Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Naruto Discussion Forum > Naruto Character Talk

Naruto Character Talk Who do you love? Who do you love to hate? Discuss your fave Naruto characters here.

Old 03-29-2010, 09:12 AM   #1
Naruto Uzumaki Namikaze
Genin

Naruto Uzumaki Namikaze saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!
Default Proof of NaruSaku/NaruHina/SasuSaku will happen.

Proofs for NaruSaku there are many proofs that why I am a NaruSaku fan

but when we come to Hinata there isen't any NaruHina Moment besides the fillers and that Hinata said to Naruto I love you. and Naruto even forgot about that, and he sees Hinata as a friend

SasuSaku will never happen why Sasuke tryt to kill Sakura 3 times, and Sakura is begining to unlike Sasuke and more like Naruto. and yes Sakura loved him part 1 but he diden't love her back in manga she is begining to unlike him and beging to see her feelings to Naruto

anyway that my reason for being a NaruSaku Fan
its the most logical couple for me.
I am not saying it happen but it will most likely happen.
so I am a NaruSaku Fan. not because I whant that but Because its the most logical coulpe for me.

Last edited by Naruto Uzumaki Namikaze; 03-29-2010 at 09:14 AM.
Naruto Uzumaki Namikaze is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2010, 09:02 AM   #2
Naruto Uzumaki Namikaze
Genin

Naruto Uzumaki Namikaze saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!
Default Re: proof or reason NaruSaku NaruHina SasuSaku Fans why you think that couple will ha

*boom*
Naruto Uzumaki Namikaze is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2010, 05:01 PM   #3
Paradox Within
Special Jonin Candidate

Paradox Within has completed a tough C-rank mission!Paradox Within has completed a tough C-rank mission!
Send a message via Yahoo to Paradox Within
Default Re: proof or reason NaruSaku NaruHina SasuSaku Fans why you think that couple will ha

Heh, I support none of these couples, but I'll post anyway. I like SasuNaru, but doubt it'll happen since it doesn't seem likely that Kishimoto will include more romance to the plotline. However, many of the events in the Naruto plotline hint to SasuNaru, thus the pairing becomes my favorite. SasuNaru=Awesome

Last edited by Paradox Within; 04-03-2010 at 08:07 AM.
Paradox Within is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2010, 06:36 PM   #4
A Blackened Blossom
Genin

A Blackened Blossom is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Send a message via MSN to A Blackened Blossom

Well. The easiest answer here is not that there is proof (which some where there probably is) its that, that is what pairing they like. There doesn't have to be proof to ship a pairing. ( I speak from experience here). But if you want proof. Just look at the whole first series and in that, lies proof, and most of it is canon if not a little bit out-of context. *Shrug* I mean, Naruto has always had a major crush on Sakura Haruno and thats were your 'proof' of that pairing comes from. Just like Hinata has always like Naruto, and Sakura has always liked Sasuke. Hm? In this series the romantic views of Naruto shy away a little I think and focus more on the action sequences as they fight for their lives, their honor, and their friendship. But obviously its still there.
Spoiler:
Sasuke invites Sakura into his throng, but she refuses. Her and Naruto's love for Sasuke drive them onward. Hinata almost dies, but I know she confesses to Naruto her love...
So honestly, sometimes its hard to say. So. None of these are my pairing that I love, but I somehow manage to find the cute, and 'awww' in most couples whilst I ship my own. There is only one pairing I really don't enjoy, and I make a point to avoid that topic or politely explain why I don't. I don't understand why you guys are so fired up about how your pairing is right and there obviously isn't any proof of any other so its a wrong/bad pairing. :\ Kinda Lame.

