Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Mall > Video Game Central

Video Game Central For any and all game discussion threads not related to Naruto

Old 03-30-2010, 10:43 PM   #81
HokageSoulReaper
Special Jonin Candidate

HokageSoulReaper strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.HokageSoulReaper strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.HokageSoulReaper strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.HokageSoulReaper strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.HokageSoulReaper strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.HokageSoulReaper strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.HokageSoulReaper strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.HokageSoulReaper strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.HokageSoulReaper strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.HokageSoulReaper strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.HokageSoulReaper strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.HokageSoulReaper strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via MSN to HokageSoulReaper Send a message via Skype™ to HokageSoulReaper
Default Re: Pokemon Corner

Milotic can learn Safeguard, which can protect it from any status condition for 5 turns.......it can learn Rest too............can be a pain in the butt with it, faced one once.........beat it due to it using Rain Dance, then me using Thunder (with a Pikachu)...my friend who owned it was mad for a while lol

I am The Ace of The Universe

Raikiri Buntai 4 LIFE
HokageSoulReaper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2010, 10:43 PM   #82
Raiden
Special Jonin Candidate

Raiden just might be Kage someday.
Raiden just might be Kage someday.Raiden just might be Kage someday.Raiden just might be Kage someday.Raiden just might be Kage someday.Raiden just might be Kage someday.Raiden just might be Kage someday.Raiden just might be Kage someday.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Konoha'sGreenThunder View Post
It learns refresh too.

Edit: And can learn rest too, actually.
Well then that mol is better then, but why did they take it off the Ubers list? and I think Rest is better because it only take up one slot

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

What you lookin at? You all a bunch of bleep. You know why? You don't have the guts to be what you wanna be? You need people like me. You need people like me so you can point your bleep fingers and say, "That's the bad guy" So what that make you? Good? You're not good. You just know how to hide, how to lie. Me, I don't have that problem. Me, I always tell the truth. Even when I lie. So say good night to the bad guy!
Raiden is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2010, 10:46 PM   #83
Konoha'sGreenThunder
Wallflower

Konoha'sGreenThunder finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Konoha'sGreenThunder finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Konoha'sGreenThunder finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Konoha'sGreenThunder finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Konoha'sGreenThunder finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Konoha'sGreenThunder finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Konoha'sGreenThunder finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Konoha'sGreenThunder finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Konoha'sGreenThunder finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.
Send a message via Skype™ to Konoha'sGreenThunder

I'm fairly certain it was never an uber. Why would it be?
Old 03-30-2010, 10:50 PM   #84
Raiden
Special Jonin Candidate

Raiden just might be Kage someday.Raiden just might be Kage someday.Raiden just might be Kage someday.Raiden just might be Kage someday.Raiden just might be Kage someday.Raiden just might be Kage someday.Raiden just might be Kage someday.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Konoha'sGreenThunder View Post
I'm fairly certain it was never an uber. Why would it be?
it was a uber, just like Garchomp use to not be a Uber, and from what i was told, it is now, but if Nintendo was to ask me who should be a Uber, it should be all Legendary Pokemon, IDC if it's the weakest, it's a Uber

What you lookin at? You all a bunch of bleep. You know why? You don't have the guts to be what you wanna be? You need people like me. You need people like me so you can point your bleep fingers and say, "That's the bad guy" So what that make you? Good? You're not good. You just know how to hide, how to lie. Me, I don't have that problem. Me, I always tell the truth. Even when I lie. So say good night to the bad guy!
Old 03-30-2010, 10:54 PM   #85
Konoha'sGreenThunder
Wallflower

Konoha'sGreenThunder finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Konoha'sGreenThunder finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Konoha'sGreenThunder finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Konoha'sGreenThunder finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Konoha'sGreenThunder finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Konoha'sGreenThunder finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Konoha'sGreenThunder finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Konoha'sGreenThunder finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Konoha'sGreenThunder finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.
Send a message via Skype™ to Konoha'sGreenThunder

Yea, Garchomp is an uber.

