Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Naruto Discussion Forum > Naruto Character Talk

Naruto Character Talk Who do you love? Who do you love to hate? Discuss your fave Naruto characters here.

View Poll Results: Who would win between the Uchiha Clan and the Senju clan if there was ever a rematch?
Uchiha Clan 41 45.56%
Senju Clan 28 31.11%
Neither; tie 12 13.33%
Other answer that is not under the first 3's categories 9 10.00%
Voters: 90. You may not vote on this poll

Old 06-24-2009, 11:51 AM   #61
Kuromaki
Sage of Starbucks Coffee

Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.
Default Re: *Contains spoilers* Uchiha vs. *Spoiler*

Quote:
Originally Posted by KARINISSOSEXY View Post
Spoiler:
Really, There already was a rematch, I mean, Senju Naruto vs. Uchiha Sasuke in the valley of the end alread happened. If you dont know how Naruto is Senju, it's because he is the fourth's son, who was the the son of Tsunade (and adopted by the 1st (and/or) Third). Tsunade is the grandchild of the First, who obviously was a senju. This makes Tsunade in short the grandmother of Naruto (Tsunade -> Fourth -> Naruto) which is ironic how he says "granny Tsunade" .
I did some research on it .
It would be cool if Naruto was a Senju, but do you have any proof from the manga or databooks that Minato is really Tsunade's son?

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Kuromaki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2009, 12:07 PM   #62
Uchiha Itachi
Genin

Uchiha Itachi is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Well we haven't really seen much of what the Senju can do so its hard to tell but im going with Uchiha
Uchiha Itachi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2009, 12:12 PM   #63
The Anbu's Fiery Rose
Chunin

The Anbu's Fiery Rose is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kuromaki View Post
It would be cool if Naruto was a Senju, but do you have any proof from the manga or databooks that Minato is really Tsunade's son?
There's definitely no proof of it. From what I knew, Tsunade never had any kids. In fact, she never got married since her loved one died. She had a little brother who died as well, so there's no chance of it, or so I would say. As far as we know, Tsunade is the last Senju descendant.

It would be cool if Naruto had been Senju, but unless it's confirmed, we can't say it's true.

We still haven't decided on Yamato. Since he has the First Hokage's DNA, does that make him an official Senju?
The Anbu's Fiery Rose is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2009, 12:14 PM   #64
KARINISSOSEXY
Genin

KARINISSOSEXY is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Anbu's Fiery Rose View Post
There's definitely no proof of it. From what I knew, Tsunade never had any kids. In fact, she never got married since her loved one died. She had a little brother who died as well, so there's no chance of it, or so I would say. As far as we know, Tsunade is the last Senju descendant.

It would be cool if Naruto had been Senju, but unless it's confirmed, we can't say it's true.

We still haven't decided on Yamato. Since he has the First Hokage's DNA, does that make him an official Senju?

first off, there was a big discussion on it on one manga, and second, all the proof was in the conversation between tsunade and jiraiya in chapter 336: brothers if im not mistaken in volume 40.
KARINISSOSEXY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2009, 12:15 PM   #65
KARINISSOSEXY
Genin

Quote:

yes, volume 40, chapter 366,: "Brothers" i nthe convo between Tsunade and Jiraiya

CHAPTER 366 NOT 336!!!

Last edited by KARINISSOSEXY; 06-24-2009 at 12:54 PM.
Old 06-24-2009, 12:43 PM   #66
Kuromaki
Sage of Starbucks Coffee

Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.

Quote:
yes, volume 40, chapter 336,: "Brothers" i nthe convo between Tsunade and Jiraiya
What chapter was that? Ch. 336 is the fight between Team 10 and Kakuzu and Hidan. I don't think Naruto being a Senju was confirmed.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Old 06-24-2009, 12:46 PM   #67
The Anbu's Fiery Rose
Chunin

The Anbu's Fiery Rose is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Quote:
What chapter was that? Ch. 336 is the fight between Team 10 and Kakuzu and Hidan. I don't think Naruto being a Senju was confirmed.

Yeah, I know. I just checked and that's exactly what I found too.

Again, I don't believe there's any evidence at all of whether or not that is true. It must be confirmed.
Old 06-24-2009, 12:51 PM   #68
KARINISSOSEXY
Genin

Quote:

Oops I apologize I meant to say 366....(typo)
Old 06-24-2009, 12:53 PM   #69
KARINISSOSEXY
Genin

Quote:
Yeah, I know. I just checked and that's exactly what I found too.

Again, I don't believe there's any evidence at all of whether or not that is true. It must be confirmed.
damn i hate myself and these stupid typos, I apologize, chapter 366 not 336.
Old 06-24-2009, 12:55 PM   #70
Silentkiller
Genin

Silentkiller is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

In my area of the world, Naruto is like a sin. The last manga I got was Pain fighting Jiraya. But I say Uchiha cus they kill all
Silentkiller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2009, 12:56 PM   #71
Kuromaki
Sage of Starbucks Coffee

Quote:
Oops I apologize I meant to say 366....(typo)
Neither Tsunade or Jiraiya said anything about Tsunade having a son.

