Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Battlegrounds Versus Debates > Battlegrounds HQ > The Graveyard

The Graveyard While you CAN endlessly debate some things, other threads need a place to stay buried. This friends, is that place.

 
 
Thread Tools
Old 03-29-2010, 05:32 PM   #121
J-Sun Tasogare
is secretly a carebear
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Posts: 21,266
Rep Power: 17
J-Sun Tasogare is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.J-Sun Tasogare is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.J-Sun Tasogare is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.J-Sun Tasogare is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.J-Sun Tasogare is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.J-Sun Tasogare is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.J-Sun Tasogare is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.J-Sun Tasogare is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.J-Sun Tasogare is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.J-Sun Tasogare is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.J-Sun Tasogare is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.
Default Re: Pain VS Sannin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guy1ny3llowshirt View Post
tsk tsk.. sounds like you need to get laid
Your officaly my first person blocked for being a big troll stupid and acting like you are over the age of 10.
J-Sun Tasogare is offline  
Old 03-29-2010, 05:34 PM   #122
Guy1ny3llowshirt
Banned
 
Guy1ny3llowshirt's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Posts: 170
Rep Power: 0
Guy1ny3llowshirt is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Default Re: Pain VS Sannin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sasuke kun View Post
Also I see you ignored HidanSenpai's great counter post, and you never even bothered to come up with a come back. Until you do, you have to admit that the Sanin lose.
and since we are at it, how do you know Pain wasnt Serious when he said that he couldnt have won against Jiraiya? haha im still on that.. that statement is strong and Im going to back up that statement from Pain
Guy1ny3llowshirt is offline  
Old 03-29-2010, 05:35 PM   #123
Guy1ny3llowshirt
Banned
 
Guy1ny3llowshirt's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Posts: 170
Rep Power: 0
Guy1ny3llowshirt is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Default Re: Pain VS Sannin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cursed Uchiha View Post
Your officaly my first person blocked for being a big troll stupid and acting like you are over the age of 10.
i dont care haha go ahead.
Guy1ny3llowshirt is offline  
Old 03-29-2010, 05:35 PM   #124
e710
Special Jonin Candidate
 
e710's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: Red Half of the San Siro, with Balotelli
Posts: 2,306
Rep Power: 12
e710 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.e710 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.e710 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.e710 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.e710 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.e710 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.e710 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.e710 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.e710 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.e710 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.
Default Re: Pain VS Sannin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guy1ny3llowshirt View Post
and since we are at it, how do you know Pain wasnt Serious when he said that he couldnt have won against Jiraiya? haha im still on that.. that statement is strong and Im going to back up that statement from Pain
how do you know he was
e710 is offline  
Old 03-29-2010, 05:36 PM   #125
J-Sun Tasogare
is secretly a carebear
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Posts: 21,266
Rep Power: 17
J-Sun Tasogare is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.J-Sun Tasogare is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.J-Sun Tasogare is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.J-Sun Tasogare is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.J-Sun Tasogare is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.J-Sun Tasogare is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.J-Sun Tasogare is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.J-Sun Tasogare is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.J-Sun Tasogare is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.J-Sun Tasogare is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.J-Sun Tasogare is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.
Default Re: Pain VS Sannin

My brain feels better blocking you troll GL being a total Idiot in this thread and being dead wrong. Could someone section ban him for the sake of other people?
J-Sun Tasogare is offline  
Old 03-29-2010, 05:38 PM   #126
Guy1ny3llowshirt
Banned
 
Guy1ny3llowshirt's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Posts: 170
Rep Power: 0
Guy1ny3llowshirt is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Default Re: Pain VS Sannin

Quote:
Originally Posted by e710 View Post
how do you know he was
because PAIN said it, and people are suppose to go along with what character said unless its "trash" talk.. common sense and logic..
you think he was kidding when he said that? haha does that make sense to you? because it doesnt to me
Guy1ny3llowshirt is offline  
Old 03-29-2010, 05:39 PM   #127
Guy1ny3llowshirt
Banned
 
