Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Battlegrounds Versus Debates > Battlegrounds HQ > The Graveyard

The Graveyard While you CAN endlessly debate some things, other threads need a place to stay buried. This friends, is that place.

Old 03-29-2010, 05:14 AM   #1
Tourune
Special Jonin Candidate

Tourune is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Default Kimimaru + Guren vs. Orochimaru

who wins

Top 3 Anime Characters
1 - Danzo
2 - Ulquiorra
3 - Cole
Old 03-29-2010, 05:50 AM   #2
Juracule Mihawk
Banned

Juracule Mihawk is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Default Re: Kimimaru + Guren vs. Orochimaru

Who's Guren?

Old 03-29-2010, 05:56 AM   #3
Tourune
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Juracule Mihawk View Post
Who's Guren?

the crystal user in the 3 tails arc

Top 3 Anime Characters
1 - Danzo
2 - Ulquiorra
3 - Cole
Old 03-29-2010, 06:22 AM   #4
Lady Tsunade
Old.

Lady Tsunade has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Lady Tsunade has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Lady Tsunade has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Lady Tsunade has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Lady Tsunade has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Lady Tsunade has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Lady Tsunade has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

Summons like Manda will do Orochimaru no good here,Guren can crystailize it as she did with the Sanbi. Honestly,against Guren,I dont believe Orochimaru has any long ranged moves which Guren cant Crystalize.His best way to fight her is close range,hes faster than her and can probably stab her with his Kusanagi sword if he gets close enough.Although she may be able to crystalize it if he isnt fast enough.

Kimimaro may cause annoyance at close range,but at long range Ninjutsu spam like Sea of Snakes,Giant Kusanagi sword etc will have Kimimaro screwed over assuming Guren doesnt crytalize it first.

Orochimarus only problem is Guren,she is quite problematic for him at a range,if he went into Hydra form at close range,Guren really cant do much,the heads are probably too fast for her to Crystalize.Im not sure of whether or not Oro can use Edo Tensei-but if he can,Guren can still crystalize the coffins before they can unleash;whoever it is that lies inside of them.

In any case-Orochimaru wins,with quite a lot of diffculty
Old 03-29-2010, 07:09 AM   #5
Nyruss
Special Jonin Candidate

Nyruss is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Nyruss is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Nyruss is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Nyruss is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

Orochimaru wins effortlessly. Kimimaro gets taken down by his seal, and Guren gets her head chopped off via speedblitz.

Guren is far too overrated as it is. To suggest that she could hold a candle to Orochimaru is laughable.

Last edited by Nyruss; 03-29-2010 at 07:12 AM.
Old 03-29-2010, 07:31 AM   #6
trofet
Genin

trofet is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dudemeister View Post
Orochimaru wins effortlessly. Kimimaro gets taken down by his seal, and Guren gets her head chopped off via speedblitz.

Guren is far too overrated as it is. To suggest that she could hold a candle to Orochimaru is laughable.

Agreed, but the thing with you is that if you have a winner you always underrate the opponent.
Old 03-29-2010, 07:44 AM   #7
Nyruss
Special Jonin Candidate

Nyruss is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Nyruss is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Nyruss is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Nyruss is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

I take offense to that accusation. Name once.
Old 03-29-2010, 11:28 AM   #8
trofet
Genin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dudemeister View Post
I take offense to that accusation. Name once.
Shut up you degenerate freeloader
Old 03-29-2010, 11:30 AM   #9
arsenakos
Genin Elite

arsenakos is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Send a message via MSN to arsenakos Send a message via Skype™ to arsenakos

orochimaru cant win kimmimaro to strong for him because he is kekkengai
/_!_\

(./_\.) Mangekyo Sharingan!!!
/_!_\

/l/l/l

(^-^) My sword will eat your chakra!!
/_!_\
I'll have the samehada just you wait!!!!!

(^:_:^) I AM GOD!
/_!_\
Old 03-29-2010, 11:37 AM   #10
TheAkatsukiClanPM9999
Chunin Exam Proctor

TheAkatsukiClanPM9999 is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Send a message via MSN to TheAkatsukiClanPM9999 Send a message via Yahoo to TheAkatsukiClanPM9999 Send a message via Skype™ to TheAkatsukiClanPM9999

Orochimaru in my opinion.

