Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Battlegrounds Versus Debates > Battlegrounds HQ > The Graveyard

The Graveyard While you CAN endlessly debate some things, other threads need a place to stay buried. This friends, is that place.

 
 
Thread Tools
Old 03-29-2010, 04:52 PM   #101
Guy1ny3llowshirt
Banned
 
Guy1ny3llowshirt's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Posts: 170
Rep Power: 0
Guy1ny3llowshirt is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Default Re: Pain VS Sannin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cursed Uchiha View Post
You don't get it THIS ISN'T NAGATO IT IS PAIN HIMSELF THE BODEIS
and that is ST CT held in the 8 tails and he could make it bigger if he was trying to kill Naruto. That was a weak ST St seriously injurded 3 gianjt summons. You can't dodge a giant Gravity orb that sucks you in.
yes but REALISTICALLY, Nagato needs time to prepare for a fight.. thats prep time itself.. So im saying.. PREP TIME SHOULDNT MATTER AT ALL WITH FIGHTS INVOLVING PAIN VS _____.

yes Pain would win if it was like a video game where fighters are ready to fight.. BUT realistically thats not how Pain works.. Prep time is needed for Pain... thats what i mean by me thinking really critically about this fight...
Guy1ny3llowshirt is offline  
Old 03-29-2010, 04:54 PM   #102
J-Sun Tasogare
is secretly a carebear
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Posts: 21,266
Rep Power: 17
J-Sun Tasogare is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.J-Sun Tasogare is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.J-Sun Tasogare is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.J-Sun Tasogare is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.J-Sun Tasogare is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.J-Sun Tasogare is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.J-Sun Tasogare is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.J-Sun Tasogare is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.J-Sun Tasogare is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.J-Sun Tasogare is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.J-Sun Tasogare is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.
Default Re: Pain VS Sannin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guy1ny3llowshirt View Post
yes but REALISTICALLY, Nagato needs time to prepare for a fight.. thats prep time itself.. So im saying.. PREP TIME SHOULDNT MATTER AT ALL WITH FIGHTS INVOLVING PAIN VS _____.

yes Pain would win if it was like a video game where fighters are ready to fight.. BUT realistically thats not how Pain works.. Prep time is needed for Pain... thats what i mean by me thinking really critically about this fight...
NO IT ISN'T NAGATO ISN'T THE ONE FIGHTING IT IS THE PATHS OF PAIN THE BODEIS IF THEY AREN'T THERE THERE IS NO O0NE TO FIGHT DO YOU GET IT OR DOES YOUR FEEBLE MIND STILL NOT GRASP THE CRAP? *sigh*
J-Sun Tasogare is offline  
Old 03-29-2010, 04:56 PM   #103
Hidan
Special Jonin Candidate
 
Hidan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: In a pit, hoping that I get out
Posts: 3,163
Rep Power: 11
Hidan has completed a tough C-rank mission!Hidan has completed a tough C-rank mission!Hidan has completed a tough C-rank mission!
Default Re: Pain VS Sannin

The guy is a troll, he joined this month, he refuses to go by the rules which we have stated over and over again, in ALL matches with Pain, all 6 bodies are in battle (unless stated otherwise by the OP) and Nagato is ALWAYS far away somewhere high UNLESS stated by the OP, it does not give him Prep Time, he can not set animals underground before the fight so when they try to get close to him he can fire them at the Sannin, that is called Prep Time, Nagato is automatically away while the Paths of Pain are there. By your logic Minato has to go out and buy the Kunai's which is his "Prep Time" Sorry, Sannin lose
__________________

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.


~
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
~



Hidan is offline  
Old 03-29-2010, 04:57 PM   #104
Daybreak
Genin
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: Why do you ask....STALKER!!!!
Posts: 241
Rep Power: 0
Daybreak is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Default Re: Pain VS Sannin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guy1ny3llowshirt View Post
yes but REALISTICALLY, Nagato needs time to prepare for a fight.. thats prep time itself.. So im saying.. PREP TIME SHOULDNT MATTER AT ALL WITH FIGHTS INVOLVING PAIN VS _____.

yes Pain would win if it was like a video game where fighters are ready to fight.. BUT realistically thats not how Pain works.. Prep time is needed for Pain... thats what i mean by me thinking really critically about this fight...
You literally havnt read ANY of my posts, which have already shot down your whole "Pain needs Prep theory".

How excactly is this the case? Pain uses chalkra recieves so that he can control the paths from a distance, so therefore Pain is ALWAYS separated from his bodies. So saying that he needs prep to set up away from the battlefield is flat out incorrrect thinking.

