Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Naruto Discussion Forum > Naruto Character Talk

Naruto Character Talk Who do you love? Who do you love to hate? Discuss your fave Naruto characters here.

Old 05-08-2010, 02:16 PM   #1
Hidan
Special Jonin Candidate

Hidan has completed a tough C-rank mission!Hidan has completed a tough C-rank mission!Hidan has completed a tough C-rank mission!
Default Some Background History For Jashinism

Jashinism is most famously associated with Hidan of Naruto Shippudden. The religion is based upon the belief pain=pleasure the more pain the better, however, believers think that if enough worship is given there is a chance for immortality.

It is a sort of blood cult really, you must kill whom ever you fight, and drink their blood, it is you or them, to the death. You can't wear clothes (apart from uniforms). Jashin is ruler and your spirit is an eternal being to walk this earth even once your earthly body seizes to exist (it has decayed).

It also raises the point - if this religion was more known about, there would be less pain on Islamic people, as Islam teach peaceful convention of people, you try, you fail, you try again or leave it, no farther. In Jashinism you try converting peacefully to start, but they have one chance alone. You then must sacrifice the 'infidel' to Jashin as a none believer. Any religion apart from Jashim is viewed as Atheist, and must be killed. Yes, Jashin encourages murder and the killing of none-believers.

Jashin is a very misunderstood religion, as it has made it into the frame of what a religion is, as it has thousands of followers all over the world, but is not an accepted religion. It originated in Japan, a few decades ago (could be wrong about this, but I defiantly know it was created before Naruto Shippden), and now has spread across Europe, Africa, the United States, and I believe some of Russia.

Also:

Jashinists, which is the correct term for the followers of this religion, believe strongly upon many strict rules such as:

* If one does not understand anther's pain, one has no right to inflict that pain elsewhere.
* Pain is equal to pleasure, one must sacrifice some of one's own blood to Lord Jashin each day, as proof of one's dedication to Lord Jashin's ways.
* Those who do not believe will die by the hands of those who do.

The symbol for Jashinism is an upside-down, equilateral, circumscribed triangle. This symbol is to be worn on a pendant around the Jashinist's neck.

Jashinism is a highly masochistic religion, each member spilling their own blood intentionally nearly every day. The Jashinist, to show true dedication, must take a small knife, stake, or which ever other weapon they use to cut themselves for their "rituals" (in which it means they spill their blood to pay tribute to Jashin).

As well, the "profit" for this religion was believed to be named "Hidan". He was a immortal man that walked the earth, spreading the word of Jashin.

As you can see there is a lot of things Massashi Kishimoto took from this Religion and used for Hidan and his religion.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

~
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
~

Hidan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2010, 02:29 PM   #2
Rotate
Special Jonin Candidate

Rotate is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Rotate is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Rotate is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Rotate is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Rotate is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.
Default Re: Some Background History For Jashinism

O_O I didn't know that. I guess you really do learn something new everyday.

Rotate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2010, 02:32 PM   #3
Hidan
Special Jonin Candidate

Hidan has completed a tough C-rank mission!Hidan has completed a tough C-rank mission!Hidan has completed a tough C-rank mission!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rotate View Post
O_O I didn't know that. I guess you really do learn something new everyday.
Yeah, I just learned about this today also xD

~
~

Old 05-08-2010, 02:34 PM   #4
Maikeru D. Shinigami
Super High School Level Narcissist
Quasi-Admin

Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via AIM to Maikeru D. Shinigami Send a message via MSN to Maikeru D. Shinigami Send a message via Yahoo to Maikeru D. Shinigami

Where do I sign up?

YouTube:
src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="350">
Maikeru D. Shinigami is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2010, 02:36 PM   #5
Hidan
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zetsu View Post
Where do I sign up?
IDK, I would, I already have a Jashin Amulet and everything, just don't want to sacrifice blood everyday, but if I were asked I would say yes. Also I don't know how you convert, I need to find that out.

~
~

Old 05-08-2010, 02:40 PM   #6
natsumiuchiha16
Special Jonin Candidate

natsumiuchiha16 is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

i would support this religion

my demon form

my theme

the love of my forum life flamey234
natsumiuchiha16 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2010, 02:47 PM   #7
321zigzag1
Banned

321zigzag1 is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Jashinisim has actual historical roots?
321zigzag1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2010, 04:23 PM   #8
Hidan
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
Originally Posted by 321zigzag1 View Post
Jashinisim has actual historical roots?
Apparently so

~
~

Old 05-11-2010, 04:21 PM   #9
InfinityReaper
Apprentice Genin

InfinityReaper is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

...all i have to say is... wow
InfinityReaper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2010, 10:08 PM   #10
Kakashi Hatake_Yamato
Aiding Kakashi, Yamato, & Iruka

Location: Konohagakure, with the people dearest to me. Aiding Kakashi on the battlefield and saving Yamato!
Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

idk that jashinism was real......thats cool/scary...i dont think i would be a believer of this religion...

