Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Naruto Discussion Forum > Naruto Anime Discussion

Naruto Anime Discussion General discussions about the Naruto anime series. Do not spoil content that has not been aired in an episode in this forum!

Old 03-31-2010, 03:17 AM   #1
zerosameri

zerosameri just might be Kage someday.
zerosameri just might be Kage someday.zerosameri just might be Kage someday.zerosameri just might be Kage someday.

Awards Showcase

Default Naruto Shippuden movie 5: Met in time and space is the 4th Hokage Minato Namikaze

It's comming out 2010 July 31 *in Japan*

It's going to have Minato and Naruto in there. Witch are the only confirmed characters.

Yesh were still waiting for Naruto Shippuden movie 3: The will of fire for the US and here comes a 4th movie.

Quote:
"Naruto crosses through space and time, and the one he meets is the Fourth Hokage - Namikaze Minato

The Naruto who has consumed [lit. "swallowed"] the Dragon Pulse's* light.
That which is reflected in the awoken Naruto is the Fourth

Now, we are fighting together, right?"
The way that sounds it looks like Naruto wont know that Minato is his dad.

in the begging Minato will be playing as an ANBU

Quote:
Assigned on a mission to capture Mukade, a missing-nin, Naruto Uzumaki sets out for the once glorious historic ruins of “Ouran”, where he pursues and corners the rouge ninja. Mukade’s goal is revealed to be a dormant leyline within the ruins; he unleashes the power of the leyline, causing a light to envelop Naruto, sending him into the past, 20 years before the series began. When Naruto awakens, he comes into contact with the Fourth Hokage, Minato Namikaze.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Last edited by zerosameri; 04-10-2010 at 12:28 PM. Reason: change 4th to 3rd and 5th to 4th
zerosameri is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2010, 03:25 AM   #2
Shinobi killer
Special Jonin Candidate

Shinobi killer is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Default Re: Naruto Shippuden movie 5: Met in time and space is the 4th Hokage Minato Namikaze

Minato and Naruto, it's going to be interesting...
Shinobi killer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2010, 03:33 AM   #3
zerosameri

zerosameri just might be Kage someday.zerosameri just might be Kage someday.zerosameri just might be Kage someday.

Awards Showcase

Default Re: Naruto Shippuden movie 5: Met in time and space is the 4th Hokage Minato Namikaze

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shinobi killer View Post
Minato and Naruto, it's going to be interesting...
I was shocked when I read that NAruto was going to be in it. I know this doesn't count twords the Manga and all that. But even movies and fillers fallow's the "if your all ready dead, you won't be a live" rule.

And I am guessing Naruto will either

A) All ready know that Minato is his father
B) Minato will tell Naruto thats he is his dad
C) Naruto will never know

But then that means if Minato is going to be alive with Naruto
  1. Naruto mom might be in it, or get mention
  2. Naruto will either have the Kyuubi or wont
  3. Naruto will question why his mother isn't ther

Old 03-31-2010, 03:41 AM   #4
darkjam
Special Jonin Candidate

darkjam is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

This is gonna be awesome ^^
darkjam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2010, 03:47 AM   #5
zerosameri

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by darkjam View Post
This is gonna be awesome ^^
It's going to be funny to

Old 03-31-2010, 05:54 AM   #6
zerosameri

Awards Showcase

/bump more people must know about this

Old 03-31-2010, 06:40 AM   #7
MoonStarNinja4
Chunin

MoonStarNinja4 is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

That sounds awesome.

But just to correct you, It's the FOURTH movie, not the fifth movie.
The Will of Fire movie is the third movie.
MoonStarNinja4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2010, 06:53 AM   #8
zerosameri

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by MoonStarNinja4 View Post
That sounds awesome.

But just to correct you, It's the FOURTH movie, not the fifth movie.
The Will of Fire is the third movie.
yea I though this was the 5th for somereason.. But It's the 4th, I know that now

Old 03-31-2010, 07:04 AM   #9
MoonStarNinja4
Chunin

MoonStarNinja4 is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by zerosameri View Post
yea I though this was the 5th for somereason.. But It's the 4th, I know that now
Okay. ^_^
MoonStarNinja4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2010, 07:38 AM   #10
Skrall
Chunin Exam Participant

Skrall has completed a tough C-rank mission!Skrall has completed a tough C-rank mission!

