Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Battlegrounds Versus Debates > Battlegrounds HQ > The Graveyard

The Graveyard While you CAN endlessly debate some things, other threads need a place to stay buried. This friends, is that place.

Old 03-30-2010, 07:26 PM   #21
e710
Special Jonin Candidate

e710 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.e710 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.e710 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.e710 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.e710 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.e710 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.e710 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.e710 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.e710 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.e710 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.
Default Re: Jiraya + Orochimaru vs. Hidan + Kakuzu

Quote:
Originally Posted by Berzakinski View Post
I also mentioned plot no jutsu. That's one thing that nobody can counter...
Your right i tried putting some plot in my response well not plot but "luck", but yes not even naruto can beat plot no jutsu when naruto VS sasuke at final valley, when rasengan proved to be stronger then chidori when they hit the water tanks.
Old 03-30-2010, 09:21 PM   #22
[Shikamaru]
Special Jonin Candidate

[Shikamaru] has completed a tough C-rank mission![Shikamaru] has completed a tough C-rank mission!
Send a message via Yahoo to [Shikamaru]

Both Jiraiya and Orochimaru can solo.

Manda alone would be enough to defeat both of them.

Add Gama and massive snakes, you have a slaughter.

Jiraiya's hair can tank any blasts, alongside Orochimaru dodging or simply tanking with boss durability.

Orochimaru > Jiraiya > Kakuzu > Hidan
Old 03-30-2010, 09:22 PM   #23
Yellow Flash
Legend of the Solstice

Yellow Flash has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Yellow Flash has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Yellow Flash has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Yellow Flash has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Yellow Flash has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Yellow Flash has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Yellow Flash has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

This is what the BG have become, nothing but UltraRoflStomp threads.
Old 03-30-2010, 09:37 PM   #24
e710
Special Jonin Candidate

e710 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.e710 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.e710 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.e710 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.e710 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.e710 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.e710 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.e710 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.e710 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.e710 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Legendary Yellow Flash View Post
This is what the BG have become, nothing but UltraRoflStomp threads.
true that but can you make any good threads if so go ahead.
Old 03-31-2010, 02:33 PM   #25
Kakuzu
Special Jonin Candidate

Kakuzu is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Kakuzu is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Kakuzu is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Kakuzu is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Kakuzu is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.
Send a message via Skype™ to Kakuzu

Quote:
Originally Posted by Berzakinski View Post
Edo Tensei takes WAY too much prep; Oro needs human sacrifices and that isn't given to him in the OP.

*facepalm* Shikamaru had a week of prep, and there was so much plot in that fight, that there were few actual feats that one can cite from it.

Let's see:
*Shika had a week of prep
*Hidan and Kakuzu were ambushed
*Kakashi got a free hit while Kakuzu was distracted, and Kakashi STILL got kicked into a tree.
*Shika's plan needed a lot of things to go right: it needed Shika to get Hidan in shadow possession, get Kakashi+ speed in order to put Kakuzu's blood on Hidan's pike, and have Hidan stab himself right in the heart.
*Kakashi was saved not once, but TWICE by plot. First Kakuzu was about to finish him off after a few panels of fighting but was saved by the impossible timing of Hidan stabbing himself. The second time was just a few pages after when Kakuzu transformed and was about to kill Kakashi, Ino and Choji. But then Naruto, Yamato, Sakura, and Sai all appear JUST when Kakuzu is about to burn them to a crisp.
*The whole fight with Naruto, it was the stupidest PNJ I've ever seen.

So if you gave Shika a week of prep, have Kakashi, Choji, Ino, Naruto, and Yamato all there to back him up, and some plot no jutsu, then yes Oro and Jiraiya can be beat.
Thank you! Someone believes Kakuzu and Hidan can win this!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Spoiler:

Quote:
No I think how you almost blew my brain out is pretty cool! I wish I could be that intelligent and say stuff like you just did.

Quote:
wanna know what I love?How when Kakuzu comes right in the middle of our drama in here.
Old 03-31-2010, 02:40 PM   #26
Kakuzu
Special Jonin Candidate

Kakuzu is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Kakuzu is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Kakuzu is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Kakuzu is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Kakuzu is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.
Send a message via Skype™ to Kakuzu

Quote:
Originally Posted by e710 View Post
Hidan get taken out easily as stated above, and kakuzu without hearts out has no chance VS jiraiya and orochimaru. If kakuzu gets to replace his hearts then i guess orochimaru and jiraya kill kakuzu 5 times with rasengan, oro's mouth blade, animal summons, toad flame bombs, hydra, swamp of the underworld. If he has his heart out which he doesn't in this fight he will still lose cause jiriaya could use swamp of the underworld on kakuzu and then oro's mandan can tank almost any of the blasts and so can oro with oral rebrith if he needs too cause oro could dodge them, and then jiraiya starts hitting the hearts with rasengan or toad flame bombs and jiraiya will not get hit by the blasts ether cause he is too fast.

Ok, again. If Jiraiya is considered "fast," the hearts can still react to attacks. They are not stationary and are fast enough to avoid the rasengan and launch a counterattack (at least 3/4 of them). And what happens if Hidan gets a quick slash of Orochimaru or Jiraiya? They don't have shadow possesion to lure him out of the circle... Who ever's blood he gets is a dead man.

Spoiler:

Quote:
No I think how you almost blew my brain out is pretty cool! I wish I could be that intelligent and say stuff like you just did.

Quote:
wanna know what I love?How when Kakuzu comes right in the middle of our drama in here.
Old 03-31-2010, 05:20 PM   #27
Miles Edgeworth
Special Jonin Candidate

Miles Edgeworth is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Miles Edgeworth is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Miles Edgeworth is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Miles Edgeworth is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Miles Edgeworth is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.
Send a message via AIM to Miles Edgeworth Send a message via MSN to Miles Edgeworth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kakuzu111 View Post
Ok, again. If Jiraiya is considered "fast," the hearts can still react to attacks. They are not stationary and are fast enough to avoid the rasengan and launch a counterattack (at least 3/4 of them). And what happens if Hidan gets a quick slash of Orochimaru or Jiraiya? They don't have shadow possesion to lure him out of the circle... Who ever's blood he gets is a dead man.
And you think that Orochimaru and Jiraiya would allow Hidan the prep to make his circle? Oh yeah, Hidan is making some odd freaking blood circle, let's stand there. Simple solution: Oro Kusanagi's his head off.

Kakuzu's hearts have nothing on Eight Branches Technique.

Also, three boss toads. There's no way Kakuzu counters all four of those.
Old 04-02-2010, 11:03 AM   #28
Tourune
Special Jonin Candidate

Tourune is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by (un)Godly Hiroku View Post
Wow really again with the restrictions, im done posting in your threads, its just stupid. Fights are stupid with restrictions.
Then dont i put restrictions caz sm jiraya could kill them solo so its boring if its a solo kill restrictions keep it from being a way kill

Top 3 Anime Characters
1 - Danzo
2 - Ulquiorra
3 - Cole