Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Battlegrounds Versus Debates > Battlegrounds HQ > The Graveyard

The Graveyard While you CAN endlessly debate some things, other threads need a place to stay buried. This friends, is that place.

Old 04-01-2010, 05:02 PM   #1
MadaraUchihaTobi
Apprentice Genin

MadaraUchihaTobi is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Default Kisame VS Kakashi And Gai Vs Itachi

who would win
two separate battles
Old 04-01-2010, 05:13 PM   #2
Yellow Flash
Legend of the Solstice

Yellow Flash has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Yellow Flash has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Yellow Flash has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Yellow Flash has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Yellow Flash has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Yellow Flash has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Yellow Flash has a spectacular chakra aura going on.
Default Re: Kisame VS Kakashi Gai Vs Itachi

Kisame > Kakashi & Guy
Itachi >>>>>> Kakashi & Guy
Old 04-01-2010, 05:35 PM   #3
(un)Godly Hiroku
Special Jonin Candidate

(un)Godly Hiroku is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Itachi Uses Ammy on Kakashi and Gai.
Then Tsukuyomi on Kisame. Then while he is down Itachis burns him to death with fireball Jutsu.
This is somewhat of a stomp...
need it
Use good rep when you
Believe it!
Old 04-01-2010, 05:38 PM   #4
Kuromaki
Sage of Starbucks Coffee

Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.

1. Unless Kakashi uses Kamui first, Kisame probably takes it due to having more chakra and Water Globe.

2. Itachi could use a finger genjutsu or Ammy to beat Guy.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Old 04-01-2010, 05:41 PM   #5
Yellow Flash
Legend of the Solstice

Yellow Flash has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Yellow Flash has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Yellow Flash has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Yellow Flash has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Yellow Flash has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Yellow Flash has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Yellow Flash has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

Not to be rude but both of you need to read the OP, it said that there are two seperate battles, meaning that who would win between Kisame vs. Kakashi & Guy and then between Itachi vs. Kakashi & Guy. Thats what I was implying from that at least.
Old 04-01-2010, 05:43 PM   #6
Kuromaki
Sage of Starbucks Coffee

Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Legendary Yellow Flash View Post
Not to be rude but both of you need to read the OP, it said that there are two seperate battles, meaning that who would win between Kisame vs. Kakashi & Guy and then between Itachi vs. Kakashi & Guy. Thats what I was implying from that at least.
You talkin to me? Cause I read the OP...

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Old 04-01-2010, 05:46 PM   #7
Yellow Flash
Legend of the Solstice

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kuromaki View Post
You talkin to me? Cause I read the OP...
Oh, I'm sorry. I misunderstood what your were talking about in your post.

My previous post only applies to (un)Goldy Hiroku.

Again, I'm sorry Kuromaki.
Old 04-01-2010, 06:39 PM   #8
jz333
Genin

jz333 is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Kisame vs kakashi
kisame uses water release:exploding water colliding wave to start
kakashi uses this opportunity to run in for a chidory
kisame water clones
they fight, kakashi get weekend by samehada but kisame is replenished ( due to draining kakashi's chakra)
kisame goes for water release:water shark missile technique
kakashi counters with he's sharingan (copy jutsu)
by now kakashi is tired and has hardly any chakra resorting to hes mangekyo sharingan
kisame is slowly being pulled into a vortex kakashi is unaware this is just a water clone because he is so exhausted.
kakashi with no chakra left, colapses
kisame well wins lol.

itachi vs guy
guy would be like leaf rising wind and attack a itachi crow clown and realises hes already in a genjutsu
as guy is gettin slowly weakend by itachis genjutsu guy realises he must open hes sixth chakra gate
itachi realises he must use a more powerful genjutsu to evade guys attack
but before itachis can do anything itachis feels a crushingblow to the face
itachi falls over
guy then begins to punch itachis relentlasly
itachis body falls to the floor but its only a shadow clone
guy spots itachi and runs in for a dynamic entry
as soon as guy hits itachi the clone explodes (clone great explosion technique.)
itachis wins

