Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Battlegrounds Versus Debates > Battlegrounds HQ > The Graveyard

The Graveyard While you CAN endlessly debate some things, other threads need a place to stay buried. This friends, is that place.

Old 03-28-2010, 07:20 AM   #1
prasanth
Chunin

prasanth is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Default Pain vs 5 Current Kage's

Pain takes on Raikage, Gaara, Tsunade, Mei terumi (mizukage) and the tsuchikage.

No chibaku tensai and asura path can only use his inhuman taijutsu (no weapons allowed)

I think that the asura path should be able to defeat the old guy and tsunade and kill them quite quickly, even tho tsunade is a good taijutsu fighter, the asura path is too strong.

preta path should be able to absorb the attacks from mizukage for long enough to get help from asura path.

with 3 of the kages down i think deva and human can easily take on raikage as gravity will own him, and even if he dodges it, the human path can come from behind and rip his soul out.

gaara should be able to take out human path atleast but he will be overwhelmed by the other 4 and will also die.

who do think wins? 5 paths of pain or the 5 current kage's?

Last edited by prasanth; 03-29-2010 at 09:25 AM.
Old 03-28-2010, 07:23 AM   #2
garra12345
Chunin Exam Proctor

garra12345 is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Default Re: Pain vs 5 Current Kage's

five path's of pain just because it would be cool to see them beat the kage's in battle.
Old 03-28-2010, 07:25 AM   #3
prasanth
Chunin

Quote:
Originally Posted by garra12345 View Post
five path's of pain just because it would be cool to see them beat the kage's in battle.
lol pain is just awesome!
Old 03-28-2010, 07:46 AM   #4
9-tailed demon fox
Freshmen Academy Student

9-tailed demon fox is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

It would be a somewhat quick battle, pain would win
Old 03-28-2010, 07:51 AM   #5
J-Sun Tasogare
is secretly a carebear

J-Sun Tasogare is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.J-Sun Tasogare is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.J-Sun Tasogare is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.J-Sun Tasogare is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.J-Sun Tasogare is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.J-Sun Tasogare is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.J-Sun Tasogare is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.J-Sun Tasogare is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.J-Sun Tasogare is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.J-Sun Tasogare is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.J-Sun Tasogare is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.

With those restrictions he loses no animal path or only taijutsu for asura your stretchin it. Raikage can kill Human path due to raiton armor. Mizukage can melt Asura. Tsunade can kill Preta then Naraka. Gaara can fend off Deva for a little while then Raikage comes in to help. Then they win.
Old 03-28-2010, 07:53 AM   #6
Ishtar
Banned

Ishtar finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Ishtar finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Ishtar finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Ishtar finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Ishtar finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Ishtar finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Ishtar finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Ishtar finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Ishtar finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.

GO PAIN!!! WOOT WOOT!!!
Old 03-28-2010, 12:17 PM   #7
prasanth
Chunin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cursed Uchiha View Post
With those restrictions he loses no animal path or only taijutsu for asura your stretchin it. Raikage can kill Human path due to raiton armor. Mizukage can melt Asura. Tsunade can kill Preta then Naraka. Gaara can fend off Deva for a little while then Raikage comes in to help. Then they win.
but deva starts off fighting raikage, therefore he will be preoccupied while human comes from behind and rips his soul out.

asura will make quick work of tsunade and gramps. mei will be over come by preta and even if she defeats him naraka can bring back him to life and catch her off guard.

gaara loses end of
Old 03-28-2010, 01:51 PM   #8
Vatanui AKA Pride
has a farm...
WCA

Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.

Awards Showcase

This has become a fail thread due to most of the posts above mine's being complete fails excluding Cursed Uchiha's post which actually has some logic in it.

Due to those restrictions, Kages win. They stomp by hype.

Also, currently Kage is Danzo since they haven't named a new Kage yet, even if the current is deceased.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Old 03-28-2010, 01:55 PM   #9
J-Sun Tasogare
is secretly a carebear

J-Sun Tasogare is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.J-Sun Tasogare is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.J-Sun Tasogare is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.J-Sun Tasogare is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.J-Sun Tasogare is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.J-Sun Tasogare is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.J-Sun Tasogare is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.J-Sun Tasogare is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.J-Sun Tasogare is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.J-Sun Tasogare is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.J-Sun Tasogare is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.

