Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Battlegrounds Versus Debates > Battlegrounds HQ > The Graveyard

The Graveyard While you CAN endlessly debate some things, other threads need a place to stay buried. This friends, is that place.

Old 03-31-2010, 10:13 PM   #1
superman
Genin

superman is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Default Gaara vs the Tailban

Takes place in the middle of a desert in Afghanistan. PIS is off, but CIS can be on if you guys want it. He starts off in the middle of Taliban territory, and his goal is to kill all the Taliban soliders and/or foil their operations. So how does this go?
Old 03-31-2010, 10:16 PM   #2
Raiden
Special Jonin Candidate

Raiden just might be Kage someday.
Raiden just might be Kage someday.Raiden just might be Kage someday.Raiden just might be Kage someday.Raiden just might be Kage someday.Raiden just might be Kage someday.Raiden just might be Kage someday.Raiden just might be Kage someday.

Awards Showcase

Default Re: Gaara vs the Tailban

Tailban Own big time with RPG and Car Bomb Spam

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

What you lookin at? You all a bunch of bleep. You know why? You don't have the guts to be what you wanna be? You need people like me. You need people like me so you can point your bleep fingers and say, "That's the bad guy" So what that make you? Good? You're not good. You just know how to hide, how to lie. Me, I don't have that problem. Me, I always tell the truth. Even when I lie. So say good night to the bad guy!
Old 03-31-2010, 10:16 PM   #3
[Shikamaru]
Special Jonin Candidate

[Shikamaru] has completed a tough C-rank mission![Shikamaru] has completed a tough C-rank mission!
Send a message via Yahoo to [Shikamaru]

Massive RPG/Grenade Launcher fire would cut holes through his sand shield, and bullets would eventually get through.
Old 03-31-2010, 10:17 PM   #4
superman
Genin

To be honest, this isn't an original thread, but I just wanted to see how you guys would respond.
Old 03-31-2010, 10:18 PM   #5
Raiden
Special Jonin Candidate

Raiden just might be Kage someday.
Raiden just might be Kage someday.Raiden just might be Kage someday.Raiden just might be Kage someday.Raiden just might be Kage someday.Raiden just might be Kage someday.Raiden just might be Kage someday.Raiden just might be Kage someday.

Awards Showcase

ok who cares this is my 1st time seeing it and it was a funny Idea

What you lookin at? You all a bunch of bleep. You know why? You don't have the guts to be what you wanna be? You need people like me. You need people like me so you can point your bleep fingers and say, "That's the bad guy" So what that make you? Good? You're not good. You just know how to hide, how to lie. Me, I don't have that problem. Me, I always tell the truth. Even when I lie. So say good night to the bad guy!
Old 03-31-2010, 10:19 PM   #6
[Shikamaru]
Special Jonin Candidate

[Shikamaru] has completed a tough C-rank mission![Shikamaru] has completed a tough C-rank mission!

I enjoyed the picture image I got when thinking of how it would go down.

Was worth it.
Old 03-31-2010, 10:21 PM   #7
e710
Special Jonin Candidate

e710 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.e710 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.e710 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.e710 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.e710 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.e710 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.e710 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.e710 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.e710 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.e710 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.

Sand tsunami kills all the Tailbans and his ultimate defense might protect him from some bullets but i don't think he would die. If sand tsunami doesn't to it Giant Sand Burial will kill the rest but to be realistic after one Sand tsunami a lot of the Tailbans would be running for the hills.
Old 03-31-2010, 10:22 PM   #8
[Shikamaru]
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
Originally Posted by e710 View Post
Sand tsunami kills all the Tailbans and his ultimate defense might protect him from some bullets but i don't think he would die. If sand tsunami doesn't to it Giant Sand Burial will kill the rest but to be realistic after one Sand tsunami a lot of the Tailbans would be running for the hills.
One RPG would blow the sand shield open, and a sniper would pick his head off.
Old 03-31-2010, 10:23 PM   #9
e710
Special Jonin Candidate

e710 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.e710 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.e710 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.e710 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.e710 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.e710 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.e710 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.e710 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.e710 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.e710 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.

If Dedara's bombs couldn't get passed Gaara's defense why would an RPG.
Old 03-31-2010, 10:27 PM   #10
tanduhman
Special Jonin Candidate

tanduhman is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.tanduhman is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.tanduhman is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.tanduhman is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.tanduhman is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.tanduhman is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

Quote:
Originally Posted by [Shikamaru] View Post
One RPG would blow the sand shield open, and a sniper would pick his head off.
i actually think that gara could handle this.. its not like gaara has to take this battle from the sky rlly. he could take this from the ground where there are buildings, and so forth to hide behind. making gaara not such an easy target to shoot at due to his mobility and giant sand wall tanking abilities.. from the ground he could probably do sand tsunami, and so fourth.. he could make it rain sand over all of the taliban.

Amazing things that tantan approves
Spoiler:

1. My best friends
2. Playing guitar is sexy
3. working out.. i know this sounds ridiculous, and jug headed, but it honestly clears my mind. Nothing better to release steam on than some weights. Not only that but completing a self created goal is priceless. I have constant goals through my training routine, and I plan to break them!
Old 03-31-2010, 10:27 PM   #11
[Shikamaru]
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
If Dedara's bombs couldn't get passed Gaara's defense why would an RPG.
Deidara was evading multiple sand waves.

We're talking about thousands of different soldiers surrounding this man.

There is no distraction for massive RPG fire and gunners.

I'd like to see Gaara tank 150 RPGs and machine gun fire.
Old 03-31-2010, 10:36 PM   #12
e710
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
Deidara was evading multiple sand waves.

We're talking about thousands of different soldiers surrounding this man.

There is no distraction for massive RPG fire and gunners.

I'd like to see Gaara tank 150 RPGs and machine gun fire.
I suppose all those weapons firing at Gaara, Gaara would die but i think to be realistic if you saw someone controlling sand in a dessert would you shot or run but thats not really a factor but i am just saying.
Old 03-31-2010, 10:37 PM   #13
[Shikamaru]
Special Jonin Candidate

I don't recall the Talaban fearing any enemy.

Their entire rule of combat is to never surrender... Why do you think they suicide bomb?

They're fearless man.. They'll load those RPGs and blow Gaara's nuts off.
Old 03-31-2010, 10:38 PM   #14
superman
Genin

Quote:
I suppose all those weapons firing at Gaara, Gaara would die but i think to be realistic if you saw someone controlling sand in a dessert would you shot or run but thats not really a factor but i am just saying.
Good point. Realistically most people seeing something that bizarre or surreal would high-tail out of the area, but by default in vs matches, both sides are blood lusted. Especially the side that is suppose to solo or is badly outnumbered.
Old 03-31-2010, 10:39 PM   #15
e710
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
I don't recall the Talaban fearing any enemy.

Their entire rule of combat is to never surrender... Why do you think they suicide bomb?

They're fearless man.. They'll load those RPGs and blow Gaara's nuts off.
Even fearless men would sh!t them selves if they saw someone cause a sand tsunami.
Old 03-31-2010, 10:41 PM   #16
superman
Genin

Quote:
Even fearless men would sh!t them selves if they saw someone cause a sand tsunami.
^True but by default in vs matches, both sides are blood lusted unless stated otherwise. I think the Taliban in that case would go on a firepower frienzy on Gaara, so it would wise for Gaara to try to out gurreilla the gurrellia Taliban. I think a frontal assault on all their forces would be suicide even for him. Talk about beating somebody with their own speciality, but that's his best and perhaps only chance of realistically winning imo.