I'm pretty sure Milotic has never been an uber. It's not that powerful, to be honest.
Old 03-30-2010, 11:01 PM   #86
Seargent Cornbread
Special Jonin Candidate

Seargent Cornbread is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Milotic is UU. :/
Seargent Cornbread is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2010, 11:02 PM   #87
HokageSoulReaper
Special Jonin Candidate

HokageSoulReaper strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.HokageSoulReaper strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.HokageSoulReaper strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.HokageSoulReaper strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.HokageSoulReaper strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.HokageSoulReaper strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.HokageSoulReaper strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.HokageSoulReaper strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.HokageSoulReaper strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.HokageSoulReaper strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.HokageSoulReaper strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.HokageSoulReaper strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via MSN to HokageSoulReaper Send a message via Skype™ to HokageSoulReaper

I think in Gen.3 a lot of people did considered it an uber..........but officially I don't think Milotic's ever been one

Raikiri Buntai 4 LIFE
Old 03-30-2010, 11:26 PM   #88
HokageSoulReaper
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

oh, and I personally don't think ALL Legendaries should be uber............some, like Shaymin, are strong, but not to uber levels

Raikiri Buntai 4 LIFE
Old 03-30-2010, 11:31 PM   #89
Raiden
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by HokageSoulReaper View Post
oh, and I personally don't think ALL Legendaries should be uber............some, like Shaymin, are strong, but not to uber levels
I did say idc if it weak, it should still be Uber, why? because Legendaries are sopost to be only 1 in the whole world, let me find out Team Rocket made 10000000 Mewtwo's lol

Old 03-30-2010, 11:32 PM   #90
Raiden
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

IDK why but I love Electrode and Machamp a lot

Old 03-31-2010, 12:10 AM   #91
HokageSoulReaper
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raiden View Post
I did say idc if it weak, it should still be Uber, why? because Legendaries are sopost to be only 1 in the whole world, let me find out Team Rocket made 10000000 Mewtwo's lol

lol

still, I think Legendaries were made for in game battle mostly..........besides, as far as I know, most if not all are banned from most competitions in RL

Raikiri Buntai 4 LIFE
Old 03-31-2010, 12:12 AM   #92
Raiden
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by HokageSoulReaper View Post
lol

still, I think Legendaries were made for in game battle mostly..........besides, as far as I know, most if not all are banned from most competitions in RL
Good, very Good

Old 03-31-2010, 12:46 AM   #93
ECW Original
the most lovable girl at the ball.

ECW Original is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

..............?
ECW Original is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2010, 07:30 AM   #94
naruto52000
Apprentice Genin

naruto52000 is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Here is my team

Lugia
extrasensory
charge beam
hydro pump
aeroblast

garchomp

dragon claw
dragon pulse
rock climb
dragon rush

raikou
iron tail
quick attack
spark
reflect

torterra
leaf storm
giga drain
earthquack
tackle going to replace it with frenzy plant

stuck on the 16 gym

No Cullens allowed!

naruto52000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2010, 09:23 AM   #95
Uchiha_Itachi
Chunin Exam Participant

Uchiha_Itachi is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Here's my current SoulSilver Team.I have 15 badges so far.
Lava plume
Eruption

Lvl 60 ampharos
Thunder punch
Discharge
Thunder
Thunder wave

Lvl 60 Dragonite
Dragon Rush
Draco Meteor
Earthquake
Fly

Lvl 60 Lugia
Blizzard
Hydro pump
Aeroblast
Fly/surf(pending)

Lvl 60 Victreebel
Leaf blade
Leaf storm
Poisen Powder
Sleep Powder

Lvl 61 Espeon
Future sight
Psybeam
Psychic
Shadow ball

My espeon has pokerus. The other pokemon in my team used to have it, but espeons a new addition. I don't want to beat blue becasue then the elite 4 get stronger. I like them weaker. They're good for grind training, lol.
Old 03-31-2010, 01:20 PM   #96
Vocaloid
Special Jonin Candidate

Vocaloid completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vocaloid completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vocaloid completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vocaloid completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vocaloid completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vocaloid completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vocaloid completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vocaloid completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vocaloid completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vocaloid completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vocaloid completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vocaloid completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.

