Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Battlegrounds Versus Debates > Battlegrounds HQ > The Graveyard

The Graveyard While you CAN endlessly debate some things, other threads need a place to stay buried. This friends, is that place.

Old 03-30-2010, 05:26 PM   #1
Tourune
Special Jonin Candidate

Tourune is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Default Jiraya + Orochimaru vs. Hidan + Kakuzu

No Sage Mode for jiraya,who wins

I Say Jiraya + Orochimaru

Top 3 Anime Characters
1 - Danzo
2 - Ulquiorra
3 - Cole
Old 03-30-2010, 05:58 PM   #2
WindScar22
Special Jonin Candidate

WindScar22 has completed a tough C-rank mission!WindScar22 has completed a tough C-rank mission!WindScar22 has completed a tough C-rank mission!
Default Re: Jiraya + Orochimaru vs. Hidan + Kakuzu

Jiraiya summons Gamabunta to Fire Style: Toad Flame Bomb Hidan to a crisp and Orochimaru protects Jiraiya from Kakuzu's attacks by using the Summoning Jutsu: Triple Rashomon that he used to try and stop 4-tailed Naruto's giant Chakra energy beam. Hidan is now burnt to a crisp because Jiraiya is too high for his triple-bladed scythe to hit. Orochimaru then speedblitzes Kakuzu and destroys some of his hearts with the sword that comes out of his mouth. Orochimaru will secretly summon some small snakes to come and gobble up the remains of Hidan while Kakuzu isn't looking so Kakuzu cannot restitch him back together or the Akatsuki can't take him back to the Lair to somehow be revived. Jiraiya will guard from Kakuzu's binding attacks by using the Needle Jizo while Orochimaru is slicing some and will try and defeat the rest of the hearts that way after Orochimaru is done (by using his Lion's Mane hair technique.) Jiraiya and Orochimaru win.
Vigorous and gallant....
Let's sing together
Namimori middle school!

Hibari: This signature is now perfect. If you so much as add one more word, I'll bite you to death.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Hibari: I'm so going to get you for this.

Last edited by WindScar22; 03-30-2010 at 06:11 PM.
Old 03-30-2010, 06:07 PM   #3
Berzakinski
Genin

Berzakinski is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

....wow

Hidan's basically useless in this fight, and Kakuzu can't fight both Jiraiya and Orochimaru.
((.)A(.))
/-- !--\
Shut Up Hidan!!
Put this on your sig if you think Kakuzu rocks.
Old 03-30-2010, 06:11 PM   #4
(un)Godly Hiroku
Special Jonin Candidate

(un)Godly Hiroku is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Wow really again with the restrictions, im done posting in your threads, its just stupid. Fights are stupid with restrictions.
need it
Use good rep when you
Believe it!
Old 03-30-2010, 06:16 PM   #5
Kakuzu
Special Jonin Candidate

Kakuzu is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Kakuzu is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Kakuzu is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Kakuzu is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Kakuzu is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.
Send a message via Skype™ to Kakuzu

Quote:
Originally Posted by Berzakinski View Post
....wow

Hidan's basically useless in this fight, and Kakuzu can't fight both Jiraiya and Orochimaru.
Uhh, Kakuzu could definatley handle Jaraiya and Orochimaru on his own... Why does everybody under-estimate Kakuzu's capabilities!? I think he could handle them, as long as Hidan makes all the foolish moves, such as careless slashing and chasing, giving time for Kakuzu to analyze and come up with a stradegy (since his intelligence is pretty high also). Kakuzu could just use his 5 bodies, and increase the odds to 7 (Kakuzu, Hidan, and heart bodies) V.S. 2 (Jaraiya and Orochimaru). Kakuzu and Hidan can do it as long as they are careful and observant (Kakuzu is, Hidan is not). I'd just let Hidan do his thing and if something happens to him, take over the battle and take it into your own hands using all your bodies and strength combined or just go thread mode if needed...

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Spoiler:

Quote:
No I think how you almost blew my brain out is pretty cool! I wish I could be that intelligent and say stuff like you just did.

Quote:
wanna know what I love?How when Kakuzu comes right in the middle of our drama in here.
Old 03-30-2010, 06:16 PM   #6
e710
Special Jonin Candidate

e710 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.e710 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.e710 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.e710 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.e710 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.e710 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.e710 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.e710 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.e710 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.e710 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.

