Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Battlegrounds Versus Debates > Battlegrounds HQ > The Graveyard

The Graveyard While you CAN endlessly debate some things, other threads need a place to stay buried. This friends, is that place.

Old 03-28-2010, 10:57 PM   #41
filipina.girl4life
Ninja Academy Student

filipina.girl4life is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Default Re: Pain VS Sannin

Quote:
Originally Posted by HidanSenpai View Post
Pein was able to fight the whole village, he should have no problem facing three people.

True, although Asura has better speed feets then Tsunade and can destroy a City Block with his head laser, how does she dodge this may I remind you?
well jiraya and orochimaru are stronger than most or all of the people in the village.

and of course tsunade has no chance against asura she specializes in healing.
Old 03-28-2010, 10:57 PM   #42
Hidan
Special Jonin Candidate

Hidan has completed a tough C-rank mission!Hidan has completed a tough C-rank mission!Hidan has completed a tough C-rank mission!

Quote:
Originally Posted by zerosameri View Post
He maybe someone fair a way but that deson't mean he can't fine him

Were talking about Rikudou Sennin right? Because thats what I'm talking about.

Either way Pain died and Naruto won

Your right rank is nothing. But being called the strongest Ninja every and the person who created the moon is something.
But by then he can use CT on them and they die before they get to him.

Nope I am not talking about RS, by hype he can take down the whole Shonin Jump (Well the main three anyways, Naruto, Bleach, and One Piece).

Pein in a fair fight (Even starting in SM and having 2 SM clones) would have killed Naruto, by plot Naruto won.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

~
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
~

Old 03-28-2010, 10:57 PM   #43
Guy1ny3llowshirt
Banned

Guy1ny3llowshirt is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Quote:
Okay, did he ever use Deva Paths Powers in the manga then? That is his strongest path, in fact he only used Asura's once and that was missiles, not head cannon, as well Animal Path was blinded in the fight.

So explain again how the Sannin get out of Chibaku Tensai or Chou Shinra Tensai? If you can't then you admit the Sannin automatically lose. (Also Pein has better speed feets then Oro and Tsunade, and normal Jiriaya, as well Asura is all that is needed to kill Tsunade since he was about to kill her before Naruto intervened.)

I believe in this fight that some will die because a fight with Pain is a tough fight.. but i do believe the Sannin can win..

Saying that ALL of the Sannin would get caught in a CT is unrealistic.. Im more worried about how will Nagato keep track of the three different fighters.. CT and ST are like all other jutsu, it takes prep time.. it can be disturb easily...

and since were being critical here about moves, what would happen if Tsunade destroyed any of the Pain's nervous system.. He did it to kabuto in a rough situation, why cant he do it to pain? do you know what that would mean? and take in consideration that CT ST takes soo much energy from Nagato.. each use will be a major drain to his chakra
Old 03-28-2010, 10:58 PM   #44
Hidan
Special Jonin Candidate

Hidan has completed a tough C-rank mission!Hidan has completed a tough C-rank mission!Hidan has completed a tough C-rank mission!

Quote:
Originally Posted by filipina.girl4life View Post
well jiraya and orochimaru are stronger than most or all of the people in the village.

and of course tsunade has no chance against asura she specializes in healing.
Oh, again, how do they survive CT and CST, you have yet to answer this?

~
~

Old 03-28-2010, 11:03 PM   #45
zerosameri

zerosameri just might be Kage someday.
zerosameri just might be Kage someday.zerosameri just might be Kage someday.zerosameri just might be Kage someday.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by V-Valentine View Post
Rikodou is Hype.
Pain lost due to the biggest Plot ever seen in the HST.
Edit: Scratch what I said Pain does win.

Quote:
But by then he can use CT on them and they die before they get to him.

Nope I am not talking about RS, by hype he can take down the whole Shonin Jump (Well the main three anyways, Naruto, Bleach, and One Piece).

Pein in a fair fight (Even starting in SM and having 2 SM clones) would have killed Naruto, by plot Naruto won.
then scratch everything I said... Pain wins

---

The tittle and OP is miss leading :/

Last edited by zerosameri; 03-28-2010 at 11:07 PM.
Old 03-28-2010, 11:04 PM   #46
Hidan
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guy1ny3llowshirt View Post
I believe in this fight that some will die because a fight with Pain is a tough fight.. but i do believe the Sannin can win..

Saying that ALL of the Sannin would get caught in a CT is unrealistic.. Im more worried about how will Nagato keep track of the three different fighters.. CT and ST are like all other jutsu, it takes prep time.. it can be disturb easily...

and since were being critical here about moves, what would happen if Tsunade destroyed any of the Pain's nervous system.. He did it to kabuto in a rough situation, why cant he do it to pain? do you know what that would mean? and take in consideration that CT ST takes soo much energy from Nagato.. each use will be a major drain to his chakra

How, it tore up mountains, and was bigger then 8 Tailed Naruto (Didn't contain him though) Yeah, 5 Seconds for Prep time for Shinra Tensai and Pein is faster then any of the Sannin, he would be able to be easily out run them and create CT before they got to him.