I Adopted: Yashamaru the deceased sand nin
___
/o-o| "Bite me, quick!" ~ Karin
/_!_\ I Actually Like Karin Group.
Love is beautiful whoever it's between.
♂ + ♂ = ♥
♀ + ♀ = ♥
♀ + ♂ = ♥
A Blackened Blossom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2010, 03:42 AM   #5
hinata914
Apprentice Genin

hinata914 is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Um...well...
I`m a naruhina fan for three reasons:
1.) Hinata has always loved and admired Naruto since the first episode.
2.) Naruto and Hinata are similar people-they both never give up and have inspired each other in the past.
3.)
Spoiler:
Hinata confessed her love to Naruto.
Just because the confession hasn`t been adressed yet doesn`t mean that it never will. Naruto has a lot on his mind, and I still suspect that he forgot exactly what happened during the fight with Pain due to the Nine Tails.

I`ve been a sasusaku supporter for a while now, too. I`m a fan of them because of
1.) Sakura`s devotion for Sasuke.
2.) The few instances (such as the forest of death arc) where Sasuke shows genuine care and concern for Sakura.
Spoiler:
I still believe that this couple can happen. It`s only my opinion, but I think Sakura still loves-or at least cares for-Sasuke. This might sound a bit strange, but personally, I don`t think Sasuke has completley forgotten about Sakura. I think Kishimoto-sama made Sasuke attack Sakura to show how evil Sasuke has become. That doesn`t mean that Sasuke can`t be saved and remember all his teammates, again.

At this point, my favorite couples seem unlikely...but I still have hope.
hinata914 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2010, 07:16 AM   #6
panda-sensei
Apprentice Genin

panda-sensei is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

why i belive that narusaku will happen?For many reasons: After sasuke defected,naruto promised her to bring him back.He failed,but sakura said that next time they will go togheter to bring him back insted of saying that he was a weak.In the second try to bring him back,naruto jumped to a blade to protec her from being hurt.Then when he was laying in the ground,she cried for him.In the first episode of the shippuden,sakura blushed when she saw how he matured.In the gaara saving arc,when sakura knew that naruto was the kyubi jinchuriki and the akatsuki was after him and he might die,she started to cry.After the naruto's battle aganist orochimaru,when sakura was healing him,yamato said that her true felings where for naruto.Later, after he fought aganist kakuzo and he brock an arm,sakura was wiling to give naruto ramen in his mouth(episode 89).After he defeated pain(manga 450),sakura punched naruto in the head (because she was worried about losing him) and then she huged him romanticly.In the manga 469,sakura said that she loved naruto,but he didn't belive in her.Sakura was being honest and she said that because if she died when she tried to kill sasuke to protect naruto from that fate but in the manga 484 when sasuke nearly killed her,in the last minute it was naruto who saved her.Then in manga 486,she started to cry when naruto said that if he and sasuke fought again the two will die and she cried because she didn't want to lose naruto,her true love.In the manga 487 sakura was about to say that she love naruto or kiss him,but he fainted because sasuke striked him with a poisoned kunai.In the manga 504,kushina says to naruto to not pick a wierd girl and try to find a girl like his mother.Now think a little... hinata is weird (i am a naruhina fan) and kushina has violent tendences and is cold in the outside but she is sweet,loving and caring in the inside.Now,who that reminds you up?sakura of course!!The latest chapter was 511.In the future,sasuke may die acidentaly killed by naruto or he might be murdred by madara or he maybe can live.Even if he lives he would be with karin or alone because naruto is now the only one in sakura's heart,and i doubt that he will,return,i think that he will die because he became very evil as kishi said in his last interview.In the same interview,kishi said:''Always remember,naruto is VERY CLOSE to sakura...''That words made me think that he will make narusaku happen.
panda-sensei is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2010, 07:21 AM   #7
Narutorious
Chunin Exam Proctor

Narutorious is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Narutorious is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Narutorious is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Narutorious is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

NaruSaku because Naruto & Sakura have the only relationship/friendship that had mutually evolved throughout the manga, also the fact that Naruto loves Sakura, and it appears that Sakura feels something for Naruto, while NaruHina & SasuSaku(if that) are completely 1-sided.
Narutorious is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2011, 06:36 AM   #8
TheBraveShinobi
Special Jonin Candidate

TheBraveShinobi is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.TheBraveShinobi is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.TheBraveShinobi is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.TheBraveShinobi is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.TheBraveShinobi is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

NaruSaku.
Because Naruto and Hinata aren't meant for each other. And likes Sakura.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

"I'm not trying to hide anything. it's just that I don't want to see."
-Leo Baskerville.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
TheBraveShinobi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2011, 12:41 PM   #9
Lari18
Genin

Lari18 has completed a tough C-rank mission!Lari18 has completed a tough C-rank mission!
Default Re: Proof of NaruSaku/NaruHina/SasuSaku will happen.