Ether of jiraiya or orochimaru can kill hidan or kakuzu cause ether could behead hidan cause he would probably say he is immoral after he gets hit by rasengan or orochimaru's sword. Then ether of them could easily kill kakuzu cause he doesnt have his hearts out so kakuzu posses no threat whatsoever and gambunta and mandana can eat or stomp kakuzu or toad flame bombs, swamp of the underworld, then theres more of jiraya and theres oro's attacks.

Last edited by e710; 03-30-2010 at 06:19 PM.
Old 03-30-2010, 06:28 PM   #7
Kakuzu
Special Jonin Candidate

Kakuzu is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Kakuzu is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Kakuzu is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Kakuzu is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Kakuzu is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

Quote:
Originally Posted by WindScar22 View Post
Jiraiya summons Gamabunta to Fire Style: Toad Flame Bomb Hidan to a crisp and Orochimaru protects Jiraiya from Kakuzu's attacks by using the Summoning Jutsu: Triple Rashomon that he used to try and stop 4-tailed Naruto's giant Chakra energy beam. Hidan is now burnt to a crisp because Jiraiya is too high for his triple-bladed scythe to hit. Orochimaru then speedblitzes Kakuzu and destroys some of his hearts with the sword that comes out of his mouth. Orochimaru will secretly summon some small snakes to come and gobble up the remains of Hidan while Kakuzu isn't looking so Kakuzu cannot restitch him back together or the Akatsuki can't take him back to the Lair to somehow be revived. Jiraiya will guard from Kakuzu's binding attacks by using the Needle Jizo while Orochimaru is slicing some and will try and defeat the rest of the hearts that way after Orochimaru is done (by using his Lion's Mane hair technique.) Jiraiya and Orochimaru win.
O btw, If Hidan has Jaraiya's blood already and he burns Hidan, he just burned himself. And when Orochimaru speedblitzes, how does that take out the hearts? What are they? Stationary? They can move too, you know....

Spoiler:

Quote:
No I think how you almost blew my brain out is pretty cool! I wish I could be that intelligent and say stuff like you just did.

Quote:
wanna know what I love?How when Kakuzu comes right in the middle of our drama in here.
Old 03-30-2010, 06:29 PM   #8
Berzakinski
Genin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kakuzu111 View Post
Uhh, Kakuzu could definatley handle Jaraiya and Orochimaru on his own... Why does everybody under-estimate Kakuzu's capabilities!? I think he could handle them, as long as Hidan makes all the foolish moves, such as careless slashing and chasing, giving time for Kakuzu to analyze and come up with a stradegy (since his intelligence is pretty high also). Kakuzu could just use his 5 bodies, and increase the odds to 7 (Kakuzu, Hidan, and heart bodies) V.S. 2 (Jaraiya and Orochimaru). Kakuzu and Hidan can do it as long as they are careful and observant (Kakuzu is, Hidan is not). I'd just let Hidan do his thing and if something happens to him, take over the battle and take it into your own hands using all your bodies and strength combined or just go thread mode if needed...
I never underestimate Kakuzu; in fact, he's my favorite character in the whole series (points at sig). But I doubt Kakuzu can handle 2 of the stronger Sannin with only Hidan as a partner.

Here's how I see it: Oro can distract H and K by summoning Manda, giving Jiraiya time to activate Sage Mode on top of a Boss Summon. By the time they take out Oro, Jiraiya will be in SM and Kakuzu might have already lost some of his hearts in his fight with Oro. SM Jiraiya would be too much for a weakened Kakuzu and Hidan.

@e710: Kakuzu has a chance at taking out either Jiraiya or Oro by themselves, just not at the same time. If he gets his masks out he can put some serious pressure on them, as well as having the elemental advantage no matter what.
((.)A(.))
/-- !--\
Shut Up Hidan!!
Old 03-30-2010, 06:31 PM   #9
Kakuzu
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
Originally Posted by e710 View Post
Ether of jiraiya or orochimaru can kill hidan or kakuzu cause ether could behead hidan cause he would probably say he is immoral after he gets hit by rasengan or orochimaru's sword. Then ether of them could easily kill kakuzu cause he doesnt have his hearts out so kakuzu posses no threat whatsoever and gambunta and mandana can eat or stomp kakuzu or toad flame bombs, swamp of the underworld, then theres more of jiraya and theres oro's attacks.
How does a rasengan behead Hidan? Oh, If Kakuzu gets killed, he can just sacrifice a heart and keep fighting and release all the hearts, so is he gonna kill Kakuzu 5 times that easily? Once again, Kakuzu and Hidan can move, they aren't stationary...