Awards Showcase

Ok, this is REALLY bothering me. I see a LOT of problems with the movesets people keep giving their Pokemon.

DO NOT give your Pokemon moves of the same type! If you do, it'll NEVER be abled to defeat anything that's resistant to it. That is why you must give them only ONE move of one type, with the rest of their moves being used for coverage.

Let's say you have 2 Ampharos (Do you mind if I use yours for an example, Kaiser?)
You're fighting a Golem.

One Ampharos has Thunderbolt, Discharge, Cotton Spore, and Thunder-Wave.
The other has ThunderBolt, HiddenPower Ice, Signal Beam, and Focus Blast.

Which one will die and which one will be abled to defeat the Golem? The 2nd one will win, the 1st will die without even leaving a scratch on the Golem. That is why you must give different types of moves to your Pokemon. In fact, that's why TMs and Move Tutors were created in the first place.

Another problem is that people don't seem to realize what Special and Physical attacks are. Physical moves are those that make contact and and are affected by the Attack stat (in Gen IV), Special moves are ones that don't make contact and are affected by the SpAtk stat (In Gen IV). NEVER give a Starmie Physical attacks and NEVER give a Machamp Special moves. Otherwise, they won't be abled to do much damage to anything because of poor typing and moves.

Vocaloid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2010, 01:30 PM   #97
lexi379
Freshmen Academy Student

lexi379 is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Talking Re: Pokemon Corner

hey who's your favorite pokemon mine is between pikachu and dialga
lexi379 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2010, 07:52 PM   #98
HokageSoulReaper
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vocaloid View Post
Ok, this is REALLY bothering me. I see a LOT of problems with the movesets people keep giving their Pokemon.

DO NOT give your Pokemon moves of the same type! If you do, it'll NEVER be abled to defeat anything that's resistant to it. That is why you must give them only ONE move of one type, with the rest of their moves being used for coverage.

Let's say you have 2 Ampharos (Do you mind if I use yours for an example, Kaiser?)
You're fighting a Golem.

Which one will die and which one will be abled to defeat the Golem? The 2nd one will win, the 1st will die without even leaving a scratch on the Golem. That is why you must give different types of moves to your Pokemon. In fact, that's why TMs and Move Tutors were created in the first place.

Another problem is that people don't seem to realize what Special and Physical attacks are. Physical moves are those that make contact and and are affected by the Attack stat (in Gen IV), Special moves are ones that don't make contact and are affected by the SpAtk stat (In Gen IV). NEVER give a Starmie Physical attacks and NEVER give a Machamp Special moves. Otherwise, they won't be abled to do much damage to anything because of poor typing and moves.

dude, chill, as long as those STAB-pro movesets are just for in game battles, it's ok......now, for Battle Frontier & RL battles, Type coverage IS a must have

BTW, kept breeding Skittys until I got a male one with cute charm

Raikiri Buntai 4 LIFE
Old 03-31-2010, 10:52 PM   #99
Seargent Cornbread
Special Jonin Candidate

Seargent Cornbread is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vocaloid View Post

You're fighting a Golem.

Anything works in game. I could beat it with 2 level one magikarps.
Seargent Cornbread is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2010, 04:36 PM   #100
ThePurpleChidori
Chunin Exam Proctor

ThePurpleChidori is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Where is the Move Tutor? Someone tell.

Oh.
Quote:
More like no more sasuke lovers.
we come when there are real humans with brains and a high IQ to argue with. oh wait sasuke lovers do not have any of those qualities.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Toma RNK
I am starting to think people should have to take a basic competency test to use the internet.
ThePurpleChidori is offline   Reply With Quote