Also the reason she could get Kabuto and not Pein is speed difference, Pein is to fast, which Kabuto in pre time skip was slower then Tsunade, and also Pein seems to have pretty fast reflexes with his six paths of pain, so don't give me the crap about they will be dividing their attention. (Do note that none of the Sannins have any information on Pain so they shouldn't even suspect about Nagato, Jiriaya should just assume that Animal Path is Nagato like he did before.)

~
~

Old 03-28-2010, 11:05 PM   #47
Hidan
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
Originally Posted by V-Valentine View Post
Rikodou is Hype.
Pain lost due to the biggest Plot ever seen in the HST.
I say how Sasuke survived Deidara's blast is a bigger plot no jutsu.

~
~

Old 03-28-2010, 11:05 PM   #48
Guy1ny3llowshirt
Banned

Quote:
Oh, again, how do they survive CT and CST, you have yet to answer this?
i honestly have no concrete explaination for how cause it never did happen.. i dont know hhhhhhhhhmmmmmmmmmm.. i wuldnt imagine al of them getting caught.. and in a fight like this i was imagining a fight between Pain and Tsunade, Jiraiya, Orochimaru, 1st, 2nd, 3rd and fourth.. gosh I would think all of them together can do SOMETHING againts PAIN..
i mean the 4th can teleport.

or mybe Orochimaro have to summon more fighter in this fight.. after all reanimation is his greatest ability

Last edited by Guy1ny3llowshirt; 03-28-2010 at 11:07 PM.
Old 03-28-2010, 11:11 PM   #49
Hidan
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
i honestly have no concrete explaination for how cause it never did happen.. i dont know hhhhhhhhhmmmmmmmmmm.. i wuldnt imagine al of them getting caught.. and in a fight like this i was imagining a fight between Pain and Tsunade, Jiraiya, Orochimaru, 1st, 2nd, 3rd and fourth.. gosh I would think all of them together can do SOMETHING againts PAIN..
i mean the 4th can teleport.

or mybe Orochimaro have to summon more fighter in this fight.. after all reanimation is his greatest ability
There is no prep time in this, and again, explain how do they not get into it, if they are in a battle field there is no way of escaping it, it is just to big of a area destroyer to escape CT. Seeing how 6 Tails was incapacitated how would a normal animal summoning handle? Not well, I am sorry, with CT Pein is just to strong, he could potentially beat everyone in the narutoverse (not at the same time) Except for the 9 tails, 10 tails, and Rikudo Sennin.

~
~

Old 03-28-2010, 11:11 PM   #50
Guy1ny3llowshirt
Banned

and if Jiraiya can locate Nagato, its all over, escpecially with that many fighters in the field..
Old 03-28-2010, 11:15 PM   #51
Hidan
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
and if Jiraiya can locate Nagato, its all over, escpecially with that many fighters in the field..
Especially since it's 6 vs 3 and Jiriaya got his butt handed to him by three of them, all 6 was over kill, and once he figured out about Pein it had been to late, to start off with all 6 would be over kill on Jiriaya, which how would Tsunade or Orchimaru figure out? There is no way how to dodge CST or CT.

~
~

Old 03-28-2010, 11:19 PM   #52
Guy1ny3llowshirt
Banned

Quote:
There is no prep time in this, and again, explain how do they not get into it, if they are in a battle field there is no way of escaping it, it is just to big of a area destroyer to escape CT. Seeing how 6 Tails was incapacitated how would a normal animal summoning handle? Not well, I am sorry, with CT Pein is just to strong, he could potentially beat everyone in the narutoverse (not at the same time) Except for the 9 tails, 10 tails, and Rikudo Sennin.

haha no prep time? i dont remember that to be an issue in THIS thread hhmm you say a battlefield? in my opinion having all pain fight IS PREP TIME, how else would NAGATO get in that big ole tree if it wasnt for prep time.. he magically appeared there i guesss..

point is it took time and preparation for Nagato to move from two places, unless he has teleportation ability..
Old 03-28-2010, 11:23 PM   #53
Hidan
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
haha no prep time? i dont remember that to be an issue in THIS thread hhmm you say a battlefield? in my opinion having all pain fight IS PREP TIME, how else would NAGATO get in that big ole tree if it wasnt for prep time.. he magically appeared there i guesss..

point is it took time and preparation for Nagato to move from two places, unless he has teleportation ability..
No, they appear there, if it is character they are there, does the thread state that the Sannin get prep time, by your logic in every thread that Hidan battles in he should have already drawn his Jashin Symbol, and gone to a blood bank to get the enemies blood so when the battle starts Hidan stabs himself and they die, sorry it doesn't work that way, unless prep time is givin they start off how they do. (BTW it doesn't go by plot, it is like playing a video game, although Nagato has to be up somewhere high to send out chakra wave lengths and in character he is far away, so in theory he would already be there in the beginning of the match)

~
~

Old 03-28-2010, 11:23 PM   #54
Guy1ny3llowshirt
Banned

Quote:
Especially since it's 6 vs 3 and Jiriaya got his butt handed to him by three of them, all 6 was over kill, and once he figured out about Pein it had been to late, to start off with all 6 would be over kill on Jiriaya, which how would Tsunade or Orchimaru figure out? There is no way how to dodge CST or CT.

so your assuming that CST and CT is gonna hit all of them.. ha.. Amatarasu was also a jutsu that said it couldnt be evaded..

we are doing math now?