Spoiler:

Quote:

Quote:
Old 03-30-2010, 06:33 PM   #10
e710
Special Jonin Candidate

e710 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.e710 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.e710 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.e710 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.e710 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.e710 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.e710 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.e710 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.e710 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.e710 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.

Quote:
O btw, If Hidan has Jaraiya's blood already and he burns Hidan, he just burned himself. And when Orochimaru speedblitzes, how does that take out the hearts? What are they? Stationary? They can move too, you know....
How about jiraiya summons gambunta and orochimaru gets on it too and jiraya and gambunta use toad flame bombs to incinerate the whole battlefield and hidan is burned to a crisps and toad flame bombs should be able to do some where near FRS damage so bye bye to kakuzu too.
Old 03-30-2010, 06:35 PM   #11
Kakuzu
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
I never underestimate Kakuzu; in fact, he's my favorite character in the whole series (points at sig). But I doubt Kakuzu can handle 2 of the stronger Sannin with only Hidan as a partner.

Here's how I see it: Oro can distract H and K by summoning Manda, giving Jiraiya time to activate Sage Mode on top of a Boss Summon. By the time they take out Oro, Jiraiya will be in SM and Kakuzu might have already lost some of his hearts in his fight with Oro. SM Jiraiya would be too much for a weakened Kakuzu and Hidan.

@e710: Kakuzu has a chance at taking out either Jiraiya or Oro by themselves, just not at the same time. If he gets his masks out he can put some serious pressure on them, as well as having the elemental advantage no matter what.

Oh, well thank you for liking Kakuzu! But, don't you think Kakuzu would realize that Jaraiya is charging up for something strong and send his hearts (like wind and fire, which move quickley) at Jaraiya as Kakuzu and Hidan handle Manda/Orochimaru? Yeah, Kakuzu has 4 heart bodies, he can direct 2 at Jaraiya and 2 + Kakuzu/Hidan at Manda/Orochimaru. Kakuzu is extremely intelligent and would notice very early in the battle that he was storing up energy and use Hidan (as well as himself and his 2 slower heart containers) as a distraction for Manda/Oro while the other 2 bodies target Jaraiya.

Spoiler:

Quote:

Quote:
Old 03-30-2010, 06:37 PM   #12
Kakuzu
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
How about jiraiya summons gambunta and orochimaru gets on it too and jiraya and gambunta use toad flame bombs to incinerate the whole battlefield and hidan is burned to a crisps and toad flame bombs should be able to do some where near FRS damage so bye bye to kakuzu too.
Ok, once again, because I guess I have to reiterate this again... If Kakuzu dies, he can bring himself to life by giving up one of his hearts, so is he going to use this technique 5 times to kill him? I think that's a bit too much chakra...

Edit: Plus, Hidan really can't get burned. He's immortal. In accel 3, the team technique between Kakuzu is Hidan is that he sets Hidan of fire and Hidan shoots across the stage in a meteor-like fashion. And if you want proof, just ask me... I'll find it in no time.

Spoiler:

Quote:

Quote:

Last edited by Kakuzu; 03-30-2010 at 06:42 PM.
Old 03-30-2010, 06:42 PM   #13
e710
Special Jonin Candidate

Wow really hidan and kakuzu can not take out orochimaru and why would orochimaru let jiraiya go sage mode while orochimaru could use that time for edo tensai which i think jiraya would admit is better then him going sage mode. Let me make this simple, who took out hidan and kakuzu ah yes it was shikamaru, naruto, and kakashi and orochimaru>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>shikamaru, naruto and kakashi
jiraiya(base)>>>>>>shikamaru, naruto and kakashi
Old 03-30-2010, 06:46 PM   #14
Kakuzu
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
Wow really hidan and kakuzu can not take out orochimaru and why would orochimaru let jiraiya go sage mode while orochimaru could use that time for edo tensai which i think jiraya would admit is better then him going sage mode. Let me make this simple, who took out hidan and kakuzu ah yes it was shikamaru, naruto, and kakashi and orochimaru>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>shikamaru, naruto and kakashi

