Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Cutting Edge > Debate Forum

Debate Forum Debate interesting non-Naruto topics. All forum rules apply.

Old 03-25-2010, 08:41 PM   #1
Kuroda Taishi
Banned

Kuroda Taishi is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Default Suicide

Is it good? Is it bad? Would you do it?

No religous arguements!
Kuroda Taishi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2010, 08:42 PM   #2
Cyl
Special Jonin Candidate

Cyl strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Cyl strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Cyl strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Cyl strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Cyl strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Cyl strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Cyl strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Cyl strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Cyl strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Cyl strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Cyl strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Cyl strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Cyl strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via Yahoo to Cyl
Default Re: Suicide

I would only kill myself in icewater, so my organs and everything in my organ system will be preserved and able to be donated.

I would also have something that will kill me in that icewater that will not affect my organs.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Cyl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2010, 08:45 PM   #3
Kuroda Taishi
Banned

Kuroda Taishi is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cyl View Post
I would only kill myself in icewater, so my organs and everything in my organ system will be preserved and able to be donated.

I would also have something that will kill me in that icewater that will not affect my organs.
How generous of you. I appreciate you thinking of others.
Kuroda Taishi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2010, 08:46 PM   #4
Jose
Special Jonin Candidate

Jose completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Jose completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Jose completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Jose completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Jose completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Jose completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Jose completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Jose completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Jose completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Jose completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Jose completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Jose completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Jose completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Jose completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Jose completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.

Awards Showcase

Hmm its good.

Its a person's life not anyone else the one true thing they own if they wanna waste it and go to the hot interal pit of lava go ahead or where ever they go.

Hmm I would probarly get super HIGH OF DRUGS so when i die i will die peacefully. xD
Jose is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2010, 09:24 PM   #5
Toph
Chunin

Toph is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cyl View Post

Hey! That reminds me of seven pounds!
I agree with this guy...
Toph is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2010, 09:25 PM   #6
Shinobi killer
Special Jonin Candidate

Shinobi killer is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

I will take the whole world with me...
Shinobi killer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2010, 09:28 PM   #7
ShariKage
Drama Queen
Perpetually leaving the forum

ShariKage is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.ShariKage is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.ShariKage is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.ShariKage is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.ShariKage is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

I think it's pointless.

It's like working on a project for your whole life, then one day just destroying it, cause you've had some bad times.

PERSEVERE.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Come at me, bro.
FRIEND CODE: 1334 7723 7345
ShariKage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2010, 09:31 PM   #8
Shinobi killer
Special Jonin Candidate

Shinobi killer is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

It was a joke, you think that someone can do such thing?
Shinobi killer is offline   Reply With Quote