Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Battlegrounds Versus Debates > Battlegrounds HQ > The Graveyard

The Graveyard While you CAN endlessly debate some things, other threads need a place to stay buried. This friends, is that place.

Old 04-03-2010, 12:59 PM   #181
Vivi
Little Miss Spoiler
Formerly V-Valentine
Jonin

Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

Awards Showcase

Default Re: Hidan vs. Kimimaro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Berzakinski View Post
Not the databooks again....they also say Sasori has a 4.5 in speed. Do you really think Sasori can move that fast?

Being an acrobat means Kimi won't be able to predict where Hidan and his scythe are going to be coming from. That's a very dangerous skill to have if you ask me.

How do you know the bones prevent him from bleeding? Kimi's bones don't cover his blood up, it's still inside his body.
And according to the Databook Stats Kankuro>Naruto.They're BS.

Exactly.
Funny how People think his Bones prevent Bloodloss whe Bones are below the Blood.

Anyone whoever received a cut knows this or do People actually believe that when your cut that its Bone?XD

Skin-Blood-Skeleton not Skin-Skeleton-Blood.XD
Quote:
Kimimaro isn't faster than Kakashi, but Asuma most certainly. Kimimaro was keeping up with Lee and KN0 in base while he was sick. I doubt Hidan has much of a speed advantage, if any at all.
A Pre Lee who wasnt even at 100% while a Post Kakashi had problems with Hidan even with Sharingan.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Jessie>Tifa and Aeris.
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Last edited by Vivi; 04-03-2010 at 01:04 PM.
Old 04-03-2010, 01:03 PM   #182
Miles Edgeworth
Special Jonin Candidate

Miles Edgeworth is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Miles Edgeworth is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Miles Edgeworth is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Miles Edgeworth is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Miles Edgeworth is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.
Send a message via AIM to Miles Edgeworth Send a message via MSN to Miles Edgeworth

Quote:
Not the databooks again....they also say Sasori has a 4.5 in speed. Do you really think Sasori can move that fast?
All Sasori really has is powerscaling for his speed. Me thinks that Sasori being sonic through powerscaling is likely, which should mean that he at least matches up to Asuma, and possibly Kimimaro. Most likely not Kakashi but Kakashi is known to be faster than the average joe.

I fail to see how a Jonin not known for speed would be able to blitz a Kage-level ninja.
Old 04-03-2010, 01:05 PM   #183
Kazumi Saitama
Lady Debater

Kazumi Saitama has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Kazumi Saitama has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Kazumi Saitama has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Kazumi Saitama has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Kazumi Saitama has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Kazumi Saitama has a spectacular chakra aura going on.
Send a message via MSN to Kazumi Saitama

Quote:

Being an acrobat means Kimi won't be able to predict where Hidan and his scythe are going to be coming from. That's a very dangerous skill to have if you ask me.

How do you know the bones prevent him from bleeding? Kimi's bones don't cover his blood up, it's still inside his body.
In the fight against Sakura, Sasori did show extents of his speed. Sakura could only keep up due to the fact that Granny Chiyo was helping her. Sasori is very fast.

I never said acrobatics was a bad thing. I agree, being acrobatic is a great advantage and also enjoyable to watch.

No, Kimimaro does bleed, like any normal human. But, Kimimaro can eject bones from any part of his body. His bones are strong as steel. Hidan's scythe isn't cutting through that. And if Kimimaro goes into his curse mark form, it is really over for Hidan. I would pay to see Hidan avoid Dance of the Seedling Fern.

Old 04-03-2010, 01:07 PM   #184
Kazumi Saitama
Lady Debater

Kazumi Saitama has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Kazumi Saitama has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Kazumi Saitama has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Kazumi Saitama has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Kazumi Saitama has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Kazumi Saitama has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kittan View Post
Keeping up with Kakashi yes, but does that mean he has "amazing speed" compared to Kimimaro? I think not.

Show me where he has demonstrated more amazing taijutsu than Kimimaro.

Suppose he did get blood. Is Kimimaro gonna stand there and let him form the circle? Also, the circle won't do anything if Kimimaro uses Seedling Fern to pull spikes through it.

