Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Leaf Village Council > Forum Feedback & Issues

Forum Feedback & Issues Having problems using the forums or site? Maybe you have some feedback about the site you'd like to share? Post it here.

Closed Thread

Old 03-22-2010, 05:59 PM   #1
Mayuri
Genin

Mayuri is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Default Banned ? qustion

You guys had banned me for something that had happened in another account totally different and its confuzing
1. You guys did not ban other members such as
Clourka, the 6th hokage - MosterAddict
itachifan100 - Must_Kill_Saskue
for something they did on thier other accounts why am I getting the bad side of all this. So my qustion is "Why im a banned for something I did somewhere elsewhere" And whatever the case maybe its unfair that other members did not get the boot for thier other accounts actions.Its a whole new and re-born account I do truly wonder why im getting banned for another accounts actions Let me read your response to this qustion before i get the boot again
Old 03-22-2010, 06:01 PM   #2
Memitim
Lord Commander of the Kingsguard

Memitim strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Memitim strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Memitim strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Memitim strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Memitim strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Memitim strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Memitim strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Memitim strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Memitim strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Memitim strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Memitim strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Memitim strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Memitim strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.
Send a message via Skype™ to Memitim
Default Re: Banned ? qustion

wait what?

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Old 03-22-2010, 06:04 PM   #3
Mayuri
Genin

I got banned for something i did on another account they
did not do this on other members such as
itachifan100 - Must_Kill_Saskue
Clourka, the 6th hokage - MosterAddict21
so why im i getting banned for another accounts actions
Old 03-22-2010, 06:07 PM   #4
Vex
Special Jonin Candidate

Vex is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Vex is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Vex is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Vex is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Vex is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Vex is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Vex is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Vex is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Vex is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Vex is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Vex is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Vex is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Vex is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Vex is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Vex is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

As far as I know, it doesn't matter what account you committed it on. It's still the IP of you, Hidan/Aizen, and now Mayuri.

Old 03-22-2010, 06:09 PM   #5
Mayuri
Genin

Im using my sisters email she is gonna be mad when she finds out
Old 03-22-2010, 06:11 PM   #6
Mayuri
Genin

Quote:
Originally Posted by CardCaptor Sakura View Post
As far as I know, it doesn't matter what account you committed it on. It's still the IP of you, Hidan/Aizen, and now Mayuri.
yet that was the case for MonsterAddict
and Must_Kill_Saskue why im a being the first for this they didnt get re-banned for something that happened on thier alt.
this is really confuzing but i guess thats why they left
Old 03-22-2010, 06:12 PM   #7
Twisterty
Chunin

Twisterty is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

pssh there really is no reason to come back.The reapers Disbanded... Yori is about to tear apart the Espada... Unless you do other things?maybe use this account it would make things easier...
Old 03-22-2010, 06:13 PM   #8
Mayuri
Genin

RP for bleach was all that i stayed on for
Old 03-22-2010, 06:18 PM   #9
Vex
Special Jonin Candidate

Vex is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Vex is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Vex is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Vex is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Vex is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Vex is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Vex is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Vex is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Vex is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Vex is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Vex is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Vex is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Vex is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Vex is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Vex is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mayuri View Post
RP for bleach was all that i stayed on for
It doesn't matter what your daily activities are on the forum were, it's about what you did & said.

Your account Hidan of the Mist had a hefty amount of infractions, then you created an alt, Aizen. I'm really not sure why though, it's not like you have a clean slate. I guess you could say the infraction you got today on your Aizen account was sort of like the last straw, you were infracted a little too much.

I don't see why you should remain here while the infractions just keep piling up.

Old 03-22-2010, 06:20 PM   #10
Ishtar
Banned

Ishtar finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Ishtar finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Ishtar finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Ishtar finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Ishtar finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Ishtar finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Ishtar finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Ishtar finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Ishtar finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.

Another question. How long are people usually banned for. Like
Spoiler:
Trouble88 and Ninja Princess
Old 03-22-2010, 06:23 PM   #11
The Demon Zabuza
"Infamous"

The Demon Zabuza finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.The Demon Zabuza finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.The Demon Zabuza finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.The Demon Zabuza finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.The Demon Zabuza finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.The Demon Zabuza finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.The Demon Zabuza finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.The Demon Zabuza finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.The Demon Zabuza finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.The Demon Zabuza finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.

Infractions, as far as I'm concerned, stack.

Itachifan and Clou didn't get punished for what they did on their alts because they got banned for one off's, inappropriate PM's. It was nothing to do with the number of infractions.