Jiraiya > 3 Pain

Jiraiya < 6 Pain

Jiraiya = Orochimaru about

Jiraiya, Orochimaru = 6 pain

Tsunade, Orochimaru and Jiraiya > Pain
Old 03-28-2010, 11:28 PM   #55
Guy1ny3llowshirt
Banned

Quote:
No, they appear there, if it is character they are there, does the thread state that the Sannin get prep time, by your logic in every thread that Hidan battles in he should have already drawn his Jashin Symbol, and gone to a blood bank to get the enemies blood so when the battle starts Hidan stabs himself and they die, sorry it doesn't work that way, unless prep time is givin they start off how they do. (BTW it doesn't go by plot, it is like playing a video game, although Nagato has to be up somewhere high to send out chakra wave lengths and in character he is far away, so in theory he would already be there in the beginning of the match)
but THAT is prep time.. haha you dont see that? you just admitted right now that it does take time for Nagato to get somewhere high.. were not talking video games, were talking realistically in the Naruto world.
how do you know that Reanimation takes prep time anyways.. i didnt read it nor did i watch it..

prep time? haha
Old 03-28-2010, 11:31 PM   #56
Hidan
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
so your assuming that CST and CT is gonna hit all of them.. ha.. Amatarasu was also a jutsu that said it couldnt be evaded..

we are doing math now?

Jiraiya > 3 Pain

Jiraiya < 6 Pain

Jiraiya = Orochimaru about

Jiraiya, Orochimaru = 6 pain

Tsunade, Orochimaru and Jiraiya > Pain
Bad logic, here is better logic

Animal Path > Jiraiya

Jiraiya SM > Animal, Human, and Preta

Deva Path > Jiraiya SM

Deva Path > Orochimaru

Human Path > Tsunade

Pain's Summonings > Sannin's Summonings

Jiraiya < Orochimaru

Jiraiya SM = Orochimaru

Deva, Asura, Anima = Jiraiya SM, Orochimaru

Six Paths > Jiraiya SM, Orochimaru, and Tsunade

This makes much more sense

(Do note Animal Path can summon Konan)

~
~

Old 03-28-2010, 11:33 PM   #57
Hidan
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
but THAT is prep time.. haha you dont see that? you just admitted right now that it does take time for Nagato to get somewhere high.. were not talking video games, were talking realistically in the Naruto world.
how do you know that Reanimation takes prep time anyways.. i didnt read it nor did i watch it..

prep time? haha
No, it spawns them to the battle field, it isn't like they are walking and want to fight, prep time means they know that they are going to battle and getting ready for it. Nagato always stays up somewhere high so in fact he would already be up there.

Reanimation takes prep because he needs the corps, and in the OP it never said he had them, so he can not use the Jutsu in this match.

~
~

Old 03-28-2010, 11:34 PM   #58
filipina.girl4life
Ninja Academy Student

filipina.girl4life is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Quote:
Bad logic, here is better logic

Animal Path > Jiraiya

Jiraiya SM > Animal, Human, and Preta

Deva Path > Jiraiya SM

Deva Path > Orochimaru

Human Path > Tsunade

Pain's Summonings > Sannin's Summonings

Jiraiya < Orochimaru

Jiraiya SM = Orochimaru

Deva, Asura, Anima = Jiraiya SM, Orochimaru

Six Paths > Jiraiya SM, Orochimaru, and Tsunade

This makes much more sense

(Do note Animal Path can summon Konan)

what about Orochimaru's Reanimation thing? He can sommon some strong fighters..
Old 03-28-2010, 11:35 PM   #59
Hidan
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
Originally Posted by filipina.girl4life View Post
what about Orochimaru's Reanimation thing? He can sommon some strong fighters..
Read the above post -_-

~
~

Old 03-28-2010, 11:43 PM   #60
Guy1ny3llowshirt
Banned

Quote:
No, it spawns them to the battle field, it isn't like they are walking and want to fight, prep time means they know that they are going to battle and getting ready for it. Nagato always stays up somewhere high so in fact he would already be up there.

Reanimation takes prep because he needs the corps, and in the OP it never said he had them, so he can not use the Jutsu in this match.
what kind of logic is that?? your statement ignores the fact of how Nagato actually got way up high..he doesnt always stay high.. after all he got in the tree somehow haha thinking about it, Pain is all about prep time now that i think about it.. why else would he be in a coffin when not fighting like the other path..

haha very technical.. haha how about the 4th hokage? he was NEVER summoned? haha did he rot their in the coffin?