Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Naruto Discussion Forum > Naruto Anime Discussion

Naruto Anime Discussion General discussions about the Naruto anime series. Do not spoil content that has not been aired in an episode in this forum!

Old 06-05-2009, 07:31 AM   #1
eXPi
Freshmen Academy Student

eXPi is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Question Deidara got his hand back?

I am sorry, am I missing something or what?

Watching new Naruto Episode (#112) I was surprised seeing Deidara with both hands back after they were "cut" off by Kakashi Hatake with his Mangekyo Sharingan.

Explain someone please!:confused:
eXPi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2009, 10:30 AM   #2
Konan
Chunin

Konan has completed a tough C-rank mission!Konan has completed a tough C-rank mission!Konan has completed a tough C-rank mission!
Default Re: Deidara got his hand back?

Quote:
Originally Posted by eXPi View Post
I am sorry, am I missing something or what?

Watching new Naruto Episode (#112) I was surprised seeing Deidara with both hands back after they were "cut" off by Kakashi Hatake with his Mangekyo Sharingan.

Explain someone please!:confused:
Sometime in the Sasuke and Sai arc his arms were reattached by Kakuzu as stated in the 3rd Data Book Kishimoto made.

-Forum Family-

Brother's: Anbu-Phoenix, KyzaBankz, thenagan, shippuden515120, ninetaled, itachi/madara
Sister's: bloom13, sakuraharuno444
Cousin's: C-C, waterlemon-chi, Kaze-Ryuu
BestFriend: V-Valentine

~3rd Place in TBC's Trivia Contest -Tia Harribel

Konan
Spoiler:

By giving KonanSenpai a internet you have saved the wrath brought to kittens and puppys from TheDemonZabuza's and MaikeruShinigami's Internets.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Konan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2009, 11:57 AM   #3
Black King
Special Jonin Candidate

Black King is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Black King is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Black King is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Black King is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Black King is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Black King is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Black King is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Black King is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Black King is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Black King is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Black King is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Black King is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Black King is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Black King is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.

Awards Showcase

Yeah, Kakuzu sewed them back on. The way he sewed Hidan's head back on.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Black King is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2009, 07:51 PM   #4
Hidan
Special Jonin Candidate

Hidan has completed a tough C-rank mission!Hidan has completed a tough C-rank mission!Hidan has completed a tough C-rank mission!

Remember, in episode 83 Hidan says "Hey, don't put me in the same boat as you Deidara, I am not the wuss that had to get his arms sewed back on by Kakuzu." then Kakuzu says "Better the arms then the neck" and so on...

~
~

Hidan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2009, 09:26 PM   #5
kakashi senpai
Apprentice Genin

kakashi senpai is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Send a message via Yahoo to kakashi senpai

how did he find the arm i wonder since it was suppose to be torn from this dimension
kakashi senpai is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2009, 09:28 PM   #6
Life AKA Death
Veteran Chunin

Life AKA Death is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Send a message via Yahoo to Life AKA Death

kakuzu sewed them back
This dark despair this breathless pain grows great and tall these severe marks it leaves on me i try to hope tht it will leave me in piece but it flows through my blood and destroys the only happiness that barely runs in my veins i feel this evil conquering me i wish to fight but in the end joy dies

NARUTO(me) JIRAIYA(itachiuchia85) relation
BROS:KaiokenX5 Karo, Lou!e, yuukimaru
SIS:KIBAFAN321,Yoruichi,darkdemonofthemist 2hyper4uAKASloth, LaGueraUchiha
Life AKA Death is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2009, 09:24 AM   #7
Black King
Special Jonin Candidate

Black King is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Black King is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Black King is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Black King is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Black King is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Black King is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Black King is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Black King is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Black King is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Black King is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Black King is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Black King is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Black King is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Black King is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by kakashi senpai View Post
how did he find the arm i wonder since it was suppose to be torn from this dimension
It never really went to a different demension. Tobi found it on the ground.