Kakashi~

\ \ \ \
l\^ ^/l
Yamato~

, / \\
,\^^/
\\---// thnx Edyl
Iruka~

カカシ, ヤマト, イルカ! 愛してる~!
03-02, 13:09 The Immortal Watch Dog
You got Daph Rice, everyone got her
She's one of my psycho's
she's Cults banner girl
[1/7/2014 9:25:36 AM] Tuus Deus(CoP): I know Daph spends all her time staring at Kakashi pictures

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cult of Personality
Kakashi pretending to get stabbed by Obito because he's such a nice guy and doesn't want Obito to feel about about sucking so much
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cult of Personality
I would just like you to know that I am awesome.
Quote:
All days are Cult Day.
Quote:
I disagree. The best way to get rep from Daph is to be me.
Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2010, 07:24 AM   #11
Akatsuki Tsunade
Chunin

Akatsuki Tsunade is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Send a message via Yahoo to Akatsuki Tsunade

very interesting.. ok ill join too..lol

Tsunade Fav Quote
You've trampled on our ancestors' treasure... their dream... And you will pay the price! As the Hokage, I will put a stop to you here and now!"
<(((o)))>. .<(((o)))>

REP use it and dont abuse it.. Oh and feel free to add ur name too
Akatsuki Tsunade is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2010, 12:17 PM   #12
Hidden Ninja45
Jonin

Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.

Awards Showcase

Wait, this is actually a real religion thing? That is just kind of disturbing. Hidan never drank anyone's blood.....that we know of anyway.

Hidden Ninja45 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2010, 12:30 PM   #13
Mini
Chunin

Mini is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

I find this quite intriguing !
Old 05-15-2010, 03:55 PM   #14
Midori Kuro
Academy Graduate

Midori Kuro is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

I think yesterdays jashinists are todays emos-- im not meaning to offend anyone, but they do cut themslelves
------------------------------------------
Midori Kuro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2010, 03:56 PM   #15
Nick Tasogare
Special Jonin Candidate

Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.
Send a message via Skype™ to Nick Tasogare

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hidden Ninja45 View Post
Wait, this is actually a real religion thing? That is just kind of disturbing. Hidan never drank anyone's blood.....that we know of anyway.
That's how his whole technique worked, he had to drink their blood.

Can Herr SRhyse and Frau Muffintop please remove my staff "powers"? The Mod Rules are a joke and everybody knows it lol I don't follow that last rule well enough, and I don't want to endanger the Communist Rule of the People's Republic of NDF. Thanks.

/Heil

Oh wait, now there's drama so I just have to watch this all blow up.
Nick Tasogare is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2010, 04:02 PM   #16
deidara330
Mr. Serious

deidara330 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.deidara330 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.deidara330 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.deidara330 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.deidara330 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.deidara330 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.deidara330 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.deidara330 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.deidara330 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.deidara330 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.

I find it ridiculous that some people want to join this religion upon reading the first post. It encourages you to kill any non-believers of the religion, and I know a lot of people who would never follow this, so of course I wouldn't kill them. Unless I was insane. Likewise, I would never intentionally spill my own blood. Killing whomever you fight and drinking their blood is sick and disgusting, I'm not some demented vampire.
deidara330 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2010, 04:13 PM   #17
Midori Kuro
Academy Graduate

Midori Kuro is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by deidara330 View Post
I find it ridiculous that some people want to join this religion upon reading the first post. It encourages you to kill any non-believers of the religion, and I know a lot of people who would never follow this, so of course I wouldn't kill them. Unless I was insane. Likewise, I would never intentionally spill my own blood. Killing whomever you fight and drinking their blood is sick and disgusting, I'm not some demented vampire.
there r some sick demented people in this world i find the whole idea of people wanting to join this cult just repulsive! i dont think anyone who posted that they wanted to join this cult would have the guts to kill someone... and if they ever did the guilt would eat them from inside to out
Midori Kuro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2010, 08:11 PM   #18
geogreymon123
Special Jonin Candidate

geogreymon123 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.geogreymon123 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.geogreymon123 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.geogreymon123 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.geogreymon123 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

i wanted to see how hidan got his powers D:
geogreymon123 is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
hidan, jashin