Its called plot development... Kakuzu and Hidan just had to die pretty much. They had to kill the Akatsuki in order to get clues to Sasuke, keep the Hidden Leaf safe, blah blah blah. They also had to find a scene to add Naruto's Rasen Shuriken so they decided to use it for Kakuzu (lucky him). And Hidan did not technically die, he was just outsmarted by Shikamaru and thrown in a hole in a deserted forest. If plot development didn't matter Kakuzu and Hidan could handle it... Look, I'm just gonna settle this one now and call it a tie, in my opinion. They are both evenly matched, though Kakuzu makes up more of the team. Hidan is just a distraction, pretty much unless he manages to get blood from either, then he serves a purpose.

Spoiler:

Quote:

Quote:
Old 03-30-2010, 06:55 PM   #15
e710
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
Its called plot development... Kakuzu and Hidan just had to die pretty much. They had to kill the Akatsuki in order to get clues to Sasuke, keep the Hidden Leaf safe, blah blah blah. They also had to find a scene to add Naruto's Rasen Shuriken so they decided to use it for Kakuzu (lucky him). And Hidan did not technically die, he was just outsmarted by Shikamaru and thrown in a hole in a deserted forest. If plot development didn't matter Kakuzu and Hidan could handle it... Look, I'm just gonna settle this one now and call it a tie, in my opinion. They are both evenly matched, though Kakuzu makes up more of the team. Hidan is just a distraction, pretty much unless he manages to get blood from either, then he serves a purpose.
Hidan get taken out easily as stated above, and kakuzu without hearts out has no chance VS jiraiya and orochimaru. If kakuzu gets to replace his hearts then i guess orochimaru and jiraya kill kakuzu 5 times with rasengan, oro's mouth blade, animal summons, toad flame bombs, hydra, swamp of the underworld. If he has his heart out which he doesn't in this fight he will still lose cause jiriaya could use swamp of the underworld on kakuzu and then oro's mandan can tank almost any of the blasts and so can oro with oral rebrith if he needs too cause oro could dodge them, and then jiraiya starts hitting the hearts with rasengan or toad flame bombs and jiraiya will not get hit by the blasts ether cause he is too fast.
Old 03-30-2010, 07:03 PM   #16
Berzakinski
Genin

Quote:
Edo Tensei takes WAY too much prep; Oro needs human sacrifices and that isn't given to him in the OP.

*facepalm* Shikamaru had a week of prep, and there was so much plot in that fight, that there were few actual feats that one can cite from it.

Let's see:
*Shika had a week of prep
*Hidan and Kakuzu were ambushed
*Kakashi got a free hit while Kakuzu was distracted, and Kakashi STILL got kicked into a tree.
*Shika's plan needed a lot of things to go right: it needed Shika to get Hidan in shadow possession, get Kakashi+ speed in order to put Kakuzu's blood on Hidan's pike, and have Hidan stab himself right in the heart.
*Kakashi was saved not once, but TWICE by plot. First Kakuzu was about to finish him off after a few panels of fighting but was saved by the impossible timing of Hidan stabbing himself. The second time was just a few pages after when Kakuzu transformed and was about to kill Kakashi, Ino and Choji. But then Naruto, Yamato, Sakura, and Sai all appear JUST when Kakuzu is about to burn them to a crisp.
*The whole fight with Naruto, it was the stupidest PNJ I've ever seen.

So if you gave Shika a week of prep, have Kakashi, Choji, Ino, Naruto, and Yamato all there to back him up, and some plot no jutsu, then yes Oro and Jiraiya can be beat.
((.)A(.))
/-- !--\
Shut Up Hidan!!
Old 03-30-2010, 07:08 PM   #17
Miles Edgeworth
Special Jonin Candidate

Miles Edgeworth is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Miles Edgeworth is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Miles Edgeworth is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Miles Edgeworth is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Miles Edgeworth is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.
Send a message via AIM to Miles Edgeworth Send a message via MSN to Miles Edgeworth

Jiraiya and Orochimaru take this pretty handily.

