Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Battlegrounds Versus Debates > Battlegrounds HQ > The Graveyard

The Graveyard While you CAN endlessly debate some things, other threads need a place to stay buried. This friends, is that place.

Old 03-27-2010, 03:39 PM   #1
Tourune
Special Jonin Candidate

Tourune is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Default Danzo,Jiraya + Hiruzen vs. Pain

All Acceptions and jiraya doesnt know about pains secret

Top 3 Anime Characters
1 - Danzo
2 - Ulquiorra
3 - Cole
Old 03-27-2010, 04:45 PM   #2
Daybreak
Genin

Daybreak is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Default Re: Danzo,Jiraya + Hiruzen vs. Pain

Lasers, missles, boss summons, CT, CST,ST, superior speed=jiraiya and danzo have no chance. Danzo lives ten minutes due to izanagi and then dies. Stomp thread.
Old 03-27-2010, 09:40 PM   #3
J-Sun Tasogare
is secretly a carebear

J-Sun Tasogare is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.J-Sun Tasogare is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.J-Sun Tasogare is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.J-Sun Tasogare is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.J-Sun Tasogare is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.J-Sun Tasogare is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.J-Sun Tasogare is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.J-Sun Tasogare is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.J-Sun Tasogare is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.J-Sun Tasogare is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.J-Sun Tasogare is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.

Troll Thread CST GG lock it please.
Old 03-27-2010, 09:58 PM   #4
(un)Godly Hiroku
Special Jonin Candidate

(un)Godly Hiroku is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

OMG KID STOP POSTING STOMP THREADS!
pain pwn with shinra tensei, boom jiraiyas dead, then asura spams danzo with missles n lasers n such until izanagi run out. these threads are just stupid and they're annoying everyone, make actual, good fights, not stupid stomps.
need it
Use good rep when you
Believe it!
Old 03-27-2010, 10:05 PM   #5
takuya
Special Jonin Candidate

takuya finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.takuya finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.takuya finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.takuya finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.takuya finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.takuya finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.takuya finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.takuya finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.
Send a message via AIM to takuya

There's no need to flame, Hiroku. I believe that Pain would have some trouble, but I think he'll be able to win since Deva could just fly/ fancy jump of his over all of them then use Chou Shinra Tensei to kill them all easily.
Old 03-27-2010, 10:21 PM   #6
J-Sun Tasogare
is secretly a carebear

J-Sun Tasogare is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.J-Sun Tasogare is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.J-Sun Tasogare is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.J-Sun Tasogare is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.J-Sun Tasogare is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.J-Sun Tasogare is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.J-Sun Tasogare is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.J-Sun Tasogare is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.J-Sun Tasogare is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.J-Sun Tasogare is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.J-Sun Tasogare is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.

Quote:
Originally Posted by takuya View Post
There's no need to flame, Hiroku. I believe that Pain would have some trouble, but I think he'll be able to win since Deva could just fly/ fancy jump of his over all of them then use Chou Shinra Tensei to kill them all easily.
Explain how Pain would have any trouble ever?
Old 03-27-2010, 10:26 PM   #7
takuya
Special Jonin Candidate

takuya finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.takuya finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.takuya finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.takuya finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.takuya finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.takuya finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.takuya finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.takuya finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.

Even though he has six bodies, he has to face off against someone who can escape death for a limited amount of time. He has to deal with Jiraiya's Sage Mode. He also has to deal with Hiruzen's Soul Reaper Death Seal. I said he'd have trouble, I never said how much.
Old 03-27-2010, 10:29 PM   #8
J-Sun Tasogare
is secretly a carebear

Quote:
Originally Posted by takuya View Post
Even though he has six bodies, he has to face off against someone who can escape death for a limited amount of time. He has to deal with Jiraiya's Sage Mode. He also has to deal with Hiruzen's Soul Reaper Death Seal. I said he'd have trouble, I never said how much.
Soul Reaper won't work. Jiriyia won't get time to go into SM. Then danzo lives for 10 minutes and human rips his soul out.
Old 03-27-2010, 10:29 PM   #9
(un)Godly Hiroku
Special Jonin Candidate

yes there is need to flame, because if you look at the threads this kid makes, half of them are all retarded stomps, and he has been told numerous time to cut it out and he wont stop making them. its annoying everyone.
need it
Use good rep when you
Believe it!
Old 03-27-2010, 10:31 PM   #10
J-Sun Tasogare
is secretly a carebear

Quote:
Originally Posted by (un)Godly Hiroku View Post
yes there is need to flame, because if you look at the threads this kid makes, half of them are all retarded stomps, and he has been told numerous time to cut it out and he wont stop making them. its annoying everyone.
That doesnt need to flame calling a troll is one thing but, ya know? so you can say troll before you post but, don't go to far.
Old 03-27-2010, 10:41 PM   #11
(un)Godly Hiroku
Special Jonin Candidate

i really wasnt flaming just firmly stating a fact, hence the caps. thats not flaming, im just trying to get it into his thick head that he makes so many stomp threads and it annoys everyone
need it
Use good rep when you
Believe it!
Old 03-27-2010, 10:43 PM   #12
takuya
Special Jonin Candidate

I don't too many people are annoyed by it, except you.
Old 03-27-2010, 10:49 PM   #13
(un)Godly Hiroku
Special Jonin Candidate

ya, one of his threads waslocked for being a stomp, and V i believe it was told him to stop posting stomp threads cuz he was posting way to many
so thats proof enough that its not only me
need it
Use good rep when you
Believe it!