Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Great Off-Topica > Off-Topic

Off-Topic For anything under the sun that won't fit elsewhere!

Old 03-31-2010, 04:55 PM   #101
ShariKage
Drama Queen
Perpetually leaving the forum

ShariKage is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.ShariKage is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.ShariKage is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.ShariKage is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.ShariKage is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.
Default Re: Talk to teh Muffin. D:

You're 14-15+.

Most of us have now been put in the..... FRIEND ZONE.

:[

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Come at me, bro.
FRIEND CODE: 1334 7723 7345
ShariKage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2010, 04:58 PM   #102
Vex
Special Jonin Candidate

Vex is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Vex is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Vex is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Vex is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Vex is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Vex is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Vex is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Vex is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Vex is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Vex is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Vex is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Vex is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Vex is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Vex is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Vex is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Re-jec-ted!

But srsly Lizzie I thought you were like my age. Uh, I'll take a gander at.. seventeen? o-o

Vex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2010, 04:59 PM   #103
Muffintop
Special Jonin Candidate
Quasi-Admin

Muffintop is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
Muffintop is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Muffintop is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Muffintop is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Muffintop is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Muffintop is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Muffintop is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Muffintop is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Muffintop is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Muffintop is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Muffintop is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Muffintop is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Muffintop is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

Awards Showcase

*Makes a ''Just friends'' list* xD

@Vanna I'm around Jin's age. lol

Muffintop is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2010, 04:59 PM   #104
ShariKage
Drama Queen
Perpetually leaving the forum

ShariKage is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.ShariKage is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.ShariKage is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.ShariKage is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.ShariKage is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

/runs over to Vanna and tries again.

Hey Vanna, I'm 14 now.

;D

Come at me, bro.
FRIEND CODE: 1334 7723 7345
ShariKage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2010, 05:01 PM   #105
DragonAngel
Special Jonin Candidate

DragonAngel has a spectacular chakra aura going on.DragonAngel has a spectacular chakra aura going on.DragonAngel has a spectacular chakra aura going on.DragonAngel has a spectacular chakra aura going on.DragonAngel has a spectacular chakra aura going on.DragonAngel has a spectacular chakra aura going on.DragonAngel has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Muffintop View Post

O_o.
/fooled?
DragonAngel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2010, 05:01 PM   #106
Seargent Cornbread
Special Jonin Candidate

Seargent Cornbread is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShariKage View Post
You're 14-15+.

Most of us have now been put in the..... FRIEND ZONE.

:[
DUN DUN DUN.

*music plays*
Seargent Cornbread is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2010, 05:02 PM   #107
Vex
Special Jonin Candidate

Vex is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Vex is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Vex is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Vex is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Vex is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Vex is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Vex is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Vex is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Vex is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Vex is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Vex is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Vex is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Vex is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Vex is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Vex is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Quote:

I WAS GONNA GUESS THAT NEXT. I knew you were a bit mature for fifteen. ;D
The more you know?

Old 03-31-2010, 05:03 PM   #108
Muffintop
Special Jonin Candidate
Quasi-Admin

Muffintop is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Muffintop is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Muffintop is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Muffintop is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Muffintop is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Muffintop is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Muffintop is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Muffintop is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Muffintop is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Muffintop is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Muffintop is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Muffintop is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by CardCaptor Sakura View Post
The more you know?
The more you grow?

@DA *Hugs* xD

Old 03-31-2010, 05:04 PM   #109
DragonAngel
Special Jonin Candidate

DragonAngel has a spectacular chakra aura going on.DragonAngel has a spectacular chakra aura going on.DragonAngel has a spectacular chakra aura going on.DragonAngel has a spectacular chakra aura going on.DragonAngel has a spectacular chakra aura going on.DragonAngel has a spectacular chakra aura going on.DragonAngel has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

Quote:
The more you grow?

@DA *Hugs* xD
Seriously though..
Old 03-31-2010, 05:06 PM   #110
Seargent Cornbread
Special Jonin Candidate

Seargent Cornbread is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by DragonAngel View Post
Seriously though..
Ahahaha you're just finding out. *ahead of the game*
Seargent Cornbread is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2010, 05:06 PM   #111
Muffintop
Special Jonin Candidate
Quasi-Admin

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Seriously though..
I thought most people knew my age already. o.o

Old 03-31-2010, 05:06 PM   #112
UGK
Veteran Chunin

UGK is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by CardCaptor Sakura View Post
The more you know?
So how old are you anyways? You seem like an adult, so I'm guessing 18+?
UGK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2010, 05:07 PM   #113
DragonAngel
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
Originally Posted by seargent cornbread View Post
ahahaha you're just finding out. *ahead of the game*
>.>
Quote:
Originally Posted by muffintop View Post
i thought most people knew my age already. O.o
>.>
Old 03-31-2010, 05:08 PM   #114
Hockey Otaku
is Toma's only acknowleged stalker/fangirl.