Quote:
Originally Posted by prasanth View Post
but deva starts off fighting raikage, therefore he will be preoccupied while human comes from behind and rips his soul out.

asura will make quick work of tsunade and gramps. mei will be over come by preta and even if she defeats him naraka can bring back him to life and catch her off guard.

gaara loses end of
How do you know he starts off in Facing Deva? why would Human be free?
Old 03-28-2010, 02:33 PM   #10
prasanth
Chunin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cursed Uchiha View Post
How do you know he starts off in Facing Deva? why would Human be free?
because deva will be too much to handle jus for raikage anyway and he will therefore try to dodge and not pay too much attention to the other paths
Old 03-28-2010, 02:34 PM   #11
prasanth
Chunin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vatanui AKA Pride View Post
This has become a fail thread due to most of the posts above mine's being complete fails excluding Cursed Uchiha's post which actually has some logic in it.

Due to those restrictions, Kages win. They stomp by hype.

Also, currently Kage is Danzo since they haven't named a new Kage yet, even if the current is deceased.
your post is the fail as most people seem to agree with me and not you, therefore i received majority vote and u lost...HA HA HA
Old 03-28-2010, 02:38 PM   #12
crystalblade13
Veteran Chunin

crystalblade13 is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

A, Onoki, and Mei stomp.

the raikages already faster and stronger than all of the paths and the only threat to him would be deva (even without restrictions). onoki can destroy things on a molecular level and mei's acid / lava only ads to the slaughtering deva would recieve in the end.

" I'll take a potato chip, AND EAT IT!!! " - light yagami
.___
(>_<) I'll have the Samehada just you wait!!
/----\ Put this on your siggy if you love Suigetsu.
Old 03-28-2010, 02:38 PM   #13
Vatanui AKA Pride
has a farm...
WCA

Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
your post is the fail as most people seem to agree with me and not you, therefore i received majority vote and u lost...HA HA HA
Vat is not pleased at your Troll Speak.

Sure, more people agreed with you, but the large majority of them don't possess capitalization skills like you do as well. Is it me, or am I seeing a similarity here?

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Old 03-28-2010, 02:39 PM   #14
crystalblade13
Veteran Chunin

sigh....nobody pays attention to my posts...

.___
Old 03-28-2010, 02:40 PM   #15
prasanth
Chunin

Quote:
Originally Posted by crystalblade13 View Post
A, Onoki, and Mei stomp.

the raikages already faster and stronger than all of the paths and the only threat to him would be deva (even without restrictions). onoki can destroy things on a molecular level and mei's acid / lava only ads to the slaughtering deva would recieve in the end.
meis acid and lava can be absorbed, and onochi's jutsu can also be absorbed, raikage would be overwhelmed against 5 paths
Old 03-28-2010, 02:42 PM   #16
crystalblade13
Veteran Chunin

Quote:
meis acid and lava can be absorbed, and onochi's jutsu can also be absorbed, raikage would be overwhelmed against 5 paths
nothing would be absorbed because the raikage would have already killed the energy absoring path. all the paths besides deva would be rapidly owned by the raikage from the very begining.

.___
Old 03-28-2010, 02:42 PM   #17
prasanth
Chunin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vatanui AKA Pride View Post
Vat is not pleased at your Troll Speak.

Sure, more people agreed with you, but the large majority of them don't possess capitalization skills like you do as well. Is it me, or am I seeing a similarity here?
how do you know they dont posses capitalization skills? never jusge a book by its cover
Old 03-28-2010, 02:46 PM   #18
prasanth
Chunin

Quote:
Originally Posted by crystalblade13 View Post
nothing would be absorbed because the raikage would have already killed the energy absoring path. all the paths besides deva would be rapidly owned by the raikage from the very begining.
not if deva starts owning from the beginning, raikage wont have time to dodge shinra tensai straight away
Old 03-28-2010, 02:49 PM   #19
crystalblade13
Veteran Chunin

if he can dodge ameterasu then he could dodge shinria tensai. in the 5 seconds it would take pain to shoot off another jutsu his other paths would be dead from raikage-ownage

.___
Old 03-28-2010, 02:56 PM   #20
Lady Tsunade
Old.

Lady Tsunade has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Lady Tsunade has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Lady Tsunade has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Lady Tsunade has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Lady Tsunade has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Lady Tsunade has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Lady Tsunade has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

Katsuyu,Acid Mist,Raikages incredibly fast Super punches,Onokis Giant Cube, and Sand Coffin Spam stomps Pein hard.

He cant do crap