_of_life13
Genin

fox_of_life13 is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Send a message via Yahoo to fox_of_life13

nothing really made me start watching it. i just randomly came across it one day while watching CN and fell in love with it.

ADVERTISE "NARUTO" IN ANY & EVERY WAY. GET ALOT OF PEOPLE TO COME TO NARUTO.COM & CREATE ACCONTS.
ALSO GO TO LEAFNINJA.COM

Founder of the Masashi Kishimoto FC
fox_of_life13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2010, 05:40 PM   #4
Ryuuk
Ninja Academy Student

Ryuuk is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Seeing a volume of it at the bookstore. xD
Ryuuk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2010, 06:02 PM   #5
TheAkatsukiClanPM9999
Chunin Exam Proctor

TheAkatsukiClanPM9999 is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Send a message via MSN to TheAkatsukiClanPM9999 Send a message via Yahoo to TheAkatsukiClanPM9999 Send a message via Skype™ to TheAkatsukiClanPM9999

Naruto vs Gaara in the original Naruto.

First time Naruto used the Nine Tails.

Spoiler:

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

18-0

TheAkatsukiClanPM9999 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2010, 06:05 PM   #6
Kuromaki
Sage of Starbucks Coffee

Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.

I saw the 3rd episode on CN and I liked it.

I don't think this is in the right section btw.

Kuromaki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2010, 06:06 PM   #7
Vex
Special Jonin Candidate

Vex is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Vex is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Vex is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Vex is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Vex is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Vex is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Vex is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Vex is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Vex is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Vex is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Vex is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Vex is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Vex is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Vex is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Vex is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

My brother was into it & told me about it so I'd watch it. I liked it a lot. <3

I've seen all of the original Naruto but only got to like Shippuden 45; I need to pick back up on it again.

Vex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2010, 06:08 PM   #8
wolfsfang
Genin

wolfsfang is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

always loved anime and had heard of it a few times and finally decided to give it a go...and have never looked back

Rank in village: Jounin (for now)

My nindo: To err is human...to forgive is not in my vocabulary

jutsu: flaming clones, fire twister, fire fly barrage , flaming ground eruption, dragon breath jutsu, Rising Phoenix kick, and Rasengan.

Bonds - everyone
wolfsfang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2010, 06:09 PM   #9
katsu uchiha
Jonin Leader

katsu uchiha has a spectacular chakra aura going on.katsu uchiha has a spectacular chakra aura going on.katsu uchiha has a spectacular chakra aura going on.katsu uchiha has a spectacular chakra aura going on.katsu uchiha has a spectacular chakra aura going on.katsu uchiha has a spectacular chakra aura going on.katsu uchiha has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

a used to be friend liked anime and introduced me to it and naruto, and i have liked it ever since, which was like 5/6 years ago.
katsu uchiha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2010, 07:52 PM   #10
xxgaaraluvxx
Genin

xxgaaraluvxx is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

i was on fanfiction.net and i saw a really sad story about sasuke, so i wanted to watch the anime that this guy was from, and then i fell in love with it, about 4 years ago.
xxgaaraluvxx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2010, 08:26 PM   #11
Hidden Ninja45
Jonin

Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.

Awards Showcase

I started late at a friend's birthday party, so I was kind of forced to watch it the first time. Ever since then I have been watching it.

Hidden Ninja45 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2010, 03:27 PM   #12
Narutosan
Special Jonin Candidate

Narutosan saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!Narutosan saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!

First time they introduced it on Toonami five years ago on cn I started watching it. I said let me see if this show is interesting and i watched episode 1-18 that toonami aired becuase it was new and i loved it. Then after that I kept watching it every week on toonami. Though I had no idea what manga or sub anime was. Thats when I found out on the internet. So this show is making me really happy now.
Narutosan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2010, 04:16 PM   #13
misunderstoodninjaluvr
Apprentice Genin

misunderstoodninjaluvr is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

my brother told me that it was a good show and then i saw it advertised that either every wednesday or every day on CN at 5:30 an episode of Naruto would be shown until it caught up to the most recent episode being shown in Toonami. I totally fell in love with it!

"Sand Binding Coffin"

/l/l/l
(-_-*) ... Don't make me use the sand coffin.
/ lllll\ Put this on your signature if you love gaara

Do it if you're cool! Do it if you're cool!

misunderstoodninjaluvr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2010, 04:28 PM   #14
ThePurpleChidori
Chunin Exam Proctor

ThePurpleChidori is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Some friend told me about it, like they told about the Crystal Ice Mirrors and a Thousand Needles of Death... Blah blah, and now it's up to Shippuden...

Oh.
Quote:
More like no more sasuke lovers.
we come when there are real humans with brains and a high IQ to argue with. oh wait sasuke lovers do not have any of those qualities.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Toma RNK
I am starting to think people should have to take a basic competency test to use the internet.
ThePurpleChidori is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2010, 05:28 PM   #15
fan#1
Ninja Academy Student

fan#1 is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Send a message via AIM to fan#1

i started watching it at the start of the chunin exams but i saw every episode
fan#1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2010, 05:31 PM   #16
darkjam
Special Jonin Candidate

darkjam is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Friend introduced me to Bleach, started watching, became addicted. On every site there were all these Naruto pictures, so i thought meh,must be worth watching so i did. ^^ and im glad i did.
darkjam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2010, 10:06 PM   #17
Tenzo and Yamato
Ninja Academy Student

Tenzo and Yamato is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

my friend had a magazine and everything and he taught me about it and now i can't even stay off the website!
Tenzo and Yamato is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2010, 10:20 PM   #18
Toph
Chunin

Toph is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Everytime my brother eats for dinner, he forces me to give him the remote, sometimes fight over it actually. He always changes the channel to CN to watch Naruto(original series). I ignored it, but then seeing Neji's jutsu reminded me of a similar character on Avatar. I got interested, later on... I got addicted.
Toph is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2010, 10:27 PM   #19
mdog6190
Academy Graduate

mdog6190 is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

i got attach to it,by the action,the cool moves they did and becasue my friend told me to watch it
mdog6190 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2012, 09:37 AM   #20
kyuubi12
Freshmen Academy Student

kyuubi12 is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Gaara!!I saw it on tv(i watch in japanese now though it was the kazekage rescue arc,i wanted to see what happened to the blind boy...
kyuubi12 is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
anime, manga, naruto