Guy1ny3llowshirt's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Posts: 170
Rep Power: 0
Guy1ny3llowshirt is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Default Re: Pain VS Sannin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cursed Uchiha View Post
My brain feels better blocking you troll GL being a total Idiot in this thread and being dead wrong. Could someone section ban him for the sake of other people?
hhmm you sound like a little kid.. have you even hit puberty?
Guy1ny3llowshirt is offline  
Old 03-29-2010, 05:42 PM   #128
e710
Special Jonin Candidate
 
e710's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: Red Half of the San Siro, with Balotelli
Posts: 2,306
Rep Power: 12
e710 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.e710 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.e710 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.e710 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.e710 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.e710 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.e710 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.e710 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.e710 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.e710 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.
Default Re: Pain VS Sannin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guy1ny3llowshirt View Post
because PAIN said it, and people are suppose to go along with what character said unless its "trash" talk.. common sense and logic..
you think he was kidding when he said that? haha does that make sense to you? because it doesnt to me
WHEN THE HELL DID PAIN SAY THIS also all of sm jiraiy's attacks where getting countered so thats how i know he didnt mean it if he said it.
e710 is offline  
Old 03-29-2010, 05:46 PM   #129
Hidan
Special Jonin Candidate
 
Hidan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: In a pit, hoping that I get out
Posts: 3,163
Rep Power: 11
Hidan has completed a tough C-rank mission!Hidan has completed a tough C-rank mission!Hidan has completed a tough C-rank mission!
Default Re: Pain VS Sannin

By FEATS Pain wins, by stupid remarks to make Jiriaya sound stronger then he is is plot, how would they go after Pain when he uses Shinra Tensai? they would be reflected back, they would still be in question of "Why is there 6 Rinnegan?" until after Pain kills them, they have no way of even knowing Nagato exists, they have no previous knowledge of their abilities, and hearing stuff from a guy (you know who you are) who is so low on the food chain it isn't even funny, you do not decide what is prep or not, that has been set as a rule for what Pain does for a long time now, and it only does not apply when they state so in the OP, which they did not.

Also I again remind you, Prep Time is used to get ready for a battle you know is coming, so again like Pain putting Summoning's underground ready to attack once they stepped on it is prep time, not what people do usually, it is given in the rules, and you are such a troll.

Also Orochimaru getting the corpses is prep time because he usually doesn't have them, when something is usual procedure it is always done, but since Orochimaru has only done it once and that was because of prep. Another example of real Prep Time is like Shikamaru preparing the bombs and the hole for Hidan BEFORE the battle. He usually doesn't do that.

Again to the Orochimaru thing, if it said in the OP that he had the corpses to make the Jutsu work then it would happen, but the difference between that and Pain is that Pain doesn't need some special requierment for his Jutsu to work. If you say again "But all his jutsu are Prep" then you are providing no argument and automatically admit that Sannin Lose to Pain.
__________________

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.


~
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
~




Last edited by Hidan; 03-29-2010 at 05:49 PM.
Hidan is offline  
Old 03-29-2010, 05:53 PM   #130
e710
Special Jonin Candidate
 
e710's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: Red Half of the San Siro, with Balotelli
Posts: 2,306
Rep Power: 12
e710 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.e710 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.e710 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.e710 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.e710 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.e710 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.e710 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.e710 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.e710 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.e710 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.
Default Re: Pain VS Sannin

can you lock this its clear that pain can rape everyone exept sage of 6 paths and 9 and 10 tails. also were debating about small details not the battle cuz CT rapes
e710 is offline  
Old 03-29-2010, 05:54 PM   #131
Guy1ny3llowshirt
Banned
 
Guy1ny3llowshirt's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Posts: 170
Rep Power: 0
Guy1ny3llowshirt is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Default Re: Pain VS Sannin

Quote:
Originally Posted by e710 View Post
WHEN THE HELL DID PAIN SAY THIS also all of sm jiraiy's attacks where getting countered so thats how i know he didnt mean it if he said it.
beginning of episode 134

"we couldnt have won if we didnt know his secret"
Guy1ny3llowshirt is offline  
Old 03-29-2010, 05:57 PM   #132
Hidan
Special Jonin Candidate
 
Hidan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: In a pit, hoping that I get out
Posts: 3,163
Rep Power: 11
Hidan has completed a tough C-rank mission!Hidan has completed a tough C-rank mission!Hidan has completed a tough C-rank mission!
Default Re: Pain VS Sannin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guy1ny3llowshirt View Post
beginning of episode 134

"we couldnt have won if we didnt know his secret"
He said "We couldn't have won if we didn't have this secret.
__________________

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.