Spoiler:

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

18-0

Old 03-29-2010, 11:38 AM   #11
Nyruss
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
Originally Posted by trofet View Post
Shut up you degenerate freeloader
How dare you sir/madame, I am not a freeloader!
Old 03-29-2010, 03:20 PM   #12
Tourune
Special Jonin Candidate

Guren can crystalyz ANYTHING + kimimarus bones are harder than steel

Top 3 Anime Characters
1 - Danzo
2 - Ulquiorra
3 - Cole
Old 03-29-2010, 03:31 PM   #13
Nyruss
Special Jonin Candidate

Can she crystalize the fact that Orochimaru is going to chop her head off?

Kimimaro's bones may be harder than steel, but that doesn't mean he can beat Orochimaru. Oro vs Kimimaro has been done before, Orochimaru won.
Old 03-31-2010, 11:39 AM   #14
Cyl
Special Jonin Candidate

Cyl strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Cyl strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Cyl strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Cyl strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Cyl strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Cyl strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Cyl strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Cyl strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Cyl strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Cyl strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Cyl strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Cyl strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Cyl strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via Yahoo to Cyl

Quote:
Originally Posted by arsenakos View Post
orochimaru cant win kimmimaro to strong for him because he is kekkengai
Orochimaru dominates theses to, your wankage of Kimimaro makes me want to puke.

Kimimaro gets destroyed by Orochimaru almost effortlessly because of Kimimaro's disease anyway, Kimimaro has no feats of him healthy so they can't be used here.

Orochimaru's superior skills, feats, and experience destroys Kimimaro.

Now to Guren, Orochimaru can destroy Guren as well.

Orochimaru stood his own against Naruto in KN4.

He can keep using that technique when he spits himself out of his mouth (Forgot the name) if he gets hurt.

But Orochimaru rapes. Especially if he gets prep for Edo Tensei.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Old 03-31-2010, 11:48 AM   #15
(un)Godly Hiroku
Special Jonin Candidate

(un)Godly Hiroku is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Kimimaro of Guren solo Oro.
Oro can't break Gurens crystals, and she can just destroy his body, the way she attempted to do to Hinata, but Hinata was able to stop it because she has amazing chakra control.
And Kimimaro can easily pwn Oro with his vorpal dances, hes to quick and swift for Oro to keep up with, Oros snakes ain;t got nothing on Kimimaro. And also if Oro was hurt bad, yes he could use oral rebirth, but that takes alot of chakra...
So after that he ain't got much left. Not enough to beat Kimimaro, even though he couldn't beat him anyways....
need it
Use good rep when you
Believe it!
Old 03-31-2010, 11:53 AM   #16
trofet
Genin

Quote:
Originally Posted by (un)Godly Hiroku View Post
Oro can't break Gurens crystals, and she can just destroy his body, the way she attempted to do to Hinata, but Hinata was able to stop it because she has amazing chakra control.
And Kimimaro can easily pwn Oro with his vorpal dances, hes to quick and swift for Oro to keep up with, Oros snakes ain;t got nothing on Kimimaro. And also if Oro was hurt bad, yes he could use oral rebirth, but that takes alot of chakra...
So after that he ain't got much left. Not enough to beat Kimimaro, even though he couldn't beat him anyways....

You're crazy!! there's a reason why they worked /were slaves for Oro not the other way... Manda alone can kill Kimmi..

Guren would give a tough time to Oro but eventually he'll kill her with the kusangai sword...
Old 03-31-2010, 11:54 AM   #17
Cyl
Special Jonin Candidate

Cyl strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Cyl strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Cyl strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Cyl strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Cyl strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Cyl strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Cyl strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Cyl strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Cyl strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Cyl strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Cyl strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Cyl strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Cyl strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
I think you're wanking Kimimaro, Gaara killed Kimimaro and I;m sure back then Orochimaru was stronger than Gaara, and now he has new feats. Kimimaro on the other hand has none.