BTW, give a feat that proves the sannin can dodge CT or everything else you do is pointless, cause it wont affect the outcome.
__________________
"When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace.
Daybreak is offline  
Old 03-29-2010, 04:58 PM   #105
Kiara Uchiha
Ninja Academy Student
 
Kiara Uchiha's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: At Muffintop's side <3
Posts: 32
Rep Power: 0
Kiara Uchiha is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Default Re: Pain VS Sannin

Quote:
Originally Posted by FuriousRampage View Post
If pain fought the sannin, I'd think that pain would win.
He has 6 paths(Which could take on sannin) and he possesses the rinnegan. He even was againist Jairiya and only lost 1 path.
But mabye orochimaru would be a good foe(But he is dead ).
What do you guys think?
personaly i think Jiraya should have won :/ we wouldn't make a big enough mistake ot lose his arm like he did. (or die!) but the vids go with the manga books and thats how they were written. im gonna have to go with sannin on this one
Kiara Uchiha is offline  
Old 03-29-2010, 04:59 PM   #106
Hidan
Special Jonin Candidate
 
Hidan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: In a pit, hoping that I get out
Posts: 3,163
Rep Power: 11
Hidan has completed a tough C-rank mission!Hidan has completed a tough C-rank mission!Hidan has completed a tough C-rank mission!
Default Re: Pain VS Sannin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kiara Uchiha View Post
personaly i think Jiraya should have won :/ we wouldn't make a big enough mistake ot lose his arm like he did. (or die!) but the vids go with the manga books and thats how they were written. im gonna have to go with sannin on this one
Explain how they dodges CST or CT
__________________

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.


~
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
~



Hidan is offline  
Old 03-29-2010, 05:01 PM   #107
Guy1ny3llowshirt
Banned
 
Guy1ny3llowshirt's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Posts: 170
Rep Power: 0
Guy1ny3llowshirt is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Default Re: Pain VS Sannin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cursed Uchiha View Post
NO IT ISN'T NAGATO ISN'T THE ONE FIGHTING IT IS THE PATHS OF PAIN THE BODEIS IF THEY AREN'T THERE THERE IS NO O0NE TO FIGHT DO YOU GET IT OR DOES YOUR FEEBLE MIND STILL NOT GRASP THE CRAP? *sigh*
Feeble? haha nerd. thats funny..

don wanna explain anymore... haha.. here

ok.. if set up like a video game where fighters are introduced in the beginning and then they fight right away.. FINE Pain wins

but realistically in the narutoworld, because of how pain's body work and how Nagato and Pain relates.. and the prep time and other stuff, I do believe Sannin would win.. with the prep not mattering and stuff... thats really my opinion..
Guy1ny3llowshirt is offline  
Old 03-29-2010, 05:02 PM   #108
Hidan
Special Jonin Candidate
 
Hidan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: In a pit, hoping that I get out
Posts: 3,163
Rep Power: 11
Hidan has completed a tough C-rank mission!Hidan has completed a tough C-rank mission!Hidan has completed a tough C-rank mission!
Default Re: Pain VS Sannin

Also re look at page 6-7 of 439, Chibaku Tensai actually took in many mountains, 6 Tails was cought in that, now how could the Sannin's escape that, let alone a village wide Shinra Tensai.
__________________

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.


~
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
~



Hidan is offline  
Old 03-29-2010, 05:03 PM   #109
Guy1ny3llowshirt
Banned
 
Guy1ny3llowshirt's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Posts: 170
Rep Power: 0
Guy1ny3llowshirt is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Default Re: Pain VS Sannin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kiara Uchiha View Post
personaly i think Jiraya should have won :/ we wouldn't make a big enough mistake ot lose his arm like he did. (or die!) but the vids go with the manga books and thats how they were written. im gonna have to go with sannin on this one
it was a sad moment but the fight was AWESOME!
Guy1ny3llowshirt is offline  
Old 03-29-2010, 05:05 PM   #110
J-Sun Tasogare
is secretly a carebear
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Posts: 21,266
Rep Power: 17
J-Sun Tasogare is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.J-Sun Tasogare is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.J-Sun Tasogare is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.J-Sun Tasogare is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.J-Sun Tasogare is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.J-Sun Tasogare is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.J-Sun Tasogare is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.J-Sun Tasogare is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.J-Sun Tasogare is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.J-Sun Tasogare is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.J-Sun Tasogare is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.
Default Re: Pain VS Sannin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guy1ny3llowshirt View Post
Feeble? haha nerd. thats funny..

