Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Battlegrounds Versus Debates > Battlegrounds HQ > The Graveyard

The Graveyard While you CAN endlessly debate some things, other threads need a place to stay buried. This friends, is that place.

Old 04-01-2010, 05:24 PM   #1
trofet
Genin

trofet is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Default Kisame vs Orochimaru

Both at full strength

Place: In a desert
Old 04-01-2010, 05:26 PM   #2
Rathegon
Jonin

Rathegon is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Send a message via AIM to Rathegon Send a message via MSN to Rathegon Send a message via Yahoo to Rathegon
Default Re: Kisame vs Orochimaru

I think orouchimaru will win
Old 04-01-2010, 05:26 PM   #3
(un)Godly Hiroku
Special Jonin Candidate

(un)Godly Hiroku is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Kisame easy.
He fillsn the battle feild with water.
Molds with Samehada, Uses water dome, and absorbs all of Oro's chakra...
need it
Use good rep when you
Believe it!
Old 04-01-2010, 05:27 PM   #4
Yellow Flash
Legend of the Solstice

Yellow Flash has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Yellow Flash has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Yellow Flash has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Yellow Flash has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Yellow Flash has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Yellow Flash has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Yellow Flash has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

Kisame takes this with ease.

Kisame poops on Oro.
Old 04-01-2010, 05:28 PM   #5
(un)Godly Hiroku
Special Jonin Candidate

(un)Godly Hiroku is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Legendary Yellow Flash View Post

Kisame poops on Oro.
That wouldn't taste to good...
need it
Use good rep when you
Believe it!
Old 04-01-2010, 05:38 PM   #6
Yellow Flash
Legend of the Solstice

Yellow Flash has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Yellow Flash has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Yellow Flash has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Yellow Flash has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Yellow Flash has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Yellow Flash has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Yellow Flash has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

Quote:
Originally Posted by (un)Godly Hiroku View Post
That wouldn't taste to good...
It's not supposed to, thats the whole point of him pooping on him.

So that this post isn't off-topic I shall say this:

Kisame still wins due to the art of pooping.
Old 04-01-2010, 05:41 PM   #7
Kuromaki
Sage of Starbucks Coffee

Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.

Quote:

Kisame poops on Oro.
That's not a reason.

Anyways I bet Orochimaru can put up a fight with Manda or Hydra but Kisame can take him down if he gets him in Water Globe. Samehada & Water Shockwaves could defeat most of Orochimaru's Snake Summons.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Old 04-01-2010, 05:42 PM   #8
Ishtar
Banned

Ishtar finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Ishtar finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Ishtar finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Ishtar finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Ishtar finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Ishtar finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Ishtar finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Ishtar finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Ishtar finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.

Quote:
It's not supposed to, thats the whole point of him pooping on him.

So that this post isn't off-topic I shall say this:

Kisame still wins due to the art of pooping.
Kisame gets constipated and dies, Oro wins

Seriously. Kisame stomps in Kisamehada Mode. But Oro still has that Snake Form

/Thinks
Old 04-01-2010, 05:43 PM   #9
Yellow Flash
Legend of the Solstice

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kuromaki View Post
That's not a reason.

Anyways I bet Orochimaru can put up a fight with Manda or Hydra but Kisame can take him down if he gets him in Water Globe. Samehada & Water Shockwaves could defeat most of Orochimaru's Snake Summons.
What do you mean thats not a reason?
Old 04-01-2010, 05:45 PM   #10
Kuromaki
Sage of Starbucks Coffee

Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.

Quote:
What do you mean thats not a reason?
Kisame pooping on Oro isn't really giving an explanation of how he could win.

Besides, can't Oro just dodge the poop...

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Old 04-01-2010, 05:48 PM   #11
Yellow Flash
Legend of the Solstice

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kuromaki View Post
Kisame pooping on Oro isn't really giving an explanation of how he could win.

Besides, can't Oro just dodge the poop...
Ahaha, I didn't mean that literally, I simply meant that Kisame beat him to a degree that he would to "poop on him".

Sorry for the misunderstanding.
Old 04-01-2010, 08:23 PM   #12
crystalblade13
Veteran Chunin

crystalblade13 is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

great water shockwave dome >>>>>>>>>>>>> anything orochimaru could hope of doing. plus kisames faster, stronger, and more durable.