Take a lot of chakra/ Did you see how many times he used that in Naruto's fight with him? I think Chakra was the last thing he was worrying about. Kimimaro gets destroyed by Orochimaru, especially if he uses his sword of Kusanagi.

Sure, Guren is quick and her Chakra can trap people, but I'm sure Orochimaru knows this already because she used to be one of his.
He can dodge that crystal as easy and Kakashi could.
In the end Orochimaru could beat Guren. And Kimimaro too so stop wanking him.

Old 03-31-2010, 11:59 AM   #18
(un)Godly Hiroku
Special Jonin Candidate

(un)Godly Hiroku is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

I'm pretty sure, naw, I'm positve your incorrect and need to read that whole fight over again.
If you remember Gaara was less than a second about 3 inches away from being killed, when Kimimaro died. Also Gaara is extremely powerful, he is a Kage level ninja just like Oro, and if Kimimaro could solo him, without breaking a sweat, and suffering from a deadly disease, I'm positive he can take on Oro solo, let alone with another powerful ninja...

Also Kusanai isn't to amazing, it can grow in size, thats about all, and Kimimaro will have no trouble dodging that. And if you no your facts, you'll remember Sasuke used it against Itachi, and it used up almost all his chakra...
So yes it does take up alot of chakra.
And if Kimimaro was such a failure as your making him out to be, then why was he going to be Oros next vessel, instead of Sasuke (he was dying form his disease, so Oro had to find someone else).
And I'm not quite sure which fight your thinking about with Oro and Naruto....
And also Kakashi did not dodge Gurens crystals easily...

I believe you have absolutely none of your "facts" right. Your completely over exagerating Oro, like he is invincible, which he is far from. He isn't really that powerful, he just does alot of experiments and tries to learn every jutsu, which he failed at doing...So stop wanking Oro, and get some real Naruto knowledge.
need it
Use good rep when you
Believe it!

Last edited by (un)Godly Hiroku; 03-31-2010 at 12:08 PM.
Old 03-31-2010, 12:17 PM   #19
Cyl
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Quote:
I'm pretty sure, naw, I'm positve your incorrect and need to read that whole fight over again.
If you remember Gaara was less than a second about 3 inches away from being killed, when Kimimaro died. Also Gaara is extremely powerful, he is a Kage level ninja just like Oro, and if Kimimaro could solo him, without breaking a sweat, and suffering from a deadly disease, I'm positive he can take on Oro solo, let alone with another powerful ninja...

Also Kusanai isn't to amazing, it can grow in size, thats about all, and Kimimaro will have no trouble dodging that. And if you no your facts, you'll remember Sasuke used it against Itachi, and it used up almost all his chakra...
So yes it does take up alot of chakra.
And if Kimimaro was such a failure as your making him out to be, then why was he going to be Oros next vessel, instead of Sasuke (he was dying form his disease, so Oro had to find someone else).
And I'm not quite sure which fight your thinking about with Oro and Naruto....
And also Kakashi did not dodge Gurens crystals easily...

I believe you have absolutely none of your "facts" right. Your completely over exagerating Oro, like he is invincible, which he is far from. He isn't really that powerful, he just does alot of experiments and tries to learn every jutsu, which he failed at doing...So stop wanking Oro, and get some real Naruto knowledge.
Dude what are you talking about? He didn't solo Gaara without breaking a sweat, I'm pretty sure Kimimaro had to go in his second curse mark stage. Because Kimimaro has a disease Orochimaru wins easily. And I'm pretty sure Gaara wasn't kage level in the rescue Sasuke Arc, he was powerful but not at Kage level just yet. And Orochimaru is stronger than a Kage, he killed the Third Hokage himself.

Sasuke did not use the Kusanagi sword against Itachi, Orochimaru came out and Orochimaru fought Itachi's Susanoo with a bunch of snakes.

You're wanking Kimimaro, you need to get some knowledge, Kimimaro gets smashed. And you know it.

Old 03-31-2010, 12:18 PM   #20
Cyl
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Also, if you haven't seen the Naruto and Oro fight, then your argument is useless, and it's useless debating with you, go watch it, and come back and tell me if you can still wank Kimimaro