Old 06-24-2009, 12:59 PM   #72
Jiraiya_is_the_best
Apprentice Genin

Jiraiya_is_the_best is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

i'd say the uchiha clan because they are awesome ya know because of the mangekuro sharingan they would use it and and trap all of them in a genjutsu and ultimately win
Jiraiya_is_the_best is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2009, 01:05 PM   #73
The Anbu's Fiery Rose
Chunin

Quote:
I haven't read it yet, but I'll just take your word for it. Is it a few chapters before Jiraiya goes off to track Pein or something to that effect?
Old 06-24-2009, 01:06 PM   #74
Kuromaki
Sage of Starbucks Coffee

Quote:
I haven't read it yet, but I'll just take your word for it. Is it a few chapters before Jiraiya goes off to track Pein or something to that effect?
Yeah.

Old 06-24-2009, 01:08 PM   #75
KARINISSOSEXY
Genin

Quote:
Originally Posted by seannfma View Post
Ya but whos left in the senju now?
Spoiler:
Naruto/Tsunade

Member of
Fanclub
Member of
Fanclub
',,,,,,
(o-o) I like.....Bugs...
/ .!\ Put this in your sig if
makes you scream. Oh.

Best games (RPGs) in the world EVER: Mother 1, 2, and 3 (Earthbound series....you know, with Ness from Smash Bros.?), Kingdom Hearts Series, Chrono Trigger, Elderscrolls IV: Oblivion, Not to mention Pokemon.

"If Light was Kira, I'd be in turmoil, because Light.....
Is the first friend I've ever had!" -L
Old 06-24-2009, 01:09 PM   #76
KARINISSOSEXY
Genin

Quote:
Yeah,

Member of
Fanclub
Member of
Fanclub
',,,,,,
(o-o) I like.....Bugs...
makes you scream. Oh.

Best games (RPGs) in the world EVER: Mother 1, 2, and 3 (Earthbound series....you know, with Ness from Smash Bros.?), Kingdom Hearts Series, Chrono Trigger, Elderscrolls IV: Oblivion, Not to mention Pokemon.

Old 06-24-2009, 01:11 PM   #77
Vaan
Chunin Exam Proctor

Vaan saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThunderSpirit View Post
Spoiler:
Yeah, all the hints that are placed throughout the story are very convincing. If Naruto is not related to the Senju I'll be surprised.
Spoiler:

Remember that scroll he wore when he arrived in Konoha to anticipate Pain?
Reminds me alot of the one the manga shows how Madara and Herashima fight

My Metal Village Pride I will not hide,
My race I will not disgrace,
My metal village blood flows hot and true,
my village peeps I will stand by you,
through thick and thin til the day we die,
our village flag always stand high.

Tenten's true Lover!!!!

Big Sis: CutieSakura
Lil Sis: The Anbu's Fiery Rose
Lil Bro: Sage Of The Six Paths
Vaan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2009, 01:13 PM   #78
KARINISSOSEXY
Genin

Quote:
Yeah they did. and Besides in a previous interview masashi says hey likes to keep the fans guessing. He also likes to intertwine secrets into it that might be hard to get. For example:
Spoiler:
In the beginning of the chunnin exams (writing portion) Naruto says "I'm gonna be hokage even if I never surpass the rank of genin! Believe it! And guess what. The uber powerful Naruto who is stronger than any Jonin is still merely a genin, and when he kills Danzo, you'd better believe he'll be hokage.

Member of
Fanclub
Member of
Fanclub
',,,,,,
(o-o) I like.....Bugs...
makes you scream. Oh.

Old 06-24-2009, 01:14 PM   #79
KARINISSOSEXY
Genin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hinata<3Naruto View Post
Spoiler:

Remember that scroll he wore when he arrived in Konoha to anticipate Pain?
Reminds me alot of the one the manga shows how Madara and Herashima fight
Exactly!

Member of
Fanclub
Member of
Fanclub
',,,,,,
(o-o) I like.....Bugs...
makes you scream. Oh.

Old 06-24-2009, 01:17 PM   #80
KARINISSOSEXY
Genin

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThunderSpirit View Post
Spoiler:
At the moment, I'm of a supporter of the Naruto being related to the Senju theory. I was thinking about it at one point, but I thought it was just a creation of my unstable mind. But then I found that other people were thinking the same thing. As for your assessment of who wins the battle, I agree. Senju would win in the past. Uchiha would win in the present.
Lol, have you been reading my argument?

Member of
Fanclub
Member of
Fanclub
',,,,,,
(o-o) I like.....Bugs...
makes you scream. Oh.

Tags
clans, recentmanga, rematch, spoilers, uchiha