Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Great Off-Topica > Forum Games

Forum Games Here users can play their own made-up games -- word games, simple RPG, etc.

View Poll Results: What would you do it Itachi kissed you?
Kiss him on the cheek 8 8.60%
Make out with him 33 35.48%
Kill him 29 31.18%
Push away 23 24.73%
Voters: 93. You may not vote on this poll

Old 06-27-2009, 03:12 AM   #61
narutovssasuke100
Chunin Exam Participant

narutovssasuke100 is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Default Re: What would you do if Itachi made out with you?

Quote:
Originally Posted by KyuubiAkatsuki View Post
rofl ha ha ness would like tackle itachi and do unspeakable things to him
ness:Hey hot stuff
Itachi:huh?? who are you
ness:your new boyfriend
Itachi:oh dude im not like that
ness:Come here baby
Itachi:HEY WHAT ARE YOU DOING AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
narutovssasuke100 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2009, 03:13 AM   #62
KyuubiAkatsuki
Jonin

KyuubiAkatsuki completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.KyuubiAkatsuki completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.KyuubiAkatsuki completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.KyuubiAkatsuki completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.KyuubiAkatsuki completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.KyuubiAkatsuki completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.KyuubiAkatsuki completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.KyuubiAkatsuki completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.KyuubiAkatsuki completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.KyuubiAkatsuki completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.KyuubiAkatsuki completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.KyuubiAkatsuki completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.KyuubiAkatsuki completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.KyuubiAkatsuki completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.KyuubiAkatsuki completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by narutovssasuke100 View Post
ness:Hey hot stuff
Itachi:huh?? who are you
ness:your new boyfriend
Itachi:oh dude im not like that
ness:Come here baby
Itachi:HEY WHAT ARE YOU DOING AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
rofl! hahahahahahaha poor itachi lol

"If sacred places are spared the ravages of war then make all places sacred. And if the holy people are to be kept harmless from war then make all peoples holy."
----- Silver Surfer from Silver Surfer Requiem

Spoiler:

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Spoiler:

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
KyuubiAkatsuki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2009, 03:14 AM   #63
Maikeru D. Shinigami
Super High School Level Narcissist
Quasi-Admin

Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via AIM to Maikeru D. Shinigami Send a message via MSN to Maikeru D. Shinigami Send a message via Yahoo to Maikeru D. Shinigami

Quote:
rofl! hahahahahahaha poor itachi lol
I will not allow this butt talk on this board ... wait what am I saying that's funny haha .. I like it.

YouTube:
src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="350">
Maikeru D. Shinigami is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2009, 03:20 AM   #64
KyuubiAkatsuki
Jonin

KyuubiAkatsuki completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.KyuubiAkatsuki completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.KyuubiAkatsuki completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.KyuubiAkatsuki completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.KyuubiAkatsuki completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.KyuubiAkatsuki completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.KyuubiAkatsuki completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.KyuubiAkatsuki completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.KyuubiAkatsuki completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.KyuubiAkatsuki completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.KyuubiAkatsuki completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.KyuubiAkatsuki completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.KyuubiAkatsuki completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.KyuubiAkatsuki completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.KyuubiAkatsuki completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maikeru Shinigami View Post
I will not allow this butt talk on this board ... wait what am I saying that's funny haha .. I like it.
rofl ha ha ha

"If sacred places are spared the ravages of war then make all places sacred. And if the holy people are to be kept harmless from war then make all peoples holy."