don wanna explain anymore... haha.. here

ok.. if set up like a video game where fighters are introduced in the beginning and then they fight right away.. FINE Pain wins

but realistically in the narutoworld, because of how pain's body work and how Nagato and Pain relates.. and the prep time and other stuff, I do believe Sannin would win.. with the prep not mattering and stuff... thats really my opinion..
Ok Troll stop being and Idiot and stop making my head hurt with your stupidness. It is the bodies of Pain Vs the Sanin not Nagato alone vs the Sanin the battle starts when the six bodies are out and the Sanin have no knowledge of Nagato's existence.
J-Sun Tasogare is offline  
Old 03-29-2010, 05:12 PM   #111
Guy1ny3llowshirt
Banned
 
Guy1ny3llowshirt's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Posts: 170
Rep Power: 0
Guy1ny3llowshirt is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Default Re: Pain VS Sannin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cursed Uchiha View Post
Ok Troll stop being and Idiot and stop making my head hurt with your stupidness. It is the bodies of Pain Vs the Sanin not Nagato alone vs the Sanin the battle starts when the six bodies are out and the Sanin have no knowledge of Nagato's existence.
troll? haha now you sound like a newfriend.
based on what you just said, you still don't understand what i mean huh? i guess its too complicated for you. too bad.

Last edited by Err; 09-14-2010 at 09:57 AM. Reason: Removed bad language.
Guy1ny3llowshirt is offline  
Old 03-29-2010, 05:13 PM   #112
Sasuke
The Ultimate Sasuke Fan
Konoha Historian
 
Sasuke's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: Stumbled upon a mysterious area, trying to find the truth.
Posts: 4,005
Rep Power: 12
Sasuke has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Sasuke has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Sasuke has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Sasuke has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Sasuke has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Sasuke has a spectacular chakra aura going on.
Send a message via Skype™ to Sasuke
Default Re: Pain VS Sannin

Pain wins for all reasons above. He does not need prep time and the sanin can't dodge Chibaku Tensai and CST so therefor Pain wins, Guy1ny3llowshirt just get over it, REALISTICALLY Pain would win because they do not have any knowledge of Pains abilities and even if they did, Pain would win.
__________________
I got second place in the 2010 Trivia Contest!


To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Sasuke is offline  
Old 03-29-2010, 05:16 PM   #113
J-Sun Tasogare
is secretly a carebear
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Posts: 21,266
Rep Power: 17
J-Sun Tasogare is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.J-Sun Tasogare is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.J-Sun Tasogare is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.J-Sun Tasogare is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.J-Sun Tasogare is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.J-Sun Tasogare is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.J-Sun Tasogare is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.J-Sun Tasogare is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.J-Sun Tasogare is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.J-Sun Tasogare is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.J-Sun Tasogare is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.
Default Re: Pain VS Sannin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guy1ny3llowshirt View Post
troll? haha now you sound like a newfriend.
based on what you just said, you still don't understand what i mean huh? i guess its too complicated for you. too bad.
What you're saying is Nagato needs prep when he isn't the one fighting it is to see who will win THE SIX PATHS OF PAIN NOT NAGATO or Sanin Nagato isn't a part of this fight.

Last edited by Err; 09-14-2010 at 09:56 AM. Reason: Removed bad language.
J-Sun Tasogare is offline  
Old 03-29-2010, 05:20 PM   #114
Guy1ny3llowshirt
Banned
 
Guy1ny3llowshirt's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Posts: 170
Rep Power: 0
Guy1ny3llowshirt is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Default Re: Pain VS Sannin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sasuke kun View Post
Pain wins for all reasons above. He does not need prep time and the sanin can't dodge Chibaku Tensai and CST so therefor Pain wins, Guy1ny3llowshirt just get over it, REALISTICALLY Pain would win because they do not have any knowledge of Pains abilities and even if they did, Pain would win.
opinion. he does not need prep time? haha how did Nagato, who controls the 6 path, got in the tree where naruto found him? magically appeared there? i think not.. a realistic fight with pain is a bit more complicated than video games where everything are set.. thats what i mean by bieng REALISTIC.. you guys say pain wins, ok thats your opinion, but thinking realistically and logic is what matters.. if its a fight not following the natural order and logic of Narutoworld than its not a worthy fight in my opinion.
Guy1ny3llowshirt is offline  
Old 03-29-2010, 05:21 PM   #115
Daybreak
Genin
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: Why do you ask....STALKER!!!!
Posts: 241
Rep Power: 0
Daybreak is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Default Re: Pain VS Sannin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guy1ny3llowshirt View Post
troll? haha now you sound like a newfriend.
based on what you just said, you still don't understand what i mean huh? i guess its too complicated for you. too bad.
Haha dont make me laugh. You keep saying that he doesnt understand what you mean when multiple people (Including myself) have already contributed multiple posts to this thread to explain why your thought process is wrong. Maybe you should read them before you insult his intelligance.

There is no need for name calling either.....heck, you didnt even spell it right. So before you make fun of someone's intelligence you may want to make sure you spelt your insult correctly.

