Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Battlegrounds Versus Debates > Battlegrounds HQ > The Graveyard

The Graveyard While you CAN endlessly debate some things, other threads need a place to stay buried. This friends, is that place.

View Poll Results: who would win
Garra 6 40.00%
Kakashi 9 60.00%
Voters: 15. You may not vote on this poll

Old 03-30-2010, 07:57 PM   #21
e710
Special Jonin Candidate

e710 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.e710 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.e710 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.e710 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.e710 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.e710 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.e710 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.e710 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.e710 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.e710 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.
Default Re: Who would win Gaara or Kakashi

Quote:
Originally Posted by ECW Original View Post
The only genjutsu Kakashi has is a weak D rank that he used at the beginning of the series.And I'm pretty sure he has to know what scares the person for it to work.Not the case with Sandman.
Thats the genjutsu i was talking about i think its demotic illusion or something.
Old 03-30-2010, 08:05 PM   #22
(un)Godly Hiroku
Special Jonin Candidate

(un)Godly Hiroku is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

so a genjutsu is a genjutsu, and Gaara can't break it with no knowledge of how to go about doing it.
And Kakashi knows about Gaara, He can bring up past memories of Gaara, being alone..
Gaara can't take that...
need it
Use good rep when you
Believe it!
Old 03-30-2010, 08:08 PM   #23
ECW Original
the most lovable girl at the ball.

ECW Original is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by (un)Godly Hiroku View Post
so a genjutsu is a genjutsu, and Gaara can't break it with no knowledge of how to go about doing it.
And Kakashi knows about Gaara, He can bring up past memories of Gaara, being alone..
Gaara can't take that...
Already stated that he has no knowledge.
Old 03-30-2010, 08:12 PM   #24
(un)Godly Hiroku
Special Jonin Candidate

(un)Godly Hiroku is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Thats not so, and in the battlegrounds matches go upon character actaul knowledge in the story of their enemy, if not stated other wise
All Gaara knows about Kakashi is that he is the legendary Copy Cat Ninja, thats it.
Kakashi knows all about Gaara and his past and what not.
need it
Use good rep when you
Believe it!
Old 03-30-2010, 10:24 PM   #25
Kuromaki
Sage of Starbucks Coffee

Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.

Quote:
Thats not so, and in the battlegrounds matches go upon character actaul knowledge in the story of their enemy, if not stated other wise
All Gaara knows about Kakashi is that he is the legendary Copy Cat Ninja, thats it.
Kakashi knows all about Gaara and his past and what not.
http://naruto.viz.com/forum/showthread.php?t=35270

Rule 2 in General Laws.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Last edited by Kuromaki; 03-30-2010 at 10:30 PM.
Old 04-01-2010, 11:01 AM   #26
Miles Edgeworth
Special Jonin Candidate

Miles Edgeworth is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Miles Edgeworth is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Miles Edgeworth is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Miles Edgeworth is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Miles Edgeworth is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.
Send a message via AIM to Miles Edgeworth Send a message via MSN to Miles Edgeworth

Quote:
my bad i never read that it was in the desert, but what defense does Gaara have form genjutsu?
without shukaku Gaara cant break a genjutsu either.
Kakashi prepares a lightning clone. Looks Gaara in the eyes, lifts his head band and puts Gaara into a genjutsu, while Gaara is in the Genjutsu, he is imobile. Kakashis clone uses lightning hound, right at Gaaras heart.
What genjutsu does Kakashi have that can actually faze Gaara?

So now a Kage level ninja can't break a D-Rank genjutsu technique?

Remind me how Kakashi can do all this if Gaara floats in the air. Kakashi has no effective air attacks. On top of that, Kakashi has no time to do this while being smothered with waves of sand.

Quote:
Is Gaara powerful enough to break it though, eye genjutsu are very strong, not even naruto with his huge chakra mass could break Itachis. What makes you think Gaara, with a lesser amount of chakra, can break an eye genjutsu?
Sharingan does not mean insta-genjutsu. Sasuke and Itachi may be skilled at it but it does not mean Kakashi is.

Kakashi's genjutsu can't compare to Itachi's.

Quote:
Gaara can't take that...
I'm pretty sure that any Kage worth his salt knows how to break D-Rank genjutsu.

Gaara's learned to get over his loneliness and to believe in himself and his friends anyway, it's not like Kakashi can instantly make Gaara break down.
Old 04-01-2010, 11:06 AM   #27
naruto_jock
The Asian Sensation

naruto_jock is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.naruto_jock is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.naruto_jock is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.naruto_jock is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.naruto_jock is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

I think it depends on where the battle is fought and who has the best stamina there. I chose Gaara though because he's able to make sand where ever he goes by grinding up the ground below him, so he basically has an unlimited amount of sand. Even Kakashi isn't fast enough to dodge the sand that Gaara can control. 'Nuff said.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Old 04-01-2010, 11:20 AM   #28
TheAkatsukiClanPM9999
Chunin Exam Proctor

TheAkatsukiClanPM9999 is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Send a message via MSN to TheAkatsukiClanPM9999 Send a message via Yahoo to TheAkatsukiClanPM9999 Send a message via Skype™ to TheAkatsukiClanPM9999

To be honest I think Kakashi Sensai. Because he is more skilled, but not stronger than Gaara. Kakashi is a lot faster. So really Kakashi has the greater advantage. Speed is greater than power. But, Gaara has a good defense, but Kakashi is no where near his defense. So the moves Kakashi does on him won't do any effect. And again if Kakashi throws exploding kunais at him then Gaara's shelid might, MIGHT explode. But since this is in the Sand Village, Gaara has the upper hand. He has extra sand, so that means that Gaara can perform a Giant Sand Burial. Once that is done, Kakashi is out. So I change my answer from Kakashi to Gaara.

Spoiler:

18-0

Old 04-01-2010, 11:25 AM   #29
Phoenix Wright
Attorney at Lawl

Phoenix Wright has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Phoenix Wright has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Phoenix Wright has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Phoenix Wright has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Phoenix Wright has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Phoenix Wright has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Phoenix Wright has a spectacular chakra aura going on.
Send a message via AIM to Phoenix Wright

Go Lee, erm, Kittan! Seriously, what the hell was that? Whole bunch of noobs saying Kakashi would win -_-

Even if this didn't take place in Suna, Gaara would still own.
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="350">
Old 04-01-2010, 11:30 AM   #30
Kazumi Saitama
Lady Debater

Kazumi Saitama has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Kazumi Saitama has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Kazumi Saitama has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Kazumi Saitama has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Kazumi Saitama has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Kazumi Saitama has a spectacular chakra aura going on.
Send a message via MSN to Kazumi Saitama

It would be a close battle, but I think Kakashi would be victor.

Old 04-01-2010, 11:31 AM   #31
Lady Tsunade
Old.

Lady Tsunade has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Lady Tsunade has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Lady Tsunade has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Lady Tsunade has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Lady Tsunade has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Lady Tsunade has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Lady Tsunade has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

A deserts worth of Sand is screwing Kakashi over big time.Nothing in his arsenal has enough power and range to stop Gaara in this scenario.His only hope is Kamui,and with mounds of Sand building on top of him,even that wont work. Heck,In a desert,Gaara can take most of the Narutoverse