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Old 06-27-2009, 03:21 AM   #65
Itachi-Sama
Special Jonin Candidate

Itachi-Sama is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Quote:
xDD even I can't yell at those guys! LOL
Itachi-Sama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2009, 03:21 AM   #66
Maikeru D. Shinigami
Super High School Level Narcissist
Quasi-Admin

Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via AIM to Maikeru D. Shinigami Send a message via MSN to Maikeru D. Shinigami Send a message via Yahoo to Maikeru D. Shinigami

Quote:
rofl ha ha ha
Yeah I'm pretty good at making people say rofl whatever the heck that's supposed to mean I'm going to bed now

YouTube:
src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="350">
Maikeru D. Shinigami is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2009, 03:22 AM   #67
KyuubiAkatsuki
Jonin

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Yeah I'm pretty good at making people say rofl whatever the heck that's supposed to mean I'm going to bed now
lol aright man cya later

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Old 06-27-2009, 03:22 AM   #68
Itachi-Sama
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
^/_\^ k. night.
Old 06-27-2009, 03:25 AM   #69
narutovssasuke100
Chunin Exam Participant

Quote:
rolls on floor laughing rofl
Old 06-27-2009, 03:46 AM   #70
Itachi-Sama
Special Jonin Candidate

Poor Itachi......
Old 06-27-2009, 03:48 AM   #71
narutovssasuke100
Chunin Exam Participant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Itachi-Sama View Post
Poor Itachi......
i dont hate him i just made that joke just so you know
Old 06-27-2009, 03:50 AM   #72
Itachi-Sama
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
Originally Posted by narutovssasuke100 View Post
i dont hate him i just made that joke just so you know
lol I know.
Old 06-27-2009, 01:24 PM   #73
Vatanui AKA Pride
has a farm...
WCA

Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.

Awards Showcase

Knock him out. I'm a boy..

Vatanui AKA Pride is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2009, 03:32 PM   #74
Ninjaslayer15
Genin Elite

Ninjaslayer15 is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Being a guy I would Kill him and then as an added bonus take his sharingan eyes
3.Naruto
4.One Piece

"Believe it!"~Naruto
"I don't care if your a million times stronger than me!"~Goku
"I do not fight because I think I can win. I fight because I have to win."~Ichigo
"
When the power of love overcomes the love of power. the world will know peace."~Aizen
"
You are slow, even when falling..."~Byakuya
Ninjaslayer15 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2009, 04:22 PM   #75
sasodeifan
Ninja Academy Student

sasodeifan is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

itachi is so hot.....i luv him
sasodeifan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2009, 01:20 PM   #76
kakashirockslove
Academy Graduate

kakashirockslove is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

i will never kiss my friends boyfriend! I like Kakashi!
kakashirockslove is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2009, 03:01 PM   #77
Amateratsu
Chunin Exam Participant

Location: Wondering around your house, advancing towards your shower.... Guess what happens next! ^^
Amateratsu is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Send a message via AIM to Amateratsu

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ninjaslayer15 View Post
Being a guy I would Kill him and then as an added bonus take his sharingan eyes
*twitch twitch*
Amateratsu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2009, 03:03 PM   #78
Life AKA Death
Veteran Chunin

Life AKA Death is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Send a message via Yahoo to Life AKA Death

id kill him guy here
This dark despair this breathless pain grows great and tall these severe marks it leaves on me i try to hope tht it will leave me in piece but it flows through my blood and destroys the only happiness that barely runs in my veins i feel this evil conquering me i wish to fight but in the end joy dies

NARUTO(me) JIRAIYA(itachiuchia85) relation
BROS:KaiokenX5 Karo, Lou!e, yuukimaru
SIS:KIBAFAN321,Yoruichi,darkdemonofthemist 2hyper4uAKASloth, LaGueraUchiha
Life AKA Death is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2009, 09:25 AM   #79
CutieSakura
Jonin

CutieSakura is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.CutieSakura is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.CutieSakura is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.CutieSakura is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.
Send a message via Yahoo to CutieSakura Send a message via Skype™ to CutieSakura

Quote:
Originally Posted by Naruto & Hinata View Post
kill him n burn the body

Lol that's funny

>///////<I'd kiss him back then I'd run away!
I mean Itachi is pretty cute but I wouldn't make out with him
I don't really wanna remember you
I mean, it's embarassing
Grinning to myself.
Eventhough you were late coming home
Tired from a late night
You picked me up in your arms
Even in my dreams, i knew it...

...I miss you so
I couldn't feel anymore helpless
I miss you so
I'll always love you.
CutieSakura is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2009, 09:40 AM   #80
Kuromaki
Sage of Starbucks Coffee

Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.

Faint

Kuromaki is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
itachi, made