GG troll
__________________
"When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace.

Last edited by Err; 09-14-2010 at 09:56 AM. Reason: Removed bad language.
Daybreak is offline  
Old 03-29-2010, 05:24 PM   #116
Guy1ny3llowshirt
Banned
 
Guy1ny3llowshirt's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Posts: 170
Rep Power: 0
Guy1ny3llowshirt is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Default Re: Pain VS Sannin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Daybreak View Post
Haha dont make me laugh. You keep saying that he doesnt understand what you mean when multiple people (Including myself) have already contributed multiple posts to this thread to explain why your thought process is wrong. Maybe you should read them before you insult his intelligance.

There is no need for name calling either.....heck, you didnt even spell it right. So before you make fun of someone's intelligence you may want to make sure you spelt your insult correctly.

GG troll
i been reading, and i understand him, and i even said i agree, if it was a video game like thing than YES, Pain wins, but...... oh man tired of typing haha
Guy1ny3llowshirt is offline  
Old 03-29-2010, 05:25 PM   #117
Sasuke
The Ultimate Sasuke Fan
Konoha Historian
 
Sasuke's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: Stumbled upon a mysterious area, trying to find the truth.
Posts: 4,005
Rep Power: 12
Sasuke has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Sasuke has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Sasuke has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Sasuke has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Sasuke has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Sasuke has a spectacular chakra aura going on.
Send a message via Skype™ to Sasuke
Default Re: Pain VS Sannin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guy1ny3llowshirt View Post
opinion. he does not need prep time? haha how did Nagato, who controls the 6 path, got in the tree where naruto found him? magically appeared there? i think not.. a realistic fight with pain is a bit more complicated than video games where everything are set.. thats what i mean by bieng REALISTIC.. you guys say pain wins, ok thats your opinion, but thinking realistically and logic is what matters.. if its a fight not following the natural order and logic of Narutoworld than its not a worthy fight in my opinion.
Also I see you ignored HidanSenpai's great counter post, and you never even bothered to come up with a come back. Until you do, you have to admit that the Sanin lose.
__________________
I got second place in the 2010 Trivia Contest!


To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Sasuke is offline  
Old 03-29-2010, 05:29 PM   #118
J-Sun Tasogare
is secretly a carebear
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Posts: 21,266
Rep Power: 17
J-Sun Tasogare is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.J-Sun Tasogare is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.J-Sun Tasogare is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.J-Sun Tasogare is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.J-Sun Tasogare is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.J-Sun Tasogare is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.J-Sun Tasogare is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.J-Sun Tasogare is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.J-Sun Tasogare is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.J-Sun Tasogare is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.J-Sun Tasogare is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.
Default Re: Pain VS Sannin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guy1ny3llowshirt View Post
i been reading, and i understand him, and i even said i agree, if it was a video game like thing than YES, Pain wins, but...... oh man tired of typing haha
OK FOR THE LAST TIME PAIN IS PAIN PAIN ISN'T NAGATO IF IT SAID SANIN VS NAGATO THEN HE WOULD NEED TO GET THE BODIES OUT BUT SADLY FOR YOU IT IS SANIN VS PAIN. Stop smoking crack.
J-Sun Tasogare is offline  
Old 03-29-2010, 05:30 PM   #119
Guy1ny3llowshirt
Banned
 
Guy1ny3llowshirt's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Posts: 170
Rep Power: 0
Guy1ny3llowshirt is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Default Re: Pain VS Sannin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sasuke kun View Post
Also I see you ignored HidanSenpai's great counter post, and you never even bothered to come up with a come back. Until you do, you have to admit that the Sanin lose.
the problem is alot of people is restricting Orochimaru's ability to Reanimate. i was thinking that the 4th can man handle Deva.. how will he get the chance to do the move? imagine Deva vs 4th Hokage All the other Pain VS Tsunade, Jiraiya, Orochimaru and other character summoned by Orochimaru.. not to mention the boss summon.. Im thinking Katsuyu splitting up healing the characters while they fight...
Guy1ny3llowshirt is offline  
Old 03-29-2010, 05:31 PM   #120
Guy1ny3llowshirt
Banned
 
Guy1ny3llowshirt's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Posts: 170
Rep Power: 0
Guy1ny3llowshirt is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Default Re: Pain VS Sannin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cursed Uchiha View Post
OK FOR THE LAST TIME PAIN IS PAIN PAIN ISN'T NAGATO IF IT SAID SANIN VS NAGATO THEN HE WOULD NEED TO GET THE BODIES OUT BUT SADLY FOR YOU IT IS SANIN VS PAIN. Stop smoking crack.
tsk tsk.. sounds like you need to get laid
Guy1ny3llowshirt is offline  
 


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 05:21 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.2
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.