With you, you already had a ton of infractions. You made an alt. Now, you're the same person. Those infractions still stick to you. You were warned that if you got another infraction, it was ban tiem. You got another infraction.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ishtar View Post
Another question. How long are people usually banned for. Like
Spoiler:
Trouble88 and Ninja Princess
Trouble has 2 weeks.
Wifey #1: Muffin

Wifey #2: Looney
Wifey #3: SillyTobi
Wifey #4: Gaara's Girl
Wifey #5: i_love_kakashi
Wifey #6: Kiseki
Wifey #7: XxblackxX
Wifey #8: Kiku
Wifey #9: Jonesy
Wifey #10: Kuromaki
Husband #1: Sharikage
Husband #2: Shika
Husband #3: Vex Mizuki
Husband #3056: Chidori of Death

I love them longtime. <3.

Student: Muffintop
Honey/Professor-person: Kazumi
Ma name is mistah fluffie-kins
Hikari is my daughter
MasterOfPain is also my daughter
Lady Tsunade is my ex-daughter
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
I'ma rogue ninja!
Sex toy: JenniferWonderland
Slave: EmoSakura
Spoiler:

Quote:
Are we aloud to post bathing suit pics?
8D
Quote:
*swoons @ TDZ's pictures*
B-)
Quote:
TDZ is so hot.. naked ;D
Damn right.
Quote:
~glomps everyone in thread~
Ah! he reveals his true self at last.
Quote:
Originally Posted by KillerKunoichixxx
I love you!!! And have done since I first layed my eyes on you!!!
I feel I should point out this was a dare. But it still counts.
Quote:
*Puts Chloroform onto Tissue*
TDZ is mine!
I approve of this statement.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sasori
First person to not know who TDZ is.
Out of 21,000 members, only one of them doesn't know me. I call that a win.
It's precisely what you're thinking. I'm just that cool.
Quote:
Holycrapstoplookingsogoodonmycomputerscreenwasnote xpectingthatkthx

*Falls off chair
Guess what I had just posted a picture of. ;D
Quote:
Originally Posted by i_love_kakashi
Yes, you can make my kitty purr lol
Think about synonyms for kitty, then realize what she just said. ;D
Quote:
Quit being so naughty my kitty is starting to purr lolz
See above. xDD
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sosuke Aizen
I WILL LOVE YOU FOREVER
Once again, a dare. But have you seen this girl? I mean, dayum.
Incest FTW.

Quote:
You know me well.

Furthermore, as much as I find you unbelievably attractive at this point, please warn me next time.

/Hides eyes from bashfulness
Apparently, I'm hot enough to cause health issues.

Quote:
Your spot in my bed is waiting.
Sorry, but I have to go... uhh.... water my fish. *runs off to Sosuke*
Quote:
~Goes to bed with you.~ ;D!
Quote:
TDZ rejected is like cookie monster saying no to oreos
Quote:
*comes in in a school girl outfit* I'M TDZ'S FANGIRL!!
Quote:
I take back everything i've said about u-sie. u-sie hot! >.<

Spoiler:

there u go! ^^(that is a good thing)
Quote:
Meh sweet TDZ! I lovers you bunches. ♥
Quote:
Rejection makes you stronger you know.

It's a wonder you aren't a bodybuilder.
Quote:
200 miles is a long way to an Englishmen, just like 200 years is a long time to an American.
Quote:
>.> Curse you and your infinite sig possibilities... >.<"
Quote:
Originally Posted by kakashi uzumaki
i want to be urs, i want that beautiful smile to be mine
Quote:
UGK: This user has yet to learn the difference between an incorrigible ladies man and a pathetic weirdo hanging out at the park is that the ladies have to be interested.

TDZ: See above, but he has figured it out.
Quote:
TDZ, Your brain scares me in ways only clowns used to. I wish I was that smart at your age.
Quote:
Quote:
Dude...I don't care what you're wearing..mud or sand always finds its way in your pants when you play with it.
Rather like me. xDD
Quote:
TDZ somehow you just became more awesome.
Quote:
TDZ is 100% British Fan-Girl ( and is some cases Boy) Bait who is filling Girl's/Boy's Hearts with enjoyment with near every word he types.
Quote:
Hollywood got Rob Pattinson.
Viz got TDZ.
Quote:
Master/wife loves you too baby. x3
Quote:
TDZ is built amazing, not wimping, amazingly awesome shiny hair, and a hot accent. I think he wins. xD
<link rel="signature" type="text/hilarious" href="/funnysig.txt" />

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gaara's Girl
*Keeps raping TDZ* P:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nine
TDZ I f****** love you
Quote:
isnt every thread basically about the demon zabuza
Quote:
*Humping* xD
YOU'RE MY DADDY! YOOUU'RE MY DADDY! X333
Quote:
Originally Posted by CoD
I wanna be in your siggy ._.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kiseki
/noms on Nick in the bush

Old 03-22-2010, 06:24 PM   #12
Mayuri
Genin

Quote:
Originally Posted by CardCaptor Sakura View Post
It doesn't matter what your daily activities are on the forum were, it's about what you did & said.