~
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
~



Hidan is offline  
Old 03-29-2010, 05:59 PM   #133
Guy1ny3llowshirt
Banned
 
Guy1ny3llowshirt's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Posts: 170
Rep Power: 0
Guy1ny3llowshirt is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Default Re: Pain VS Sannin

Quote:
Originally Posted by HidanSenpai View Post
By FEATS Pain wins, by stupid remarks to make Jiriaya sound stronger then he is is plot, how would they go after Pain when he uses Shinra Tensai? they would be reflected back, they would still be in question of "Why is there 6 Rinnegan?" until after Pain kills them, they have no way of even knowing Nagato exists, they have no previous knowledge of their abilities, and hearing stuff from a guy (you know who you are) who is so low on the food chain it isn't even funny, you do not decide what is prep or not, that has been set as a rule for what Pain does for a long time now, and it only does not apply when they state so in the OP, which they did not.

Also I again remind you, Prep Time is used to get ready for a battle you know is coming, so again like Pain putting Summoning's underground ready to attack once they stepped on it is prep time, not what people do usually, it is given in the rules, and you are such a troll.

Also Orochimaru getting the corpses is prep time because he usually doesn't have them, when something is usual procedure it is always done, but since Orochimaru has only done it once and that was because of prep. Another example of real Prep Time is like Shikamaru preparing the bombs and the hole for Hidan BEFORE the battle. He usually doesn't do that.

Again to the Orochimaru thing, if it said in the OP that he had the corpses to make the Jutsu work then it would happen, but the difference between that and Pain is that Pain doesn't need some special requierment for his Jutsu to work. If you say again "But all his jutsu are Prep" then you are providing no argument and automatically admit that Sannin Lose to Pain.
majority think pain wins than fine thats YOUR OPINION haha i have MINE
go to the beginning of episode 134 and argue with Pain about it
judging by feat alone doesn't give an accurate way to determine a battle.. soo much more things you have to consider.. and i dont wanna explain about the Nagato thing anymore..
Guy1ny3llowshirt is offline  
Old 03-29-2010, 05:59 PM   #134
(un)Godly Hiroku
Special Jonin Candidate
 
(un)Godly Hiroku's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Posts: 2,820
Rep Power: 0
(un)Godly Hiroku is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Default Re: Pain VS Sannin

Pain stomps hard.
CT n ST and spam summon/missles. Ya that oughta do it, the Sannin are legendary (hence the name-.-") but not godly like Pain.
__________________
An omlet can be made without a single crack of an egg, it would just be a very crunchy omlet.
I ADOPTED JESSICA ALBA =p
Use bad rep when you
need it
Use good rep when you
Believe it!
(un)Godly Hiroku is offline  
Old 03-29-2010, 06:03 PM   #135
Guy1ny3llowshirt
Banned
 
Guy1ny3llowshirt's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Posts: 170
Rep Power: 0
Guy1ny3llowshirt is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Default Re: Pain VS Sannin

Quote:
Originally Posted by HidanSenpai View Post
He said "We couldn't have won if we didn't have this secret.
same thing.. he still said it.. the secret was him having 6 body..
Guy1ny3llowshirt is offline  
Old 03-29-2010, 06:05 PM   #136
Hidan
Special Jonin Candidate
 
Hidan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: In a pit, hoping that I get out
Posts: 3,163
Rep Power: 11
Hidan has completed a tough C-rank mission!Hidan has completed a tough C-rank mission!Hidan has completed a tough C-rank mission!
Default Re: Pain VS Sannin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guy1ny3llowshirt View Post
majority think pain wins than fine thats YOUR OPINION haha i have MINE
go to the beginning of episode 134 and argue with Pain about it
judging by feat alone doesn't give an accurate way to determine a battle.. soo much more things you have to consider.. and i dont wanna explain about the Nagato thing anymore..
yeah, because Pain says "If we didn't have this secret we could have not won" I believe that, but remind you, in this battle they have no knowledge of anything, and Jiriaya won't be much help seeing as he doesn't start off in SM in the beginning because it was not stated in the OP. So with all paths at the begining they should kill Jiriaya easily because Animal path was to much for Normal Jiriaya and was only saved because he transformed right before he got his butt kicked.
__________________

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.