Old 06-07-2009, 10:53 AM   #8
kakashi senpai
Apprentice Genin

kakashi senpai is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Send a message via Yahoo to kakashi senpai

Ah i guess that would make sense then
kakashi senpai is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2009, 11:23 AM   #9
battlehorse
Chunin Exam Proctor

battlehorse is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

what about the other arm.
battlehorse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2009, 11:46 AM   #10
Yoruichi
Chunin Exam Proctor

Yoruichi is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by battlehorse View Post
what about the other arm.
The other arm Gaara took didn't he? But then why does he have both arms?
Old 06-07-2009, 12:23 PM   #11
Vatanui AKA Pride
has a farm...
WCA

Vatanui AKA Pride strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Vatanui AKA Pride strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Vatanui AKA Pride strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Vatanui AKA Pride strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Vatanui AKA Pride strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Vatanui AKA Pride strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Vatanui AKA Pride strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Vatanui AKA Pride strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Vatanui AKA Pride strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Vatanui AKA Pride strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Vatanui AKA Pride strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Vatanui AKA Pride strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Vatanui AKA Pride strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rinslet View Post
The other arm Gaara took didn't he? But then why does he have both arms?
One arm might not really be his's...

Vatanui AKA Pride is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2009, 12:33 PM   #12
toadsage
Genin

toadsage is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Oh yeah I was forggtting thatI touth he made it out of clay
Quote:
Originally Posted by HidanSenpai View Post
Remember, in episode 83 Hidan says "Hey, don't put me in the same boat as you Deidara, I am not the wuss that had to get his arms sewed back on by Kakuzu." then Kakuzu says "Better the arms then the neck" and so on...
toadsage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2009, 12:41 PM   #13
lj0615
Chunin Exam Participant

lj0615 is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

kakazu sewed them back
lj0615 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2009, 08:55 AM   #14
Black King
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vatanui AKA Pride View Post
If it wasn't his, it wouldn't have a mouth.

I forgot what happened to the other arm...But I know it was found. I can't remember who found it, though...

Old 06-08-2009, 08:57 AM   #15
Yoruichi
Chunin Exam Proctor

Yoruichi is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vatanui AKA Pride View Post
Scary
Old 06-08-2009, 09:07 AM   #16
Hidan
Special Jonin Candidate

Hidan has completed a tough C-rank mission!Hidan has completed a tough C-rank mission!Hidan has completed a tough C-rank mission!

Gaara just Sand Burrial it, not tore it off, as for the other arm Tobi found on the ground in a forest...

~
~

Hidan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2010, 05:17 PM   #17
kokojojo
Banned

kokojojo is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by HidanSenpai View Post
Gaara just Sand Burrial it, not tore it off, as for the other arm Tobi found on the ground in a forest...
r u talkin about? his arm was separated from his body, how is that not torn off? and sand burial is supposed to crush wutever is inside it, so his arm shud've been crushed
kokojojo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2010, 06:45 PM   #18
Hidden Ninja45
Jonin

Hidden Ninja45 completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Hidden Ninja45 completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Hidden Ninja45 completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Hidden Ninja45 completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Hidden Ninja45 completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Hidden Ninja45 completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Hidden Ninja45 completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Hidden Ninja45 completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Hidden Ninja45 completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Hidden Ninja45 completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Hidden Ninja45 completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Hidden Ninja45 completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Hidden Ninja45 completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Hidden Ninja45 completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Hidden Ninja45 completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.

Awards Showcase

Deidara got some random person's arms sewed on him by Kakuzu. That's kind of weird, if you really think about it. And I wonder by Deidara didn't bleed like crazy when he lost his arms.

Hidden Ninja45 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2010, 09:50 PM   #19
kokojojo
Banned

kokojojo is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hidden Ninja45 View Post
Deidara got some random person's arms sewed on him by Kakuzu. That's kind of weird, if you really think about it. And I wonder by Deidara didn't bleed like crazy when he lost his arms.
when gaara took his arm he did bleed, blood came out of the sand when he used sand burial. iunno y he didnt bleed when kakashi took his arm, but he didnt get some random person's arm because the arm he got back had a mouth at the palm
kokojojo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2010, 09:55 PM   #20
OnyxBlossom
Special Jonin Candidate

OnyxBlossom is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.OnyxBlossom is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.OnyxBlossom is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.OnyxBlossom is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.OnyxBlossom is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.OnyxBlossom is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

For one of them, Kakuzu sewed it back since Tobi found it, and the other was a random person's. Deidara used a jutsu for his mouths on his hands and chest, I don't think they were naturally like that.

OnyxBlossom is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
akatsuki, deidara