Your account Hidan of the Mist had a hefty amount of infractions, then you created an alt, Aizen. I'm really not sure why though, it's not like you have a clean slate. I guess you could say the infraction you got today on your Aizen account was sort of like the last straw, you were infracted a little too much.

I don't see why you should remain here while the infractions just keep piling up.
I dont see why they had the chance yet i didnt ?
and its RP meaning you knowing my alt. doesnt matter im supposed to be a whole different person
Old 03-22-2010, 06:25 PM   #13
Vex
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
I dont see why they had the chance yet i didnt ? Read TDZ's post.

and its RP meaning you knowing my alt. doesnt matter im supposed to be a whole different person Pahaha, boy are you wrong on that one.
In the red.
But really Aizen, it's not complicated.

Old 03-22-2010, 06:26 PM   #14
Mayuri
Genin

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Demon Zabuza View Post
Infractions, as far as I'm concerned, stack.

Itachifan and Clou didn't get punished for what they did on their alts because they got banned for one off's, inappropriate PM's. It was nothing to do with the number of infractions.

With you, you already had a ton of infractions. You made an alt. Now, you're the same person. Those infractions still stick to you. You were warned that if you got another infraction, it was ban tiem. You got another infraction.

Trouble has 2 weeks.
I remember those well whatever it means im a whole different person RP wise and I dont know why i bother nevermind let me leave the forum than be banned demons be gone ******
Old 03-22-2010, 06:33 PM   #15
SageoftheSixPaths
NOTHING FISH?!

SageoftheSixPaths has a spectacular chakra aura going on.SageoftheSixPaths has a spectacular chakra aura going on.SageoftheSixPaths has a spectacular chakra aura going on.SageoftheSixPaths has a spectacular chakra aura going on.SageoftheSixPaths has a spectacular chakra aura going on.SageoftheSixPaths has a spectacular chakra aura going on.SageoftheSixPaths has a spectacular chakra aura going on.SageoftheSixPaths has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

Quote:
I remember those well whatever it means im a whole different person RP wise and I dont know why i bother nevermind let me leave the forum than be banned demons be gone ******
RP wise you may be a new person, but forum wise you're the same guy who got a ton of infractions, was warned multiple times, and still consistently broke forum rules. There really isn't much of an excuse for you to NOT be banned at this point. Just because you make a new account does not mean you get to start over again. It simply means that you changed your name, but not your face, if you get what I'm saying.
Old 03-22-2010, 06:39 PM   #16
Mayuri
Genin

Screw this im going to go play
Hello Kitty Advnetures
Old 03-22-2010, 06:42 PM   #17
Master of the Six Paths
Chunin

Master of the Six Paths is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Also just to get let you guys know, If his Aizen account is banned, how is it online?

http://naruto.viz.com/forum/member.php?u=18614

I was thinking he must of gotten banned when he was online right?
╚══♪♪

Spoiler:
Quote:
Quote:
A
thank you so much, Master!!!

Oh Gaara's Girl, your the sunshine in my day.
Quote:
a
mASTER
Quote:
Your my true daddy sus could never change what happened between us

Old 03-22-2010, 06:46 PM   #18
SageoftheSixPaths
NOTHING FISH?!

SageoftheSixPaths has a spectacular chakra aura going on.SageoftheSixPaths has a spectacular chakra aura going on.SageoftheSixPaths has a spectacular chakra aura going on.SageoftheSixPaths has a spectacular chakra aura going on.SageoftheSixPaths has a spectacular chakra aura going on.SageoftheSixPaths has a spectacular chakra aura going on.SageoftheSixPaths has a spectacular chakra aura going on.SageoftheSixPaths has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Master of the Six Paths View Post
Also just to get let you guys know, If his Aizen account is banned, how is it online?

http://naruto.viz.com/forum/member.php?u=18614

I was thinking he must of gotten banned when he was online right?
Most likely, yes.
Old 03-22-2010, 06:47 PM   #19
Seven
Formerly TheSeventhSwordsmanOfMist

Seven finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Seven finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Seven finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Seven finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Seven finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Seven finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Seven finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Seven finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Seven finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via Skype™ to Seven

Wat did he get an infraction for today?

Spoiler:

Old 03-22-2010, 06:49 PM   #20
SageoftheSixPaths
NOTHING FISH?!

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheSeventhSwordsmanOfMist View Post
Wat did he get an infraction for today?
It doesn't really matter. Suffice to say, he broke the rules, and that's that. If he comes back again, you can ask him yourself.