" I'll take a potato chip, AND EAT IT!!! " - light yagami
.___
(>_<) I'll have the Samehada just you wait!!
/----\ Put this on your siggy if you love Suigetsu.
Old 04-01-2010, 08:37 PM   #13
Sasuke
The Ultimate Sasuke Fan
Konoha Historian

Location: Stumbled upon a mysterious area, trying to find the truth.
Sasuke has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Sasuke has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Sasuke has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Sasuke has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Sasuke has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Sasuke has a spectacular chakra aura going on.
Send a message via Skype™ to Sasuke

I have to say Kisame, Kisame can't be hurt if he is merged with Samehada, and eventually he would absorb all of Orochimaru's chakra.

Old 04-01-2010, 09:05 PM   #14
jz333
Genin

jz333 is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

kisame would rip orochimaru to shreds.
Old 04-01-2010, 09:36 PM   #15
e710
Special Jonin Candidate

e710 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.e710 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.e710 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.e710 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.e710 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.e710 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.e710 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.e710 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.e710 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.e710 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.

Kisame would win cause Orochimaru will get speed blitzed once Kisame fuises samahanda and uses shockwave water jutsu or something. Also sharks>snakes just saying.
Old 04-01-2010, 09:38 PM   #16
[Shikamaru]
Special Jonin Candidate

[Shikamaru] has completed a tough C-rank mission![Shikamaru] has completed a tough C-rank mission!
Send a message via Yahoo to [Shikamaru]

Quote:
Originally Posted by e710 View Post
Kisame would win cause Orochimaru will get speed blitzed once Kisame fuises samahanda and uses shockwave water jutsu or something. Also sharks>snakes just saying.
Lol not the snakes Orochimaru has xD
Old 04-01-2010, 09:43 PM   #17
e710
Special Jonin Candidate

e710 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.e710 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.e710 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.e710 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.e710 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.e710 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.e710 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.e710 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.e710 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.e710 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.

Quote:
Originally Posted by [Shikamaru] View Post
Lol not the snakes Orochimaru has xD
I know Orochimaru snakes are better then Kisame's shark jutsu's but i mean
Kisame=shark
Orochimaru=snake
Also a shark will kill any snake in the ocean and since Kisame can use his water technique and Kisame has home field advantage sorta.
Old 04-02-2010, 06:53 AM   #18
TheAkatsukiClanPM9999
Chunin Exam Proctor

TheAkatsukiClanPM9999 is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Send a message via MSN to TheAkatsukiClanPM9999 Send a message via Yahoo to TheAkatsukiClanPM9999 Send a message via Skype™ to TheAkatsukiClanPM9999

Orochimaru.

Kisame's can't summon a shark.

And no water is in a desert.

So Orochimaru.

Spoiler:

18-0

Old 04-02-2010, 06:57 AM   #19
Kakuzu
Special Jonin Candidate

Kakuzu is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Kakuzu is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Kakuzu is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Kakuzu is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Kakuzu is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.
Send a message via Skype™ to Kakuzu

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheAtatsukiClanPM9999 View Post
Orochimaru.

Kisame's can't summon a shark.

And no water is in a desert.

So Orochimaru.
Yeah, but you know Kisame can create his own lake/sea/pond/ocean using exploding water shockwave or something...

Spoiler:

Quote:
No I think how you almost blew my brain out is pretty cool! I wish I could be that intelligent and say stuff like you just did.

Quote:
wanna know what I love?How when Kakuzu comes right in the middle of our drama in here.
Old 04-02-2010, 07:05 AM   #20
Slack 40
Special Jonin Candidate

Slack 40 saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!
Send a message via AIM to Slack 40

The location is a disadvantage to kisame. The sand and clay in the desert will absorb a decent amount of water. Also for water dome that screws over oro but what about hydra? would it be large enough to get oro out of the water dome? Also Manda could dig under ground and make a big hole draining some of the water. I'm thinking outside the box but Orochimaru said itachi couldn't beat him (in hyrda) with "that level of technique (meaning Susano'o)" I think Hydra is stronger then Susano'o but with totsuka sword and yamata mirror susanoo can beat hydra. (just to let you know )

<^^^^>
< ( ) >
</(/`_`\)\>
v/o\ v /o\v

Swinging a sword at a hot pirate's basically first base