Hockey Otaku has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Hockey Otaku has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Hockey Otaku has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Hockey Otaku has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Hockey Otaku has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Hockey Otaku has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Hockey Otaku has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

*pats DA's wittle head*
Always out of the loop, aren't ya? xD
But it's ok ;D

HOCKEY! To the BATMOBILE!!!
Quote:
/Gets in.
/realizes this is a terrible idea.

IF I AM NEVER SEEN AGAIN TELL LUNA HOCKEY I LOVE HER!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hockey Otaku
/Is sitting right next to you.
Freudian slip? I think so.
Spoiler:
You can consider me to have officially left the forums, however, I do check my messages so I'd love it* if you'd chat me up.*** =D

*That is, if we actually know each other.
**Fan of Minato. (HA!)
***DragonAngel gets a gold star!
Hockey Otaku is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2010, 05:08 PM   #115
Silent Ninja
Special Jonin Candidate

Silent Ninja is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

So, liek, wassup guyz?
Therapy is expensive, poppin' bubble wrap cheap. You choose.
You are now aware that you can't say "Irish Wristwatch"
When nothing goes right... turn left
I wanted to send you something sexy but the mailman made me get out of your mailbox =[
She came to me last night. Explored my body, sucked, licked and swallowed. When satisfied, she left and i was hurt. Stupid mosquito >=\
Life is Great. Don't let circumstances and society fool you into believing its not =]
Silent Ninja is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2010, 05:09 PM   #116
DragonAngel
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hockey Otaku View Post
*pats DA's wittle head*
Always out of the loop, aren't ya? xD
But it's ok ;D
Always, appears to be the keyword.
Old 03-31-2010, 05:09 PM   #117
takuya
Special Jonin Candidate

takuya finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.takuya finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.takuya finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.takuya finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.takuya finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.takuya finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.takuya finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.takuya finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.
Send a message via AIM to takuya

Aww, DA's embarrassed!*pinches his cheeks*Isn't he adorable?xD*Gets out outta range of DA*
Old 03-31-2010, 05:09 PM   #118
Vex
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
Originally Posted by UGK View Post
So how old are you anyways? You seem like an adult, so I'm guessing 18+?
I'm fifteen.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Silent Ninja View Post
So, liek, wassup guyz?
TJ, where've you been!

@Sasori: I actually made the o_O face irl.

Old 03-31-2010, 05:09 PM   #119
Space Cowboy Sasori
Space Ghost

Space Cowboy Sasori strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Space Cowboy Sasori strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Space Cowboy Sasori strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Space Cowboy Sasori strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Space Cowboy Sasori strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Space Cowboy Sasori strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Space Cowboy Sasori strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Space Cowboy Sasori strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Space Cowboy Sasori strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Space Cowboy Sasori strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Space Cowboy Sasori strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Space Cowboy Sasori strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Space Cowboy Sasori strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via MSN to Space Cowboy Sasori

Quote:
Seriously though..

I'm just as Surprised.

>.>

Quote:
Pat: telling it like it is.

Space Cowboy Sasori is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2010, 05:09 PM   #120
Hockey Otaku
is Toma's only acknowleged stalker/fangirl.

Hockey Otaku has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Hockey Otaku has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Hockey Otaku has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Hockey Otaku has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Hockey Otaku has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Hockey Otaku has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Hockey Otaku has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

Quote:
Always, appears to be the keyword.
Yeah xD
That's why you should get gmail!

HOCKEY! To the BATMOBILE!!!
Quote:
/Gets in.
/realizes this is a terrible idea.

IF I AM NEVER SEEN AGAIN TELL LUNA HOCKEY I LOVE HER!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hockey Otaku
/Is sitting right next to you.
Freudian slip? I think so.
Spoiler:
You can consider me to have officially left the forums, however, I do check my messages so I'd love it* if you'd chat me up.*** =D

*That is, if we actually know each other.
**Fan of Minato. (HA!)
***DragonAngel gets a gold star!
Hockey Otaku is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
chat