Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Battlegrounds Versus Debates > Battlegrounds HQ > The Graveyard

The Graveyard While you CAN endlessly debate some things, other threads need a place to stay buried. This friends, is that place.

Old 03-31-2010, 01:29 PM   #41
Cyl
Special Jonin Candidate

Cyl strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Cyl strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Cyl strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Cyl strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Cyl strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Cyl strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Cyl strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Cyl strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Cyl strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Cyl strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Cyl strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Cyl strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Cyl strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via Yahoo to Cyl
Default Re: Tayuya vs Tenten

Quote:
Originally Posted by KillerKunoichixxx View Post
I THINK FILLER AND ANIME ARE THE SAME THING
I wish you would refer anime and filler as the same thing,because they are
/facepalm

Seriously,what mangawise,does Tenten have that could ever take out Tayuya?:/
Quote:
Originally Posted by KillerKunoichixxx View Post
Its not the anime.I never said that, I said it was anime. Therefore,meaning anime based and not manga. This is pointless,we're just post farming now.
I give up.
Right you never said it.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Old 03-31-2010, 05:26 PM   #42
Miles Edgeworth
Special Jonin Candidate

Miles Edgeworth is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Miles Edgeworth is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Miles Edgeworth is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Miles Edgeworth is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Miles Edgeworth is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.
Send a message via AIM to Miles Edgeworth Send a message via MSN to Miles Edgeworth

Tayuya rapes.

Tenten isn't getting out of genjutsu. The Doki stomp her (literally). Heck Tayuya tanks Tenten's attacks, even her filler techniques aren't worth much.
Old 03-31-2010, 05:43 PM   #43
TheAkatsukiClanPM9999
Chunin Exam Proctor

TheAkatsukiClanPM9999 is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Send a message via MSN to TheAkatsukiClanPM9999 Send a message via Yahoo to TheAkatsukiClanPM9999 Send a message via Skype™ to TheAkatsukiClanPM9999

This whole thread has become a Rape Thread.

Spoiler:

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

18-0

Old 04-01-2010, 11:44 AM   #44
Phoenix Wright
Attorney at Lawl

Phoenix Wright has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Phoenix Wright has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Phoenix Wright has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Phoenix Wright has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Phoenix Wright has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Phoenix Wright has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Phoenix Wright has a spectacular chakra aura going on.
Send a message via AIM to Phoenix Wright

Are you kidding, I actually had to scroll down, there are debates going on worth three pages? I read none of it except the OP.

Tayuya owned Shikamaru. I hate Shikamaru. But compared to Tenten...

At ten meters away her flute will reach Tenten in literally no time.
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="350">
Old 04-01-2010, 08:39 PM   #45
Miles Edgeworth
Special Jonin Candidate

Miles Edgeworth is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Miles Edgeworth is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Miles Edgeworth is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Miles Edgeworth is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Miles Edgeworth is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.
Send a message via AIM to Miles Edgeworth Send a message via MSN to Miles Edgeworth

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheAtatsukiClanPM9999 View Post
What I'm saying is that she doesn't fight fair.

Do you get it?
Fight unfairly? Unless PNJ is involved, there is no such thing.

Tayuya is all around better than Tenten. By your logic Itachi doesn't "fight fair", despite him being one of the strongest Naruto characters.

If Goku blows up a planet to destroy Narutoverse is he fighting unfairly? No, he's just better and that's that.
Old 04-02-2010, 04:22 AM   #46
J-Sun Tasogare
is secretly a carebear

J-Sun Tasogare is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.J-Sun Tasogare is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.J-Sun Tasogare is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.J-Sun Tasogare is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.J-Sun Tasogare is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.J-Sun Tasogare is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.J-Sun Tasogare is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.J-Sun Tasogare is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.J-Sun Tasogare is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.J-Sun Tasogare is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.J-Sun Tasogare is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.

Let me put it the easy way Tayuya>PTS Shika>TS Tenten
Old 04-02-2010, 06:10 AM   #47
Kazumi Saitama
Lady Debater

Kazumi Saitama has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Kazumi Saitama has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Kazumi Saitama has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Kazumi Saitama has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Kazumi Saitama has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Kazumi Saitama has a spectacular chakra aura going on.
Send a message via MSN to Kazumi Saitama

Personally, I love Tenten and I think Tayuya is a witch with a capital B, but that is my opinion. Technically speaking, Genjutsu definitely outweighs weapon use. So, Tenten would no doubtingly lose to Tayuya.

Old 04-02-2010, 11:11 AM   #48
Tourune
Special Jonin Candidate

Tourune is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Tayayua. wepons have no effect on doki

Top 3 Anime Characters
1 - Danzo
2 - Ulquiorra
3 - Cole