Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Mall > Series Discussion

Series Discussion Got a favorite Anime or Manga you'd like to talk about? Maybe a Light or Visual Novel you think is interesting? Bring it all here!

Old 02-02-2012, 05:52 PM   #121
Leafy
has a deathwish!

Leafy just might be Kage someday.
Leafy just might be Kage someday.Leafy just might be Kage someday.Leafy just might be Kage someday.Leafy just might be Kage someday.Leafy just might be Kage someday.Leafy just might be Kage someday.Leafy just might be Kage someday.Leafy just might be Kage someday.Leafy just might be Kage someday.

Awards Showcase

Default Re: Favorite Anime Opening (not including Naruto)

Death Note is owned by Viz...and I don't wanna infract, so please remove the vid. Sorry.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Leafy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2012, 06:21 PM   #122
Devroux

Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

I'm really fond of TWGOK's opening. It's always interesting to watch.
χ Δ|✝ΣR

Devroux is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2012, 06:56 PM   #123
WindScar22
Special Jonin Candidate

WindScar22 has completed a tough C-rank mission!WindScar22 has completed a tough C-rank mission!WindScar22 has completed a tough C-rank mission!

I like the last two Kakekyo Hitman Reborn! openings, "Funny Sunny Day," and "Listen to the Stereo." If I didn't choose them, I'd have to choose Dragon Ball GT's only opening, "Dan Dan Kokoro Hikareteku."
Vigorous and gallant....
Let's sing together
Namimori middle school!

Hibari: This signature is now perfect. If you so much as add one more word, I'll bite you to death.

Hibari: I'm so going to get you for this.
WindScar22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2012, 08:32 AM   #124
Vivi
Little Miss Spoiler
Formerly V-Valentine
Jonin

Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

Awards Showcase

Personally taste but IMO the best OP ever to what I regard as the greatest series ever made:
YouTube:

Jessie>Tifa and Aeris.
Vivi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2012, 01:13 PM   #125
ONIMUSHA
Special Jonin Candidate

ONIMUSHA saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!ONIMUSHA saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!

hmm, i have quite a few
baccano
deadman wonderland
future diary
kamisama dolls
durarara op 1
.hack//sign
berserk
sayonara zetsubou sensei op 1
zoku sayonara zetsubou sensei op
goku sayonara zetsubou sensei op 1 and 3
zan sayonara zetsubou sensei
highschool of the dead
higurashi no naku koro ni
hellsing
ONIMUSHA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2012, 01:18 PM   #126
Vivi
Little Miss Spoiler
Formerly V-Valentine
Jonin

Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

Awards Showcase

Which hellsing one?

To a opening also belongs a song.
Germany had Flint - Aim 4 (Which was major badass.)
US had some other one I believe.

YouTube:

Jessie>Tifa and Aeris.
Old 02-19-2012, 02:05 PM   #127
ONIMUSHA
Special Jonin Candidate

ONIMUSHA saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!ONIMUSHA saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vivi View Post
Which hellsing one?

To a opening also belongs a song.
Germany had Flint - Aim 4 (Which was major badass.)
US had some other one I believe.

YouTube:
US had the same op as the original japanese version, and thats the one i mean.

but really i think i decided that baccano is my favorite
YouTube:
ONIMUSHA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2012, 04:18 PM   #128
HiddenMist
Apprentice Genin

HiddenMist is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Really like Bleach's opening "Ranbu no Melody" by SID

"Good friends don't let you do stupid things.....Alone."
-Random Quote

There's a rep button that needs some attention here..hint...hint

Last edited by Ashen; 02-20-2012 at 01:18 PM.
HiddenMist is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2012, 12:22 AM   #129
Graceland
Special Jonin Candidate

Location: In that little box, under the bridge, closest to you.
Graceland saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!Graceland saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!

Elfen Lied's opening... I can't get enough of it!
Graceland is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2012, 08:25 AM   #130
CrookedI
Freshmen Academy Student

CrookedI is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Talking Re: Favorite Anime Opening (not including Naruto)

Claymore is my fav openiing. Nightmare does the opening song and for sum fn reason i cant get enough of it. the endind is good too. claymore=epicness
CrookedI is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2012, 09:13 AM   #131
Vivi
Little Miss Spoiler
Formerly V-Valentine
Jonin

Awards Showcase

YouTube:

YouTube:

Jack Sparrows lullaby.

Jessie>Tifa and Aeris.
Old 02-27-2012, 09:29 AM   #132
colorles
Banned

colorles is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Bleach openings 3 and 9
colorles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2012, 05:35 AM   #133
Xd96
Freshmen Academy Student

Xd96 is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

my favourite would be OP opening Kokoro no Chizuru [dunno about the spelling]
then 'We Go' also OP opening.
Xd96 is offline   Reply With Quote