Hidan is practically fodder here. Orochimaru uses Kusanagi and cuts off his head. Not too hard.

Kakuzu is more of a problem, but Jiraiya has three boss toads, which would cause Kakuzu problems. Jiraiya also has Ma and Pa (you said no SM but Ma and Pa can still be summoned) to cause problems. On top of that Jiraiya has Swamp of the Underworld to catch Kakuzu off balance.

Orochimaru's got Hydra, er, Eight Branches Technique, in case Kakuzu causes too much trouble.
Old 03-30-2010, 07:10 PM   #18
lightshadow
Genin

lightshadow is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Oh yes. I'm think I can honestly say that Jiraiya and Orochimaru would win this. Even without sage mode. All it would take to beat Hidan would be one well placed Rasengan to blow him up, or snake sword to take his head off. Then all they have to deal with is Kakuzu. Sure the guy could sow Hidan back together again, but I think these two could beat him before he did that. Jiraiya has all those toads to help him, not to mention he has several powerful techniques of his own, and Orochimaru has so many different skills I'm sure he could think of some way to beat Kakuzu.
Old 03-30-2010, 07:14 PM   #19
e710
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
Edo Tensei takes WAY too much prep; Oro needs human sacrifices and that isn't given to him in the OP.

*facepalm* Shikamaru had a week of prep, and there was so much plot in that fight, that there were few actual feats that one can cite from it.

Let's see:
*Shika had a week of prep
*Hidan and Kakuzu were ambushed
*Kakashi got a free hit while Kakuzu was distracted, and Kakashi STILL got kicked into a tree.
*Shika's plan needed a lot of things to go right: it needed Shika to get Hidan in shadow possession, get Kakashi+ speed in order to put Kakuzu's blood on Hidan's pike, and have Hidan stab himself right in the heart.
*Kakashi was saved not once, but TWICE by plot. First Kakuzu was about to finish him off after a few panels of fighting but was saved by the impossible timing of Hidan stabbing himself. The second time was just a few pages after when Kakuzu transformed and was about to kill Kakashi, Ino and Choji. But then Naruto, Yamato, Sakura, and Sai all appear JUST when Kakuzu is about to burn them to a crisp.
*The whole fight with Naruto, it was the stupidest PNJ I've ever seen.

So if you gave Shika a week of prep, have Kakashi, Choji, Ino, Naruto, and Yamato all there to back him up, and some plot no jutsu, then yes Oro and Jiraiya can be beat.
No way can kakashi, choji, ino, naruto, shikamaru, and yamato can beat jiraya and orochimaru. If this was a fair fight Gambunta and Mandana can kill everyone.
Swamp of the under world takes out at least shikamaru's gang. Then orochimaru kills naruto and yamato with Mandana alone and jiraiya rapes kakashi. Even with plot whats kakashi gonna do kill gambunta, even if he does jiraiya still has gamikan and kakashi cant take out to giant summons with his low chakra. Then yamato and naruto VS oro, yamato couldnt even kill or beat kabuto and yamato sh!t himself when he meet orochimaru at the bridge. With plot naruto might hit orochimaru with rasenshuriken but naruto would be exasted and would die against jiraiya and yamato would die by mandana.
Old 03-30-2010, 07:19 PM   #20
Berzakinski
Genin

Quote:
No way can kakashi, choji, ino, naruto, shikamaru, and yamato can beat jiraya and orochimaru. If this was a fair fight Gambunta and Mandana can kill everyone.
Swamp of the under world takes out at least shikamaru's gang. Then orochimaru kills naruto and yamato with Mandana alone and jiraiya rapes kakashi. Even with plot whats kakashi gonna do kill gambunta, even if he does jiraiya still has gamikan and kakashi cant take out to giant summons with his low chakra. Then yamato and naruto VS oro, yamato couldnt even kill or beat kabuto and yamato sh!t himself when he meet orochimaru at the bridge. With plot naruto might hit orochimaru with rasenshuriken but naruto would be exasted and would die against jiraiya and yamato would die by mandana.
I also mentioned plot no jutsu. That's one thing that nobody can counter...
((.)A(.))
/-- !--\
Shut Up Hidan!!