Kimimaro isn't "much" faster than Hidan, but I don't think it's unreasonable to say he is somewhat faster.

Kimimaro isn't faster than Kakashi, but Asuma most certainly. Kimimaro was keeping up with Lee and KN0 in base while he was sick. I doubt Hidan has much of a speed advantage, if any at all.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kittan View Post
All Sasori really has is powerscaling for his speed. Me thinks that Sasori being sonic through powerscaling is likely, which should mean that he at least matches up to Asuma, and possibly Kimimaro. Most likely not Kakashi but Kakashi is known to be faster than the average joe.

I fail to see how a Jonin not known for speed would be able to blitz a Kage-level ninja.
Oh my goodness, this man is brilliant. I am repping you.

Old 04-03-2010, 01:46 PM   #185
J-Sun Tasogare
is secretly a carebear

J-Sun Tasogare is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.J-Sun Tasogare is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.J-Sun Tasogare is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.J-Sun Tasogare is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.J-Sun Tasogare is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.J-Sun Tasogare is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.J-Sun Tasogare is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.J-Sun Tasogare is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.J-Sun Tasogare is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.J-Sun Tasogare is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.J-Sun Tasogare is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.

I still say Kimmi wins I'm not sure if I posted who i thought would win but Kimmi wins If we are in character then Hidan would play with Kimi if he got blood alowing Kimmi to put bone bullets in Hidan's eyes also Kimmi in character is serious and finishes his opponents off fast so if he found out that the opponent was strong he would go CS2 immeadietly. Also Hidan in character would let him get hit he is a show off so when he pulled out his spine whip he would get Hidan wraped and then Impale him in the face most likely taking it off as well.
Old 04-03-2010, 05:18 PM   #186
Berzakinski
Genin

Berzakinski is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kazumi Saitama View Post
In the fight against Sakura, Sasori did show extents of his speed. Sakura could only keep up due to the fact that Granny Chiyo was helping her. Sasori is very fast.

I never said acrobatics was a bad thing. I agree, being acrobatic is a great advantage and also enjoyable to watch.

No, Kimimaro does bleed, like any normal human. But, Kimimaro can eject bones from any part of his body. His bones are strong as steel. Hidan's scythe isn't cutting through that. And if Kimimaro goes into his curse mark form, it is really over for Hidan. I would pay to see Hidan avoid Dance of the Seedling Fern.
Sasori himself wasn't that fast, he had to rely on his puppets.

So you admit he bleeds? Even a drop of blood, that's all it takes.

He won't be able to use Seedling Fern before Hidan gets his blood. It's embarrasingly obvious that Hidan has better speed feats.
((.)A(.))
/-- !--\
Shut Up Hidan!!
Put this on your sig if you think Kakuzu rocks.
Old 04-03-2010, 05:24 PM   #187
Berzakinski
Genin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cursed Uchiha View Post
I still say Kimmi wins I'm not sure if I posted who i thought would win but Kimmi wins If we are in character then Hidan would play with Kimi if he got blood alowing Kimmi to put bone bullets in Hidan's eyes also Kimmi in character is serious and finishes his opponents off fast so if he found out that the opponent was strong he would go CS2 immeadietly. Also Hidan in character would let him get hit he is a show off so when he pulled out his spine whip he would get Hidan wraped and then Impale him in the face most likely taking it off as well.
Kimi didn't when drunken Lee was sleeping. He actually waited for a while. He'll most likely wait when Hidan is making the circle too.

Hidan shows off his acrobatic skills in his fights, meaning Kimi won't be able to hit Hidan with any of those attacks.
((.)A(.))
/-- !--\
Shut Up Hidan!!
Old 04-04-2010, 12:12 AM   #188
Kazumi Saitama
Lady Debater

Kimimaro pwns Hidan. Done. :]

Old 04-04-2010, 09:11 AM   #189
Berzakinski
Genin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kazumi Saitama View Post
Kimimaro pwns Hidan. Done. :]
....As well thought out as that was, I don't think so. Hidan wins, due to being faster.
((.)A(.))
/-- !--\
Shut Up Hidan!!

Last edited by Berzakinski; 04-04-2010 at 09:14 AM.