Last edited by jz333; 04-01-2010 at 06:46 PM.
Old 04-01-2010, 06:40 PM   #9
jz333
Genin

o and alsoi didnt put down kakashi using shadow clones coz he would of used most of his chakra fending of the samehada

Last edited by jz333; 04-01-2010 at 06:44 PM.
Old 04-01-2010, 09:43 PM   #10
Phoenix Wright
Attorney at Lawl

Phoenix Wright has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Phoenix Wright has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Phoenix Wright has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Phoenix Wright has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Phoenix Wright has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Phoenix Wright has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Phoenix Wright has a spectacular chakra aura going on.
Send a message via AIM to Phoenix Wright

First post made me object.

Kisame>>>>>>>>>(9) Kakashi and Gai.
Itachi>>>>>>>>(8) Kakashi and Gai.

Fixed.
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="350">
Old 04-02-2010, 04:26 AM   #11
J-Sun Tasogare
is secretly a carebear

J-Sun Tasogare is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.J-Sun Tasogare is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.J-Sun Tasogare is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.J-Sun Tasogare is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.J-Sun Tasogare is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.J-Sun Tasogare is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.J-Sun Tasogare is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.J-Sun Tasogare is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.J-Sun Tasogare is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.J-Sun Tasogare is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.J-Sun Tasogare is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jz333 View Post
Kisame vs kakashi
kisame uses water release:exploding water colliding wave to start
kakashi uses this opportunity to run in for a chidory
kisame water clones
they fight, kakashi get weekend by samehada but kisame is replenished ( due to draining kakashi's chakra)
kisame goes for water release:water shark missile technique
kakashi counters with he's sharingan (copy jutsu)
by now kakashi is tired and has hardly any chakra resorting to hes mangekyo sharingan
kisame is slowly being pulled into a vortex kakashi is unaware this is just a water clone because he is so exhausted.
kakashi with no chakra left, colapses
kisame well wins lol.

itachi vs guy
guy would be like leaf rising wind and attack a itachi crow clown and realises hes already in a genjutsu
as guy is gettin slowly weakend by itachis genjutsu guy realises he must open hes sixth chakra gate
itachi realises he must use a more powerful genjutsu to evade guys attack
but before itachis can do anything itachis feels a crushingblow to the face
itachi falls over
guy then begins to punch itachis relentlasly
itachis body falls to the floor but its only a shadow clone
guy spots itachi and runs in for a dynamic entry
as soon as guy hits itachi the clone explodes (clone great explosion technique.)
itachis wins
Be more like this Kisame vs. Kakashi Water Shock Wave then Water Dome dead Kakashi

Ammy dead Guy
Old 04-02-2010, 05:51 AM   #12
jz333
Genin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cursed Uchiha View Post
Be more like this Kisame vs. Kakashi Water Shock Wave then Water Dome dead Kakashi

Ammy dead Guy
lol so tru
Old 04-02-2010, 11:08 AM   #13
Tourune
Special Jonin Candidate

Tourune is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Itachi > Kakashi + Guy = Sasunoo
Kisame < Kakashi + Guy = Kamui,8 Gates,Lightning Hound jutsu

Top 3 Anime Characters
1 - Danzo
2 - Ulquiorra
3 - Cole
Old 04-02-2010, 04:52 PM   #14
Phoenix Wright
Attorney at Lawl

Phoenix Wright has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Phoenix Wright has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Phoenix Wright has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Phoenix Wright has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Phoenix Wright has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Phoenix Wright has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Phoenix Wright has a spectacular chakra aura going on.
Send a message via AIM to Phoenix Wright

Wow really? If Kakashi goes inside Water Dome he gets shocked as well I wouldn't chance Lightning, Kisame absorbs all their Chakra if they're inside it, they can't run Kisame will chase them, Kisamehada has Regen anyway. Well I just erased the rest I have written, debate with me if you're not convinced.
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="350">