NaruSaku because like MANY NaruSaku fans have said there is much more canonical evidence of it happening. Initially, I hated the thought of NaruSaku(although I did like this couple first I grew out of it and started to hate it), NaruHina, and NaruSasu. I didn't mind SasuSaku. But then I realized my crack couples for Naruto, while awesome in fanfiction and fanart(no doujinshis yet ), had no chance at all of happening in canon. So I thought about what couple really did have a chance. I read the NaruSaku arguments and they convinced me to like that couple again .

No offense to NH fans, but none of their arguments have been able to convince me that NH has a chance of happening. Like the 'Sakura is not similar to Kushina' argument. I keep seeing it pop up but no one ever elaborates or explains HOW they are so different . If someone could explain that to me that'd be awesome...And I guess the rabid fanbase has turn me off from this couple(and to some extent Hinata) all together.

And I admittedly haven't read any pro-SS arguments yet . But I don't hate the couple ^^.

But Naruto and Sakura HAVE the onscreen development. They've never tried(or thought about) killing each other. And Naruto has liked Sakura since day one and there has been no confirmation that that has changed. As for Sakura's feelings I'm not too sure. But I think she is falling for Naruto(or maybe she has already).

Last edited by Lari18; 10-18-2011 at 02:30 PM.
Lari18 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2011, 02:22 AM   #10
TheBraveShinobi
Special Jonin Candidate

TheBraveShinobi is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.TheBraveShinobi is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.TheBraveShinobi is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.TheBraveShinobi is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.TheBraveShinobi is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lari18 View Post
NaruSaku because like MANY NaruSaku fans have said there is much more canonical evidence of it happening. Initially, I hated the thought of NaruSaku(although I did like this couple first I grew out of it and started to hate it), NaruHina, and NaruSasu. I didn't mind SasuSaku. But then I realized my crack couples for Naruto, while awesome in fanfiction and fanart(no doujinshis yet ), had no chance at all of happening in canon. So I thought about what couple really did have a chance. I read the NaruSaku arguments and they convinced me to like that couple again .

No offense to NH fans, but none of their arguments have been able to convince me that NH has a chance of happening. Like the 'Sakura is not similar to Kushina' argument. I keep seeing it pop up but no one ever elaborates or explains HOW they are so different . If someone could explain that to me that'd be awesome...And I guess the rabid fanbase has turn me off from this couple(and to some extent Hinata) all together.

And I admittedly haven't read any pro-SS arguments yet . But I don't hate the couple ^^.

But Naruto and Sakura HAVE the onscreen development. They've never tried(or thought about) killing each other. And Naruto has liked Sakura since day one and there has been no confirmation that that has changed. As for Sakura's feelings I'm not too sure. But I think she is falling for Naruto(or maybe she has already).
Agreed.

"I'm not trying to hide anything. it's just that I don't want to see."
-Leo Baskerville.

TheBraveShinobi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2011, 07:02 AM   #11
Black Owl
Apprentice Genin

Black Owl has completed a tough C-rank mission!Black Owl has completed a tough C-rank mission!
Send a message via MSN to Black Owl Send a message via Yahoo to Black Owl

I like both. However I like NaruSaku a little bit more, because of the way they're relationships work.