~
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
~



Hidan is offline  
Old 03-29-2010, 06:15 PM   #137
Guy1ny3llowshirt
Banned
 
Guy1ny3llowshirt's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Posts: 170
Rep Power: 0
Guy1ny3llowshirt is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Default Re: Pain VS Sannin

Quote:
Originally Posted by HidanSenpai View Post
yeah, because Pain says "If we didn't have this secret we could have not won" I believe that, but remind you, in this battle they have no knowledge of anything, and Jiriaya won't be much help seeing as he doesn't start off in SM in the beginning because it was not stated in the OP. So with all paths at the begining they should kill Jiriaya easily because Animal path was to much for Normal Jiriaya and was only saved because he transformed right before he got his butt kicked.
but the battle started with Jiraiya not knowing anything much about pain.. ( like this thread suggest ) Jiraiya transformed in the show and in manga while fighting pain why cant he do the same with the other Sannin's help.?
The "secret" was that Pain had 6 bodies.. so logically if Jiraiya knew from the start, then Pain admits that jiraiya can take him alone ( which i doubt ) but there are other fighters.. Tsunade and Oro to tip the favor.
Guy1ny3llowshirt is offline  
Old 03-29-2010, 06:20 PM   #138
e710
Special Jonin Candidate
 
e710's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: Red Half of the San Siro, with Balotelli
Posts: 2,306
Rep Power: 12
e710 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.e710 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.e710 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.e710 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.e710 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.e710 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.e710 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.e710 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.e710 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.e710 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.
Default Re: Pain VS Sannin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guy1ny3llowshirt View Post
but the battle started with Jiraiya not knowing anything much about pain.. ( like this thread suggest ) Jiraiya transformed in the show and in manga while fighting pain why cant he do the same with the other Sannin's help.?
The "secret" was that Pain had 6 bodies.. so logically if Jiraiya knew from the start, then Pain admits that jiraiya can take him alone ( which i doubt ) but there are other fighters.. Tsunade and Oro to tip the favor.
the sanins wont get a second to breath cuz of CT so no jiraiya wont have the time to go SM
e710 is offline  
Old 03-29-2010, 06:25 PM   #139
Guy1ny3llowshirt
Banned
 
Guy1ny3llowshirt's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Posts: 170
Rep Power: 0
Guy1ny3llowshirt is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Default Re: Pain VS Sannin

Quote:
Originally Posted by e710 View Post
the sanins wont get a second to breath cuz of CT so no jiraiya wont have the time to go SM
ok thats your opinion.. but mine is just different.. i base things on what character say with logic.. if Pain said he cant win under such and such circumstance with Jiraiya, than thats what Im going to back up because the character said it themselves.. it doesnt matter weither what feats can do what if the character admits.. thats what i mean by saying i dont just judge a fight based on feats alone.
Guy1ny3llowshirt is offline  
Old 03-29-2010, 06:28 PM   #140
Hidan
Special Jonin Candidate
 
Hidan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: In a pit, hoping that I get out
Posts: 3,163
Rep Power: 11
Hidan has completed a tough C-rank mission!Hidan has completed a tough C-rank mission!Hidan has completed a tough C-rank mission!
Default Re: Pain VS Sannin

No the secret was that Nagato was not among them because remember he is like "You were to late in figuring it out" It was Pains identity, which does matter, but would it change things if they started with all 6? Except Jiriaya would have lost instantly since he didn't have SM.
__________________

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.


~
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
~



Hidan is offline  
 


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 01:28 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.2
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.