Looks great but it isnt Shippuden movie 5 its movie 4

Skrall is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2010, 07:45 AM   #11
zerosameri

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skrall View Post
Looks great but it isnt Shippuden movie 5 its movie 4
I was all ready told that this is the 4th Shippuden movie.

Old 03-31-2010, 07:54 AM   #12
jwesterville
Genin

jwesterville is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Meh. We'll have to wait and see. There really isn't a lot of interaction those characters can have without completely botching canon material. It just reminds me of the teasers for the second Shippuuden movie (Naruto and Sasuke) and Sasuke had a minimal role in the movie.
Old 03-31-2010, 07:57 AM   #13
zerosameri

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by jwesterville View Post
Meh. We'll have to wait and see. There really isn't a lot of interaction those characters can have without completely botching canon material. It just reminds me of the teasers for the second Shippuuden movie (Naruto and Sasuke) and Sasuke had a minimal role in the movie.
Hey Minato's in it, so there's something awesome about it. Then juts add Naruto eating a Dragon Pluse's light.. And you have something good right there.

Old 03-31-2010, 08:24 AM   #14
katsu uchiha
Jonin Leader

katsu uchiha has a spectacular chakra aura going on.katsu uchiha has a spectacular chakra aura going on.katsu uchiha has a spectacular chakra aura going on.katsu uchiha has a spectacular chakra aura going on.katsu uchiha has a spectacular chakra aura going on.katsu uchiha has a spectacular chakra aura going on.katsu uchiha has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

I can`t wait! I have a feeling it might involve a flashback on Kakashi`s past, idk just a guess.
katsu uchiha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2010, 08:57 AM   #15
Skrall
Chunin Exam Participant

Skrall has completed a tough C-rank mission!Skrall has completed a tough C-rank mission!

To much epicness for one month (April) - the battle between Naruto and Pain shall begin very soon and the 3rd movie will be released. I just cant wait.
And in May 2010 the trailer of the 5th movie will be released. And we already know 3 characters confirmed for this movie: Naruto(obvious), Sasuke and the 4th Hokage. Cant wait.

Old 03-31-2010, 08:58 AM   #16
zerosameri

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skrall View Post
To much epicness for one month (April) - the battle between Naruto and Pain shall begin very soon and the 3rd movie will be released. I just cant wait.
And in May 2010 the trailer of the 5th movie will be released. And we already know 3 characters confirmed for this movie: Naruto(obvious), Sasuke and the 4th Hokage. Cant wait.
I don't think Sasuke will be in this one because Sasuke wasn't in the last movie.

Old 03-31-2010, 09:02 AM   #17
Skrall
Chunin Exam Participant

When the movie was announce they showed a poster that included Naruto with Gamakichi and Sasuke with his Mangekyo Sharingan. If you want to see this poster on you tube I can PM you if you want.

Last edited by Skrall; 03-31-2010 at 09:08 AM.
Old 03-31-2010, 11:14 AM   #18
jwesterville
Genin

jwesterville is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by zerosameri View Post
Hey Minato's in it, so there's something awesome about it. Then juts add Naruto eating a Dragon Pluse's light.. And you have something good right there.
Yeah, I know, I'm excited to see Minato too, but I'm hoping that they don't completely destroy his character. And what is Dragon Pulse's light?
Old 03-31-2010, 11:18 AM   #19
TheAkatsukiClanPM9999
Chunin Exam Proctor

TheAkatsukiClanPM9999 is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Send a message via MSN to TheAkatsukiClanPM9999 Send a message via Yahoo to TheAkatsukiClanPM9999 Send a message via Skype™ to TheAkatsukiClanPM9999

This is going to be awesome, my favorite character (Minato) in a movie based on him, this is awesome.

Spoiler:

18-0

TheAkatsukiClanPM9999 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2010, 11:48 AM   #20
hatakestar
Chunin Exam Participant

hatakestar is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

thats is so cool! i can't wait to see it!

"People live their lives bound by what they accept as correct and true. That's how they define "reality". But what does it mean to be "correct" or "true"? Merely vague concepts ... their "reality" may all be a mirage. Can we consider them to simply be living in their own world, shaped by their beliefs?"- Itachi Uchiha
hatakestar is offline   Reply With Quote