Naruto always liked Sakura and he is the main character. So everything is around him and what he wants to accomplish. Gaining the love of the tsundere (Sakura) is one of his goals. He likes her so much that he does everything he can for her, including entering that hard promise of bringing Sasuke back. Some may argue, and they're right, that Sakura likes Sasuke, but that doesn't mean anything. Feelings changes and she knows Naruto better than Hinata and they understand each others pain at losing a common friend better. Besides, having them together it would be like a posthumous Kishimoto homenage to the shipper of Jiraiya/Tsunade. Don't forget that the manga focus a lot about the similarities of team 7 and the three sannin.

Now NaruHina. Hinata always liked Naruto, even if she didn't know him properly before the Chuunin Shiken. She almost died for him, but just like Sakura still likes Sasuke, Naruto still likes Sakura. Like I said above, feelings can change, but when I look at NaruHina, I realize that this pairing is very one sided. I think Hinata loves Naruto, but the way Naruto acts around Hinata is like he only cares for her as a friend or even a sister. Not only that, but they simply haven't had the time to know each other (fillers don't count to me).

But, the most important thing about this shipping war is this:

-Just because Naruto loves Sakura, that doesn't mean she has to love him back.

-Just because Hinata loves Naruto, that doesn't mean he has to love her back.

Relationships don't work like this. I'm pretty sure that however Naruto chooses, the one who is left behind will find happiness with other, if they survive the war.

Spoiler:

Black Owl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2011, 09:44 AM   #12
Graceland
Special Jonin Candidate

Location: In that little box, under the bridge, closest to you.
Graceland saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!Graceland saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!

I'd just say very short; There's no proofs that even any of em will happen. It's all speculations based upon what we've seen. He might aswell end up single.
But people support different pairings for different reasons, that is what's to discuss, not whether or not there's proof (it'll only be proof when something ACTUALLY happens).

PS - I'm a NaruHina supporter. The main reason I like the pairing itself is because I think they'll be good together (That's the reason i like them, not why i think they'll get together. In before "But that's no reason for them to get together" and stuff like that).
Graceland is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2011, 10:01 AM   #13
Naruto Namikazi
Chunin Exam Participant

Naruto Namikazi has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Naruto Namikazi has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Naruto Namikazi has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Naruto Namikazi has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Naruto Namikazi has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Naruto Namikazi has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Naruto Namikazi has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

Guys i'll give you the simplest theory, not a joke here !

No proofs, why? The war is coming , who knows what will happen between Naruto and Hinata or Sakura, Kishi makes a lot of cool crazy stuff, so all the theories can be just broken by one Manga/Anime episode.
Save Us

Naruto Namikazi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2011, 11:02 AM   #14
Black Owl
Apprentice Genin

Black Owl has completed a tough C-rank mission!Black Owl has completed a tough C-rank mission!
Send a message via MSN to Black Owl Send a message via Yahoo to Black Owl

Quote:
Originally Posted by Naruto Namikazi View Post
Guys i'll give you the simplest theory, not a joke here !

No proofs, why? The war is coming , who knows what will happen between Naruto and Hinata or Sakura, Kishi makes a lot of cool crazy stuff, so all the theories can be just broken by one Manga/Anime episode.
Exactly.
That's what everyone's aware of.

Spoiler:

Black Owl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2012, 08:53 PM   #15
WithxMyxUnseeingxEye
Freshmen Academy Student

WithxMyxUnseeingxEye is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Talking Re: proof or reason NaruSaku NaruHina SasuSaku Fans why you think that couple will ha

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paradox Within View Post
Heh, I support none of these couples, but I'll post anyway. I like SasuNaru, but doubt it'll happen since it doesn't seem likely that Kishimoto will include more romance to the plotline. However, many of the events in the Naruto plotline hint to SasuNaru, thus the pairing becomes my favorite. SasuNaru=Awesome
I love SasuNaru as well. XD
WithxMyxUnseeingxEye is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2013, 08:39 AM   #16
akatsuki girl
Freshmen Academy Student

akatsuki girl is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Narusaku because Naruto has shown no signs of anything more than friendship towards Hinata but he has always had feelings for Sakura! And Sasuke has never had any interest whatsoever in Sakura except the few times when he's come to her rescue as a teammate! It was Naruto who protected Sakura from the blade and from an explosion in shippuden!
people keep saying that after the scene in shippuden season 10, episode 206, Sakuras feelings when Sakura tells Naruto that she loves him (although its not totally clear if it was the truth) Naruto stops having feelings for Sakura! If that was true then how come in season 11, episode 235, The kunoichi of Nadeshiko village, Naruto tells Shizuka all about how he loves Sakura and would do anything to make sure she's happy? Naruto and Sakura haven't always been close but their struggle with bringing back Sasuke has definitely brought them closer! They make such a good couple and are more compatible then Naruhina or Sasusaku (or even Sasunaru ) ever have been! Also sakura resembles kushina, narutos mom, and naruto is obviously like his dad! It would make sense because its sort of history repeating itself! And...(sorry to go on! But there's so many reasons!) when kushina appeared in narutos mind, she told him she wanted him to find a girl like her! Hinata is the opposite of kushina! She is quiet, very non-violent, and sometimes does things that are a bit dumb (like running in to help naruto and nearly getting herself killed)! Wheras Sakura is practically the same as kushina! She can be EXTREMLEY violent and she is very strong, physically and mentally! But she has a very caring, loving side to her too! She cares for Naruto in a way Hinata doesn't! She knows Naruto very well and seems to be getting over Sasuke! Fingers crossed for Narusaku here!

Last edited by akatsuki girl; 04-08-2013 at 12:24 PM.
akatsuki girl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2013, 12:57 PM   #17
Sagittarius
Genin Elite

Sagittarius has completed a tough C-rank mission!Sagittarius has completed a tough C-rank mission!

Quote:
Originally Posted by akatsuki girl View Post
Narusaku because Naruto has shown no signs of anything more than friendship towards Hinata but he has always had feelings for Sakura! And Sasuke has never had any interest whatsoever in Sakura except the few times when he's come to her rescue as a teammate! It was Naruto who protected Sakura from the blade and from an explosion in shippuden!
people keep saying that after the scene in shippuden season 10, episode 206, Sakuras feelings when Sakura tells Naruto that she loves him (although its not totally clear if it was the truth) Naruto stops having feelings for Sakura! If that was true then how come in season 11, episode 235, The kunoichi of Nadeshiko village, Naruto tells Shizuka all about how he loves Sakura and would do anything to make sure she's happy? Naruto and Sakura haven't always been close but their struggle with bringing back Sasuke has definitely brought them closer! They make such a good couple and are more compatible then Naruhina or Sasusaku (or even Sasunaru ) ever have been! Also sakura resembles kushina, narutos mom, and naruto is obviously like his dad! It would make sense because its sort of history repeating itself! And...(sorry to go on! But there's so many reasons!) when kushina appeared in narutos mind, she told him she wanted him to find a girl like her! Hinata is the opposite of kushina! She is quiet, very non-violent, and sometimes does things that are a bit dumb (like running in to help naruto and nearly getting herself killed)! Wheras Sakura is practically the same as kushina! She can be EXTREMLEY violent and she is very strong, physically and mentally! But she has a very caring, loving side to her too! She cares for Naruto in a way Hinata doesn't! She knows Naruto very well and seems to be getting over Sasuke! Fingers crossed for Narusaku here!
One of your points of NS are filler. Nadeshiko village doesn't actually exist.

Sagittarius is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2013, 01:05 PM   #18
Uzumaki Naruto!
Veteran Chunin

Uzumaki Naruto! finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Uzumaki Naruto! finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Uzumaki Naruto! finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Uzumaki Naruto! finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Uzumaki Naruto! finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Uzumaki Naruto! finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Uzumaki Naruto! finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Uzumaki Naruto! finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Uzumaki Naruto! finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.

Sakura is my least favorute out of Team Kakashi even though Sasuke betrayed the Leaf :P

Village Hidden in Blood
Official Member Of the nights watch

A man is as good as his word.

Uzumaki Naruto! is offline   Reply With Quote